Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house?

4 posters

Go down

Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? Empty Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:44 am

These folks that believe Tony's lies are going to lose their house because of it. They're not going to do any research because Tony said it's going to happen and there wouldn't be any reason for them to look into it any further. They're going to be in for a rude awakening when they find out about Tony's 14DailyPlus fraud scheme and that he served 4 years in prison for fraud. This is just 1 example of the damage that these Guru's lies do.

From the TNT call notes 9-18-15.

919, good morning.

C: Hey, how are you?

T: 919? I’m good! How are you?

C:
I’m fine, can you hear me?

T:
Yes, ma’am! I can!

C: All right. I talked to you and DC a long time ago, and I told you guys I wanted you guys, I wanted to produce a movie of you guys with...

T: Woooo!

C: ...George Clooney and, as DC, and...oh my God, I just had a brain fart completely, but Scarlett Johanssen as...

T: Denzel? Oh.

C: ...as Pam. You know, you had to, oh, you probably don’t remember, but anyway. So first I want to just thank you guys for everything that you do. And I know that you hear this all the time, but truly we would be lost without you guys. And then secondly, my husband and I are in danger of losing our house by the 14th of October, so do you think in your heart of hearts that something will happen between now and then so I can rest easier at night?

T: In my heart of hearts I think something will happen between now and the, the end of this month is what I think. But I...and I mean, and it’s lookin’ real good. And I can tell you that the date that’s on the boards is right now between now and the end of the month. But I can’t promise you that, I can only tell you...

C:
No, I know that.

T:
...what is out there, what’s being projected, and do I feel good about it? Yes. And the reason I feel good about it, again, is because that’s what they’re telling them over there. That’s the news articles they’re telling them, that’s what they’re telling them in their mosques, that’s what they have out on the street, and I think they are very aware of what’s gonna occur if it doesn’t. And I don’t think people are actually looking for that kind of reaction at, at this point in time. Okay?

C:
Yes. Thank you so much. And the other, the only other thing I wanted to say was Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, but my husband is from Greenbow, your neck of the woods, and we live in Clayton, right side out of, right outside of Raleigh, so I’m gonna say, in addition to Vegas, Raleigh, Raleigh, Raleigh!

T:
Well...even if we don’t do Vegas, we’re gonna do Raleigh, ‘cause when I come home we’re gonna do that.

C: Yay, I’m right!

T: Okay, anyway, so (inaudible). Okay?

C:
Thank you so much, and (inaudible)....

T:
So, but let, let’s do Vegas.

C:
Yeah. And please tell DC that we miss him and that I wish there was a way that we could all let him know how much we appreciated him, too, while he’s gone.

T:
You know, I would tell you guys even right now that I think he is doing probably like fourteen, sixteen hours, somethin’ like that, I mean, a day right now doing what he’s doing and, and it’s not easy. It’s, it’s a little complicated, too, but, but he’s still thinking about you, and we’re still talkin’ as much as we can, okay?

C: All right, thank you so much!

T: Thank you!

C: For everything that you do, and your whole team.

T: Okay, thank you. All right. Okay, here is 404, good morning. 404? Nope?

C: Hello?

Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? Empty Re: Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house?

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:36 pm

He is definitely culpable because of his hype and lies. Proving it in a court of law might be another thing however.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? 2805820865  Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? 2805820865  Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? 2805820865  Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? Empty Re: Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house?

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:03 pm

It's a good thing that the FBI are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies

"If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire."

https://www.dinardaily.net/t45670-the-fbi-has-a-form-exclusively-for-the-iraqi-dinar-investigation-for-anyone-who-wants-to-fill-it-out

Does Tony have any responsibility for these folks losing their house? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Wonder if Caller 919 will be on the call tomorrow to let Tony know what's life is like for a newly homeless TNT follower?  Tony might like to hear what life is like on the streets.

Will she thank Tony for all the fake intel he has given through the years?

The sad thing is, is that Tony doesn't give a damn.  He just want you to keep sending in donations.  After all, why should he get a job.....  Most of his followers don't have one.  They just keep listening to see when they can go to the bank to go cash in their "Blessing".

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by denversj Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:37 am

Heart of hearts

denversj

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum