Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15

2 posters

Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 Empty What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Okay, gooooood morning, TNT!  Today is October the 19th, 2015. How are you guys doin'?  I hope everybody's doin' great, 'cause I am doing Superfantastic for real.  No joke about it, it's gonna be a great day. Already it's is a great day, you guys just didn't know it. The RV has not come in today, but there is great news, timing and people excited out there.  We are really, really close this time, I think. We are looking better than we ever been before. I never ever, ever expected us to be here today. Today's call is going to be a little different.

(Rant)

Guys, I just gotta tell you that I'm so sick of this. You guys by now should know which account is mine. With you guys getting all excited and me getting texts all through the weekend, I wasn't able to enjoy it. This has got to stop right now. And yes, I got all the texts about that FIDIOT video guy being back. As you know, Pam is afraid he is going to start putting out pictures of our houses and putting out our numbers again.

I can go with the good stuff now?  All right.  Okay, guys, it's a super Superfantastic day.  I'm gonna tell you we started hearing a whole lot of stuff yesterday, last night as the process was rolling out.  Now, I'm gonna tell you its a great day, there's some great news, there's a lot of things are happening that you absolutely have been waiting years to see and feel, and...I don't mind telling you I was asked not to be specific.  Okay, so, not be specific and, and I don't mind telling people that, and...don't step on anybody's toes.

I, I told you that the memo went out a couple weeks ago that told 'em no vacations until the end of the month. This week you might have things to celebrate, and the whole world will by the end of this month, it'll be over.  It is significant date on the 20th because China is supposed to become one of the reserve currencies in the world, which makes all this so much easier, is what they've all worked for, and we knew it was gonna happen. We've heard that there are contract on the Zim, but that's what I'm being told.

(Catch Phrases)

I bring you up to date information as it happens 3 times a week.

I talked to DC and he confirmed what is going on. He might be able to join us when we do the call.

Okie is still very excited. I just talked to him.

Economic reforms are scrolling on the Iraqi TV screens right now.

Laws were passed in Parliament. Everyone's in agreement. Given the green light.

Announcements were made in the mosques this morning.

Rates are higher than we expected them to be. They are showing on the back screens right now.

People in Iraq are definitely having their cards loaded and the rate on the cards is $3.41 and I'm talking about people I've actually talked to.

(This is the point in the show where Tony selects different pre-selected callers to ask him pre-selected questions.  Caller numbers may vary, but these seem to be his favorites: 404, 707, 559, 410, 510, 202, 831, 813, & 313)

Caller: Going to ask about the celebrations scheduled for Tuesday in New York.

Tony:  Everyone is in agreement.  Celebrations are planned.

Caller:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (TNT Cult Chant)

Caller :  Going to ask about the rates and when is the Tweet going to come out.

Tony:  As soon as I hear the information I will send out a Tweet.

Caller:  (appreciation & Super Excited to be talking to Tony. Wants Tony to attend her wedding.

Tony:  Thank you very much, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it because of a previous engagement I won't be able to escape from.

Caller:  When are they going to be distributing the lower denomination notes and the fils?

Tony:  They've already have had special planes distribute them throughout Iraq and are just waiting for the green light.

Caller:  Do you have a list of the exchange locations that DC talked about?

Tony:  Ever major city will have exchange locations. You may have to travel. Have your bag packed. Be ready so you won't have to get ready.

CLOSING:

TONY:  Okay, Pam said time is up. She's the boss and that means time's up.

PAM:  Know we are hoping and have our finger crossed. How and why we are going to do things. Let's set the power of attraction to work and maybe it will really happen this time. You know more than you think you do.

RAY:  Have a Marvelous, Money Making Monday. Maybe we'll see it today.

TONY:  All right, guys.  So I'm gonna say there was no bad news, I mean, nothing but good news since last night. The process is ongoing. Things are still moving forward. Hoping and praying this is our last call.

TONY: I expect to hear something this afternoon and will be sending out another Tweet to do another call. If it doesn't happen, we'll see you Wednesday. I'm going to enjoy my day. I hope you enjoy yours. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (TNT Cult Chant)

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 Empty Re: What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:24 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Okay, gooooood morning, TNT!  Today is October the 19th, 2015. How are you guys doin'?  I hope everybody's doin' great, 'cause I am doing Superfantastic for real.  No joke about it, it's gonna be a great day. Already it's is a great day, you guys just didn't know it. The RV has not come in today, but there is great news, timing and people excited out there.  We are really, really close this time, I think. We are looking better than we ever been before. I never ever, ever expected us to be here today. Today's call is going to be a little different.

It's always a great day when you are living off other people's money, isn't it????

(Rant)

Guys, I just gotta tell you that I'm so sick of this. You guys by now should know which account is mine. With you guys getting all excited and me getting texts all through the weekend, I wasn't able to enjoy it. This has got to stop right now. And yes, I got all the texts about that FIDIOT video guy being back. As you know, Pam is afraid he is going to start putting out pictures of our houses and putting out our numbers again.

Is this what you're talking about? LMAO!!

I can go with the good stuff now?  All right.  Okay, guys, it's a super Superfantastic day.  I'm gonna tell you we started hearing a whole lot of stuff yesterday, last night as the process was rolling out.  Now, I'm gonna tell you its a great day, there's some great news, there's a lot of things are happening that you absolutely have been waiting years to see and feel, and...I don't mind telling you I was asked not to be specific.  Okay, so, not be specific and, and I don't mind telling people that, and...don't step on anybody's toes.

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

I, I told you that the memo went out a couple weeks ago that told 'em no vacations until the end of the month. This week you might have things to celebrate, and the whole world will by the end of this month, it'll be over.  It is significant date on the 20th because China is supposed to become one of the reserve currencies in the world, which makes all this so much easier, is what they've all worked for, and we knew it was gonna happen. We've heard that there are contract on the Zim, but that's what I'm being told.

Again... What memo? Who is telling you these things or are you just making them up to keep the hopium flowing?

(Catch Phrases)

I bring you up to date information as it happens 3 times a week.

You mean you bring lies to people 3x a week!

I talked to DC and he confirmed what is going on. He might be able to join us when we do the call.

DC wants to stay as far away from you as possible.

Okie is still very excited. I just talked to him.

Hasn't he been put in a home yet?

Economic reforms are scrolling on the Iraqi TV screens right now.

Scrolling East to West? LOL

Laws were passed in Parliament. Everyone's in agreement. Given the green light.

Again... What laws were passed and who in agreement and what are they agreeing about?

Announcements were made in the mosques this morning.

Announcing when the next church social is going to be held?

Rates are higher than we expected them to be. They are showing on the back screens right now.

How high are we, Tony? Whatcha been smoking?

People in Iraq are definitely having their cards loaded and the rate on the cards is $3.41 and I'm talking about people I've actually talked to.

Were you all loaded when you were talking about the high rates? Take another swig from the donations you've been getting that are supposed to be going towards expenses.

(This is the point in the show where Tony selects different pre-selected callers to ask him pre-selected questions.  Caller numbers may vary, but these seem to be his favorites: 404, 707, 559, 410, 510, 202, 831, 813, & 313)

Caller: Going to ask about the celebrations scheduled for Tuesday in New York.

Tony:  Everyone is in agreement.  Celebrations are planned.

Caller :  Going to ask about the rates and when is the Tweet going to come out.

Tony:  As soon as I hear the information I will send out a Tweet.

Caller:  (appreciation & Super Excited to be talking to Tony. Wants Tony to attend her wedding.

Tony:  Thank you very much, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it because of a previous engagement I won't be able to escape from.

Caller:  When are they going to be distributing the lower denomination notes and the fils?

Tony:  They've already have had special planes distribute them throughout Iraq and are just waiting for the green light.

Caller:  Do you have a list of the exchange locations that DC talked about?

Tony:  Ever major city will have exchange locations. You may have to travel. Have your bag packed. Be ready so you won't have to get ready.

CLOSING:

TONY:  Okay, Pam said time is up. She's the boss and that means time's up.

Who runs this shady outfit anyway?  Does your wife boss you around like Pam does?

PAM:  Know we are hoping and have our finger crossed. How and why we are going to do things. Let's set the power of attraction to work and maybe it will really happen this time. You know more than you think you do.

Cross you toes and eyes too and it won't do a damn bit of good.

RAY:  Have a Marvelous, Money Making Monday. Maybe we'll see it today.

Don't forget to go to the bank and cover that bad check you wrote as you mentioned Sunday on Open Mic.

TONY:  All right, guys.  So I'm gonna say there was no bad news, I mean, nothing but good news since last night. The process is ongoing. Things are still moving forward. Hoping and praying this is our last call.

Whatever.... Prison, Prison, Prison...

TONY: I expect to hear something this afternoon and will be sending out another Tweet to do another call. If it doesn't happen, we'll see you Wednesday. I'm going to enjoy my day. I hope you enjoy yours. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (TNT Cult Chant)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15 Empty Re: What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.19.15

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:54 am

What a time saver this is for Tony.  It'll save him the 15 minutes he spends getting his lies together for the call!  He'll have Pam hand out the list of questions to the pre-selected callers and then they are good to go!  SHOWTIME!!!  DONATION TIME!!!  WOO-HOO!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum