Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Security Session from Bulldog I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Security Session from Bulldog

+4
cocacola08
Wataday
Catherine
mkmrmny
8 posters

Go down

Security Session from Bulldog Empty Security Session from Bulldog

Post by mkmrmny Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:13 am

So sorry if this is the wrong place and I can't get in chat yet ...

Bulldog75 in OOMC Thurdsay Afternoon 09/01/2011

[Bulldog75] FLASH! THERE WILL BE A "SECURITY UPDATE INFO SESSION" HERE TONIGHT FROM 10-10:30PM CST INCLUDING A SHORT POST AND SHORT Q & A. MANY SECURITY ISSUES HAVE ARISEN WHICH NEED TO BE ADDRESSED FYI. THANK YOU. IF OK, PLEASE REPOST HOURLY. THANKS TO THE STAFF.

Can someone post the link - Many Thanks

mkmrmny

Back to top Go down

Security Session from Bulldog Empty Re: Security Session from Bulldog

Post by Catherine Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:15 am

Many of us cannot get in...someone usually will post the chat when it is over...whoever does that for us all THANK YOU!! :queen:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wataday Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 am

CAN'T GET IN EITHER:(
Wataday
Wataday

Back to top Go down

Post by cocacola08 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 am

Catherine wrote:Many of us cannot get in...someone usually will post the chat when it is over...whoever does that for us all THANK YOU!! :queen:

here is what mods are posting.

[ISLANDGIRL71] "NO Q&A/chat tonight. Please post what you have in the forums. Chat server VERY UNSTABLE

then follow that with this:

[dinarmama7] The room is being moderated. Please sit on hands and no typing. We are waiting for guests to arrive

There's no telling if anything to be posted soon or not. I've been able to get in (after crashing several times) and not much else going on for now.

cocacola08

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 am

Wataday wrote:CAN'T GET IN EITHER:(

Me either..... :pale:

Security Session from Bulldog Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Security Session from Bulldog Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Security Session from Bulldog Empty security chat

Post by topoftemountain Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 am

i believe it was cancelled due to server issues. they are currently waiting for guests to get back in, all sitting on hands to prevent crash....go to tools, internet options, clear your cookies and then go back into chat....if that doesnt' do it, close out of explorer and come back in, that should get you into chat, worked for me earlier today and this evening

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks~I like your username CC~my favorite soda!!

Last edited by Catherine on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kbryant525 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 am

When will here something..going crazy! Razz

kbryant525

Back to top Go down

Post by cocacola08 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:33 am

Catherine wrote:Thanks~I like your username CC~my favorite soda!!

have had that u/n since early days of prodigy/AOL... I collected memorabilia and started w/just cocacola, it was taken. kept going up from there 08 was the first one not taken.

cocacola08

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 am

COKE~it's the real thing!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Security Session from Bulldog Empty I in :)

Post by mkmrmny Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:32 am

And it is on now ...

mkmrmny

Back to top Go down

Security Session from Bulldog Empty I missed some of the post sorry

Post by Azure Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:00 am

1 9:35 PM [POPPY2] cincybeliever NOTHING IS KEEPING IT FROM HAPPENING I BEEN GETTING REPORTS ALL WEEK THAT IT IS HAPPENING BUT IT IS HUGE AND NOT JUST POSTING A RATE ON THE INTERNET THIS EFFECTS THE ENTIRE WORLD. BE PATIENT FRIEND THIS IS THE GREATEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH SINCE MOSES LED THE PEOPLE FROM EGYPT TO BABYLON , BE PATIENT JUST A LITTLE LONGER. POPPY2
Sep 1 9:35 PM [southaroilgroup] Mvg pvt bnkr
Sep 1 9:35 PM [ISLANDGIRL71] THIS SITE IS BEING MODERATED SIT ON HANDS
Sep 1 9:35 PM [nana1] please sit on hand let poppy2 have the floor
Sep 1 9:35 PM [Bulldog75] FLASH! 12:35AM EST: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING LANDFALL/WINDFALL CONTINUES IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS. 1% X FACTOR IS THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN. AS OF 6:45PM THURS EVENING, I PERSONALLY WITNESSED THE IQD AND VD STILL ON THE "BANK SCREEN" AT THE REGULAR BUY/SELL RATES, COURTESY VIA THE BANK PRES. ANY OTHER BANK REPORTS SAYING ANYTHING OTHERWISE IS COMPLETE HOGWASH, IMHO. ALL OUR SECURITY, BANK ACCOUNTS & TRUSTS SHOULD BE NOW IN PLACE AND DONE. LANDFALL APPEARS IMMINENT FRIDAY. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WHEN IN SEARCH, DIAL GOD AT JEREMIAH 33:3. HE HAS THE ANSWER. AMEN.
9:42 PM [Bulldog75] THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT DINARIANS ABOARD LOOKING/ASKING FOR HELP IN MANY AREAS. SOME OF YOU ARE VERY EXPERIENCED IN SECURITY ARENAS DAILY ESPECIALLY AFTER SITUATIONS WITH CREDIT CARDS AND ID THEFT.
9:42 PM [ISLANDGIRL71] anotice no Kiss
9:43 PM [Bulldog75] TO PROTECT YOURSELF WITHIN THIS ENVIRONMENT IS CRUCIAL. WE HAVE GATHERED FOR YOU SIGNIFIGANT DATA TO HELP ASSIST YOU.
9:44 PM [Bulldog75] TONIGHT IS A 7 PART SERIES OF SHORT PARAGRAPHS. THIS WILL BE POSTED IN THE FORUM BY BEACHBABE FOR YOUR REVIEW. WHAT IS COVERED IS IS ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL FOR YOUR LIFE PROTECTION AS WELL AS YOUR INVESTMENT $$$.

9:47 PM [Bulldog75] "7 Ways to Protect Your Privacy" Post from Red Lily 08/26/2011 (Credits & Blessings to Red Lily) TY! CRUCIAL SUMMARY FOR YOUR FAMILY PERSONAL PROTECTION: The last few years have witnessed an all-out assault on your personal and financial privacy. Credit-reporting agencies, schools, Internet marketers, medical clearing-houses, and dozens of other private organizations all now maintain detailed records on us. However, by far the worst offender has been the U.S. government. In just the last few years, the government has: 7 Great Ways To Protect Your Privacy 1. Keep your mouth shut. I frequently attend libertarian conferences where there's always some bozo talking in a loud voice in the hall about having not paid taxes in seven years. Wake up people! Libertarian, tax, and investment conferences are regularly attended by government moles who are looking for precisely such braggarts. The first law of privacy is: Keep your mouth shut, particularly when you're in public, on the phone, or sending faxes or e-mail. In fact, electronic communications are now so vulnerable to interception by government agencies, private investigators, and other snoops, that you shouldn't say anything in these communications you wouldn't want published on the front page of the New York Times or recorded by the IRS.
4. Isolate sensitive computer files from snoops. As we use our computers more and more to keep sensitive records and correspondence, it becomes more important to protect them from snoops. The #1 threat to your sensitive files is your modem, fax, or DSL Internet connection – anything that electronically connects your computer to the outside world. Thanks to cookies, e-mail wiretaps, and other techniques, when you're browsing the web or reading your e-mail, snoops at the other end can download files from your computer hard drive. The only sure way to protect yourself is by keeping all sensitive information on a different computer (or at least a different hard drive with its own, separate operating system) than the computer you use for web browsing. In other words, you use Computer #1 to browse the web and send e-mail; and you use Computer #2 for word processing, accounting, and storing important information. Computer #1 has no important files or sensitive information. Computer #2 has no electronic connection to the outside world. To minimize expenses, your two computers can share the same keyboard and monitor, by the addition of a network hub (about $100).
5. Keep your web browsing and e-mail private. Whenever you contact a company or organization on the Internet, the computer at the other end will often insert a "cookie" into your computer – enabling merchants and government agencies to keep track of your web browsing. The information that can be collected about you in this way is absolutely mind-boggling and includes your name, address, phone number, detailed information on the type of computer you are using, your Social Security number, credit-card numbers, a list of your friends and business contacts, and much more. To keep your web browsing private, use an anonymous connection service, such as Anonymizer (http://www.anonymizer.com). Another alternative is Hushmail, based in Anguilla, which offers a free e-mail service that allows you to encrypt e-mail using ultra-powerful 1024-bit encryption. For further protection, encrypt your e-mail, using high-level, 1024-bit encryption software, such as Pretty Good Privacy (PGP). http:// www.pgp.com Zero Knowledge Systems (ZKS) offers software called "Freedom" which also uses 1024-bit encryption and which: Allows you to use multi-pseudonyms that can't be traced to your real name Prevents the receipt of Internet cookies Provides multi-layers of encryption
#6 (TWO PARTS) 6. KEEP YOUR HOME ADDRESS & PHONE # PRIVATE!!! This is the single MOST IMPORTANT step you can take to protect your privacy. Government snoops can't nose around your home, bug your computer, or listen in on your calls, if they don't know where you live or what your phone number is. To keep your home address private, rent or buy your home in the name of an out-of-state corporation (Delaware and Nevada corporations are best). Also put your utilities in the name of the corporation, as well as your phone, and magazine and newspaper subscriptions. This is precisely what TV personalities, professional athletes, and film stars do to protect their privacy. And it's not expensive. A Delaware corporation can be set up for as little as $150 and maintained for $50 a year!
#6 (CONT'D) Receive all mail personally addressed to you at a nearby mail drop, such as Mail Boxes, Etc. (about $15 a month), or an Executive Office Service ($50 to $150 a month), or at the address of a friend who owns a nearby business (free). Then use this address for your driver's license and car registration. Naturally, your car will also be registered in the name of your corporation. Properly set up, a Delaware or Nevada corporation can also dramatically lower your taxes, if you're an independent contractor. (Please consult your attorney.) For a private home phone, use a company name when setting up a new phone account, rather than your own, and make sure and get caller ID, complete blocking. To add a further level of phone privacy, purchase a prepaid cell phone – such as those offered by Trac Fone through Blockbuster, WalMart, and Staples. No name, address, credit check, etc. is required to set up an account, and you can buy phone cards for cash to add more time.
#7 (TWO PARTS) A. 7. Keep your medical records more private. Information in your medical files can be used to deny you insurance, jobs, and legal benefits. It could be even used by a government just slightly more authoritarian than the one we now have, to take away your children or commit you to a mental hospital. Unfortunately, each time you see a doctor or check into a hospital or clinic, they will usually demand your Social Security Number, which in turn will be used to file and locate your medical records. You can protect yourself from unwanted snooping by getting an alternative Medical photo ID from ID Network (IDN). No SSN is required, and medical records are kept in your own handwriting. $9.95 Call 1-888-329-3686 or 314-416-7411, http://www.idnetwork.com.
#7 (CONT'D) PART B: The Crucial Importance Of Privacy Philosopher-novelist Ayn Rand once commented that the development of civilization and freedom are inseparable from the increase in personal privacy. In a primitive society there is no privacy or freedom. The tribe knows all and controls everything you do. But in the civilized society, we each have a crucial zone of privacy shielding us from outside snooping and control. Privacy is about keeping more of what you earn – protecting the sensitive information in your computer - avoiding being hassled by the IRS or police – protecting your children – and minimizing your chances of a 2 am visit by a machine-gun-toting SWAT team. The battle for your privacy is the battle for your freedom. Ultimately it is a battle we will win. Twenty years from now we'll look back at intrusive Big Brother government the same way we now look at dinosaurs: Huge and ferocious, but dead. Peace & Blessings, RED LILY THANK YOU RED LILY FOR THAT FABULOUS POST AND SUCH DETAILS. YOU ARE BLESSED. AMEN.
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t3346-ways-to-protect-your-privacy?highlight=ways+to+protect

10:05 PM [Bulldog75] #8. CASHIN FOR THIS WEEKEND: IMHO, these are suggestions to consider; you decide what to do. The wolves inside and outside the bank can be few ... to many. Your Life and Your Life Savings may be at RISK.
10:05 PM [ISLANDGIRL71] drizz yw
10:07 PM [Bulldog75] short bullet point suggestions to consider and filter thru: 1. do not park in the bank lot. why show your car tags to others that will jot them down and trace u? A camera can take a photo of you and your tags for blocks away.
10:07 PM [GRPA A] Can you send this information to us via email so we may keep a copy?
10:07 PM [nana1] QUESTIONS NEED TO BE IM TO MODS NASCAR GUY NANA1
10:08 PM [msCool] THIS ROOM IS NOW BEING MODERATED NO TYPING OR YOU WILL BE SILIENCED
10:08 PM [Bulldog75] 2. go with someone to the bank; spouse, best friend who is a fellow dinarian if u choose. caps and glasses are nice.
10:08 PM [DEnergy] GRPA A I copied and pasted it, if you IM me, I will email it to you
10:09 PM [Bulldog75] 3. if u park far away ; maybe take a taxi from another parking lot a mile or two away. 4. make an apptment if u have a large investment to cash 5. not all at one time cash in everything unless u really know what one is doing here.
10:10 PM [Bulldog75] 6. know your rate before you go 7. have a predetermined game plan
10:11 PM [Bulldog75] 8. watch your body language and the banker/tellers as well; everyone is watching whether you want to believe it or not cause the next few days of next Tues and WEd and thursday, well....who is going to be at the banks?
8. watch your body language and the banker/tellers as well; everyone is watching whether you want to believe it or not cause the next few days of next Tues and WEd and thursday, well....who is going to be at the banks?
10:12 PM [Bulldog75] 9. there is NO rush to cash in; supposedly 45 days to have the possible 15% tax advantage with no audits (this is still a rumor; will be confirmed sooner or later next week).
10:14 PM [jamajacks] ..
10:14 PM [Bulldog75] 10. if your deposit is in an acct "no interest bearing savings acct" there 'maybe' an opportunity to have the bank cover the total amount deposited which surpasses the FDIC $250,000. check that one out please, imo.
10:15 PM [Bulldog75] 11. SMITH BARNEY and others re insure your accounts somewhere in the $600,000 range per account. seek legal advice and the broker / company policies.
13. AFTER MAKING YOUR INITIAL DEPOSIT; TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER INTEREST FREE CHECKING ACCT WITHIN THE WEEK; SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. (AGAIN, PLEASE FILTER ALL THIS DATA. YOU DECIDE WHICH WORKS FOR U).
10:18 PM [Bulldog75] 14. HAVE YOUR BANK MAILING ADDRESS POSSIBLY TO A PO BOX; BUT A SEPARATE PHYSICAL ADDRESS IS ASKED FOR BY THE BANK; SO LIST A UPS POSTAL DROP ADDRESS WHICH IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A PObOX.
10:19 PM [Bulldog75] OK; QUICK q AND A.:
10:19 PM [Bulldog75] THANKS.
10:19 PM [Nascar Guy] [wonner] Bulldog75---what do you think of the idea of creating separate/individual trusts for 1-bank account (irv funds)/ 2-home/ 3-car/ 4-other major assets?, in addition to a Nevada c-corp llc?
10:19 PM [twistedsoul] Why a non intrest bearing account?
10:20 PM [msCool] PLEASE IM ALL QUESTIONS TO NASCAR GUY OR NANA1 THANK YOU
10:20 PM [Bulldog75] IMO AND NOT BEING A LICENSED ATTORNEY: ALL ASSETS SHOULD BE INDIVIDUALLY IN A SEPARATE TRUST ACCT.
10:20 PM [msCool] ROOM IS BEING MODERATED NO TYPING OR YOU WILL BE SILENCED
10:21 PM [Bulldog75] TO PROTECT YOU , YOUR FAMILY AND THE ASSET IN CASE OF SUIT.
10:21 PM [nana1] [Go_USA] I just went to idnetwork.com and it took me to idanalytics.com. It doesn't look like this website has medical photo IDs. Would you have any more info on these?
doesn't look like this website has medical photo IDs. Would you have any more info on these?
10:21 PM [Bulldog75] OTHER ASSETS SEPARATELY,..TY.
10:21 PM [Bulldog75] I DO NOT; MODS/STAFF SUGGESTIONSa?
10:22 PM [Bulldog75] ON THE IDNETWORK.COM. ANYONE? PLEASE FOLLOWUP WITH NANA1. TK Y.
10:22 PM [Nascar Guy] [eeoasis] Hi bulldog75, Some recommend to setup charitable trusts, etc to legally avoid taxes and give to charity. Other than the benefit to the charity would it make better sense just to pay the 15% within the 45 days if that is allowed. Your thoughts.
10:24 PM [Bulldog75] Nascar Guy : OH, GREAT ONE NASCAR; THIS CAME UP TODAY. IT WIL TAKE LONGER TO SET UP THE CHARITABLES. GETTING A TAX ID AND SUBSTANTIATING THIS TO UST./IRS. WHEN WEIGHING THE ODDS: HERE'S THE QUESTION:
10:24 PM [Bulldog75] CONTD
10:24 PM [nana1] [hihopes] Is it advised that we cash in to numerous accounts at different times in smaller amounts - OR cash in to one account and then distribute the monies to different accounts?
10:24 PM [hrvat67] Alternative contact for ID Network - Call 1-888-329-3686 or 314-416-7411 (haven't verified, hope it works!)
10:25 PM [jlw_rvhopeful] is everyone waiting for it?
10:25 PM [Bulldog75] WOULD ONE RATHER PAY THE 15% UP FRONT AND NEVER WORRY...OR SKIRT THE ISSUE AND RISK CONSEQUENCES DOWN THE ROAD. IF ITS LEGIT; DO THE CRT, CHARITABLE TRUST. TK y.!

10:26 PM [ISLANDGIRL71] Bulldog75 I will be posting about that soon
10:26 PM [Nascar Guy] [cheeny] Bulldog75. What kind of home security system would you recommend?
10:27 PM [Bulldog75] nana1 HIHOPES : ANSWER: AH GOOD: IF U ARE HAPPY WITH THE RATE; ONE TIME CASH IN WOULD BE OK; I SUGGEST AT LEAST A TWO PART CASH IN ; JUST TO KEEP IT FAIR AND AVERAGE THE SPREAD; KINDA LIKE BUYIN STOCKS WHEN THEY FLOAT UP AND DOWN IN THE MARKETS. YOU MIGHT SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT. TK Y.

10:28 PM [Nascar Guy] [cheeny] Bulldog75. What kind of home security system would you recommend?
10:28 PM [Bulldog75] Nascar Guy CHEENY; ANSWER: ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS SHOULD BE HARD WIRED WITH AT LEAST TWO MOTION DETECTORS. VIDEO IF POSSIBLE AT FRONT AND BACK DOORS. THESE HAVE BECOME VERY AFFORDABLE. TK Y.
10:29 PM [nana1] [MTmann] Can you please as Bulldog75 if he prefers trusts over LLC's?
10:30 PM [Bulldog75] JUST A REMINDER ; WHETHER YOU CONSIDER A 'CRT' OR 'CHURCH' OR 'TRUST'; SEEK THE MOST COMPETENT LEGAL ADVICE POSSIBLE. PREFERABLY A "CERTIFIED CPA/TAX ATTORNEY' IS WHAT I USE.
10:31 PM [Bulldog75] OK ; ONE MORE Q PLEASE AND WE WILL GO:
10:31 PM [Nascar Guy] [deanr] Most people bank online, so using computer #2 with no outside internet connection would be a problem. Any solutions?
10:32 PM [momo83] hello room
10:33 PM [Eagle Has Landed] Two Observations: 1. go to bank in a RENTAL car so no one can match you with the license tag. 2. E-Trade and Chas Schwab insure accts up to $600,000,000 through Lloyd's of London. Commonwealth Financial Network has UNLIMITED insurance through Lloyd's of London.
10:33 PM [vic1] Bulldog75 You Tha man! Very, Very Good Information ,Sir!
10:34 PM [Bulldog75] Nascar Guy deanr : answer: SEVERAL CHOICES HERE AND HERE IS THE QUESTION; WHAT IS ONE WILLING TO RISK TO SAVE THE KINGDOM? DO NOT BANK ON LINE WITH YOUR LARGE ACCOUNTS PLEASE. NO PINS. NO COMPUTER CHANGES. THAT IS SO RISKY. SMALL ACCTS ARE OK WITH PINS AND COMPUTERS. NOT THE LARGE ACCOUNTS; THIS MUST BE DONE IS PERSON FOR THE BIGGY TRANSFERS.
10:34 PM [Nascar Guy] Thank you Bulldog!!!!
10:35 PM [designergirl] Good Night guy's ..Praying this happen's for all of of us..Today ..would be my BROTHER 51st Birthday...He has Killed in a Hunten Accident 19yrs..this Nov,, But today is David's Birthday....It's been 18 yrs...since i've got to hug & tell him I Love Him...But..I know God willdo it for me today...also ..my Brother's wife was 9mths. with my nephew when my brother died... Yes ..my Nephew was born 10 day after his dad ...my brother's death... I need to be blessed with this ..Not Just for...More for the ones I can Bless with it...I leave it to OUR GOD...
10:35 PM [Bulldog75] THANK YOU ALL AND THE STAFF; BLESSINGS. HAVE A GREAT EVENING
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum