Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears

2 posters

Go down

Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  Empty Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:18 pm

For all those creeps that keep whispering sweet words of nonsense in your ears that ISIS and DAASH are not much of an impact to Iraq, the RV and the the terrorists really don’t matter -- Really? Total nonsense and why would the bond market itself (Bloomberg report) be telling us this now about this impact if it just wasn’t true?

Where do I start? When is the last time a politician or a bank told the truth. MG has other Bloomberg stories here. This is the most "connected" powerful news organization in the World. They have an agenda, and I can argue here I think that the bankers and politicians
have an agenda that fulfills their needs..no one else's.

From Wikipedia on Bloomberg...do your own research

Bloomberg Media is owned by politicians and bankers, and of course they will tell you the Truth.

Bloomberg L.P. is a privately held financial software, data and media company headquartered in New York City. Bloomberg L.P. was founded by Michael Bloomberg in 1981 with the help of Thomas Secunda, Duncan MacMillan, Charles Zegar[6] and a 30% ownership investment by Merrill Lynch.[7] Bloomberg L.P. provides financial software tools such as an analytics and equity trading platform, data services and news to financial companies and organizations through the Bloomberg terminal (via its Bloomberg Professional Service), its core money-generating product.[8] Bloomberg L.P. also includes a wire service (Bloomberg News), a global television network (Bloomberg Television), a radio station (WBBR), websites, subscription-only newsletters and three magazines: Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuit.[9] In 2014, Bloomberg L.P. launched Bloomberg Politics, a multiplatform media property that will merge the company's political news teams, and has recruited two veteran political journalists, Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, to run it.[10]

In 1981, Salomon Brothers was acquired, and Michael Bloomberg, a general partner, was given a $10 million partnership settlement.[11] Bloomberg, having designed in-house computerized financial systems for Salomon, used his $10 million severance check to start Innovative Market Systems (IMS).[12] Bloomberg developed and built his own computerized system to provide real-time market data, financial calculations and other financial analytics to Wall Street firms. In 1983, Merrill Lynch invested $30 million in IMS to help finance the development of "the Bloomberg" terminal computer system and by 1984 IMS was selling machines to all of Merrill Lynch's clients.[12]

In 1986, the company was renamed Bloomberg L.P., and 5,000 terminals had been installed in subscribers' offices.[13] Within a few years, ancillary products including Bloomberg Tradebook (a trading platform), the Bloomberg Messaging Service, and the Bloomberg newswire were launched. Bloomberg launched its news services division in 1990. Bloomberg.com was first established on September 29, 1993 as a financial portal with information on markets, currency conversion, news and events, and Bloomberg Terminal subscriptions.[14]

In late 1996, Bloomberg bought back one-third of Merrill Lynch's 30 percent stake in the company for $200 million, increasing the company's market value to $2 billion. In 2008, facing losses during the financial crisis, Merrill Lynch agreed to sell its remaining 20 percent stake in the company back to Bloomberg, Inc., the trust that manages Michael Bloomberg's assets, for a reported $4.43 billion. After the sale, Bloomberg L.P. was valued at approximately $22.5 billion.[15][16]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  Empty Re: Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 pm

I read through his rant twice and am still saying HUH????? Seems like he can't decide if the believes the gurus are lying or the news is lying.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  2805820865  Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  2805820865  Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  2805820865  Dinarian Francis Albert says to not listen to gurus that whisper in your ears  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum