Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war

Go down

Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war Empty Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:53 am

Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war

Last update 11:00 | 24/09/2015

VietNamNet Bridge - Though the risk from exchange rate fluctuations continues, the Vietnamese stock market remains an attractive investment channel, analysts say.

Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war 20150917095803-stok
The most important factor which affects the global and Vietnamese markets is the Chinese move of devaluing the yuan, which may trigger a currency war. 

The State Bank of Vietnam has devalued the dong by one percent and widened the forex trading band by two percent. However, the pressure on the dong/dollar exchange rate still exists.

Meanwhile, international analysts warned the US FED is likely to raise the prime interest rate in September, which will help the investment flow to the US. This will not be good for Vietnam.

However, Yun Hang Jin from Korea Investments & Securities believes that Vietnamese stocks remain an attractive investment channel. 

A report of KIS, a securities company, shows that the proportion of shares held by foreign investors by June 2015 had increased slightly compared with the first quarter. 

In the first six months of 2015, Vietnam’s GDP growth rate was 6.3 percent, higher than the 5.2 percent of the same period last year.

With Vietnam’s firm economic foundation, a payment balance in surplus, and a high GDP growth rate, if the US FED increases the prime interest rate, it will not cause a shock to Vietnam.

In the first six months of 2015, the VN Index of the Vietnamese stock market went down and up in a ‘V’ shape. 

It is expected not to bounce back in the second half of the year, but instead to zigzag. 

The VN Index is believed to reach its peak, at 650 points, in the remaining months of the year.

Tran Thang Long from BSC Securities noted that the exchange rate adjustment will surely affect the market in the short term, but he does not think investors would flee from the market as people feared.

“Foreign investors will consider the stability of the Vietnam dong against the other currencies in the region and in the world before making investment decisions,” he said.

Nguyen The Minh from Ban Viet Securities thinks the dong depreciation would even trigger a new foreign investment wave because foreign investors can buy more Vietnamese stocks with the same amount of money.

According to KIS, it is expected that the government’s decision to lift the foreign ownership cap, which took effect on September 1, will help the HCM City Stock Exchange (HOSE) attract VND35-118 trillion worth of long-term capital.

KIS believes that the best shares for investors to buy in the remaining months of the year are in real estate, textiles & garments, and seafood.

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/business/141594/vietnam-s-stocks-remain-attractive-amid-currency-war.html

Vietnam’s stocks remain attractive amid currency war 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum