Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
its the first is it possible tony was wrong I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

its the first is it possible tony was wrong

+3
jessesilverssr
Ssmith
randyful
7 posters

Go down

its the first is it possible tony was wrong Empty its the first is it possible tony was wrong

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:00 am

but tony said by the first of october Im so confused

randyful

Back to top Go down

its the first is it possible tony was wrong Empty Re: its the first is it possible tony was wrong

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:02 am

October 1st......  What year?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

its the first is it possible tony was wrong Empty Re: its the first is it possible tony was wrong

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:05 am

oh so maybe hes not wrong i just cant imagine tony would lie to all of those poor people that depend on him so much they even spoke of nominating him for the noble peace prize

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:13 am

And passing over people that have been on hold for six hours.  Just shows how little regard Tony really has for his followers.  Guess that's why people are leaving TNT.....tired of being treated like dirt by Tony and the mods.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:22 am

tonys day is coming gonna be a rude awakening when the whole lot of them are in the slammer

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:31 am

in all seriousness how does this continue is there not some law to prevent this let alone a moral obligation to not do this to people im sure that some of these people are clinging to this as their only way of surviving i have other means of survival i would just like to retire and not work all of my life but for some of these folks they are probably at their end of the rope

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesilverssr Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:42 am

Tony never said what year for Oct 1st. Folks should know by now not to trust everything they hear. These are only opinions. My take on all this is if the person who is passing out the information cannot and will not divulge his/her so called contacts or sources means that they don't have a true source and is making things up as they go. No different then those folks who leave a message of hope but in the same sentence turn around and type " but i could be wrong".

Jesse Silvers Sr.
bigsmile
jessesilverssr
jessesilverssr

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:48 am

i do feel bad for these people though, they should be told the truth but they are probably so far gone it wouldnt make any difference anyway

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesilverssr Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:53 am

Now for those who need some hope, think about this for a moment, and this is just my opinion. Even as corrupt as our government is, it still was not as corrupt as the Iraqi government.That being said, our government will not allow the american people ( the big wigs,fat cats, elite wealthy ) whatever you want to call them, the powers that be, to invest in a country that would not provide the american government some sort of monetary profit if they helped them to regain their lost pride as a people,and their money system to re-trade internationally with the international community. If that were the case then our banks and exchange centers would not be allowed to sell Iraqi dinars to us. At least that is how i see it.

Jesse Silvers Sr.
bigsmile
jessesilverssr
jessesilverssr

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:57 am

ive gotta say i agree with you i intend to stick with this until there is an outcome but never would i let it consume my life

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesilverssr Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:03 am

Here is my hope to those that want something to cling to. Follow the money.Check the banks rates yourself.Follow Forex: http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html, and know that is it drops to 1085 that means we are at $3.91. Follow www.netdania.com, www.xe.com. Just follow the money and remember the gurus are only opinions and not stated facts. Even better go to the US Treasury website and look on their chart for the dinar rate, once it changes from 1166 you know something has happened.

Jesse Silvers Sr.
bigsmile
jessesilverssr
jessesilverssr

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:05 am

that has been my strategey for a very long time

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesilverssr Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:12 am

Then you randyful are one of the smart people and not a sheeple lol

Jesse Silvers Sr.
bigsmile
jessesilverssr
jessesilverssr

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:15 am

well according to an internet IQ test i was in the top 8% and we all know the internet dont lie    LOL LOL

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesilverssr Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:19 am

oh man let me try that test sounds real cool lol :okjh:

Jesse Silvers Sr.
bigsmile
jessesilverssr
jessesilverssr

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:20 am

you gotta be smart enough to find it first

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesilverssr Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:22 am

Geez lets me out, I wasn't smart enough to NOT let my mother-n-law come visit and that was suppose to be somthin' simple lol. Oh well guess i have to keep making money online from trading then.

Jesse Silvers Sr.
bigsmile
jessesilverssr
jessesilverssr

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:25 am

thats funny, been fun gotta go work on a boat if the IQ test was even close to being right i would have never got into the boat business lolol

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:59 am

jessesilverssr wrote:Now for those who need some hope, think about this for a moment, and this is just my opinion. Even as corrupt as our government is, it still was not as corrupt as the Iraqi government.That being said, our government will not allow the american people ( the big wigs,fat cats, elite wealthy ) whatever you want to call them, the powers that be, to invest in a country that would not provide the american government some sort of monetary profit if they helped them to regain their lost pride as a people,and their money system to re-trade internationally with the international community. If that were the case then our banks and exchange centers would not be allowed to sell Iraqi dinars to us. At least that is how i see it.

Whether or not our Government allows Dinar to be sold has absolutely nothing to do with anything related to any increase in Dinar/Dollar exchange rates! Iraqi Dinar can be sold in this country just like anything else that's legal but have you not noticed that the dealers sell it as "collectible"? As far as banks and exchange centers selling Dinar that is simply a money service and again as long they are operating within laws governing such services, which apply to ALL currencies regardless of whatever country, they can legally sell/exchange and the Government can not disallow such sales, again it means exactly nothing!

What you really should be looking at, and what REALLY matters, is the numbers in circulation vs the reserves that are backing it, anything else is just wishful thinking. Iraq has, due to past inflation, have around 80 to 90 TRILLION Dinars that they have to account for but as of recently their stated reserves are slightly less than 60 Billion Dollars so any significant exchange rate increase is not just unlikely but is actually IMPOSSIBLE! Does it not seem to be a problem that if Iraq could somehow claim an increase to $1 per Dinar that they would then have about twice the collective wealth of all the countries on the planet? Iraq can not back even 1/10 of a Trillion Dinars at a rate of $1, never mind 90 Trillion! Due to the fact the exchange rate is so high, or low depending on the direction you going with it, Iraq has in circulation over three times as many Dinars as the U.S. has Dollars so where the dickens is all those Dollars supposed to come from if they "RV" to a Dollar?

It really is as simple as that, as long as there are that many Dinar in existence any significant exchange rate increase is absolutely impossible and is never going to happen no matter what other figures someone may point to. The ONLY way Iraq can improve the exchange rate is by doing exactly what they have been telling the world they intend to do (if they can get their house in order long enough to do so) and that is by going through with a revenue neutral re-denomination (LOP, no one gets rich) just as many other countries have done in the past, it's the only way they can do it!

Their other option is to just leave the rate as it is, as many of the Iraqi officials want to do which has been the major hold-up to the process so far. This has worked for many countries such as South Korea and South Korea is proof that just because a country has a big increase in wealth and growth does NOT mean an increase in exchange rates, that is a guru myth! South Korea came from a stone age economy to a wealthy industrial nation in less then fifty years, absolutely phenomenal growth but their exchange rate has remained almost the same as as Iraq's and they have no interest  in changing it!

The bottom line is that the big Iraqi "currency investment" is, just as the major financial institutions, State and Government agencies and even the FBI have been warning people, is nothing but a scam! It always has been right from the start, a guru generated scam that is/was based on a rumor that started during the Iraqi occupation and it is and always will be nothing more than that!

Last edited by dwm007 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Thank you for the detailed and interesting information DWM007!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:18 pm

All that aside, 1185/USD equals .0008438, NOT $3.91

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

its the first is it possible tony was wrong 2805820865  its the first is it possible tony was wrong 2805820865  its the first is it possible tony was wrong 2805820865  its the first is it possible tony was wrong 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:29 am

jessesilverssr wrote:Here is my hope to those that want something to cling to. Follow the money.Check the banks rates yourself.Follow Forex: http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html, and know that is it drops to 1085 that means we are at $3.91. Follow www.netdania.com, www.xe.com. Just follow the money and remember the gurus are only opinions and not stated facts. Even better go to the US Treasury website and look on their chart for the dinar rate, once it changes from 1166 you know something has happened.

Welcome to Dinar Daily.

"and know that is it drops to 1085 that means we are at $3.91."

Could you elaborate on this a bit?

its the first is it possible tony was wrong 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum