Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday news 10-17-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday news 10-17-15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday news 10-17-15 Empty Millionday news 10-17-15

Post by RoyBoy Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS TO BEGIN THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO THIS REPORT
Millionday: Announced the Agricultural Bank, Sunday, announced the launch of loans to citizens during the current week, indicating that the bank will be adopted for the first time on the "electronic loan" mechanism in the granting of loans to citizens.
Millionday: He said the bank director Mohammad Hadi in an interview with the program "of 10 of 11," which aired "Alsumaria TV", that "granted bank loans to citizens will begin after the central bank governor to sign a contract signed by the Minister of Finance on the loan," noting that "during this week Loans will be granted to applicants it.
Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ANNOUNCED THIS TO THE CITIZENS ON TV
Millionday: He said Hadi, that "the Agricultural Bank will be adopted for the first time electronic loan mechanism through the site bank online, as should a citizen who serves on the loan that will fill the form in," stressing that "the bank payout loan to citizens during a period not exceeding two weeks."
Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ALSO ANNOUNCED THAT WITHIN TWO WEEKS THE LOANS WILL BE GRANTED
Millionday: He said Hadi, that "the amount of the loan depends on the powers the bank, as the Director-General of his powers to approve the exchange of about 500 million dinars, and that the Board of Directors of his powers to approve the amount of 500 million dinars to three billion dinars," adding that " The problem of the Supreme Committee of its powers to ratify the amount of three billion dinars to 20 billion dinars. "
Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THE AGREEMENT ON FUNDS ARE BEING DONE
Millionday: The Central Bank of Iraq, announced earlier, starting from the launch of the largest funding for lending programs in Iraq, noting that they belong to finance industrial and agricultural sectors as housing and support small and medium enterprises and revitalizing the Iraqi economy.
Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY FOR REVITALIZING THE ECONOMY -- WHOOPOW
================================
Millionday:  Mustafa al-Hashimi regulated by the Central Bank in the twenty-seventh of this month, a live auction for the sale of Hawwalath of the 91-day amount emissivity 200 billion
dinars., Said a source at the bank »Sabah» that this auction is the twenty-second of its kind within the central plan for this year and earmarked for sale Hawwalath , pointing out that the plan includes the establishment of 26 live auction for this purpose.
He expressed hope that the sale of the full amount of Asdarih to recipient agencies that will be involved in it.
Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE HOPING TO REACH THEIR GOAL DURING THIS AUCTION
Millionday: In a private b »morning», the central statistical, and through the auction sale of money orders, re-employment of about 3 trillion and 349 billion and 74 million dinars in the banking system of non-banking sectors, and according to experts, this amount is too large should be exploited to re-correct employment.
Millionday: SO THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE HOPING TO ACTIVATE EMPLOYMENT THROUGH INVESTMENT
Millionday: WHOOPOW
======================================
Millionday: NOTE -- I THINK I BROUGHT THIS THIS WEEK BUT
Millionday: THIS MEANS THIS MONDAY
Millionday: He announced the first deputy speaker of parliament Humam Hamoudi, on Thursday, that the amendment of the Investment Law will be submitted to parliament next Monday, in order to vote on it, as he emphasized that the financial economy and the committees of the Parliamentary arrived in the final version of the amendment.
Hamoudi said while chairing a joint Finance Committees, the economy and investment meeting in the House of Representatives, and attended (range Press), "The amendment of the Investment Law will be submitted to parliament next Monday, in order to vote on it."
Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION OF THE AMENDMENT
Millionday: Hamoudi said, "This meeting is the last to reach the final version of the amendment of the Investment Law before it is submitted to a vote."
The Committee on the economy and investment parliamentary Ezzat, the Wednesday (September 16 2015), to postpone the vote on the amendment of the Investment Law to the presence of the desire of some of the proposals it added, indicating that it will meet with the rest of the House of Representatives to discuss ways to develop the law.
Millionday: NOTE -- THEY PLANNED ON VOTING IT THROUGH LAST MONTH IT APPEARS BUT -- THE FINAL AMENDMENT GOES ON MONDAY
Millionday: The parliament approved the 2006 Iraqi investment law, which it was said at the time that he "will open the doors wide the" to foreign investment, due to submit a lot of facilities to foreign investors, but that many foreign companies are still hesitant because of fears that the security situation is stable in Iraq, adding that the law did not give investors the right to ownership of the property the project, and equated the Iraqi investors and foreign in all the privileges, with the exception of real estate ownership, as it allows the foreign investor lease the land for 50 years, subject to renewal, according to paragraph 11 of the Investment Law.
Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THIS WILL OPEN IRAQ FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT ---- WIDE OPEN IT SAYS
Millionday: KNOW HOW HUGE THIS IS ?
Millionday: HUGE
larrykn: could they pass the law without activating it, and wait till they are ready to release everything at once
Millionday: YES THEY COULD BUT ALL THIS IS OBVIOUSLY FOR A PURPOSE -- LOANS ETC -- DEVELOPMENT
Millionday: IMO THEY ARE NOT SITTING ON IT
subgirl: Economic: the finishing touches on the investment law for a vote next Sunday   This is what the article says from wvchsr brot in today 
subgirl: https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url
subgirl: this is what was brot in this afternoon about the vote on Sunday.  have you seen this yet
Millionday: THANK YOU
maine:  i posted an article earlier that stated the vote was moved to Sunday instead
faith1: regarding the loans, was just going to say, 2wk turn around is state of the art technology.... yea... very exciting indeed! especially the monies flowing partsss!
Millionday: I AGREE FAITH -- ELECTRONIC IS SUCH A GREAT CHANGE AND WHAT WE LIKE --- PROGRESS
Millionday: SUNDAY IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ME -- SMILE
paul-o: Millionday, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the way I look at those loans that will now be available to Iraqi citizens. Once the RV happens, and for example let's just use a $3 RV rate. In the past if an Iraqi wanted to buy $1 worth of imported goods, (and they import almost everything), they would have to fork over 1166 dinar. At a $3 per dinar RV rate they will just need to fork over 3 dinar, which means their purchasing power will go through the roof! These loans would help small businesses cover buying increased inventory and employ more people. Or am I completely out to lunch?
Millionday: YOU ARE CONFUSING THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IN COUNTRY (COST OF LIVING) AND THE INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE RATE TO THE COUNTRY (UNITED STATES)
paul-o: So my example is not correct then.
Millionday: HOWEVER -- THE OPENING TO A MARKET ECONOMY WILL BE AMAZING FOR THEM AND THE TRANSFER OF BENEFITS ETC
_firefly_: Also once the RV happens, 166 will be out the window since it is a program rate imposed on them
_firefly_: 1166 ..... blasted computer
Millionday: PAUL -- YOU HAVE A GREAT POINT -- THE FOREIGN INVESTMENT WILL BRING IRAQ TO ANOTHER POINT ECONOMICALLY --
Millionday: THE PRICES IN COUNTRY AND THE VALUE AS WITH US HERE WILL DETERMINE HOW THEY LIVE OR FLOURISH ETC
===================================
Millionday: NOTE -- THIS ALSO IS CONFIRMING CITIZENS OF DEVELOPMENT ON THE WAY --- BENEFITS ETC
Millionday: Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi revealed, on Friday went to unify the national pension for the public and private sectors Fund as part of the social safety net, while counting that of "non-equity" not covered by private sector workers to retire, he stressed that the government aspires to up the contribution of production local to 50 percent in 2030 to be the "president" of the market operator and not the state.
Millionday: He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The government is about the unification of the national pension fund to include the public and private sectors", he returned to the "non-equity inclusion of four million and 500 thousand government employees to retire, and not covered by workers private retirement sector."
Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BENEFITS THAT ARE NORMALLY FUNDED BY THE EMPLOYEES -- HOWEVER IT APPEARS THAT THIS HAS BEEN A HURDLE DUE TO THE SITUATION OF IRAQ IN THESE PAST YEARS
Millionday: And he saw the benefit, that "the private sector retirement fund does not rise to the level of his government," adding that this "trend is part of a social security network in which it operates by the government."
He said economic adviser Ebadi, that "the government is serious to activate the financing of social security and facilitate the registration of companies," returned she "represents the weight of the elements of the social market in Iraq."
Millionday: WHOOOPOW
Millionday: Saleh stressed, that "the government aspires to contribute to domestic production up to 50 percent in 2030 to be President is the operator of the market and not the state, as is currently the situation."
The Iraqi Council of Representatives, passed in (the third of February 2014), the Unified Retirement Law, and published (range Press) a copy of it.
Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY -- THEY SALEH IS TALKING ABOUT THE BENEFIT MOST COUNTRIES HAVE BY HAVING IT PAID INTO --
=================================
Millionday: and between Abdul Amir said the ministry recorded orders for more than 1,000 displaced people who wish to obtain loans in question, pointing out that the vast majority of Salahuddin province, and the number at least in the province of Nineveh, stressing that today the 13th of this month, is the last date for submission of loan applications by Nazhan.wachar that the ministry embarked on the launch of soft loans of the previous meals within three provinces, it is of Dhi Qar, which totaled the number of applicants in 2658 borrowers, and their number was in Basra in 1275, while he was in Kirkuk borrowers in 1191, noting that the numbers mentioned were receiving their orders through the website of the ministry during the past period, adding that the names of the borrowers announced by bank branches and figures instruments.
Millionday: NOTE -- UNDERSTAND THESE APPLICATIONS WERE THROUGH E-GOVERNMENT
firefly_      Millionday: They spent ALL of last year talking about the E Government
Millionday: FINALLY WE HAVE CITIZENS USING IT -- WHOOPOW
Millionday: Chairman support small projects in operation and loans department disclosed that the ministry included during the current year 0.39 thousand and 497 unemployed soft loans in Baghdad and the provinces within the three programs for lending, are: support income-generating projects fund, the national strategy for poverty alleviation, and the program of community-based rehabilitation. He said the upper limit of the loan within the fund to support small income-generating projects up to 12 million dinars, with a part of community-based rehabilitation program, three million dinars, either for the program of small loans under the national strategy for poverty alleviation, amounts to ten million dinars.
Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY WE SEE THAT THIS IS HUGE FOR IRAQIS -- HUGE HUGE -- IT IS THE RETURN OF THE OPTIONS AND BENEFITS TO GET ON THEIR FEET --
faith1: can they pay benefits in artificial rate?
Millionday: THE AMOUNTS WILL BE PAID IN DINAR AND ARE BUDGETED FOR --- HOWEVER THIS IMO --- IS PART OF THE REFORMS FOR IRAQ AND THEY INCLUDE MUCH MORE THAN THIS
Millionday: THE CALCULATED PURCHASING POWER NEEDS TO BE APPLIED IMO
Millionday: SMILE
faith1: seems it would be an easier transition for all especially the working man and woman (the majority) before disbursements...benefits / and or loans. just easier for the people  JMO
Millionday: GOOD POINT HUN
==============================
Millionday: THIS IS ANOTHER REPORT ABOUT ALL LAWS
Millionday: Legal Committee of Parliament confirmed on Saturday that a lot of important laws in the House of Representatives need to be a political consensus for approval, pointing out that the Legal Committee is determined to resolve all obstacles that prevent the adoption of any law serves the country. A member of the Committee Muhsin al-Sadoun told / information /, that "the differences in the visions that you get inside the House of Representatives delayed reading and adoption of many important laws that serve the homeland and the citizen."
Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS FROM THE LEGAL COMMITTEE FOR PARL
Millionday:  He added Sadoun that "the current stage requires more efforts from everyone and compatibility to pass important laws "stressing the determination of his committee" to solve all the obstacles that prevent the adoption of any law serve the country. "
Millionday: SO HE IS REFERRING TO ALL IMPORTANT LAWS WAITING TO BE ADOPTED
==================================
Millionday: NOTE -- HERE IS THE LAW WE HAVE NOT SEEN IN A WHILE
Millionday: the legal committee member of the parliamentary Salim Chawki, said the many exceptions in the draft general amnesty law brought out of its content.
And between Shawki he told all of Iraq [where], "was the Legal Committee in Parliament to see in a general amnesty law, that the exceptions in which many brought out of its content."
He believed that "there are many segments in particular that the crimes were committed mistakes administrative or where tribal waiver with the victim , we believe should be covered by the amnesty so that Majdi, and Nfrg prisons of minor offenses and have attention to crimes relating to internal and external security state and terrorist issues, and the attention of serious crimes.
Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS AGAIN FROM THE AMNESTY LAW
Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD >>>>"He said Shawki that" the general amnesty law is now in the inclusion of the Presidential Council, and we gave our opinion the need to read the second reading ", stressing that" there is no legal committee is currently no law broken all of them were sent to the Presidency.
"The House of Representatives ended on the fifth of July, the first reading of the draft of the amnesty law, while President of the Council Saleem al-Jubouri called for political blocs to the need to agree on their differences on the draft law.
It is said that several controversial bills are still awaiting parliamentary blocs for approval by consensus, the most prominent of the National Guard and the Federal Court, amnesty and the law of oil and gas,
Millionday: SO WHAT WE ARE SEEING IS THE GROUP OF LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT TO PRESIDENCY AND ARE WAITING FOR VOTE ---
Millionday: IT APPEARS THEY HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT -- I THINK I READ THEY WERE MEETING TODAY BUT NO INK ON EXACT LAWS
Millionday: I HAVE ONE MORE REPORT -- BRB
==================================
Millionday: NOTE -- INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS --- KEEP IN MIND THE INVESTMENT BEING AMMENDED FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS
Millionday: cover the 5 trillion He added in an interview (morning) that the mechanism requires contract to supply production lines industrial agricultural pay Akiemha over five years through the payment term cover the 5 trillion dinars, pointing out that it depends on the ability and the role of negotiator at this stage and should be in the hand of local negotiation to represent by the government side and the private sector to achieve the goals that achieve economic development. agreement proposal and said, as an example to conclude an agreement with Korea worth $ 1 billion here the local private sector shows the need for production and the private sector Korean lines contrast displays available has sophisticated lines can be adopted in Iraq, here are open to ensure sovereign the value of the line imported to the private sector in return the private sector gives a warranty on the same pay these amounts to ensure the project and other
Millionday: NOTE -- CALLING FOR NEGOTIATIONS TO ACTIVATE INVESTMENT CONTRACTS -- GREAT TIMING
Millionday: guarantees believes the payment of production-line value of imported Iraqi government, which paid back by the Korean side, in the case of delay repayment for by the supplier resort to bail sovereign. He pointed out that in this case guarantee supplying production lines and mechanisms repaid within the agreed periods in the contract between the parties to the process, and so we have advanced a step forward to activate the domestic production. the causes of success and noted Zayer that the government's role in this process is essential and lies in the protection of this product line and believe in the causes of success which is market, electricity and environmental security are valid in industrial zones specializing can be protected and management, pointing out that the economic viability of these projects should be reinforced by international standards.
Millionday: NOTE -- THE MOVE TO GO FORWARD WITH IRAQI PRODUCTION--CONTRACTS -- AND IT BEING REINFORCED BY INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
Millionday: NOTE -- ASKING FOR ESTABLISHED FREE ZONES TO BE ACTIVATED
Millionday:  Supply of production lines and the possibility of establishing industrial cities in one year because it does not You need to many buildings, indicating the importance of establishing industrial cities specializing in provinces such as the establishment of specialized city Balbtrrukemaoyat in Basra imported production lines from Germany, for example, and the other in Diwaniyah agro-industries imported production lines from France, according to a protocol with these countries for the processing of production lines, and be in each province According to the jurisdiction of a given.
Millionday: SO ACTIVATION OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAWS -- COMPLIANCE -- WE LOVE IT
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday news 10-17-15 Empty Re: Millionday news 10-17-15

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:49 am

Some interesting events, looks like the micro loans for businesses are finally getting under way after talking about them for about a year. Good news, progress has been made, but definitely no whoopow moments. Dollarday makes a big deal out of the amounts, and the fact that they are paid in dinar, well 3M dinar is about $2500 USD at the current exchange rate, or about 1/2 the average Iraqi income for a year. about right for a micro loan.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday news 10-17-15 2805820865  Millionday news 10-17-15 2805820865  Millionday news 10-17-15 2805820865  Millionday news 10-17-15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum