Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DAZ Continues to Insult TNT Members DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DAZ Continues to Insult TNT Members

Go down

DAZ Continues to Insult TNT Members Empty DAZ Continues to Insult TNT Members

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Why people at TNT put up with this kind of insulting comments from DAZ, Pam and the other TNT mods in beyond me. 

pizza609 wrote
40m ago

can anyone tell m the statis on our RV ride I miss the call yestreday

bodyman wrote
39m ago

pizza...last call was on fri ...no new news as yet ....

pizza609 wrote
39m ago

10-4 Bodyman

pizza609 wrote
36m ago

DOES ANYONE BELIEVE OR HAVE FACTS WE WILL SEE THIS, THIS YEAR

delmastro wrote
32m ago

pizzadude~ are you hollering? we're all here, waiting and gathering info, like you. And since Tony has the intel , we wait to hearr more tomorrow.

pizza609 wrote
31m ago

yOU WILLKNOW WHEN I HOLLER DEMARTRO, JUST ASKING QUESTIONS WHICH I THOUGHT TIS SITE WAS ALL ABOUT

abqrob wrote
32m ago

pizza all caps are for mods

happypappy1143 wrote
20m ago

I keep asking my self when or will this really ever end !!! a smsll change in the rates only lasted a week . now its back to where it was . So i guess the ansewer to my question is , I have no !!! idea

KMAN wrote
15m ago

Dave101, I hear ya. I just would like to excahnge like DC's friend and then go buy a 15 million dollar horse farm in VA.

happypappy1143 wrote
14m ago

KMAN !!! its not so much as holding it hostage as it is holding us hostage !!! dont for get that there are those that dont want us to have this blessing ,for obvious reasons , and some not so obvious reasons . if you know what i mean !!!

KMAN wrote
12m ago

Happy, their doing a pretty good job so far and Tony doesn't seem to know why we're still here. We're just still here. My hope is to maybe see early next year at the rate their going.

daz wrote
12m ago
PLEASE GO OUT AND PLAY
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DAZ Continues to Insult TNT Members Empty Re: DAZ Continues to Insult TNT Members

Post by Ponee on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Daz wrote:
PLEASE GO OUT AND PLAY

I wonder how it feels to be a TNT member and be treated like a kindergartner

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DAZ Continues to Insult TNT Members Empty Re: DAZ Continues to Insult TNT Members

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:02 pm

@Ponee wrote:
Daz wrote:
PLEASE GO OUT AND PLAY

I wonder how it feels to be a TNT member and be treated like a kindergartner

They must like it because they are still there and coming back for more!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:42 pm

I HATE when he says that! It is beyond insulting! Why don't you go out and get a real job DAZZY! :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum