Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it'

Go down

Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' Empty Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it'

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:39 pm

• Manufacturer Spike's Tactical is marketing the weapon, called the Crusader
  • It has a psalm on one side and a Knights Templar Long Cross on the other 
  • Navy SEAL Ben 'Mookie' Thomas had the idea for the powerful weapon
  • He believes the design will mean no devout Muslim will ever use it
  • The divisive gun has already drawn criticism from Muslim groups

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com
Published: 15:54 EST, 3 September 2015  |  Updated: 16:59 EST, 3 September 2015  

A gun manufacturer in Florida has designed an assault rifle featuring Christian symbols - in the hope it will never be used by 'Muslim terrorists'.
Spike's Tactical in Apokpa is selling the powerful weapon, called the Crusader, for $1,395. It has a Psalm on one side and the Knights Templar Long Cross – a symbol of the Christian Crusades to reclaim the Holy Land from Muslims - on the other.

The Bible verse, Psalm 144:1, reads: 'Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.'

Muslim groups have condemned the divisive gun, which they suggest will be bought by 'Christian terrorists'.
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' 2BF332AF00000578-3221602-image-a-1_1441313172447

+4
Gun manufacturers in Florida have designed an assault rifle called the Crusader that they hope will never be used by Muslim terrorists because of the design 
Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' 2BF332B700000578-3221602-Spike_s_Tactical_is_marketing_a_powerful_weapon_which_has_Psalm_-m-15_1441313412993

+4

Spike's Tactical is marketing a powerful weapon which has Psalm  144:1 etched on the side. It reads: ''Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle'

The safety selector on that controls the Crusader's trigger has three settings: Peace, War and God Wills It

The company's spokesman, former Navy SEAL Ben 'Mookie' Thomas, said he came up with the idea after listening to news reports of ISIS using US weapons they had taken from Iraqi soldiers.

He said the message and symbol inscribed on the firearm will stop devout Muslims picking it up.

'Off the cuff I said I'd like to have a gun that if a Muslim terrorist picked it up a bolt of lightning would hit and knock him dead,' Thomas told the Orlando Sentinel.

But the move has drawn criticism from local Islamic groups who question the motive behind the design of the gun.

Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' 2BF332A300000578-3221602-On_the_other_side_is_a_Knights_Templar_Long_Cross_a_symbol_of_th-m-4_1441313276132

+4

On the other side is a Knights Templar Long Cross – a symbol of the Christian Crusades to reclaim the Holy Land from Muslims

Hasan Shibly, executive director from Council on American-Islamic Relations of Florida told the Sentinel: 'Is it designed for Christian terrorists?

'We need to have a conversation on gun violence. There has been utter silence from gun manufacturers. It's time for them to stop trying to make a buck on this.'

He also claimed that out of 205 mass shootings in the US this year, only one was carried out by a Muslim.

The firm insists they did not mean to anger anyone, they simply wanted to produce a gun that encapsulated Christian values while the world is faced with the rise of ISIS.

They added that they would never produce a gun with a verse from the Koran on it.

Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it' 2BF3603400000578-3221602-The_company_s_spokesman_former_Navy_SEAL_Ben_Mookie_Thomas_said_-m-7_1441313318154

+4
The company's spokesman, former Navy SEAL Ben 'Mookie' Thomas, said he came up with the idea after listening to news reports of ISIS using US weapons they had taken from Iraqi soldiers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3221602/Florida-gun-makers-design-assault-rifle-Bible-verse-cross-etched-repel-Muslim-terrorists.html#ixzz3ksoS0pjc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum