Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15

3 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:25 pm

TNT Conference Call 10.14.15

T:  Okay, gooooood morning, TNT!  How are you guys doin’?  I hope everybody’s doin’ great, ‘cause I am doing superfantastic for real.  No joke about it, it’s gonna be a great day.  Already is a great day, you guys just didn’t know it.  So, before we get into that and I give you a bunch of good news that’ll make everybody all excited and happy, I gotta tell you guys somethin’.  Part of what, what Pam was just talkin’ about, I guess, with the idiots, fidiots, and idiots out there posting different things.  You guys gotta be careful.  So I wasn’t gonna talk about this except for Pam brought up on some website they’ve been posting information sayin’ Tony said, TNT said, transcripts from Tony.  They’ve been makin’ up fake transcripts and things like that, sending out fake texts and that kinda thing to you guys, getting you all excited, tell you the RV’s here and call all these numbers or stuff.  And guys, I, I told you before, look at the Twitter account where it comes from.  If it doesn’t say 251 [thousand] followers, then you know it’s not from me!  Now, I’m tellin’ you that because I got some great news, and I know some great things are about to happen, and a lot of you are gonna miss it.  You’re gonna miss it ‘cause you’re following the wrong Twitter, ‘cause you’re going to the wrong site trying to look and see what Tony said when it had absolutely nothing to do with it, and as Pam said, they’re simply trying to get you to click on their sites and, so they can get paid per click, whatever, and makin’ up a bunch of site, or the Twitter idiots are just idiots, had nothin’ else to do with their life and it’s affecting you guys and, and I actually wasn’t gonna say anything, but since Pam said somethin’ about the website, ‘cause I said, “I’ve told ‘em enough, and if they don’t know by now how to look for the right Twitter account, then that’s gonna be on them when they miss it,” ‘cause they’re gonna miss it, that’s what happens.  So if you’re following a Twitter account that doesn’t say 251,000 followers, TNT, then you’re following the wrong one.  Was that good enough, Pam?  ‘Cause I didn’t really want to even say that, but I did.  Okay.  

Pam:  I think that’s perfect.

T:  All right.  I can go with the good stuff now?  All right.  Okay, guys, it’s a super superfantastic day.  I’m gonna tell you we started hearing a whole lot of stuff yesterday, last night as the process was rolling out.  Now, I’m gonna tell you it’s a great day, there’s some great news, there’s a lot of things are happening that you absolutely have been waiting years to see and feel, and...I don’t mind telling you I was asked not to be specific.  Okay, so, not be specific and, and I don’t mind telling people that, and...don’t step on anybody’s toes.  I’m not tryin’ to do that, but I’m tryin’ to let everybody know that their dreams are about to come true.  How ‘bout that part?  There’s a lot of things today, tomorrow.  There, there are some meetings that are taking place, there are some announcements that are gonna be made, and this weekend I can truly say--I wanted to say this--I wanted to say this weekend I can truly say without a doubt will probably be the best weekend of your life, but I cannot say without a doubt ‘cause they won’t let me push the button.  But other than that, so many things are lined up, places.  I can tell you they changed the rates at the bank once again today, and you guys are gonna be ecstatic, I can tell you that.  Without telling you the rates, they’re higher than you thought they would be.  I’m gonna say that part, so you guys will be ecstatic when they come out.  Some of ‘em are just absolutely unbelievable, but we’re gonna go with ‘em, and we’re gonna love every minute of it.  Let me see.  

I, I told you that the memo went out a couple weeks ago that told ‘em no vacations from the 20th through the end of the month.  I guess that memo went out again a couple hours ago, but, it actually said the 19th through the end of the month, but I don’t want to give you guys that specific date, but since now they’ve changed the date to the 20th I can actually tell you that.  Okay.  So it’s gonna be great, end of the month.  Weekend you might have things to celebrate, and the whole world will by the end of this month, it’ll be over.  It is significant date on the 20th because China is supposed to become one of the reserve currencies in the world, which makes all this so much easier, is what they’ve all worked for, and we knew it was gonna happen.  And, you know what?  It’s funny.  I’ve been doing this for five years now, I think, five years?  And even way back then, I told you way back then, and we can go back to the recordings ‘cause we have ‘em, that there was a plan to make China a reserve currency, that there was a plan, two-year plan to set up all the mini-IMFs, and we’ve seen all that.  I mean, we didn’t think we were gonna still be here when all that occurred, we knew it was the future, and the future is now the present, ‘cause we’ve worked right through all of that happening.  And it was a five-year plan back then when we started.  We discussed it--well most of you weren’t here--we did, and here it is, and in six days it becomes true.  The mini-IF’s [sic], the eight whatever it is, or the mini-IMFs already developed, at least two of ‘em have already been developed with the other ones coming on board.  So all those things we were told then are actually coming true.  The currency’s about to be here.  

I’ll tell you something funny that happened yesterday, day before yesterday.  Anyway, a lady walked into this bank, and she met with the banker and said, “I have some money in my bank and I don’t know what to do with it.”  And they looked in her account and it was over two hundred million dollars.  But I want you to know, she just got it a couple days ago, so.  Anyway, good things are coming, it’s going.  We liked hearing those stories because we knew our time was coming and our time is now here.  It continues to go.  Everything is positive, positive.  I can’t get one negative out of this.  I can’t get not one, that, that’s how good this is, that’s how fast it’s rolling out, and it could be literally any day now.  The 20th is six days from now.  Anytime in the next six days--what’s today, Wednesday?  That means that’s a superfantastic weekend that you’re about to enjoy, and probably the last time I’m ever going to say that.  Well, if we have to do a call Friday I will, but after that, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to say that again because most of you won’t be here, they’ll be out spending money.  Banks are ready, people are trained.  They notified them again to expect you.  They’ve had meetings about you coming in, bringing in people, security.  Everything’s in place, everybody has been notified, the world awaits.  And I’m, simply can say that things are absolutely in motion.  Okay?  641, good morning.  

C:  Tony, how are we doin’ today?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  Well, you’re superfantastic, we should all be just as superfantastic as you are, so...a couple....

T:  Well, let me (unintelligible), okay?  ‘Cause today, right now this moment, I’m super superfantastic, ‘cause that’s what we gonna be right now, okay?

C:  Well, if you notice the phone number, 641, you know that, where it’s comin’ from, and I’m...

T:  I do!

C:  ...I’ve called you three times, and it’s the only person in this state that calls you.  And I figure....

T:  Well, my mother-in-law calls.  Go ahead.

C:  Oh.  I don’t know if that’s good or bad, whatever, but hopefully it’s good, so.  But anyway, we just figurin’ it was, be the last call, and, and just, we’re still looking for it to come onto Forex first, I believe, and, and that truly tells the, the story of it all and I hope the rates are, as what they are, and strong rates.  And if I’m not incorrect, is today Iraq’s like December 31st today?  New Year’s Eve for them?  And tomorrow starts a new year’s for them?

T:  I don’t know that it’s New Year’s Eve.  It is some kinda holiday or celebration, but I don’t know that it’s New Year’s Eve, so.

C:  And then the 18th, which day the sanctions are lifted on Iran.  And then on the 20th the IMF comes out with an announcement on TV?  This is just stuff I’m reading, of course, so.  But it all sounds just like you said, just perfect, so.  I think that....

T:  It (inaudible).

C:  Go ahead.

T:  I was gonna say that it’s, the schedule’s something like that, yes.  

C:  Yes.  I think, do you remember when John Boehner came out there that day he retired?

T:  Yep.

C:  He was whis, whistling that song?  It’s a good day?

T:  Was he whistling?  Oh.  It’s a good day.

C:  He was whistling “It’s a Good Day.”  That remind you of what was goin’ on behind the scenes and he’s gettin’ to retire and, and this would be coming to an end.  But it’s been, you know, as we said, good to have y’all.  None of us could be here without all of ya, so again, thank you and, like just do a shout-out to my uncle in Naples, Florida, and to John, and we kinda shoot things back and forth together.  But as I said from the first few calls that we also have been guiding our level nine advisors through this whole deal, too, so.  Threw a email out to him, and all’s, all’s waiting there too for us, so that’s a good deal, too, so.  But....

T:  All right!

C:  And when we meet (inaudible), I’ll be 641.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir, appreciate it.  

C:  Vegas....

T:  Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, bud.

T:  All right.  All right.  Okay, and guys, yes, it said the Islamic New Year is celebrated the first day of the month (unintelligible), anyway, they will start this afternoon.  So I know you guys saw a lot of partying, everything, on their site, celebration, so, well, it is, all right.  702, good morning.

C:  Yes, good morning, Tony.  I’m real excited about everything you’ve said.  But since you go to Vegas, I believe, that means you believe in luck.  And I believe in luck, too.  So I was thinking maybe you should pack your bag and sit it by that door, and maybe we actually will go!

T:  Okay.  So, here’s the thing with luck, ‘cause I’m an entrepreneur...

C:  Okay.

T:  ...and do it, everything else.  I tell people, ‘cause people always say, “Man, you are so lucky, you are lucky, you are lucky.”  And you know what, I always look at ‘em.  You know, people always say, “Man, I wish I was you.”  And I said, “Man, if you was me, you’d put a bullet in your head.”  But anyway, you gotta understand.  Yes.  Luck.  Luck, and I always tell them I’m so lucky because luck is where hard work and preparation meet at, luck.  

T:  Okay, and that’s the definition of luck.  So even when I go to Vegas, it’s ‘cause I put in the time to get lucky, and it takes time (inaudible), okay?

C:  Okay!

T:  Whatever machine I’m at, you have to put in (inaudible) to be lucky, okay?

T:  (Inaudible) the definition for it.  But, guys, we, we are, we are great, and even that, we are all about to be lucky.  And I love the fact that you said that.  We’re all about to lucky because we put in the time, we’ve done the calls.

C:  Yes, we did.

T:  We’ve done the research, and we actually went through it to get to it.  And I’m using that in past tense, so you know.  We actually went through it to get to it, and you are about to see it.  And thank God.

C:  I’m so excited, I can’t even contain myself, okay?  So I hope...

T:  Me, either.

C:  ...to see you here in Vegas on some machine, I don’t know which one, but Vegas, Vegas, Vegas shortly.

T:  Well, if nothin’ else, every guy you see by, walk by smokin’ a cigar, you just look and see if that’s Tony, ‘cause one of ‘em’s gonna be him, okay?

C:  Uh-huh, but you gonna have a T-shirt on that’s gonna say TNT and I’m gonna know you.

T:  I will.  As a matter of fact...

C:  I know!

T:  ...I’ll have it made soon as I get there!

C:  All right.

T:  All right.  Thank you!

C:  All right.  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  Okay, 617, good morning.

C:  Hi, Tony!

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  I’m very good, thank you.  And I’m glad to hear you’re super superfantastic.  Just one question.  Now that the, they’re being paid, that, this means that Iraq has already been paid with the new rate?

T:  Iraq has had the rate on their cards for almost a week now.  Now outside the country they’ve been able to use it.  Everybody inside the country has been told in the coming days, coming days, coming days, it’s imminent, and...it, it in fact is, imminent.  It is in fact, has never been like it is today.  I can honestly tell you guys that, and I don’t even know how much to tell you ‘cause I was asked now to be specific, but it’s, it’s what we’ve all been waiting for, I can tell you that part.  So I, and I’m trying not to be specific on where they are in the process, but they definitely are, or the actual day and time, but it has definitely been defined, what it is, and actually who’s going to make the announcement, so everything is actually there.  

C:  Now, will we hear this announcement?

T:  Okay?

C:  Will we hear the announcement somewhere?  Or is it only in Iraq.

T:  We won’t hear it.

C:  It’s Iraq.

T:  Yeah, we won’t.  We won’t hear it.

C:  We won’t.

T:  I mean, we’ll hear a recording of it, we’ll hear about the announcement after it happens, all that, because they’re not gonna give you advance notice that hey, I’m about to announce this.  So...

C:  Right.

T:  ...none of us’ll be paying attention, but it is gonna happen, yes.

C:  So once that, once that’s announced, that means that that’s when we go, right?

T:  Once that’s announced, that’s when we’re gonna go.  It’s going to be international.

C:  Awesome.  I am so ready.

C:  Okay!

T:  You and me both, believe me, okay.  

C:  Thank you so much...

T:  All right, thank you.

C:  ...for everything you do.  Have a great day, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

T:  All right.  You too, thank you!  All right.

T:  Okay.  Here is 404, good morning!

C:  Good morning and good afternoon, and thank you for taking my call, and this is very exciting times, obviously.  I’d like to do just a quick follow-up question to last Friday’s call when we were all so very optimistic that the GCR/RV would be announced in some way at the IMF/World Bank annual meeting in Lima, Peru.  Do you or your sources have any verification that an announcement like that actually was done perhaps behind closed doors and that was the trigger point for what is happening and you’re sharing with us now?

T:  No, I don’t, because what I’m sharing with you now just occurred yesterday.

T:  So, was there discussion and things about it in there?  Oh, I’m sure it was.  Was there probably some agreements?  Yes, but things were put in, in motion just twenty-four hours ago.

C:  Okay.  Okay.

C:  And with this being the, the equivalent of our New Year’s Eve, how do the folks over in the Middle East celebrate their New Year’s?

T:  Pam told me, told me that...

C:  Do they party like at Times Square?

T:  ...there was, she’s watching a video with Beyonce out there and the whole party or somethin’ (unintelligible) yes, they are partying.  Yes, they are celebrating.

T:  Supposed to start at sundown to, today on the 14th, go through tomorrow, and they do things to celebrate their New Year, so I’m sure we’ll hear about it.  And, and then we’ll go from there.  There’s scheduled dates, like I said, for the banks to react.  There’s scheduled dates for the bank to bring their people in.  There is a scheduled date for the general public where they just expect a mass of people.  And I will tell you guys that the, they expect, again, for you guys, and I said, was to go through within the first ten days, and that’s all the internet people, except it’s been adjusted to nine days for some reason.  The first nine days they expect all of you to be done.  

C:  And they will still be offering the extended banking hours very early in the morning until late at night, is that correct?

T:  ‘Til eleven at night.  Far as I know!  That’s what they’re doin’, yep.

C:  Great.  Great.  Again, thank you so much for all the information, and I’ll join with all the others in saying Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Look forward to meeting you in person at that time.  And again thank you to you and your team, the transcribers, all those who are making TNT what it is.  Appreciate you all so very much.  Have a great...

T:  All right, thank you!  Yep.

C:  ...superfantastic day.  Thanks.  Bye-bye.

T:  You, too.  All right, bye.  Okay.  Matthew?  Nope?  Been here a long time!  Nope?  Okay.  And I had to say his name because he’s on one of those web things, doesn’t have a number.  But he just missed it, I guess.  707, good morning.

C:  Morning, Tony.  Did you hear me all right?

T:  Yes, sir!

C:  I’m in the car, and I’m taking my wife to a doctor’s appointment.  But I just, just wanted to appreciate you so much and join the others in saying Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  But, will we be hearing the announcement from you?

T:  I still don’t know what they want to do or how they want to do it, but if nothing else, I mean if they don’t want us to do something before then, then I’m sure you will be.  I will be, you know, tweetin’ it out, doing a goodbye call.  I’ll be doing something, so obviously giving you whatever information I can.  If they decided for some reason they’re just gonna let it be helter skelter, then, then I think I’ll be able to do that.  Okay?

C:  Sure hope we can hear it from you.  I, I feel real uneasy about, about not being able to hear your, or, or get a tweet, you know, or a text message from you.  That’s about all, however I know, I don’t know how else to find it.  

T:  Well, I, I think they’re gonna want people to know so they can get this thing started, if they want to do it in nine days.  So I would send out, I mean, a tweet ‘cause obviously I can get to the most people faster than anybody else.  I would post it on the site like we said and post it on the other three sites so, so it’ll get out there.  So I think they’ll still use that, if nothing else, just to get the word out.  That would make sense to me.  

C:  ‘Cause the only other source that I...

C:  ...that I have, and I think maybe some of your other, many of your other listeners also have a resource from an outfit called Freedom Club.  You’re probably familiar with that.

T:  No, I’m not, but that’s okay.  So if they get you the information, then take it and run with it, but okay?

C:  Now they, the Freedom Club is a trustworthy organization, and they have on their website a way of alerting us when the RV, you know, or sending us the announcement.  And I think they get it from you as well.

T:  Okay.  

C:  So.

T:  Then that’ll work!  All right?

C:  They’re, they’re very trustworthy.  Thanks again, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay.  ‘Kay 512, good morning.

C:  Good (unintelligible) morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  Good morning!  I’m super superfantastic.

C:  This is the best news I’ve heard since, me, I’m super duper fantastic.  For the first time we’re....

T:  No, super super.

C:  One question, so, I’m assuming you said that we’re, you’re, we’re gonna hear from you first some way, somehow, and then it’s gonna be time to take a trip to the bank, or is there gonna be some other type of announcement, or just a tweet or just a text message or what?

T:  Okay.  Here’s the thing, so...everybody understand.  I’m gonna try and do the best that I can to make this as smooth as possible for you guys (inaudible).

T:  Now, here’s the thing.  They either have a plan where they want to do it to get everybody through that makes it work like that, as smooth as possible.  They’ll get on there, tell you what to do, when to do it, how to do it so we can get as many people through as we can.  Or....

C:  They meaning who?

T:  The banks.  

C:  Okay.  All right.

T:  The government, the Treasury, whoever, everybody that’s involved in that side.  

T:  Or they say, “Hey, we’ll just do it and, and let ‘em figure it out,” which means then I just come on and do my own thing if that’s what we need to do and, and get it out.  In doing that, I have to decide, see, they either have to call me and say, “Hey, this is what we want to do and this is how we want to do it, boom boom boom.”

T:  So I have to, least a couple minutes, ‘cause everybody over there who I’ve talked to, as soon as they make the announcement over there, I’m gonna know it anyway.  So I’m gonna know it before they call me.  You know, we got people over there that’ll know it, and at that point I gotta decide, okay, let me just blast it out to everybody right now, “Hey it’s here, it’s done, blah blah blah,” or I gotta wait and see, okay, how do they want to do this, you know, what’s the procedures, blah blah blah, and that’s a decision that they’re gonna have to make based on, you know, what they want to do!  And they’ll do that.  We’ve always said, “Hey, we’re gonna do it this way, do that.”  I’ve always said, “Hey, we’re gonna do whatever we need to do to help get this thing done as fast and smooth as possible.”  So as long as I get that before the announcement, then okay, that’s what I do.  If I don’t, then we just do what we have to do!  Okay?

C:  Superfantastic.  Yes.

T:  But you will be notified one way or the other, I can tell you that.  Okay?

C:  I actually went into the bank for the first time, and somebody did acknowledge that something was gonna happen this week.  That’s a good thing.  

T:  It’s a good thing, and...

C:  Yes, it is.

T:  ...and there’s a lot of them doing that right now, saying, “Yep, now I know about it, we’ve heard about it.”  And, you know, and a lot of people got calls over the weekend, lining up their customers, “Hey, do you still plan on doing your exchanges here with us?”  And so it’s coming out more and more, okay?

C:  Great.  Well, we, the boys from Georgetown and Round Rock, James and myself and Ross and everybody, we thank you for all the hard work you’ve done.  Pam and your brother and DC and everybody, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and Texas, Texas, Texas.  Thank you so much.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  All right.

T:  Okay.  Okay, 559, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony!

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  Super superfantastic.

T:  That’s what I’m talkin’ about.  Let’s do it!

C:  Let’s do it is right.  I, from what you’re saying, it’ll come out on my sister’s birthday, so that’d be the best birthday present ever.

T:  When is your sister’s birthday?

C:  Tomorrow.

T:  Ooooo!  Okay, then!  Is that what you got out of all that?  Okay, then!

C:  Well, mine’s on the 18th!

T:  All right!  

C:  And so between the two of us, you better be right!

T:  Say yeah, one of you’s gonna party anyway, huh?  Okay!

C:  Exactly.  Exactly.  That’s exciting.  I wanted to know, though, and you’re saying that, that either way we’ll be notified.  Are they still going to give us a number to call that we have to set an appointment or do what you’re saying some, we might be on our own?  Because my bank over here I think is brain dead.  I’ve talked...

T:  Oh, yeah.

C:  ...to several branches, and they are totally clueless and don’t do anything, so how would I find out where to go to do an exchange?

T:  Look, guys, I find it hard to believe that they would do that and have every one of their banks preoccupied with this, have everybody goin’ to all of ‘em, all their employees who don’t have a clue that this is real yet or that the exchange’ll be taking place.  And by sending you guys to all those banks, they would be alerting everybody, “Hey, this thing is goin’ down, it was real, people are getting paid.”  And you’d be goin’ on there and they’d be sayin’, “Oh, you’re crazy.”  Then you go to an exchange location, you go back and, “Hey, in your face!  Look at my bank account now.  You see how much money’s in there?  That’s where it came,” they don’t want all that!  They don’t want to destroy their employees like that and, and be disruptive, so they’re gonna give some kind of guidance, I would think.  They’re gonna have you call a 800 number.  They want the least amount of people working at that bank to know that this happened, and that’s the only ones, you know, that they need to actually complete the transactions are the only ones they’re ever gonna want to know that this thing was real.  They’re gonna want you to go through it, get your money, and be done with it, fade away, and all the rest of their employees will forever think, “I wonder what happened with that scam with that dinar, that curren--,” you know.  And that’s okay, ‘cause that’s what they needed to do to keep their employees.  I’m not mad at ‘em about that because that’s business, and this is business.  And you’re not mad at ‘em about that because you need those people to be there so they can operate your accounts, operate your investments and everything else.  And as we always heard, you know, if everybody was in the parade, then who’s gonna watch us go by?  So everybody can’t be in the parade.  So I’m not mad at it, I understand it, and we should understand there has to be some kind of organization and direction or total chaos, and that’s not gonna be pretty for anybody, and I just don’t think they’re gonna operate like that.  

C:  All right!

C:  All right, well I, I appreciate it.  And you said the party is pretty much starting in Iraq today and going through ‘til tomorrow.  Is there any reason, seen or unseen, that it might not go as planned?

T:  At this point, I don’t see a reason.  I don’t understand it, I mean, it would have to be something just...I don’t want to say catastrophic, but somethin’ would have to be crazy because of the level of where it’s at at this moment.  I, I really can’t even see it, but, you know, I don’t control it.  Anything could happen, but I just don’t see it stopping at this point.

C:  Well, I appreciate it!  That’s wonderful, and I just want to thank you and DC, Pam, Ray, all your mods.  You’ve done a fantastic job, and I will close with saying everybody be super superfantastic and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas is here to stay.

T:  Okay, there you go!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  All right, thank you, ma’am!

C:  Thank you.  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  Okay, 410.

C:  Hey!  I think this is a superfantastic day I heard!

T:  That’s right!  That’s what I think!

C:  I don’t think there’s anything you, you can explain any further.  But I was gonna make a suggestion.  As we’re looking for each other as well as you, I was wondering if you could have some hats, like ball caps, labeled “TNT” and then...

T:  Oh, my God.

C:  ...(inaudible) and you could just, they could just, anybody who really wanted to (inaudible) and found, so we could almost kind of have this magnetic, “Oh, great!  I don’t know who you are, but I know where you’re from!  You’re, TNT group.”  And, and that might be a great way to, to run into people in Vegas.  Or any other place for that matter.  So, when, if we find you and you...

T:  Okay, I’ll tell you what.

C:  ...you have a few hats!

T:  I’ll tell you what.

C:  What’s that.

T:  No, this guy made some beautiful hats, and Pam sent me the email so long back, I have to ask her to do it one more time so it’s fresh so I don’t have to go look for it.  But he has hats with TNT on ‘em, TNT Superfantastic, his T-shirts.  I absolutely love ‘em myself.

C:  Yeah.

T:  And you said that.  I don’t know if he actually wants to, I mean he made ‘em so I guess he wants to sell ‘em, but I don’t know if he wants 30,000 people calling him or not.  So hopefully...

T:  ...you’re listening on this call.  But I would absolutely put that on the site.  I don’t know him, haven’t met him, talked to him.  And I keep sayin’ him and it could be a her, so I don’t know.  But, I...

C:  Yeah, but put a....

T:  ...I love, I loved their hats and their shirts, and that’s where I planned on gettin’ mine at.

C:  Yeah.

T:  So, and if you guys wanted to do the....

C:  Well, I think it’s, easiest way to find somebody is because usually it’s in a crowd, may not be able to see what’s on a shirt, but lot of heads will stick up out of the crowd, so it might be a way to get it together.  So anyway, I look forward to seeing you somewhere, some way, somehow, and, and have all this hope that I get to meet some of the other wonderful people that are a part of this, not only participants out here and listening and getting your education, but all those ones who made it possible for you to be able to tell us what you do tell us.  And we sincerely, we really appreciate all that you have done and everyone else.  So see you there at Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, you know...

T:  Okay, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

C:  ...North Carolina.

T:  All right.  So here’s the thing.  Pam, and hopefully you’re listening, if you guys could send that to me one more time, I will actually order mine today, ‘cause I’m ready for it today.  Shirt, hat, everything, and if he wants you to put it on the site, put it on the site, I don’t care, or give me the address, I’ll tweet it out so everybody can look at it, I don’t care.  He may not want that many people.  But I love the hats, I love the shirts, and I’m definitely gonna be wearing that, just so you guys know.  I guess I gotta get a couple of ‘em so I don’t have to wear the same one every day, huh?  Anyway.  858, good morning.

C:  Hi, Tony.

T:  Hi, how are you?

C:  I’m good.  I’m good.  You mentioned a while back on a call, we were talking about the Zim cap, and you said it had, it was raised to a billion with a concurrent cap of twenty million dinar and dong.  That is, that’s the first time we’ve heard of, of the, a limit being on exchanging those two currencies, the dinar and the dong, if we have, if we have that much Zim.  Is it advisable for someone to exchange less than a billion of Zim?  Will the cap on the dinar and the dong be avoided if you do that?

T:  No.  First of all, when we were discussing that, those are each separate, so it didn’t have anything to do with the other ones, okay?  If they were lookin’...

T:  ...at cappin’ each one of those.  Now, I’ve been told, like I said, somebody already got six hundred million, so I don’t know how much dinar she had, and what the rate was and that.  Let me see.  Okay.  So if you had twenty million dinar and at five dollars, we’re lookin’ at a hundred million, right?  If that was the cap.

C:  Uh-huh.

T:  So I know somebody that already got 800 million, so that cap may, might not be working.  So...

T:  ...and I don’t know, we’ll just go in there and ask ‘em.  The only thing I think they were really concerned about was the Zim at the five hundred million.  They discussed raising it up to a billion, and I don’t know what the final amount was.  

C:  Okay, so raising it to a billion was just discussed.

T:  Yeah, it wasn’t finalized that I know of.  

C:  Okay.  And so there wasn’t....

T:  It may have been...been so long I don’t even know, but go ahead.

C:  So there wasn’t any caps, concurrent caps on the dinar and dong with that that you know of.

T:  I, I...well not during the exchanges that I’m aware of right at this moment, but those were caps that were discussed at that time, yes.  So, again, we haven’t just talked of this or know what the plan is for a couple months now, and so I can’t really lock in and say this is it, that’s it.  We’re gonna say we’re gonna find out when it happens, and we’ll deal with it from there.  Okay?

C:  Okay.  If you hear anything, you’ll certainly let us know I’m sure.  

T:  I’m gonna let you know everything I can as long as I can, okay?

C:  Well we definitely appreciate you and every, everything you do.  This is only about the second time I’ve ever talked to you, so I, I feel very, very grateful that I got through to you.  And thank you, thank you, Tony, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go.

T:  All right, thank you, ma’am!  Okay.  909, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you this morning?

T:  I’m super superfantastic.  How are you doin’?

C:  I’m doing wonderful.  I just wanted to ask you, is DC gonna be on the last call by any chance like he had planned on doing?

T:  I don’t know!  I don’t know if he still likes you guys or not.  No, I’m just joking.  And I’m still tryin’ to get him to Vegas!  You know, so I don’t know.  It depends on, I’m pretty sure, when that call is and, and you know, what he’s doin’ at the moment or what we’re doing.  You know, ‘cause I tell you guys to be ready so you don’t have to get ready, and it’s gonna be just as hectic for us as it is for you guys.  I mean, if I’m doin’ a 15-minute call or if I’m doin’ a goodbye call, if, if I’m not.  If, you know, I’m doin’ some other stuff and I gotta do this fly by night--me, Pam, Ray--because again, we’ve been telling you guys, we have a different NDA than you do, and it’s gonna require us to do some different things.  So I’m, I don’t know how hectic it’s gonna be or how fast we have to do it.  And again, you know, if it’s in the middle of the night--which it probably will not be--I mean, I probably won’t be doin’ a call in the middle of the night, I’ll tell you guys that.  But early in the morning, what his situation is gonna be ‘cause he’s gonna be just gettin’ that announcement, or ours, but I’m sure we’ll do the best we can to get him there, all right?

C:  All right, sounds good.  I just, well I want to say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and I sure hope we can all get together.  You know, a lot of people, lot of good people are gonna do some really good things with this money, and it would be wonderful if, if people of like mind get together and we could do super wonderful things with it.  

T:  I agree with you.  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  All right.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, buddy, thank you.  

T:  All right.  Okay, 773, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you, sir?

T:  I am super superfantastic, ma’am.  How are you?

C:  I am good.  I love it.  I am also super superfantastic.  Wanted to let you know, oh my phone is beeping.  Oh, please don’t go out now, phone.  The acronym for luck as I’ve learned it in my business dealings stands for Labor Under Correct Knowledge.  And I...

T:  Well okay, then!

C:  ...I’ve used that and applied that, you know, to try to get the correct knowledge to see if things will go right for you in whatever dealings you’re in.  But my question is, you know, how, Prime Minister Haider, Haider al-Abadi, he puts out all these tweets, or his office or whatever.  And about twenty-four hours ago, yesterday sometime, he put out a tweet about the reform agenda.  It said, “The cabinet approved a revised salary scale that reduces the gap between the senior and junior state employees.”  Exactly what does that mean, and, and are they gettin’ paid in the revised salary, revised agenda, are they gettin’ paid in the new rate?  [Pause.]  Tony?  

Pam:  Okay, I don’t know if I dropped somebody or....

T:  You guys still hear me?  Oh.

Ray:  Hold on.

T:  Can you hear me now?

Pam:  There you are, okay.

C:  Yes.

T:  Oh, all right.

Ray:  Yes.  We hear you.

T:  I’ll say I, I was just talkin’ away.  Yes, it will affect both the quantity of dinar they get paid and the rate that it is paid at.

C:  So the reform will affect both, which is...

T:  Both.

C:  ...good for them and also good for us in our timing schedule.

T:  Well, it’s good for them because if they were gettin’ a million dinar a month, now they’re not gonna get it.  They’re gonna get 250,000 dinar a month.  But their 250,000 dinar is now gonna be worth three dollars and some change a month.

T:  So they’re still gettin’ paid.

C:  Right.  Okay!

T:  Yes, absolutely.  

C:  Well very good.  And, and look, don’t black out on me like that!  I told you my phone about to drop.  I thought I was goin’ away!

T:  Well, I actually dropped mine and the speaker came out of it.  That’s why you guys couldn’t hear me!  Okay.  All right, thank you, ma’am!

C:  All right, well thank you so very much, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you.  Okay.  So, guys, what I was doing, made me drop my phone, somebody sent me a note, and it says, “Good day, Tony.  Just a short note and a small check from a retired senior.  The enclosed card is,” oh (inaudible), “the enclosed card is my example of how I intend to anonymously bless selected individuals in five-hundred- to one-thousand-dollar amounts.  I’ve dubbed it my superfantastic calling card,” says, “giving TNT credit for the origin.  Hopefully we will begin to hear and see that word blow up the international and social media.”  It says, “I hope you’ve gotten over yesterday’s 10/05 first caller,” you guys all know about that.  “We love and appreciate the entire team.”  And at the bottom it says, “Raleigh, Raleigh, Raleigh,” ‘cause they want to go to Raleigh.  So I love this card ‘cause it says, and it has a little picture of Captain America on it, it says, “I am superfantastic and I’ve been blessed.  Now you’ve been blessed.”  It says, “Make someone’s day by sharing your blessing in paying it forward.”  I think that’s a great card when you’re leaving somebody a tip like that.  I really like this card.  And I’ve gotten a lot of cards that I like.  I really liked that one.  It said on the back, “Millions of American households are close to bankruptcy.  Economists suggest sometimes as little as three hundred dollars added to that income could prevent bankruptcy.  I sincerely hope this helps you.”  That’s a great card to leave when you’re making your donations.  I love that card, along with the other ones, and I got two or three other ones sittin’ here too, but I really loved that because it had a written message in telling them to pay it forward.  I really like that.  301, good morning.

C:  301?

T:  301!

C:  Can you hear me, Tony?

T:  Yes, sir!

C:  Fantastic.  What a great day.  Always good to speak with you.  Two-part question.  Are all of the currencies going at the same time, and are the rates much higher, as you have said, on all of the currencies or just selected ones?

T:  Actually the rate was higher today on all of the currencies.  The currencies are going through at the same time.  They are on the board, and...it was being highly recommended that you guys buy some Chinese currency.

C:  Wow.  Thank you for the hot tip.

T:  Okay.  That’s how they feel about it.  They’re lookin’ at it.

C:  Yes, indeed.

T:  So.  All right? 

C:  All right.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Thank you, sir!

C:  And North Carolina, North Carolina.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay, 602, good morning.

C:  Hey good, good morning!  Oh, my God, what...

T:  Morning!

C:  ...what terrific, terrific news!  We’re still lookin’ on doin’ our calendar ten days out from the time this goes live to do our giving, correct?  I kinda liked that when you were talkin’ about that once before.  Like if we start doing our handouts and our cards all on the same day, are we gonna do ten days out?

T:  The, say it again?

C:  When we’re, somewhere on the call probably about a month ago they were saying pick a day, like maybe ten days after we go live, to start doing our, our giving?  And our cards to people?

T:  Oh!  Oh, oh, oh, oh!  Oh, okay.

C:  Like we did it all on the same dates so it would be...

T:  Right.

C:  ...noticeable and on the web?  Or are we just gonna start....

T:  Said we would have a superfantastic tip day or...

C:  Yeah!

T:  ...let, okay.  Yeah!  And I thought that was good, ten days out, on that tenth day everybody can go out and bless somebody.  I mean...

T:  ...it’ll be crazy.  It’ll be historic and, you know, it’ll all be superfantastic somewhere, and it’ll be all over the internet and there and television.  And if nobody else knows, which is okay, ‘cause you know we’re not tryin’ to expose to the whole world, but we will know.  And that’s what’s important, to know people that were involved in this with us are actually following through and blessing some other people.  That, that would be important, a great day.  Okay?

C:  I definitely want to be a part of that.  As, with the date coming up to where we are right now, you said it’d probably take about a month to do the event? That’s really close to Thanksgiving.

T:  No, if we didn’t get the event done right now, then we’re probably not, because Vegas is really, usually locked down during the holiday season.  We couldn’t even get anywhere unless I went and bought a stadium I guess or somethin’, you know.  But anyway, like I said, I will try it!  But I know for the last couple years we’ve tried it during this timeframe, and we couldn’t even get in until February.  But I didn’t want people waitin’ three months to try and figure out what to do with their money, be educated, everything else.  Now, that is with the large venue that we’re looking for.  I’m gonna put it on the site again, see how many people want to attend, see what the numbers are.  I could always get, probably you know go in and get a stadium or somethin’ or, or, you know, (unintelligible) event sounds like that, but it’s not a place we could sit down and have breakfast, lunch, dinner, you know, have an event at night with music and all that, and do some presentations and, that would just be a big meeting room, and it’s really not the way I wanted to do it.  But I’ll figure it out and do it the best I can.  If there’s a way to do it, we’ll get it done, okay?

C:  Okay.  Okay.  Has there been any bankers or affiliates that have come, you know, to the forefront to suggest that they want to be a part of this?  And maybe they can assist in getting us a, a center or a building or, you know, the event planner?

T:  Well, like I said, there was a couple years ago, and I haven’t talked to them about it ‘cause, again, I didn’t know if we were gonna be able to do it or not.  But this is what I’m thinkin’ about.  Even if we don’t, we can do the, the smaller location, ‘cause I was limiting those to 1,500 people or so, so they would be smaller.  But I could expand some of those into, you know, 3,000 people or somethin’ in four or five different locations and, and do it that way, ‘cause I could probably find room outside of Vegas to do a couple smaller events.  So...

C:  Okay.  Okay.

T:  ...that may, I might have to do it that way, okay?

C:  You, and you’re gonna send a tweet out for that, right?  ‘Cause boy, if you do that, I sure don’t want to miss that.  I really want to meet you.

T:  We, we have mostly everybody’s email.  We do in the...in our site.  We have all those emails.  As long as people have the correct email.  I have emails for I think everybody who made a donation, so I can send them to those emails.  And I don’t know, we got emails somewhere else, Pam?  So anyway, I’ll try to send out the tweet.  Depends on what my NDA says, you guys know that.  Or I’ll send out the emails, just knowing we’re having those gatherings one way or the other.  And then we’ll put the site up, which is the other site, our TNTSuperfantastic site, and if we’re doin’ different locations, we can put the signups right there on those sites.  

T:  The sign-up for those different locations.  All right?

C:  Okay, thank, thank you in advance for that.  And all the people talkin’ about TNT, you know, hats and shirts and favors.  There was a deal last week, I think it was last week, where there was a couple gettin’ married, and their initials were T, and so they had TnT party favors, and the FAA didn’t like that very well, they stopped ‘em and detained ‘em.  They finally let ‘em go, but I guess there’s, I don’t know if there were candles or, or what they were, but they, they have TNT written on ‘em, they got detained for a bit.  So just a head’s up on that one.  Of course, I thought of you.

T:  Well ours would say TNT Superfantastic anyway, okay?

C:  Yeah.  Good.  

T:  All right.

C:  Okay, one last thing.  Have you heard from Okie, has his health improved?

T:  Let me think, what’s today, Wednesday.  Actually, I heard from Okie on Friday, I think.  Friday or Saturday.

C:  Is he doin’ any better?

T:  He called me two days in a row.  He is.  I want to say he knows what the problem is, but he, he can’t do anything until after the announcement.

C:  Oh.  Okay.  

C:  Well, our prayers go out to Okie and hope that he gets better, improved health very quickly.  And with, on that note, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so we all can go.  Hopefully we can get goin’ soon, and have a great day!  Thank you.  We missed you yesterday.  Or on Monday.

T:  All right.  Pam thought they had the day off, but okay, anyway.  Thank you!  All right.

C:  Thank you, Tony.

T:  All right, bye.  Okay, guys, and you know...I’m sorry, wait a minute.  I was gonna call Pam the Tyrant but somebody else said so...Pam knows I’m gonna talk about, all right.  Okay, Pam just said transcribers, so Pam?  Transcribers it is.  Thank you, transcribers, I appreciate you bein’ here.  I know it’s not easy, especially keepin’ up with me.  But it’s not like it was when you was keepin’ up with DC!  So anyway.  Pam?

Pam:  Yep, and we’ve had the same ones, Tony, for a long time.  They’re really dedicated and loyal to you, so we really appreciate them.

T:  Okay.  Anything about the site?  Or you did all....

Pam:  Okay.  I wanted to read you guys something I found this morning that seems very appropriate today, and it’s just a few sentences.  “There will be a time not so far from now that you will look back on this phase of your life and instead of condemning it or beating up on it, instead of blaming or guilting, you will feel appreciation for it because you will understand that in, that a renewed desire for life was born out of this time period that will bring you to physical heights that you could not have achieved without the contrast that gave birth to this desire.”  And that was from Abraham.  

T:  Abraham....

Pam:  Just Abraham.

T:  Oh, okay.  All right!  Is that it?  Or did you want to say somethin’?

Pam:  Yep, that was it.  I really liked that.  We’ve been through a lot and, and when we look back, that’s, again it’s all about the journey.

T:  Okay, Ray?

Pam:  We’ve learned a lot.

Ray:  Well, just continue to enjoy this Wonderful Wednesday, Well-When-Am-I-Gonna-See-It Wednesday.  That answer is coming!  Just be ready.

T:  All right, guys.  I mean, nothing but good news since last night.  We made phone calls halfway around the world last night, again this morning to confirm everything that we were hearing, to confirm the process, where we were in the process, to hear the excitement and joy in people’s voices all around the world saying, “Yes, yes, yes!”  Saying this, that, saying confirmed, saying it’s here, saying it’s done, saying, you know, “This is the day, this is the time.  Right after this you’ll be able to do what you need to do,” I mean just all kind of good things are goin’ through last night and this morning, and probably will continue today and tomorrow.  And you’re gonna start hearing some of that, I’m sure, spilling over, but again I was asked not to be too specific, which I hope I wasn’t, I don’t think I was.  But I wanted you guys to know that we can take a deep breath and say, “My God, it’s about time!”  That’s all.  Now, that don’t mean in the next hour, next half an hour it’s gonna happen, or today.  I gave you the time frame, I gave you the memo that banks have, have put out, what people to expect, you know, the last ten days of the month, what they’re gonna be doing.  They’re gonna be very busy.  That don’t mean we have to wait for that to get started, it just means that’s where they’re gonna be!  So, I love you too, and not sexual either, but I love you.  Okay, so that was, text I just got, but anyway.  

Guys, it’s a great day.  It’s a great time, and for those who’ve been here for five years with me, I thank you.  I thank you for helping me through this, for staying here goin’ through it together as a team.  For those who have been here for ten years, eleven years, you are absolutely unbelievable.  I don’t even know if I could’ve made it through that long myself, and I’m bein’ honest, ‘cause five years has been total hell if you guys didn’t notice.  But we’re here.  We’re done, and we’re gonna move on with the next phase of our life.  Seriously.  I know I’ve said it a couple of times, but I absolutely mean it.  If you are not ready to do this, you need to be getting ready.  You need to have your plan of action.  You need to know somewhere, somehow you’re thinkin’ about putting your money so it can make money for you.  You’re probably never ever gonna get this opportunity again in your life.  Please do not squander it.  Please do not just go out and blow all your money.  Please, please, please have a plan for your future before you go to the bank.  Already have that plan, know what you’re gonna be doin’, ‘cause once you leave and you see all those zeros, it’s gonna be mind boggling for a whole lot of people.  So do it now while you’re of sound mind, okay?  All right, with that I’m gonna say guys, enjoy the rest of your day, I’m gonna enjoy mine.  Hopefully this was the last call I will ever do like this.  If it’s not, I might have one more in me on Friday.  Hopefully I won’t have to use it.  All right.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  Thanks, guys.  

Pam:  Thanks everybody!  Happy Birthday, Skunkie!.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Look, guys, I find it hard to believe that they would do that

That's OK, I find it hard to believe you're not in the slammer yet. I never thought sentencing would take this long.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Why won't anyone call out Tony on his BS?  Right here he is is talking about the 20th.  Will anyone at TNT remember? 

"The 20th is six days from now.  Anytime in the next six days--what’s today, Wednesday?  That means that’s a superfantastic weekend that you’re about to enjoy, and probably the last time I’m ever going to say that.  Well, if we have to do a call Friday I will, but after that, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to say that again because most of you won’t be here, they’ll be out spending money.  Banks are ready, people are trained.  They notified them again to expect you.  They’ve had meetings about you coming in, bringing in people, security.  Everything’s in place, everybody has been notified, the world awaits.  And I’m, simply can say that things are absolutely in motion."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:59 pm

At best, he is a gullible sap who relies on intel from people who intentionally lie to keep him on the harness.  I'm pretty sure he ain't that, though...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:37 pm

We called him on it then, but anybody with the balls to call him on it there would would be banned and have their post removed faster than you could say buh-bye.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/14/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum