Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15

3 posters

Go down

TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 Empty TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:13 am

T:  All right, goooood morning, TNT!  Here we go.  Monday morning, let’s get this show on the road.  All right, guys, we’ll just go right to the news, we’re gonna let some people talk, we’re gonna do, thing is, if, if you’ve been on the last couple of weeks—except for 404, 404 you’re first ‘cause everybody try and give you their spot anyway, and you are actually the first caller so I can see it—but guys, if you want to give somebody else a chance to ask good questions, personal questions, things that affect all of us, today would be a great opportunity to do so, if you would do that.  Which means the same way you put your hand up you can take your hand down, if you do that voluntarily on your own without my assistance.  Okay.

So guys, we left Friday hopin’ to have a really good superfantastic weekend, which Friday evening and Saturday people thought they were actually having, people were on alert for again, and we are today!  I’ll tell you that right now.  Here’s the thing in Iraq.  A lot of people are upset.  A lot of people have been in the streets Friday, Saturday, Sunday—we got all the pictures, millions and millions of people—and unfortunately that’s probably what it’s gonna take to get this done, but it’s going.  They’re telling them they’re gonna make the changes, they’re not just gonna talk about it, say it, but they actually have to show ‘em some of those things.  So they were lookin’ for it.  They told ‘em last week either in the next two days or next week they would see the change, currency, so this is that week.  So far this morning a guy in Iraq says, “We don’t see anything.  There’s nothing different here, and we’re not hearing about anything different.”  That’s what they’re sayin’ so far.  But they have votes and meetings scheduled for tomorrow.  Hold on for a second, guys.  [Pause.]  Okay.  Where was I at?  Oh, Iraq.  Okay. 

Ray:  Meetings scheduled for tomorrow.

T:  Yeah, for the laws, yeah, supposed to be passed tomorrow.  But I’m still lookin’ for a good week in Iraq, just so you guys know.  Here in the US the same thing, everybody’s ready to go, been ready to go.  I know you guys are just finding out and are just hearing things about Iraq being given a green light to go and everything else.  Guys, that actually happened on Thursday, Thursday’s meeting, and I’ll tell you guys Friday there was a big meeting, everybody agreed.  They were actually given the green light at that point, and it’s the same terminology that everybody is using, “Given the green light at this time to go when they wanted to go,” and that’s why everybody assumed it was gonna be Friday or Saturday.  That’s why we assumed it was gonna be Friday, ‘cause on Wednesday they told ‘em in the next couple of days or next week, so we just naturally assumed, “Hey, they’re gonna do this as fast as possible ‘cause that’s what they say, and it would happen this weekend.”  But it didn’t, we’re still here.  Do we still expect things this week?  We do.  Now…banks have a plan in motion for sometime this week, I’ll tell you this week.  They have briefed some people over the weekend on timing, on schedules.  Again, who’s first, who’s second, who’s third and how this thing is supposed to roll out has been put out and it’s down to another level.  I’ll tell you guys the same thing, it’s already in Iraq and we got that a while back, their plan is stable.  As soon as they feel it’s the right time which is, I don’t know, I think every day is gettin’ worse and worse, people getting worse, but now their big concern—which is always somethin’ new, ‘cause they won’t ever just do it and get it done, they wait ‘til a new crisis comes up—is their security with all the people in the streets,  in the buildings, everything else, and a little bit of the chaos that’s goin’ on.  So how they calm that down, yeah, go have ‘em all line up at the bank, I would think, and then go to the store, start buyin’ TVs and cars and coffee pots and everything else would calm all that other stuff down!  I mean, would make sense to me, but we’ll see. 
So there is definitely a plan, and it is scheduled to start sometime this week, I’ll tell you that.  Exactly when, or that I know, we won’t say.  But this is Monday.  Friday, that’s five days, it could pop up anytime in there, and we could get this show on the road.  So everybody is really, really still ready to go…still ready to go, and everybody’s still excited.  There are things in the market and there that had to be done, completed.  I think we’ll see something else again today, what they’re expecting, hopefully today or tomorrow, and that’ll set things straight and we’ll be able to go.  So I’m very positive.  The numbers haven’t changed, the numbers are still there.  I’m tryin’ to think what else I can tell you that, that’s…that, that’s there, except for it is going to come out in stages, so I will tell you that.  Which is okay, ‘cause we’re probably the first stage, so that’s all right, that doesn’t bother us at all.  And…let’s go!  All the rest I  forget.  Did I forget anything else, guys?  Anyway, she’ll let me know, 404.  She’ll let me know.  What’d I forget?

Ray:  Okay.

T:  404?  No 404?  Okay!  No 404, guys, so today 248.  248?
C:  Oh, hi!  That’s me!  Wow.

T:  Hi.  Yeah.

C:  I’m surprised I’m, I’m second.  Oh, my God, I’m sittin’ down at an art class with children.  I have to go outside, give me a second. 

T:  You’re teachin’ a art class?

C:  Oh, I can go here.

T:  With children?

C:  Yeah!  Yeah, my…

T:  Oh!  Okay.

C:  …two granddaughters are, are home schooled, and so there are six, they’re gonna be takin’ art class on Monday.  Well, anyway. 

T:  Okay!

C:  They’re very good little artists.  Down here in Louisiana, and anyway, so I have a, a couple of questions.  Last time I talked, asked a little bit about the, getting, or, you know, other places to get information.  And like on the forum I can’t get on it, ‘cause I, I was, I only started in this about a year ago, and so I, you know, there was some of, some links that were sent out to Dropbox, and I seem to have trouble opening them now.  I don’t know if it’s being used anymore, but I can’t seem to, to get into them anymore.  Some of the (inaudible)….

T:  I don’t know anything about Chatbox.  Don’t even know how it works.  

C:  Oh, okay.  All right.  Yeah, ‘cause they, there were some good documents in there that I, that I had, and that I thought I’d saved, and now they’re, they’re gone and I can’t even get into it.  So okay, all right, well.  All right, so the other question that I have is about the whole…so we, I got, you know, dinar, I got a, a thousand dollars worth of dinar, American dollars, so that’s a million dinar.  And like the, the rate that it’s at, that’s like, that’s like a super steal, right?  My son-in-law…

T:  A super steal?

C:  …pointed this out to me.  Yeah!  I mean, because to, to get it what actual, the mark, the market rate is right now—I don’t remember the figures—but I’d have to have paid a lot more than a thousand dollars to get a million dollars worth of dinar.  So who, how, how does that happen when it’s not, you know, illegal or harming somebody or, you know, how, how does that happen?  I know.

T:  Well, the currency dealer bought it from Iraq for a rate, or Jordan or Kuwait, whichever country he bought it from, and then he sold it to you at a rate.  Usually…

C:  Oh, okay.

T:  …regular currency that’s on the internet, that’s on Forex and everything else has an exchange rate.  Each country has a rate that they exchange their currency for.  They have a buy rate and a sell rate, so…

C:  Okay.

T:  …based on the value in that country.

C:  Right.  So the buy rate is different for a dealer than it would be for, for someone like me. 

T:  Oh, yeah, just like cars, planes, and trains.  There’s wholesale and there’s retail.

C:  Okay, so they, they must’ve got it really cheap and then of course…

T:  That’s right.

C:  …then they pass on…

T:  So they can make a profit off of…

C:  …the cheapness to me.

T:  …yeah, that’s right.

C:  Yeah.

T:  That’s what they do! 

C:  So yeah, okay, all right.  I guess I get that.  But it’s not, it’s not…

T:  All right?

C:  …hurting anyone in Iraq.  When, when…well, I guess it has been, because it’s been devalued for so long, like twenty years it’s been devalued, right?  Iraqi dinar?

T:  Well, you buyin’ currency is not hurtin’ anybody in Iraq.  Their value of their currency…

C:  Okay, well that’s good.

T:  …is hurting the people in Iraq.  But you buyin’ currency…

C:  Okay.

T:  …isn’t hurtin’ them one bit.  Okay?

C:  Okay.  It’s just gonna end up helping them, right?

T:  It’s gonna end up helping them, it’s gonna their currency the value that they need, the reserves that they need, and their people interested in their country.  So yes, it all works out in the end.

C:  Okay, cool!  All right, well that’s…

T:  All right?

C:  …that’s kind of the way I was thinking of it, but I couldn’t quite put the right words to it to explain it to my son-in-law, he was….

T:  You did fine.  Oh.  You did fine.  All right.  All right, Vegas?

C:  All right!  Well, Vegas, Vegas!  You bet.  All right. 

T:  All right, thanks, have a great day!

C:  Vegas.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, have to say it three times.  Thanks, you too!  Bye-bye.

T:  All right, bye.  Okay.  Uh-oh.  781, you were next, but you got lost there some kinda way, buddy.  You just dropped off soon as I was gettin’ ready to click on you.  352, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, I didn’t know I got up that early.

T:  I didn’t know you did either, but here you are!  Great job.

C:  Here I am.  Hey, what happened to you last week that you called yourself happy.  You never did that before in the first four or five years and you haven’t since, so what’s changed to not make you so happy that you’d say you’re happy?

T:  I don’t know!  Well, I got…

C:  Why aren’t you happy?

T: Maybe I was supposed to go to the bank at three o’clock that day, I don’t know! Four o’clock that, really good news, but the news isn’t in, any bad, and I am actually happy. And if I told you guys what I, all the details I’d probably be ecstatic, but here’s the thing, so maybe this is it, I don’t know. I am, and I am hearing a specific day when things are supposed to start, and I am hearing this is how it’s gonna go, so , this person first, this person next, and then, then this person. And by person I mean people, not individual. But I’ve gotten more details than, I would say than I probably should have, which really doesn’t matter ‘cause it ain’t that. I know they’ve tried this and tried this, and the people at certain levels are frustrated this morning themselves because they keep doin’ it, they keep layin’ the plan out and they keep explaining it to people and, you know, “This time we’re really gonna go so, you know, don’t go on vacation, don’t do this, you know, don’t go more than thirty minutes away from home or from your phone and,” and people are tired! And they’re just tired! But they also know what’s goin’ over there over the weekend, all the pictures and phone calls and, you know, millions of people in the streets and they’re tired and they’re frustrated, and they’re tired of hearing it and not seeing it themselves. And the only place we’re at right now is please, somebody push the go button before something really terrible happens and, you know, we end up startin’ this thing all over. ‘Cause there’s always that possibility up until the moment they get it done. And you know, they…

C: Well, you know….

T: …they got that flame getting’ closer and closer to that powder keg and they’re not payin’ attention. Go ahead.

C: Well, you know, for the last two or three years it’s all, it’s, it’s like we found a infinite, ad infinitum excuses. You know, it’s either Maliki or the HCL or ISIS or Greece or dropping zeros or somethin’. Now this week the big thing on other blogs is that we have, we need reforms and we gotta sign in for anti-laundering investment laws and banking laws. Is, now, is there any truth to that?

T: That, that has been there! They’ve been trying to get that approved. That’s always been on the table, and if, if that was the case, “We can’t go until the national guard law is passed, we can’t go ‘til the anti-corruption law is passed, we can’t go,” a lot of those last laws were already passed, signed, and got two readings, three readings, or some of ‘em got unanimous, but we’re still seein’ we can’t go until that happens, then we couldn’t have went back in April, then we couldn’t have went in June, we couldn’t have gone the last two months or half months when they geared all these people up, when Abadi’s come on television and told his people, “In a few days this is gettin’ ready to happen.” Then if that’s what we were waitin’ for—‘cause we’ve been waitin’ for that for ten years—so then it came down to that. I think people are looking for something like that that they could point to, which we do, and soon as it gets done, “Okay, now it’s this, now it’s that,” when actually all it really is is the right people feeling comfortable that after they say go they can still control the situation. And right now they’re not feeling that comfort level—well they may be this morning, and they were on Thursday because everybody met—but, well, over the weekend, I take it back, it wasn’t on Thursday. That was on Sunday, yeah, last Sunday. Not yesterday Sunday, but last Sunday, and they had that big meeting with everybody in there, and Iraq was truly given the green light. But every day there’s delay, circumstances change, the situation changes, something else comes up. And I’ve been saying that for months if not years. Every time you say, “Okay, do it in the next seventy-two hours,” that mean we got a chance for a hundred other things to come up in the next seventy-two hours before you do it. You could’ve did it at any time, and as soon as they walk out the meeting and say you got the green light, go push the button and get it done! But they don’t want to do that.

C: Well, then are you saying, are you saying these things need to be taken into account or they have already been taken into account?

T: They, they’ve been taken into account. Whether they’ve made ‘em public or not or whether it needs to be made public is the real question, but it’s definitely been taken into account ‘cause nobody’s going to release all this money to Iraq and then turn around and let the mafia control it or let a bunch of corrupt people control it, and they had to put the laws in place to make sure that didn’t happen.

C: Well, I’m still not quite sure that the laws need to be implemented or what. What, what are you saying there? I, I don’t understand.

T: I think the laws don’t need to be, I mean, they’ve agreed to implement them, so let’s say that, all right? Two things we looked at lately: they don’t have as of this date—which was supposed to be the 1st of August, they were supposed to be implemented—so we haven’t seen that, so is it gonna be the 1st of September? Tomorrow they’re supposed to do the national guard law and everything else, so they didn’t implement them. They’ve agreed upon ‘em, and that’s what the people in the streets are upset about because they haven’t been implemented, even though they’ve been talked about, worked out, when are you actually going to do it? That’s what they, they’re, they’re waiting for, okay? And I think that has…

C: How many more….

T: …’fore everybody feel comfortable.

C: How, how many more laws are there like this that need to be put into effect that you know of?

T: I don’t know of any of ‘em, but they could have a hundred of ‘em. They could come up, what they want to, every other day! You know, so I can’t say they got ten more laws and they’re gonna come up with them because, you know, this mayor wouldn’t quit or, or this city councilman wouldn’t quit, or this guy in the Parliament, you know, like they’re talkin’ about. One of ‘em resigning so another one can take his spot, so the crooked one still gets the spot. There’s different ways around and that, that’s the kind of stuff they’re fighting, but they could be fighting that for the next hundred years! Because everybody comes up with a different plan, that’s what I mean. Go and then enforce it. Go and, and, you know, they don’t have the penalties for all these guys who do the corruption, ‘cause they, it’s not corruption, that’s how we always lived! We’ve always done it! Well, now it’s called corruption, and now what’s the penalty gonna be. Then they gotta agree on that. So I’m sayin’ we can’t wait for every little thing to be done, we’d be here forever. Iraq can’t wait. They’re losing money every month, every week, every day. Their economy is actually goin’ down, the money’s not goin’ to the places it should and the people are gettin’ upset, so they won’t last that long. We won’t be right here on this doorstep without it completely collapsing if it’s not done. The global economy won’t, because things were happening are gonna be affected by this. Things we’re seeing in our market are gonna be affected by this, so they don’t have that much longer to play this game!

C: Well, let’s hope we all don’t run out of money before we run out of patience. I guess, I guess all we need is more patience.

T: Well, let’s do that! ‘Cause you know what? That’s the only thing we have abundance of is patience. So…

C: I guess so!

T: …and the only thing we can control is our patience, knowing that okay it didn’t happen today but it’s gonna happen. You know, I had some people call me over the weekend, I mean friends, been in this for years, a couple of different ones, “Hey, my wife said I gotta get rid of this stuff now. Hey, you know, I told so and so to buy this, and now they want me to buy it back.” Or, “Do you have anybody that wants to buy it?” And you know what I told everyone of ‘em? No. I don’t want to buy it, and more importantly, I don’t want you to sell it, ‘cause whether you realize it or not, whether your spouse is upset or not, whether your pastor said, “Hey, enough is enough or not, it is still your future.” This is your future, so throw it away if you want to, but I’m gonna sit here and wait ‘til something I know is going to happen actually happens. That’s how I feel about it, all right?

C: Well, we all appreciate you keeping us on, on a level keel. Thanks again, Tony.

T: All right, thank you, sir. Vegas?

C: Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T: All right, thank you, sir. All right. Okay. I don’t know how I clicked on one and another one, 732? You were next, but you just fell off. Thought about that. Let me see, 352, is that who I just did? 352? Okay, I guess I did. All right. 313, good morning.

C: Good morning, Tony.

T: Hi, how are you?

C: I’m doing good, how are you?

T: I’m doin’ great, and gettin’ better by the moment. What’s goin’ on?

C: I don’t have any questions. I’m just waiting, and you said any minute, right?

T: Could be any minute, could be any hour, could be any day! But, but it’s ready to go, so I can’t tell you that it’s gonna happen today. What I can tell you is according to what I know, I don’t expect it to happen today, how ‘bout that?

C: Okay.

T: So I can tell you that. I don’t expect it to happen today.

C: So you cannot give us….

T: I do expect it sometime this week, though.

C: You cannot give us that date that you got?

T: No, ‘cause…sometimes when I get that stuff, then I get calls and, “Why you do that?” And they’re, they’re all mad and this ‘cause you said this, which doesn’t make any sense to me, first of all, but okay. So I’m trying to be…I’m trying not to affect the situation, how ‘bout that, because it’s good, but I’ve put out stuff and for some reason, “Okay, now we not gonna do it that day,” if for no other reason than we don’t want him to be right, you know? So I’m tellin’. And that has been said by certain people, so, but it’s okay. We still know we’re in the window, and that’s why I choose to give a window of time. So they can do what they want to do with it, and hopefully they get it done. But I feel good about this week based on the information that’s out there, the timing, and the plan that’s out there to activate it. I feel good.

C: So how good do you feel in percentages?

T: I don’t know, because it’s not like I haven’t heard it before, it’s just with just a different level of conviction and the meeting that took place last weekend that actually gave ‘em the green light to go. But I’m with everybody else who says, “Okay, then how come we’re not goin’?” Everybody was in agreement on Sunday, everybody gave the green light, and here it is the next Monday and we haven’t gone, but the plan is to go this week. Now, we have to realize that this week starts a new month, too.

C: Why hasn’t Iraq pulled the trigger?

T: I don’t know! That’s what I’ve been sayin’! I don’t know why not! Nobody knows why not or it would be done. Nobody knows that one crucial thing we’re waiting on except for the people who are there doing it, so all we can do is continue hearing what we’re hearing, preparations are being made, none of the Powers That Be are upset. Nobody’s asking for anything unless it’s finalizing, you know, the legality of things in Iraq, ‘cause everybody else says they’re ready. The system’s been tested, run. We had some live rates over the weekend, again, and we know they’re live ‘cause we sent people to the bank and they were live, so that’s not the problem, it’s just when are we gonna go! Okay?

C: And the dong is in the basket, right?

T: There’s a rate showing up for it, so it’s in the basket.

C: Cool. Okay, Tony, thank you very much, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T: Thank you! Okay. All right. Okay, 404.

C: Hi, Tony.

T: Hi.

C: I appreciate your taking my call. I had problems with the other line, so I called in on this line, am glad to have the call. And a couple of questions for you. You, you’ve alluded to a green light. Have they told you what the steps are that constitute that green light and how many people or entities are involved in that?

T: I think there were five people last Sunday, all were in agreement, green light was given, and I don’t know what we’re waiting for.

C: Okay. Okay. The, the fact that the bond sales have been extended through the month of September by Iraq, will that have any impact on delaying the process?

T: It has a impact on the fact that nobody’s buying the bonds, that’s why it was extended.

T: ‘Cause nobody’s trying to buy ‘em, and nobody’s buying ‘em because of what’s going on in the streets and everything else over there. They’re, they’re still tryin’ to wait and see, is this real or not? Are these guys real? What’s gonna happen will determine it. So until they actually do something as in change the rate, date, get the people off, that’s off the street, I think we’re (unintelligible). You have a really bad phone problem, ‘cause this phone is just as bad. Actually, all the echo and stuff. Okay, go ahead.

C: Okay, one, one last question then I’ll get off so that it’s not that bad for you, I’m sorry. The credit rating for Iraq. We’ve been hearing a variety of, of rates on that, B- to A-. What are your sources saying, and does that have any impact on this process?

T: I haven’t seen…shoot, I was tryin’ to think. I think the last thing was a C-, wasn’t it, or a C. But I, I don’t think it has anything to do with the RV process. Once the RV processes go, I think we’ll see it change.

C: Okay. Okay. And let me look through my notes, see if there’s anything else here, sir. The, the banks, you said that the, the banks, the people are on high alert. Does that affect the banking system worldwide, or when you talk about people at the banks, is it strictly US?

T: No, the banks in Iraq were open Friday and Saturday, which they typically are not, which had the people excited because they thought it was gonna happen. But instead of it happening they closed the banks early, both Saturday and Sunday, which kinda upset more people ‘cause they closed ‘em with no explanations. So when I say that, I say the banks over there, the banks here put on standby, told what to expect, you know, as they’ve been told so far what to expect this week. So when I say the banks are ready, they’re ready on a global scale ‘cause everybody’s gonna have to take action when it happens.

C: Okay. Okay. Well again, thank you for taking my call and allowing me to keep my hand up for this call, I appreciate that. And to caller 601 from last week who had given space to, to me, I appreciate that. I was not aware of that until afterwards when I was actually hearing the call on, on the recording, ‘cause I wasn’t able to be on the call at all on, on Friday. And I appreciate this, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and look forward to meeting you in person at that point, and may this be the week. We appreciate it. Thanks again, Tony.

T: Okay, but this is a different 404 number than the first one, right? You had two phones?

C: I know! I know, that, that line went dead, and obviously it still was connected to you, but I have dead line on that phone number, and so this is a cell phone number that I’d called in on when that line went dead.

T: Oh. Well, the other one was, was first, just so you know, but it has your name so I knew it was you. I didn’t know who this was, but okay. Thanks!

C: Right. That’s what I figured, that I will keep my hand up ‘cause I know that I’m 404, and this at least is another 404, so.

T: All right. Thank you!

C: Appreciate it. Thank you! Bye-bye.

T: Vegas today?

C: Yes! Yes, yes. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T: Okay, bye.

C: Bye-bye.

T: All right. Okay. So let me just get this out the day. I saw 404, ‘cause I know you were confused when I said 404, right? 404? No 404? Okay, Edgewater, you just missed out. Let’s go to 410, good morning.

C: Hey, good morning. I’m glad everybody’s…

T: Good morning, how are you?

C: …excited and, that you feel so, that you have an ab, absolute kind of end of this and, well, as much as you can. But you did mention it was going to roll out in stages, and I don’t know what you mean by that. And it, and you did say we are going to be the first stage, but that didn’t make it clear to me what that all meant, and, and who, just us is the internet group, or is that all the dinarians? Or is, can you be specific?

T: No. Yeah, I’m tryin’ to think. They looked at dinarland as being us and, and the, the groups, the legitimate groups is what they call dinarland. So my understanding is we will all go at the exact same time, there’ll be no preferential treatment, so. But they will…process ‘em differently, probably because the groups have so many different levels they have to go through before people will see their money and things like that, where the other people will be directly seeing their money. And as soon as they walk out the bank, their money’s in their accounts. So that’s a different process. They still are gonna have, you know, different ways they set the appointments, so whether it’s the larger accounts first vs. the smaller accounts, time, things like that, and how they move people. And then…maybe even go by, you know, regions because of the timeline. So they had to break it down like that so they know what’s operating, okay? Was that better?

C: Yeah.

T: I can’t tell you exactly because then I’d be telling you and then they’d be mad, so.

C: Well, I, I’m supposing then that there’s other things going on in the banks in the other four stages which would keep going back to that whole question, do we want to take all our currency in the first time or not? Because if they start to get busier for the stage two, three, four or whatever else is coming….

T: Well, they expect their busiest part, I’ll tell you, to be the first four or five days, okay? Everything else is probably gonna be stretched out a while, so, and even if we stretch out the first ten days, it’s gonna slow down after that, so, and things are gonna be done. But right there in the beginning they’re gonna be competitive also. They are…

C: Yeah, that’s a….

T: …training people, I’ll tell you right now. They have been all last week, ‘cause it started last Monday, and they’re about all the new high-interest-rate programs that are gonna be available. They’re training them about how to offer, you know, these high-dollar investors that are coming, or depositors, these new interest rates and these are things you should direct them to, because they’re banks and that’s what they want you directed to different areas and programs. So that’s what they’ve been setting up to do last week and even today is what they’re doing.

C: Well, if they’re going to introduce those sort of things, does that mean we’ll have more than twenty minutes our first visit?

T: No, it does not mean you’re gonna have more than twenty minutes! It means, what Ray said, we’ve been sayin’, you should have been doin’ your homework this whole time, goin’ to different banks, seein’ what they offer, what kind of high-dollar accounts they have, I mean if you really want to make the right decisions out the gate, that’s what you should’ve been working on, telling them whatever, you know. “I got a inheritance coming up, I got a lawsuit that’s about to be, and I got whatever it is, what are you gonna be able to offer me?” And go and see each one so you have at least some semblance or idea which bank you want to work with and then go, once it actually happens, and see what they offer you. And, you know, it never hurts lettin’ the bank know, “Hey, you know, you guys are in competition for this money, just so you know and, and I base it on two things. First of all, what’s the exchange rate you’re gonna give me vs. another bank, and then what benefits do I get once I get that rate vs. another bank?” You know, I was talkin’ to a guy this morning—you guys need to always look at this, everybody—and we were talkin’ about what’s goin’ on with China and the market, the US Dollar going up and, well, you know, he’s saying, “Well, should I not exchange because the US Dollar’s gonna come down?” I said okay, so if the US Dollar is up, which it is, rest of ‘em are down, people are de-pegging from the dollar, everything else, because the dollar is too strong, I’d be getting every dollar I could get right now. I wouldn’t be holding any foreign currency as long as the dollar’s strong. Why? Because that means I get more dollars right now! Okay, so now the RV happens, GCR happens, and everything does exactly what it’s supposed to do, levels out, which means the dollar has to come back down! The rest of the currencies have to come up, we have to balance this thing out, the yuan. Then would I rather have more dollars at a $1.20, ‘cause that’s what they’re worth, and it goes back down to $.80, or would I rather wait until it goes back down to 80 cent, exchange my currency for less dollars because it’s more even, ‘cause the foreign currency was worth more then? Well, I don’t care how much the foreign currency’s worth, if I’m spending US Dollars, I want more dollars! So I’d rather have more dollars when it goes down to 80 cent than less dollars at 80 cent and gettin’ what it’s actually worth. It’s kind of common sense thing and when you’re goin’ into the bank, would I rather have a hundred thousand dollars today or a penny doubled every day for thirty days? That’s a hundred thousand today vs. just waitin’ the thirty days and now I got a million dollars. This might be confusing for a lot of people, even what I’m talkin’ about, but guys, you just can’t look at raw numbers when you walk into a bank. You just can’t be excited ‘cause the guy says, “Well, I know the rate says $3.41, but I’m gonna give you $3.44!” I’m sayin’ that’s three million dollars more, okay. But this guy was gonna give you $3.42 and raise your interest rate up to 7% and guarantee you these programs, which may be twenty million dollars more! But that might be too confusing, I mean, but just think about it.

C: Yeah. I think that’s a great thing to start thinking about, and that’s why I should put a calculator in my briefcase, ‘cause doing that on paper real fast is not gonna be fun. And I think it’s….

T: No, but if you already looked at your options, you already went out and interviewed the banks, if you already went to each bank and got their high-dollar account or investment package and sat there and started going through it on your own, doing some of your own work—‘cause that’s what you have to do—you’ll be able to make good decisions when you go in there for that appointment!

C: Great advice!

T: Okay?

C: Yes. And back to you with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and looking forward to it. Thanks for all you do.

T: All right, thank you! Okay, here. 405.

C: Can you hear me?

T: 405, yes. Good morning.

C: Good mornin’. You say that they got that green light, but then you also say that there’s a time to let it go out in stages. So if they got the green light, they really didn’t get the green light, they gotta wait ‘til this time.

T: No, I, I said they always put a time out there. I don’t know, they got the green light to go and they say—that’s too much noise in my ear—they get the green light and they say, “Okay, you can go anytime in the next 72 hours, go ahead, you got to the green light to do that.” If they walk out the door and do it, then it’s done. But if they say, “Okay, well, let’s hold that, now we know we can do. Let’s talk about it. Let’s discuss this and let’s make sure everybody’s ready one more time,” and in that timeframe somebody will do somethin’, something else will come up. And they always say, “Well, wait a minute, ‘cause that wasn’t like that, you know, two days ago when we said you could go, but now you’ve changed this ,this, and that, and now we gotta go back and look at it,” or “now this came up.” Well, you guys gotta remember, as much as we want this to happen, there are people out there who absolutely do not want it to happen, who are doing everything they can to still stop it from happening in, in the backgrounds, in the banking systems. There are people in Iraq who want the transparency and want the money but absolutely refuse to give up their power, and that’s part of the reform. That’s part of giving up the money and knowing that you’ll have the confidence in the country to invest in there. There’s still people fighting that. Oh, they went into Parliament and they voted unanimously, unanimously for the, for the change, to do away with all the corruption, to do away with all the positions and everything else, but soon as they walk out of Parliament they go in that back room and say, “Hey, not my position, though. I said yeah, but not me or not him or not this or, you know, you still need to give me my hundred thousand dollars on the side.” There, there’s a lot of things, and that’s their skipping points and what, what they’re going through. If they would decide to just do it, let the people enjoyin’ their country, then go back and fix and fight those things and start puttin’ people away and start removing people out of their office, doing that, then it could go about and it’d be smooth. But they’re trying to make it a perfect system before they activate it, and that’s what I think the problem is.

C: Hey, we ain’t…

T: Okay?

C: …got the perfect system here.

T: We don’t have the perfect system, but we expect them to have it.

C: That ain’t right. Sounds like we need…

T: I agree!

C: …to go back through and if we, sounds like we need to clean our own system up and get rid of everybody we don’t want.

T: Well, you know what? It’s comin’ up next November. Not this November but next November. There’s a big opportunity to do just that, change it all. But yeah, I guarantee, now, and we’ve said it before, we’re expecting them to do things that it took us two hundred years to do and we’re still not doing right. Took other countries even longer than that, they’re not doing it right, and we’re expecting them to do it in seven, eight months and create the perfect democracy and operate like we are and everything else, and it, it’s just not reality. But until they do it, then, you know, they can’t have all this money or they’re gonna be forced into it, and that’s why people are forcing things to happen, ‘cause the ones who want it to be perfect probably won’t even be around when it, once it becomes that way, so. All right, thank you, sir!

C: Uh-huh.

T: Okay, all right. 601, good morning.

C: Hey.

T: Hey!

C: How are you doin’?

T: Good, how are you?

C: I’m good, thank you. So let’s see, what was I gonna ask. Maliki’s not a, still not a impediment. Everything’s good enough with that, as far as that goes?

T: Who?

C: Maliki.

T: Oh, Maliki. Oh, oh. Who knows. You know, we’ve heard everything—he’s been restricted, he’s under house arrest, his son’s been arrested, his property’s been removed, they took the plane from him, they took the house from him, everything else, they brought him up on charges, they’re tryin’ to get new charges and now they got, you know, one of the guys is resigning from Parliament so that Maliki can take his spot in Parliament so he can still be protected—and that’s what I’m sayin’, it could go on and on and on! So if we were just waitin’ for that, ‘cause they’re fightin’ for him not to get arrested and beheaded just like, you know, the other side is fightin’ for him to get arrested. So until they actually do something and they’re sayin’ there’s investigations goin’ on, you know, just like any other investigation, that could last another four or five years! So.

C: All right. And (inaudible).

T: Those sort of things they can’t wait on for the RV, all I’m sayin’.

C: Right. I’ve always, I’ve kind of assumed for a year, year, year and a half, I didn’t know how it was gonna happen, but I figured that Maliki had to be gone, and I also figured that Maliki had to be gone for Shabibi to come back, which obviously I was assuming that Shabibi would be coming back to take over, formally take over the CBI. I’m wondering when he’s gonna come back. I still think that that’s probably gotta happen.

T: That probably doesn’t have to happen because even though he’s not back and been back, he’s always been involved.

T: Everybody agreed a long time ago they were not gonna do it without him being involved.

C: Yeah, that’s true, I remember that. So it doesn’t have to happen, but it could happen, but it doesn’t have to.

T: I actually don’t, don’t see it happening. I see this happening and, and him goin’ about and doin’ what we want to do, most people, go and enjoy his life. ‘Cause he did it, he got it accomplished the right way when it does happen. There’ll be competent people in there, the government will have changed. There’ll be laws in place that won’t enable a new person to come in and do the things that have been tried in the past, so I, I think he will have created a new financial system for ‘em by the time this happens, and he’ll be able to leave knowin’ he did that.

C: Got you. Well thank you for your help! Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T: Thank you, sir. Okay. We’re at 803, good morning. 803?

C: Good morning!

C: I’m wonderful! I am super duper fantastic.

T: There you go!

C: The caller just before me asked one of my questions. I wanted to know how, how, what kind of power, knowing that he was still powerful within the community, I wanted to know what kind of influence he was having, Maliki that is, was having at this point and, and could he be a part of the slowdown (inaudible).

T: And he actually could be part of the slowdown, I mean as far as influence, power, things being done behind the scenes. We don’t know, because that’s why they want him back in Parliament!

C: Oh, yeah.

T: I mean, ‘cause he still has a lot of influence.

C: That’s why they haven’t hung him. Oh, I didn’t say….The other is for those of us that are in rural communities, while I’ve tried to develop relationships with the local tier ones and tier twos, but, but WF has had a, a reorganization for their foreign currency. But any words of wisdom on how to, to identify and kinda do the, the preamble to the RV, you know, in preparation on identifying those, those locations, those exchange locations? For those of us…

T: I don’t think….

C: …that are in rural areas where we don’t have a lot of choices.

T: Yeah, I don’t know in any area, because they do have smaller branches don’t deal with the foreign currency at all. They’ll tell you you need to go to this branch, that one, they have the main one. The different banks operate in different ways as far as having to send it all the way back to the regional or anything else. So I don’t know. I know some of the exchange places won’t be banks at all, I, I do know that. They’re gonna be office locations for that branch, whatever it is. Could be a real estate location, investment location, somewhere other than the bank. Some of ‘em will be banks. I know some of ‘em will be…converted retail space, so I’m gonna put it that way.

T: Converted retail space that has been remodeled just to take the numbers, and they, gonna shut it down afterwards. It’s just gonna be a cattle-call location, ‘cause that’s what it is. So the, a bunch of different things like that. And if you’re in a rural area, and all you gotta do is understand, when the 800 number comes out or you call them, they ask you the specific questions, they’re going to assign you a location based on, ‘course where you’re at, but then how much currency you have, ‘cause they’re gonna have people at different levels, approval levels, at different locations. And you have twenty-five million, they can’t send you where their top guy can only approve five million, that’s for lower people there. So they’re gonna send you to a designated location. Only thing you should be doing right now is finding out your list of questions for when you get there, when you can walk into a bank and say, “Hey, Bank A told me this is what they offer, so what are you gonna do to beat that. Well, don’t just give me two cent more, ‘cause I want to know what else you’re gonna do.” Or just take the two cent, I don’t know, they may give you the dime, who knows. And I’m sayin’ those are things you look at. Don’t just say, “Hey, oh, so you’re not gonna charge me a fee? Yeah, but what are you gonna give me? What’s gonna be my interest rate? What programs do you have to move my money into?” Now, you’re not gonna be able to do all of that in your twenty minutes. What you are gonna be able to do is see what your rate is, your exchange. Okay. You’re gonna already know basically the other part. When you get to your wealth manager, he has an option to up that rate, the exchange rate based on this, that or the other, or you have the option of taking your money somewhere else and negotiating another deal.

C: Now, my plan was….

T: And I’m gettin’ that ‘cause the banks tell me they are going to be competitive, that’s what they’re trained to do is be competitive. Go ahead.

C: Well, I was gonna ask the rate and, the fees first and then the rate. Is that, does that make sense?

T: I don’t know, ‘cause the fee may be based on the rate. May be based on how much you have. I mean, I’d be takin’ all the information ‘fore I make it. But it doesn’t matter the order I get it, as long as I get it.

T: Because, you know, if, if a guy said, “Hey, man, you know, we’re doin’ $3.51 today because that was the rate at seven o’clock this morning.” Well, I just called Bank B ‘cause they update their rate three times a day, and the rate has gone up to $3.64. He says, “Well, okay, but I’m givin’ you $3.51 but, you know, I’m gonna be your very best friend from now on in life and everything, you know,” is it worth the difference? Say, “I got enough friends, I don’t need to buy another me one, so I got them already, telling you.” Show me the money and everything afterward….

C: Well, those, those are the things you gotta know in order to make the comparison, though, correct?

T: They are things you gotta know, and you can do that ‘cause, you know, when you get your appointment, I don’t care if it’s in the next two hours or the next two days, which some of ‘em are gonna be, then walk into the other banks and say, “Hey, what’s your exchange rate?” Go find out! See what they’re offering! They’re gonna be telling, they could say, “You have to be here to do it.” Okay. I’ll just walk into a regular bank, have them call the Exchange Department, and see what their currency exchange rate is, ‘cause now I know the, basically what I’m dealing with.

C: Now what about the, having three different Zip Codes?

T: Three different Zip Codes?

C: Uh-huh.

T: Well, I don’t know! If you want to make three different calls and give ‘em three different Zip Codes, but based on the information they could look in there and say we already have you in the system at this (inaudible).

T: So why would you give ‘em three different Zip Codes? Your appointment’s gonna be where you are!

C: Well, how are they gonna know it’s me if I don’t give ‘em my Social Security number?

T: Well, they’re gonna ask you for some identifying information, whether it’s your phone number, your email address, whatever, that’s you and that’s who they’re gonna make the appointment for.

T: If somebody else shows up I guess they don’t get it.

C: Okay, I, well that gives me some input, too, to know how to plan.

T: Okay. All right, thank you, ma’am!

C: Thank you so much for taking my call, and of course it’s Vegas Carolina, Vegas Carolina! Vegas Carolina. Thank you so much.

T: All right. Thank you! You, too, bye. Okay. Okay, 602.

C: Hey, good morning!

C: I’m great! Thank you for taking my call. I just got a couple quick ones for you, Tony. When you were talkin’ about the rollout maybe in the regions, does that mean, it sounds like it’s leaning almost for sure that you’re not gonna be able to send out the tweet to us and we’ll just have to watch the site for, to go stagnant?

T: No.

C: You hesitated.

T: I think I’ll be able to send out the tweet, you’ll still need to know. ‘Cause they want everybody to know, so of course it should start east to west I think, as far as that goes, morning, night, ‘cause they don’t want people lined up outside the bank in California at six o’clock in the morning or going to their locations. So they may do that, staggering the, the times to start calling in and to making the appointments like that. Other countries, we know the plan is to divide up the country and do, you know, one section at a time over a period of days. Ours I think it’ll all be activated, but, you know, for the time to go in we know it’ll be different, when banks open, how late they’re going, that kind of thing. Here it’s more of what…I keep on saying like what group you belong to, but it’s not a group, you understand? It, it’s what, what designation you’re given, is better than, than saying group, ‘cause people are gonna be designated in different ways. I just, I don’t want to use the word group even though they are in…shoot, I don’t know. They are, they are groups of course, but it’s not a group group, it’s a different type of group where they put people together, and these guys are first, second, third, that kind of thing.

C: Okay, well, they’ve already talked, they, it seems like they’ve already kind of put us in like the group, the TNT community or TNT family or, you know, ‘cause we are so big.

T: Yep. That is true.

C: I can understand, I can understand that one. When you’re talking about the market affecting the timing of the RV, such as last week, are we looking at something particular in the market? Is there a number that they’re trying to get to, or is it the oil because they didn’t want to start this when oil is so low and now it seems like it’s just jumping up? Is that a trigger point, or is there something different?

T: First of all, Pam wanted me to tell you guys different category was the word I was looking for, okay, instead of groups, that category. Yeah, all right.

C: Thank you, Pam!

T: So. You know, a lot of people were, were looking for China to go down 12%, they figured that was the level. At 12% we could get this thing started. So Monday they were down 11-1/2%, or Sunday night, for the same time we got the green light to go! So I’m sayin’, okay, so we knew all week we were waitin’ for this, so, and, and nobody said it, we didn’t say it, nobody else said it, but on Monday said it’s not gonna happen ‘til they get down to 12%. So we’re sayin’ was the market affecting it? Yes, it is. Driving oil down, everything else. But the price of oil, guys, right now is still above the price that it was originally negotiated at, so it doesn’t affect the RV at all unless it falls below that line, which we’re not going to say. But I could just tell you oil is still above that line right now. So everybody who’s worried about oil keep dropping, and that’s not a concern at the moment because the criteria hasn’t changed.

C: All right, I appreciate that. Well, and, and I do appreciate you, and I wanted to tell you and your entire team and your families for all the time that you spend away from them doing all this work for us, and it’s very, very appreciated. So Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go and we all can meet you. Thank you, Tony.

T: Well, thank you! All right. Okay, so with that, I’m gonna say Pamela? No, I can’t say Pamela unless she’s in trouble, so Pam, are you ready?

C: No, you say Pamela. You just always surprise me. I never know when you’re gonna do it, and what, what my, what dishpan my hands are in. Gosh, I’m not prepared at all, I should’ve been prepared. But I guess I’ll go back with what we need to do is what daz keeps saying. We need to be prepared, we need to do what Ray says, which is be prepared, and we need to get ready. So it’s what Tony was just talking about is being prepared! And a lot of that is being flexible, thinking on your feet, and remembering that you already know all this stuff. You guys have been listening to these calls, and you know this stuff, so just go back to what you know, and what Idaho said this morning is look forward, not backward, and let’s make this happen!

T: Okay, Ray?

Ray: Yes, okay, this is Marvelous Monday, and we’re looking for some marvelous things to happen throughout the rest of the day into the night, and it’s gonna make for a Terrific Tuesday. So just like hang on, enjoy the ride.

T: All right, guys. Things are, are really good, really good. I got some more cards and ideas for the superfantastic and TNT and how to use it and #superfantastic, a lot of other things as you’re posting when you’re giving your donations or rewards or just, just helping people out with life and they want to tell their stories, #superfantastic, #wearethepeople so everybody can see that we’re all participating and paying it forward, doing the right things. Okay. I told you guys during the call, I’m not expecting anything today, I’m really not based on the information that I have. Am I looking for something this week? I am. I’m hoping it happens. I know over in Iraq they were still being told this week. I know here there’s a game plan for sometime this week, and I know the green light has been given, hasn’t been taken back yet, hasn’t been stopped, and I don’t see anybody arguing over anything, we’re not hearing that, not really, and par, I mean, other than the laws over there, the national guard law which, again, ‘cause that’ll all be done after the RV. We don’t really need that for the RV itself to happen. It is not required, so. Anybody gives anything for an excuse, but the financial system stuff is done. The numbers are there, the banking system is there, the currency is there. Somebody did send me a video this morning, and I guess it’s all out there about the CBI saying last August they were gonna delete the three zeros, and they’re saying they are going to do it this year, so I don’t know when that video actually came out, but that’s what the video says. They are gonna do it, they need to start it now, it’s gonna take two years to complete it, so all of that is out there. And I’m sure you guys are gonna run across the video today, ‘cause it’s, it’s everywhere. So look at it, but we already know that it’s gonna happen. We know they’ve been preachin’ it to their people the last two weeks, steady diet of it in the mosque, on RV, radio, everywhere, and been telling them in a couple days or this week. So that’s what we need to look for, what they’re saying, and hopefully what we’re hearing here. Okay? So with that, guys, I’m gonna say thank you, thank you, thank you for being here! Enjoy the rest of your day. I’m hoping and praying this is the last call we do like this, but, or it is the last week that we do these calls, one or the other, but anything could happen. So enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks, folks.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 Empty Re: TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Still Waiting on that SPECIAL DATE of your SENTENCING

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15 Empty Re: TNT TONY CALL TRANSCRIPT (verbatim) 8.31.15

Post by Not stupid Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:33 pm

What a moron. sorry to insult all morons but, here is your king!
tony, king of the dipshits.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum