Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15

Go down

Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15 Empty Millionday-surprise-newstime-10-15-15

Post by RoyBoy Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:37 am

Millionday: LETS LOOK AT SOMETHING FUN
Millionday: READ EVERY WORD AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE DATES LISTED

Millionday: Iraqi Central Bank is responsible for monetary policy in Iraq and its applications and on the developmental role that must be played by Kmussh sovereign sober in the design and application of monetary policy during the period of 2004 the date of the law until the present time through all stages of completion and the failure experienced by who tried through what has been accomplished that creates the kind of economic stability in spite of the lack of security and political stability and the difficulties and the objective and subjective conditions that accompany his work where there was a tangle of plans and policies

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS GOING TO TELL US ABOUT NOW AND THE PREPARATION FOR THE NEW MONETARY POLICY

Millionday: But then it became a monetary policy features and trends, strategies and clear the basis of which a reduction of hyperinflation, which had a negative impact clear to all economic life milestones since the blockade imposed on Iraq in 1991 and as a result of what they suffered Iraq wars for many disorders has become inflation mounts high paces record until he reached the highest rates It deteriorated all the productive sectors and has become a very big gap between the wages and salaries and high prices in the light of the many changes experienced by the Iraqi economy post-2003

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THE ECONOMIC RATE GAP IS DUE TO THE LACK OF CALCULATED VALUE -- INTERNATIONALLY AND LOCAL

Millionday: >>>> and the issuance of the Iraqi Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004, under which the Board of the Central Bank of Iraq administration took issue regulations, instructions, and select the mechanisms and tools and applications monetary policy in Iraq in order to achieve the central objectives of basic ones hyperinflation lowering and raising the purchasing value of the Iraqi dinar and maintain a balanced rates compared with foreign currencies, particularly the US dollar

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: in addition to the formation of reserves of foreign currency and management as the body responsible for issuing currency and protect its value at home and abroad. Add to that the Central Bank of Iraq aims and according to the Bakannouna to the pursuit of stability in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and promote the preservation of a stable financial system competitive and based on the market and the promotion of economic stability and sustainable growth and prosperity in Iraq .

Millionday: NOTE -- THE VALUE TO BE BASED ON THE MARKET -- SUPPLY AND DEMAND BY THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION -- GLOBAL PRICING INDEX

sassy: would that mean a float

Millionday: NO THAT WOULD MEAN AN ACTUAL CALCULATED RATE -- FAIR MARKET VALUE

Millionday: THAT IS THE STATEMENTS WE ARE WAITING ON

Millionday: KNOW THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN BE EXCITED ABOUT

Millionday: He announced the first deputy speaker of parliament Humam Hamoudi, on Thursday, that the amendment of the Investment Law will be submitted to parliament next Monday, in order to vote on it, as he emphasized that the financial economy and the committees of the Parliamentary arrived in the final version of the amendment. Hamoudi said while chairing a joint Finance Committees, the economy and investment meeting in the House of Representatives, and attended (range Press), "The amendment of the Investment Law will be submitted to parliament next Monday, in order to vote on it."Hamoudi said, "This meeting is the last to reach the final version of the amendment of the Investment Law before it is submitted to a vote."

Millionday: NOTE -- IN A COUPLE DAYS THE INVESTMENT LAW COMPLETE WILL BE VOTED TO LAW

Millionday: The Committee on the economy and investment parliamentary Ezzat, the Wednesday (September 16 2015), to postpone the vote on the amendment of the Investment Law to the presence of the desire of some of the proposals it added, indicating that it will meet with the rest of the House of Representatives to discuss ways to develop the law. The parliament approved the 2006 Iraqi investment law, which it was said at the time that he "will open the doors wide the" to foreign investment, due to submit a lot of facilities to foreign investors, but that many foreign companies are still hesitant because of fears that the security situation is stable in Iraq, adding that the law did not give investors the right to ownership of the property the project, and equated the Iraqi investors and foreign in all the privileges, with the exception of real estate ownership, as it allows the foreign investor lease the land for 50 years, subject to renewal, according to paragraph 11 of the Investment Law.

Millionday: I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE IMPORTANCE OF THE INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT LAW IS THE GREATEST NEED I KNOW

Millionday: MONDAY IT WILL BE VOTED
Millionday: OH DID I SAY
Millionday: MONDAY

.MOD.subgirl Millionday: "will open the doors wide the" to foreign investment,

Millionday: THE DINAR IS AN INVESTMENT PRODUCT

Dovi Millionday: are you sure its Monday?

Millionday: YES THE VOTE FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT LAW WILL BE MONDAY

Millionday: HOLD YOUR HAT

Millionday: THIS IS NEEDED FOR THE INTERNATIONAL LOANS/AGREEMENTS THAT WILL BE MADE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Millionday: AS WE SEE IN INK

maine: if you want it, claim it!

Millionday: AMEN MAINE

Millionday: GOLD HAS BEEN ISSUED BY CBI TO PULL IN LARGE NOTES

Tex1: Milly have Ya seen Ma Hat floating around up Yer way.??? lol

Millionday: TEX I WAS HOPPING FOR IT BUT ONLY CAUGHT MINE
Millionday: LOL

BGG: the Gold thing is very curious...

Millionday: I LOVE PROGRESS

Millionday: THE VOTE FOR THE INVESTMENT LAW ON MONDAY IS ---HUGE -- HUGE

BGG: this is a hummdinger...

Millionday: I AGREE

BGG: 10. re-evaluation of the Iraqi dinar:

The central bank spent $ 5 billion a month in defense of the exchange rate (123 000 versus $ 100) This means with a reserve of 50 billion by the steadfastness of the dinar against the dollar will continue to be at best to the middle of next year. Especially with the scarcity of oil revenues, and they went to the oil companies operating in Iraq and finance the purchase of heavy and light weapons and aircraft operations. What makes it imperative for the government re-evaluation of the Iraqi dinar is reasonable and the fight against financial and political corruption that is going on the auction of foreign currency for years.

11. reform of the banking system and enact deterrent laws to reform the banking system in the country and conversion of private banks to bridges for development and funding is not the offices of money laundering and the smuggling of the dollar...

BGG: That was from a report out by one of their economic advisors today... Courtesy of Mr. White...
BGG: I'll put the full text in THE BLOG in the AM...

Millionday: WITH THAT BGG

Millionday: 3. encourage the private sector:Efforts are being made in order to stimulate the private sector starting because of its pivotal role in the absorption of manpower and moving all the stagnant economic sectors, and the Council of Ministers announced more than once his quest to overcome all the obstacles that hinder the launch of the private sector and taking the leading role in achieving development and the absorption of manpower and diversify Iraqi economy, but without proper security and the development of a stable and favorable tax legislation and the effective protection of customs infrastructure, these measures will not only be the letters of construction is far from the reality in Iraq.

Millionday: HUGE WHOOPOW
Millionday: GREAT FIND MY FRIEND
Millionday: NITE ALL -- FOOTBALL
Millionday: SMILE
Millionday: GOOD TO SEE YA
Millionday: SEE YOU TOMORROW
Millionday: YW ALL THE TIME -- THANKS TO BGG -- GREAT REPORT

:winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member