Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus

+2
Kevind53
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus Empty TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:58 pm

TNT CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 9.04.15

T:  Okay, goooood morning, TNT!  Today is September the 4th, 2015.  Okay.  Pam just muted, but I gotta bring her back on.  Pam has a special request that she would like to make of everybody today concerning a friend of hers who needs some prayer, so Pam?

Pam:  Yes, thank you.  And Spook said hello to everybody.  So if you would please send your thoughts and your prayers to J.B. and his family today, they, they really need it.  In Texas.

T:  Okay.  Just ask the Lord to please give J.B. whatever he needs at this moment in time and make it better.  Okay.  All right!  Guys….

Pam:  Thanks, Tony.

T:  Yep.  I was gonna do a real short call here really just, you know, for those who wanted to hear it, other than the, the tweet that I sent out.  Not a lot of information this morning.  Weekend is looking good.  I gave you guys three times that I know of this month that we should look for this, which is over this weekend, 14th, 15th, one of those two days, and September the 30th.  All those days have some possibilities around them.  I will tell you the present time that we’re lookin’ for is before the 14th or what has been agreed upon if there has to be a new agreement, changes, whatever might happen.  I will tell you it changed two or three times yesterday before they came to a conclusion again like, “Okay, then let’s go with this.”  So that is still occurring, but everybody is excited, everybody’s happy.  Everybody has been told to be alert, aware, on standby, that the possibility could happen over this holiday weekend.  So nobody is standing down, nobody is sayin’ it’s just not gonna happen, go about your business, because there’s a very strong possibility it could happen.  Now, that doesn’t mean it will happen, but I wanted you guys to know there’s nothing negative in there sayin’ we’re just not gonna do it, that hasn’t happened either.  So if I was you—and this is why I was tryin’ to do a short call today—‘cause I know it’s Friday and a lot of people didn’t go to work, a lot of people are headin’ out of town for this last summer weekend, so I just wanted to do a, a short call and let you guys know everything is positive.  I think you should go out, enjoy yourselves, just let it go for this last holiday weekend because if something happens, we will let you know.  Word’ll get out, and tweets go everywhere, and you guys know I got you, so we’ll tweet it out, do what we’re supposed to do, get it to you, and get everybody started.
So what you should do is have your plan, don’t forget that part, and have a plan for wherever you’re at.  You can put that together real quick.  Know where your currency is so you can get right to it and be able to go.  Are some people gonna be traveling with their currency?  I already had people already left this week, earlier in the week, took all their currency with them.  Some of ‘em took some of it with, and some of ‘em, “I’m not gonna be caught stranded, you know, I’ll take some with me, I’ll go wherever I’m at, exchange it, and come back and get the rest.”  Just have your plan, whatever it is, so you’re not panicking, and have enough to do that.  If you’re driving five, ten hours away from home and need to get back quick, have enough you can go exchange and fly back home, or if you’re a day away from home or two days or out the country, be, just least carry enough so you can get back and do what you need to do.  So that’s all the news I have.  Nothing specific, it’s the same thing as it was on Wednesday, just, just more of it, more upbeat, more people sayin’ just be ready, be ready, and that’s where we are.  Okay.  So with that, I’m gonna talk to a few people here real quick, and we’re gonna make this a real short day.  281. 

C:  Hi, Tony.

T:  281?  Hi!  How are you?

C:  Can you hear me?

T:  Yes, ma’am!
C:  I’m great!  I’m great.  I just wanna say thank you.  I wanna thank you and I want to thank Pam and, and Ray and, and all the mods and DC.  And tell DC I know he’s listening, I miss you DC!  You need to come back.

T:  And sometimes he actually is listening, huh?  But anyway, go ahead.  Or he listens afterwards, whatever it is, or somethin’. 

C:  Well, I, I wanna say my birthday’s comin’ up.  I haven’t talked to you in two years since my last birthday. 

T:  Oh!

C:  And my birthday, yeah.  You said you would never forget my birthday on the call.  So anyway, I wanted to….

T:  Oh.  Well, maybe I won’t, when is your birthday?

C:  Well, I, I didn’t wanna tell, listen, I didn’t wanna say it on the line.  I, I have a special birthday request.

T:  Oh.

C:  And I wanna tell, I wanna, I wanna shout out to Pam, Happy, Happy Upcoming Birthday to my soul sister in the sign of Virgo, and I wanna say, you know, there are certain things, of course, that I want for my birthday, and you know what one of them is, but this first one….

T:  Well, Carol, just so you know, I’m already married, so you gotta think of somethin’ else.   All right, go ahead.

C:  Okay, well, you know, actually you, you know, you do remind me of my husband, okay?  I never, I, I didn’t say that, his birthday was in March.  His birthday was in March.  So you remind me of him.  But anyway, the first thing is is this is something still that only you can do, and I don’t want you to answer my question on this line.  I want you to write my number down, and I want you to text me, and I want you to tell me what kind of birthday I’m gonna have. 

T:  Oooo.  Man!

C:  I don’t want you to say!  And I want you, I, that’s my birthday wish.  I want you to text me and tell me what kind of birthday I am gonna have.  My, my birthday’s the first part of next week.

T:  The first part of next week.

C:  More toward the middle, really actually the middle of next week, and I want you to tell me what kind of birthday I’m gonna have this year.

T:  Well, I’m thinkin’ you should just go ahead and tell all of us what day’s your birthday, so!  But okay!

C:  All right, okay.  My birthday’s, my birthday’s the 9th, it’s the 9th.

T:  Hmm.  Okay.  Well, I won’t tell you right now in front of everybody, but I’ll tell the rest of them as soon as I hang up from you, about that.  Okay!

C:  (Inaudible) Tony, text me.  Are you gonna text me?

T:  Well, see, the problem…

C:  Are you gonna text me?  I want a….

T:  …with texting you is then you’ll have my number and then you’ll be calling me and then your husband will be mad, the rest of the world be mad (inaudible) anyway.

C:  No, no, I wouldn’t do that.  I wouldn’t, I, I really wouldn’t do that.  Even though I would like to get inside your head, but.

T:  Okay.  See, there (inaudible).  I’ll get the phone call.  I, I will do the very best I can, okay?  All right.

C:  It’s my birthday.

T:  All right?

C:  It’s my birthday.  Pam get….

T:  Okay, Happy, Happy Birthday, and Pam’ll tell you Happy Birthday and Ray, Happy Birthday, and I hope it’s the burse, best birthday ever and that we can all celebrate it, okay?

C:  Okay, Tony, I love you.

T:  All right, thanks, have a great day.  Vegas?

C:  Okay.  Oh!  Well, you know, I had a bad experience in Vegas, I got stranded, so I don’t know about Vegas for me, but Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so you can come, and you need to come to Texas where I am.  That’s what you need to do.

T:  You know, me and Pam were talkin’ about Texas earlier today and how it’s considered a whole different planet from the rest of the world, so I have to see what I can do to get there.  Okay?

C:  Okay, then, well I’m, I’m from Ohio originally, so if you’re move it to Ohio, I’ll, I’ll come there too. 

T:  Okay.  All right, thanks.  Have a good weekend.

C:  Okay, you too.  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  Okay.  All right, 302, good morning. 

**This caller not transcribed**  Oh yes it was!

TONY:  Caller 302, Good Morning.

302:  Good Morning.  Looks like we are approaching the 35th week with big, exciting information and nothing different.  But there is one other collection that I've been looking at.  We're approaching 4ADD, which is 4 months after DC disappeared.  And it's seems to coincide with all kinds of stuff that was on the net about 14DailyPlus.  And I was wondering if there was a relationship.

TONY:  Why would there be a relationship?  What does that have to do with what we are talking about?  Nothing at all.  So there is no reason for it to be related.  So.  All right.  Thanks.  I mean Dumbasses come in all shapes and sizes. 

T:  I mean, ****es come in all shapes and sizes.  So 702, good morning!  702?

C:  Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o.

T:  Oh.  Can’t do that.  Woooo!  Okay, that was way too much.  All right.  So, 617.

C:  Hi, Tony.

T:  Hi, good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m very good, thank you.  I’d like to tell Pam I’ll definitely say a prayer for J.B. and his family, and I just have a question to clarify something.

T:  Okay.

C:  When we, when we go to our first visit, that’s where we’re gonna negotiate the rate and put our money, currency into the bank accounts, is that correct?

T:  I, I think that’s where you should do your first negotiations.

C:  Okay.

T:  If nothin’ else.  I don’t know once you reach that wealth manager if they’re gonna be able to renegotiate or not, so I’m gonna negotiate right there and let that person do whatever they can.  So far I know guys who have completed the exchange have been able to negotiate it right there as far as fees, no fees, and I know what the guideline is for what rate is authorize that person.  They have some kind of, well so far they’ve been having a code in the system when the person went in to tell ‘em what rate to offer them because of, all the people went ahead.  Once we go I don’t know how that’s gonna work.  I do know, like I told you guys last couple calls, that some banks have already been told, there’s some people doing the exchange, that they’re gonna have a limited number of people they can offer the contract to each and that it will be scrutinized.

C:  Okay, but….

T:  Okay?

C:  All right, so a lot of times it’s depending on the amount of currency you have.  So if you have a lot, once you get to the second person, that’s when you would then decide where the money’s gonna go and they possibly can give you more for the, the contract rates?

T:  Again, I don’t know if they’re gonna be able to give you more for the contract rate, ‘cause I don’t know when you’re appointment’s gonna be.  Might be…

C:  Right.

T:  …three days after, a week after, and they say, “Hey, the contract rates are gone now.”  I’m not sure on that, and I don’t know if that’s the information they’re gonna give us to tell you guys.  So I’d start right at the beginning, “This is what I want.”  And then that guy can’t really fully negotiate with you, I don’t think, but when it comes back to the next one, “Hey, you’re gonna leave this here six months, eight months, whatever,” well, are you gonna increase my rate?  Then yes.  Are you gonna increase my interest rate?  ‘Cause I do know they were being trained the last two week on new higher interest rates for high-deposit, which…

C:  Oh, okay.

T:  …would suggest you to me, okay?

C:  Okay.  Okay, so the, the fees, though, we should discuss that on the first call, the first meeting.

T:  I would.

C:  Okay.  Okay.  Now, is there still a limit on the Zim?

T:  By last update we received on it there was still a limit on it, yeah.

C:  Okay, they didn’t, they still don’t know whether it’s, it’s five hundred million…

T:  Five hundred million or a billion.

C:  …or a billion, okay.

T:  Well, they might know, I just don’t know, all right?

C:  Okay.  Okay, great.  I, that’s what I thought, and then, now I, I’ve been told by other people, “No, that’s not what you’re supposed to do, everything’s supposed to be discussed on the first meeting,” but you don’t have time to do everything on the first meeting.

T:  Supposedly the first meeting’s supposed to last twenty minutes, in, out, there’s your money, and then go from there.  So I, I’m hopin’ we can do that.  I know part of that has been done already by people who have exchanged as far as negotiating the fees.

T:  Was done right during that twenty minutes.  As far as the contract rate and that…maybe I’ll find out over the weekend.  I’m gonna find out how that is supposed to be done. 

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus Empty Re: TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:42 pm

That will be the last time 302 get's on ... if they can ID him bet he's already banned ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus 2805820865   TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus 2805820865   TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus 2805820865   TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus Empty Re: TNT Verbatim Call Notes - Including Caller Asking About 14DailyPlus

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:49 pm

No doubt this won't be allowed to happen again.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:31 am

I'm amazed he let it happened once LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:29 am

Thank God I bought TNT Tony's old 14 daily plus website otherwise, people might have missed it.  It was nice that caller gave me a free plug Smile  OK, so the good thing is that now people will look for him.  Perhaps this was why there wasn't a call on Monday.  People are onto him.

I posted his full court documents here:
http://www.slideshare.net/iraqidinar

The main link is here:

http://www.slideshare.net/iraqidinar/court-documents-tnt-dinar-tnt-tony-anthony-wayne-renfrow-14-daily-plus-scam

I warn you, it's pretty long, but people need to see it.

By the way, I WILL include dinardaily.net in my next press release, after I get the approval of course Smile

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:46 am

Folks I see Nick is back PUMPING HIS BS WEBSITES again! This guy comes here and does NOTHING except try to lure people into clicking on HIS websites! His only purpose for posting is to try to drive up HIS traffic, Nick do you really think we are to dumb to see what you are trying to do?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:58 pm

dwm007 wrote:Folks I see Nick is back PUMPING HIS BS WEBSITES again! This guy comes here and does NOTHING except try to lure people into clicking on HIS websites! His only purpose for posting is to try to drive up HIS traffic, Nick do you really think we are to dumb to see what you are trying to do?
Actually dwm007, I don't make money from owning Tony's old website 14dailyplus, it's there to warn others.  As a matter of fact, I make NO MONEY from any of the links I posted, so please chill out, DinarDaily is all about promoting the truth.  Just wait until my next press release comes out, it's going to put the whole dinar community on notice.  I'm planning on putting a link to DinarDaily in there as well as linking to the court documents on Tony, and mentioning the recent raids.  People owning dinars need to be aware of what is involved.  

Remember, I have about 100 websites I'm managing for myself and my clients, it's not about traffic, it's about the truth.  I'm in communication with a 14 daily plus victim right now, I have his phone number, he is an awesome man, and he just wants the truth out, and it's coming out, so all of us should be happy.

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:09 pm

No Nick all you are about is conspiracy and GCR Bullshit!!!!

Everything you post links to YOUR sites and YOUR videos, you are pumping your agenda, anyone should be able to clearly see that! You do this under the guise of exposing the Dinar scam but then all your links are to sites promoting YOUR agenda, for instance the link above that you posted is filled with links to your other sites and videos, coincidence I suppose? Yeah sure!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:10 am

Actually, not completely true.  Did you catch my article here:
http://globalcurrencyreset.net/9th-largest-stock-dow-crash-888-points/

Look at how many links are outbound, wikipedia, CNN, kingworldnews, Alex Jones, it's important to have sources.

I care about all currencies, gold and silver, the stock markets (around the world) and of course, I occasionally talk about dinar.

As for 14dailyplus, that website was purchased by me because I wanted it there for people searching for information on what to do (victims), and I have really talked on the phone with people who are victims, as recently as last month in fact.  If he lets me, I want to interview him.  

Obviously, I want people to see my videos, but it's not about me, or the dinar, or the GCR.  I have other things to do, but in my spare time, if I come across anything interesting, I post it.  Tell me who else posted the complete court documents on Tony?  Nobody, I paid to have them all downloaded and converted / uploaded to Slideshare, do I make money from that?  No, I'm simply trying to wake people up anyway I can, just as DinarDaily is doing.

The only things I truly believe, are that the US Dollar will lose it's reserve currency status, which will cause a RESET of every currency because now they need a new anchor for the world financial system.  Many economist have said this.  Too much debt, no gold in the vaults (audits have not been done in some time) massive money printing with little inflation.  You can call it a conspiracy, but presidential candidates like Ron Paul and John Kerry have been repeating this, as has former Fed Chairman Allan Greenspan.  The warnings are out there, all I can do is pass on the warnings and give my analysis on the current situation.

Forget I discuss the GCR, the dinar, or even 14 daily plus for that matter, something is definitely wrong with the current financial system, you know it, I know it, and soon, the whole world will know it.  I feel bad for anyone holding dinars when this system implodes, and it will.

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:01 am

looking forward to seeing your next press release.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:41 am

Toby1 wrote:looking forward to seeing your next press release.

You are looking forward to a man who not long ago was a follower of Tony Renfrow! In his own words from his own site that he linked to,

"I started this campaign to inform the public about TNT Tony BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONE MY WIFE AND I ORIGINALLY LISTENED TO, and he suggested we buy Iraqi Dinars. I now see his latest group to wake up is his current followers."

The man freely admits he was taking advice from TNT Tony until he woke up but now a short time later he is an authority world economics"???????? Does everyone not see something terribly wrong here?

Good grief Tobey THINK about who it is you are listening to! A real economics pro who could simply add two and two together would have seen through Tony in two seconds flat but this guy listened to him!  He once believed Tony Renfrow but now he expects people to take advice from HIM??? He sure learned a lot about world economics in a short time don't you think? Or could it really be that he's just another slick talker and he's just trying to use this site to pump his own? Lol!

This how the internet has fostered so many scams, people will listen to scammers without question of their qualifications if they are a slick talker and be taken in by a flashy web site, this guy does nothing but post current financial news he gleans from the 'net and puts his spin on it! He posts link after link to HIS sites, sites with real gems such as how to buy Dinar without being cheated, or why you should buy Dong from a bank instead of a dealer, not that you SHOULDN'T buy that worthless paper at all but rather how to buy it cheaper, Lol!!!!

The guy is all about Global currency reset nonsense but would have you believe he is the guy you should listen to for your future financial well being!  But really, ask yourself DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE ADVICE FROM AN EX TONY RENFROW FOLLOWER? I mean, REALLY?? If people can be that taken in by slick talk and flashy sites then there is no hope for them! Just because a person has flashy web sites and can talk a good game does not make him an expert that you or anyone else should blindly follow!

Last edited by dwm007 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:29 am

Nick Do u remember asking BaghdadInvest to partner with u about pumping dong about a year ago. You're pretty good when u get people going to your site believing the RV and people who go to your site because they don't. U win either way but your no better than the TURD or the gurus because your making money off of the scam and leading people on about a Global Currency Reset. 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:35 pm

kenlej wrote:Nick Do u remember asking BaghdadInvest to partner with u about pumping dong about a year ago. You're pretty good when u get people going to your site believing the RV and people who go to your site because they don't. U win either way but your no better than the TURD or the gurus because your making money off of the scam and leading people on about a Global Currency Reset. 

That discussion at BI was a real eye-opener now that I think about it, folks this guy is no better than Tony, the same Tony he once followed before becoming an economics expert! Economics Expert???? Yeah right, Lol! 

This guy is slick I will give him that but if folks would look at what he is REALLY doing they would see that behind all the fancy talk and flashy websites is just another pumper!A pumper who a short time ago tried to get another site to partner with him to pump Dong and before that was a TNT follower, yeah the guy is a real class act for sure!

Folks he is using this website to pump his own! He does nothing to expose the scam but rather he promotes it and is doing so here under the guise of exposing Tony, who he fully realizes is already finished and is a short timer soon to be forgotten in jail. Don't fall for this slick pitch! Nick is a con man plain and simple! Sure he APPEARS to be trying to put the pinch on Tony but everything he posts is little more than links to his pumping sites and videos, even when a post to a link takes you to something about TNT/Tony that site is then filled with links to his other sites, he is trying to SUCKER you into coming to him, don't fall for it!

Like the quoted post above so correctly points out, it's a win-win deal for him, if a person is a supporter of the scam or someone who does not believe he wins either way! Don't let him get away with it!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum