Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fake Iraqi Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Fake Iraqi Dinar

2 posters

Go down

Fake Iraqi Dinar Empty Fake Iraqi Dinar

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:48 pm

This is an older article, but it seems like there has been quite a bit of counterfeit Dinar sold.

Fake Iraqi Dinar

Make sure that your Iraqi Dinar is not counterfeit, a task that can be very hard to do unless you know exactly what to look for. I’ve included information to help you detect a fake Dinar and how to protect yourself from counterfeit Dinar.

Counterfeit Iraqi Dinar!

There are fake dinars out there and the General Secretary of Interior Ministry said that law enforcement officials have cracked a case where a group was printing fake dinar in Sofia.

Buying Iraqi Dinar online is hot these days and it’s getting even more popular as the value increase (albeit a minuscule amount). The Iraqi Government is not sure just how many counterfeit dinars have been printed, but there are ways in which you can prevent being sold fakes.

Counterfeit Iraqi Money

The best way you can protect yourself from buy fake money is to purchase the Iraqi Dinar with a credit card. Most credit card agencies offer some form of action when dealing with refunds and fake money. Most banks will provide you with a small window of time for refusing payment with but a simple phone call.

Spot the Fake Iraqi Dinar

Unfortunately, counterfeit Iraqi Dinar are being made and most crooks have the technique mastered, but not perfected. For example, most fake dinar is reported to have the gold thread inside the bill, but the letters are not raised and most dinar will not stand up to the blank light test.

Other ways to spot a fake Iraqi Dinar include:

Missing watermark on the counterfeit Dinar. security thread not included in fake Dinars

Raised letters on the Iraq Money do not appear Fake dinar fail the blank light test.

Fake Dinars may not include metallic ink.

Always test your Iraqi Money before you sign off on payment. Do the following three four:

1) Visit http://www.iraqi-dinar.org/fake-iraqi-dinar to get information about fake dinar.

2) Use a black light to test for watermarks such as the horse head

3) Use a counterfeit currency detection pen to test for changing colors.

4) Put the 25,000 and 10,000 Dinar notes up to a light and move it back and forth, your should see something that looks like a hologram.

Damaged Dinars

If you receive a fake Dinar or Iraqi Money that is damaged, remember that Central Bank of Iraq states that “The CBI may confiscate without compensation any banknotes that have been written on, painted on, overprinted, stamped or perforated, or to which adhesive matter has been applied.”

Most of all, listen to your inner voice. If it’s seems that the Iraqi Dinar may be counterfeit, then move on and skip the deal, after all, it’s not a wise investment to begin with.

Comments

[list=comment-list]
[*]
jon boll says

May 5, 2011 at 2:27 am

Is there such thing as future exchange group on base in Kuwait? Someone bought 150000 in 5000 denoms… there I just wanted to find out if they were fake iraqi dinar or the real deal.

[*]Dana says
[*]
March 24, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Does anyone know if the 5,000 denomination of the dinar is supposed to have all of the same security features as the 10,000 and the 20,000 denominations? I’m having a hard time identifying if they are real. I’ve also tried to find a bank in Wisconsin that has a De La Rue machine with very little luck. Does anyone know of a national or state bank that has one of these verification machines? Thanks for your help!

[*]
Dinar Dude says

January 18, 2011 at 7:19 pm

They probably won’t do that free, but if you are selling dinars to the bank, they may then verify they are real.
Yet another reason to buy your Iraqi Dinar from a bank rather than online!

[*]
Domenic C Spirito says

January 18, 2011 at 3:24 pm

If I take my Dinars to 5th 3rd Bank will they be able to tell me if my Dinars are real or not?

[*]
amir says

December 30, 2010 at 10:28 pm

any one have iraqi dinar i would buy it!

[*]
Julio Perez says

December 15, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Hola German.
Si te interesa la compra de dinares, dime cuanto vas comprar, un direccion fisica, un ID Valido y si es mas de 5 millones tiene que ser por Giro, Manager Check.
Si te interesa escribeme y te dare mas informacion sobre los Dinares.
Lo mas Probable es que adquiera un valor por arriba del Dollar americano.
Julio

[*]
Micha says

August 27, 2010 at 2:37 pm

I have 1,500,000 Iraqi dinars that I am looking to cash in. I bought these from chase and have the receipts. If anyone knows where I can cash these in for market please let me know.

[*]
Abi Tarif says

July 10, 2010 at 3:34 pm

I have a 250 Saddam Hussain Iraqi Dinar, and when I raise it to the direction of a light, the watermark in the front does not appear, but when I look at the back of the money (without directiing it to light) there is a head of an eagle but it’s not that clear.

[*]
googlemans says

June 1, 2010 at 10:05 am

Thanks for the information on fake dinars, it helps to see the features!

[*]
Lisa Lynn Gaetano says

December 29, 2009 at 8:57 am

5th 3rd bank sells Iraqi dinars. You can find your local Fifth Third Bank by going to their web site. They also buy them back…they exchange both ways. My dad bought 500,000 worth from his local 5th 3rd bank. I also called my local 5th 3rd bank and they as well said yes they sell the Iraqi dinar.
53.com/Banking

[*]
Brittni says

August 19, 2009 at 5:03 pm

would a bank be able to tell u if the iraqi dinar money is fake?

[*]
Robert J. says

July 25, 2009 at 4:46 pm

I was a contractor in kuwait in 2004 and purchased dinar from a currency exchange in fahaheel kuwait it is the British minted dinar, my question is how long has the counterfeiting been going on is it just recently?

[*]
Joseph says

June 24, 2009 at 8:25 pm

I too have some Iraqi dinar I tested it with the pen some of them give me the gold color some turn black when I question some of the dealer they don’t seam to have a real answer does anybody know the real answer to this question.

[*]
JOE D. says

February 13, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Wrong, chase no longer sells dinars nor does bank of america or wells fargo.
I called several other banks all told me to go to airport, called the air port they do not exchange dinars.
How does one know from whom one of getting his goods?

[*]
D Robinson says

January 28, 2009 at 4:10 pm

The pen test simply detects starch from wood products in the paper. Most currency paper is cloth-based ie, linen, cotton, or a combination of the two. If the counterfeiters use a cloth-based paper, the pen test is useless.

[*]
GERMAN A. SERRANO says

January 12, 2009 at 1:57 pm

necesito informacion para la compra y donde se cambian si ocurre el acontecimiento que adquiera mas valor.

[*]
GERMAN A. SERRANO says

January 12, 2009 at 1:55 pm

estoy interesado en mas informacion sobre la compra de dinares, si vale la pena invertir y donde se podrian cambiar cuando se de el acontecimiento que adquiera mas valor. gracias

[*]
Richard Dennis says

January 6, 2009 at 3:57 pm

To all who read…if your Iraqi Dinar passes all the test but the pen test…I wouldn’t be concerned. For one Chase bank sells dinar. Also Bank of America is the largest wholesaler of dinar. This website doesn’t promote the dinar, but I feel the Iraq Dinar is the most high tech currency today. As for the FedEx detection machine…get real…my Grandma used to send me cash in the mail all the time. If FedEx has the technology…wouldn’t the US Postal Service? Think about?
I’m looking into the Kuwait Dinar…it’s worth 3x the amount of money as a dollar. Why?…because it’s backed by oil. Iraq is the 3 largest oil reserve in the world. Wonder what Iraq’s currency will be backed by over the next 10 years…hmmm…probably…you guessed it…OIL.
I’m ok with risky investments…
If we should have concern about a currency, let’s try the US dollar. It hasn’t been backed by gold since the 80’s and we are 10+trillion dollars in debt as a nation. Sounds like we should be more worried about the stuff in our wallets than Iraq’s dinar.

[*]
KELVIN CHOONG says

September 19, 2007 at 9:51 am

My friend from United States bought Iraqi dinar currency through the web-site in United States and was send by FedEx. When he received the Iraqi dinar currency, he found out that those currency notes are fake notes, further more he was told by the FedEx delivery man that if the parcel contain real currency notes it will be detected by their currency detected machine and also they won’t deliver any real currency note.

[*]
Does any body even know that it is illegal and not permitted to send real currency note by any courier service industry to any part of the country or the world. I would like to notify everybody in the whole world do not buy any currency whether by c.o.d. Or credit card or t.t. From the web-site in any of the country. Especially Iraqi dinar and Vietnamese dong which are now rumors to be the most popular currency in the world to invest.
Why the United States government is not acting on it. God bless everybody.

[*]
Mary Ybarra says

January 21, 2007 at 10:47 pm

MY husband was in Iraq and bought 10,000,000 dinar. I was reading your page and I saw the ways on how to detect the counterfiet from the read dinar. All the notes have all the features that all the sights talk about. The only thing that scares me is that only 1,630,000 passed the money pen detector test. Question, do these pens really work on foreign currency also? Because all the notes have the same security features that we see mentioned on all the sites, including the denomination hologram inside the note and the color changing seal, the metallic ink and everything that it’s suppose to have, so could this be that I have some counterfiet dinars or does it work on some notes and it doesn’t on others?
Thank you for your attention.
[/list]

http://www.iraqi-dinar.org/fake-iraqi-dinar/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Fake Iraqi Dinar Empty Re: Fake Iraqi Dinar

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:25 am

ssmith wrote:This is an older article, but it seems like there has been quite a bit of counterfeit Dinar sold.

There's been quite a few articles coming out of Iraq about smuggling and money laundering too...

Aren't the recent loans dependant on those laws being passed?

Fake Iraqi Dinar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum