Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK

5 posters

Go down

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Empty TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK

Post by chilimama Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:15 am

okrocks

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Avatar?id=1583007&m=75&t=1434243624

Platinum Member
TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Medal

Date: 12:39 PM Oct 18, 2015
DO YOU REMEMBER THE TNT SUPERFANTASTIC SONG WITH TONY BACK IN 2013?

Printer Friendly

TNT Superfantastic Theme Song  - This is a rap song and Tony can be heard in the background during the chorus saying SUPERFANTASTIC
IF you remember this was made in 2013
I JUST WANTED TO SHARE IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO SAVE IT FOR MEMORY SAKE AND THOUGHT YOU MAY WANT TO AS WELL
RAYREN PLAYS IT A LOT

Download it here.... Super Fantanstic (Tnt Dinar Theme Song)
by Calvin Suggs
© Copyright - Calvin Suggs / Alegacy Music Group (888174232164)
Download $1.29 plus tax
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/calvinsuggs5

Super Fantastic Theme Song (lyrics) by Calvin Suggs

Wake up Wake up Wake up its the TNT dinar
We been waiting so long, but we made it this far
If you feeling like I'm feeling, you know it's so hard
Gotta keep your head up, keep your faith in the Lord.

And we restored the truth, breaking down the walls
Over ten thousand people waiting on a call
And when it all come into reality, it's over with
It's so close, I can feel it like a super itch
You never had it, you keep your head when you cash it
Out last it, you ain't even gotta flash it
How you doing Tony, I'm Superfantastic
Far from past it, now close your eyes and imagine

Those that been down, bouncing back like elastic
How many really trying to do something that's so drastic
Ask it, if you see another fellow of the Dinar era, are making their life better yea

(CHORUS) Getting ready for the RV, SUPERFANTASTIC, yea we getting ready for the RV, SUPERFANTASTIC, lets go

Verse 2
Triple P Pam, known as Already Blessed.
We done heard half the news, we waiting on the rest.
Don't even stress, remember that we on the same map
Tony and RayRen, the brothers on the same path
It's time for a transference of wealth
I ain't trying to get left with my life on the shelf
Can't do it by myself, we got to do it together
A life of wealth, we living like we living forever, lets go

(CHORUS) Getting ready for the RV, SUPERFANTASTIC, yea we getting ready for the RV, SUPERFANTASTIC, lets go

Verse 3
It was all a dream but now it's a reality
Now it's where it has to be, just keep the faith and you will see
It's a catastrophe but just be patient though
Incredible how he use the oddest things to bless your soul
TNT Dinar Tony, RayRen where you at
People waiting on the intel call to hit you back
RayRen got the ladies going crazy on the open mic call
Midnight till the break of dawn it's going on
Living in a time where we really know we need it
You gotta believe it, ain't no time to be conceited
This blessed life I cherish like the air that I'm breathing
No grieving, listen to the words that I'm speaking
Life time of wealth transferred to the believer
Know somebody ready I can hear it through the speakers
IQD reevaluation waiting with anticipation
I'm pacing and impatiently waiting to be patient

(CHORUS)
Getting ready for the RV, SUPERFANTASTIC, yea we getting ready for the RV, SUPERFANTASTIC, lets go 

-- Edited by okrocks on Sunday 18th of October 2015 12:42:09 PM 

okrocks

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Avatar?id=1583007&m=75&t=1434243624

Platinum Member

Date: 01:16 PM Oct 18, 2015

Printer Friendly

Just a bump so others see it 

SmartBlonde55

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Do-you-remember-the-tnt-superfantastic-song-with-tony-back-i

Bronze Member

Date: 01:24 PM Oct 18, 2015

Printer Friendly

Love it! 

Puddledpnw

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Avatar?id=1532527&m=75&t=1383874267

Date: 01:37 PM Oct 18, 2015

Printer Friendly

THANK YOU!!!!! appreciate seeing that , missed it last time 

crow

Star Member

Date: 04:01 AM Oct 19, 2015

Printer Friendly

2013 huh??? seems a little premature since this is 2015. since i wasnt here then,what was the reason that this suprefantastic time didnt happen then,as it was supposed to? I know there must be a reasonable explamnation but i would like to know what it was. thanks. 

okrocks

Platinum Member

Date: 06:10 AM Oct 19, 2015

Printer Friendly

crow wrote:

2013 huh??? seems a little premature since this is 2015. since i wasnt here then,what was the reason that this suprefantastic time didnt happen then,as it was supposed to? I know there must be a reasonable explamnation but i would like to know what it was. thanks. 

MALIKI HAPPENED... YOU SHOULD KNOW THE STORY
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Empty Re: TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:47 am

That song has an awful lot of big words that are going to be difficult for a lot of TNT members,
since that aren't the brightest group.  It's no wonder it didn't take off.

Now there new song is quite popular.  Tony demands that every caller sings it to him after the
Q & A session.  Since the song has only one word, most (but not all) TNT Cult members are able
 to memorize it if they spend enough time practicing. 

THE TNT CULT CHANT

♯♪Vegas♫, ♯♪Vegas♫, ♯♪Vegas♫
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Empty Re: TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:16 am

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK 3508649203 TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK 3508649203 TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK 3508649203 TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK 3508649203 TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK 3508649203 TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Been trying to get on call but to no avail. Promise I will say...... Leavenworth, Leavenworth, Leavenworth..........................MOJO

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:16 pm

I've heard Kansas is beautiful this time of year.  LOL!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:37 pm

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK EmptySubject: Re: TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK   TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK Icon_minitimeToday at 3:16 pmTNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK I_icon_quote

I've heard Kansas is beautiful this time of year.  LOL!

KEEP WONDERING WHY HE'S NOT YET THERE TO ENJOY.........Mojo

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:03 am

ssmith wrote:That song has an awful lot of big words that are going to be difficult for a lot of TNT members,
since that aren't the brightest group.  It's no wonder it didn't take off.

Now there new song is quite popular.  Tony demands that every caller sings it to him after the
Q & A session.  Since the song has only one word, most (but not all) TNT Cult members are able
 to memorize it if they spend enough time practicing. 

THE TNT CULT CHANT

"THE TNT CULT CHANT"

TNT MEMBERS SHOULDN'T POST OLD THINGS IN FORUM, MAKES OTHERS THINK 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: