Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015

Go down

COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015 Empty COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:40 pm

COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10:00 AM EDT 10/16/2015

terryk:
Good morning all
terryk:
Mike
terryk:
az
terryk:
Ken
terryk:
colorado
terryk:

Colorado:
hello young man, hope your day goes well
arizona49:
Beautiful morning TK
kaycee:

terryk:
i see a couple have played with the new option to change their sign
terryk:
kaycee
mac:
hey, guess the internet likes me today!!!!
terryk:
hey mac
arizona49:
mac Good morning  
mac:
mornin' TK
terryk:
hope u read the good news today
mac:
AZ, thanks you read my mind. 
arizona49:
Getting good at that 
mac:
WHich one? 2016 budget is supposed to come out today.
terryk:
going to drop to 30 tonight. Brrrrrr
terryk:
national guard law
mac:
yep summers over. grrr.
terryk:
az post in here please
arizona49:
will do
mac:
Is that today, which law got moved to next week?
terryk:
look at this mac
terryk:
Well maybe
arizona49:
Rubaie, calling for conscription instead of "National Guard" >>> The member of the State of Law Coalition MP Rubaie, on Friday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to send conscription law to the House of Representatives, a substitute for the National Guard Law. He said al-Rubaie told / information /, that "the law of the National Guard arrived to a standstill; because of differences over leadership of the center guard, so it has become clear that the law will go towards the return to the Cabinet." He called al-Rubaie, the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "Send a conscription law, and can be passed and sent to the House of Representatives to be successful on the Law of the National Guard a substitute." He continued that "conscription increases the intimacy and homogeneity between enlisted personnel, as well as absorb the energies of young people in the performance of military service tribute to the country," pointing out that "most of the countries of the world adopted, in particular the developed countries, and this calls upon us to unify the Iraqi security forces from north to south to serve Iraq. "Finished / 25 s >>> http://translate.google.com/...4%25D8%25A7-
terryk:
do I need to go get it?
arizona49:
it is there 
terryk:
thanks
arizona49:
yw 
terryk:
so this is today, their holy day
mac:
ok so they decided to have a military like Israel
mac:
sweet.
terryk:
Yep
terryk:
so for that to be done today, their holy day says a lot
terryk:
their day off
terryk:
fast tracking?
mac:
That solves the "staffing" problem they would have had with the different tribes. excellent.
arizona49:
a lot more cohesive
terryk:
and with budget 2016 due out when?
terryk:
oh today their holy day
terryk:
hmmmmmm. Strange huh
arizona49:
chas45 Good morning 
arizona49:
lynnieq Morning  
mac:
I’ve been waiting for sistanis message he seems to light a fire every time he speaks.
arizona49:
rooster1 Good to see you
terryk:
So Mac what are your thoughts
arizona49:
Sistani blesses victories Iraqi forces and urges them to protect the innocent and their moneyhttp://translate.googleusercontent.com/...F5eliF2GF7Fg >>>> Twilight News / Park supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani victories recently of Iraqi forces to Daash especially in salads. This was followed by Ahmad Safi Friday sermon on behalf of al-Sistani as his representative in the threshold Husseiniya in Karbala. "The reference Blessed Alantsart task (in Salah al-Din and gray) and calls on the State institutions to support the battle" decisive ". Sistani's representative called "fighters to keep the money and the protection of innocent citizens." Net and touched on the economic situation of the country and said that the budget should be prepared in a non-traditional doors and taking into account exchange. It called "reference to the House of Representatives not to delay in approving the law of the employees' salaries."
mac:
Conscription is a brilliant way to level the playing field. this way govt officials cant get there kids out of military service.
terryk:
more good news
terryk:
sweet
chas45:
AZ GM
mac:
told ya.
terryk:
tell me more
mac:
Keep them safe and get them paid.
mac:
Wasn’t the 2016 budget supposed to release today???
terryk:
tell me we are going to see this like this month oh Mac of crystal ball
terryk:
i think your right
mac:
TK now you know I can only be wrong one more time them I am labeled a guru. You know I don’t want that. haha.
terryk:
that’s why I'm just a pawn
terryk:
not a guru
arizona49:

mac:
I know Iran is released on the 18th, investment law on the 20th. those I remember. So I see us on a good track for this month.
terryk:
so questions team you have the mighty powerful Mac in the room
terryk:
clouds of smoke
terryk:
puffing about your laotop
mac:
IKO ward watches forex like a hawk for patterns. He is noticing good trends like the IQD holding at 1109. etc.
terryk:
laptop
terryk:
i know chas must have a ?
arizona49:
The new investment law ... to provide Iraq on a plate for the investor http://translate.googleusercontent.com/...FhaGjXh2kbhg >>>> An informed source said that the amendment of the paragraphs of the new investment law will give Iraq on a plate for Arab and foreign investor. The source, who declined to be named, said "One of the paragraphs of the law is the right of the investor to purchase the land, which is held by the time the project was rejected paragraph rent the land to the investor to set up the project. The source indicated that "there is an agreement between some members of the economic and investment commission and the parliamentary head of the investment to pass a law which is supposed to vote on it next Monday." The source noted that "after the approval of the investment law will be entitled to any investor, even if he comes as the Israeli foreign companies buy land to develop projects in Iraq."
mac:
ok, WOW, you will be ABLE TO BUY LAND IN Iraq!!!!!!!
Colorado:
MAc lets do coffee sometime
chas45:
TK anything on cmkm?
terryk:
oh great they are changing 7 items in the social security law next year
mac:
Cool I’m in Elizabeth, where are you?
Terryk:
not a word chas, the two peeps I talk to have vanished
mac:
Im buying a house in Iraq with a metal detector!!!!!!!!!
terryk:
well three peeps
Colorado:
springs, but my office is off 70 by Pena Blvd.
Colorado:
I drive back and forth everyday
mac:
WOW that’s a haul even in good weather. We could meet in castle rock?
chas45:
Anything on rates?
Colorado:
deal
mac:
Chas45 I don’t do rates.
terryk:
still hearing 3.91
chas45:
Thank you mac and TK
terryk:
.22 on dong
terryk:
treat as rumors of course
terryk:
8 more min got to run
arizona49:
jump on over gang >>>> this is your time for comment and/or questions >>>>>>>
terryk:
so I'm feeling great with this news
terryk:
how about u mac
terryk:
like the Nat guard article the best
mac:
Parliament is like watching rice being made. You can hear it boiling, can’t tell if it’s quite done. hahah
chas45:
TK and Mac, are we at the point of where all is done and just wanting for timing and what is holding this up in your opinion.
arizona49:
terryk that was a great article to wake up to this morning
mac:
I love the nat'l guard law. Just brilliant.
terryk:
been looking for something like that for months
chas45:
NGL should be done here again to get peeps into reality of the world affairs.
mac:
Chas45 I don’t see anything as holding it up, more like everything being put in its place. we see all the pieces (Maliki, corruption, isil etc.) it’s when they are placed correctly that things go. does that make sense?
mac:
I’ve always favored conscription. and I am a vet.
terryk:
And with Putin driving Isis out. Love it
chas45:
Mac yes on timing TY
mac:
That has got to sting for ole O.
arizona49:
10/16/2015 Oil prices exceed fifty dollars barrier http://translate.googleusercontent.com/...d6mLBS4aDMrw >>> Oil prices rose during trading on Friday, to go a week-long wave of losses as investors bet that the decline in US production would reduce the global supply surplus. The rise of energy markets at a time when gasoline and distillate inventories fell in the United States more than expected. The price of a barrel combination "Brent" in futures contracts for delivery in December rose 0.98% the equivalent of 49 cents to $ 50.22 a barrel. It is said that the global crude measurement "Brent" fell by 4.5% this week fell more than a quarter since last May. And it stepped futures US crude for November delivery rose 1.29% by 60 cents to $ 46.98 a barrel. Finished / 25 s
terryk:
Well what I don't understand is why rebel forces have not left if they are being bombed by Russia, now if it were me
terryk:
i be running
mac:
So if this has been an evolution, which it has, why do we want to skip a evolutionary step to get to homo sapien? we need all the steps to arrive at walking upright, so does IRAQ and the RV.
terryk:
very well put
mac:
Yeah I have to go too.
terryk:
well all got to leave ya, have a great weekend, if something happens we will open room ok
terryk:
God Bless you, Mac I will call us in about an hour ik
terryk:
u
arizona49:
terryk have a great day and weekend....see you Monday if not before....would love to have MikeH have to reopen the room  
mac:
Mrs. has a Dr. appt. love each other a lot, as we here on the team love you all. I still say prayers every wed. for all of us.
mac:
Copy that TK.
arizona49:
mac thank you and enjoy your day & weekend, too!!! See you Monday w/have  ready
chas45:
Thank all for having time for us

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: