Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sczin11's Sunday Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sczin11's Sunday Chat

2 posters

Go down

Sczin11's Sunday Chat Empty Sczin11's Sunday Chat

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:13 am

Donnie: same old CRAP

Donnie: kicking the can of laws down the street to the next parliament meeting

sczin11: GOOOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

chattels: ‹@Donnie› you seem a bit jaded of late ?

Donnie: i swear - no one over there has a set of.....

sczin11: ‹@chattels› GM

chattels: ‹@Donnie› I thought that negativity was my province and purview Smile

chattels: ‹@sczin11› gm sir

Donnie: someone (Abadi) needs to lock the doors and not let enyone leave until they pass these laws like the National Guard for instance

Tootsie: ‹@sczin11› ‹@Donnie› happy Sunday
~~~

chattels: ‹@Donnie› Abadi has to have the " key " to act so unilaterally

Donnie: ‹@chattels› i'm starting to belive that Abadi needs to leave his party so he can be and think more independently

chattels: The Prime Minister is a " creature " of Parliament in Iraq.

Donnie: the protesters may know more then given credit for

Tootsie: Deputy: We collected signatures to host-Abbadi and clarification from him on reforms Editor Haidar Majid - Sunday 30 August 2015 12:39 ~ snip from article ~ Said Knight in an interview with the program "of 10 of 11," which aired "Alsumaria TV", that "yesterday saw the collection of signatures in order to host the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for clarification from him on the subject of reforms,

where and reached the stages of implementation, because the parliament has to be in contact with the the reform process. "

Knight added, that "The country is in a real crisis, and if they are not put fast effective solutions in the country will go through may have dire consequences," calling on parliament and political blocs to "forget the narrow factional interests for the sake of public interest." MORE >> translate.google.com/tran...

chattels: ‹@Donnie› If he does so then he may leave " the fox ( Maliki ) in charge of the hen house "

Donnie: ‹@chattels› doesn't the Law of Parties take care of Maliki control?

Tootsie: Possibly Abadi is hesitant/reluctant to do such as u know who will , most likely, go wildagain

Donnie: so if he leaves his party he won't be prime minister anymore?

chattels: ‹@Donnie› I doubt such, but even if " influential " we are likely a year away from " implementation " or any practical benefits

chattels: from the Law of the Parties

chattels: ‹@Donnie› He would still be Prime Minister, but one might speculate that his absence from the Dawa Party may lead to greater mischief by Maliki

Donnie: A YEAR???? I'm going over to TNT group - they say the RV will be by Tuesday Sept 1st because of the blacklist deadline  :w00t:

chattels: ‹@Donnie› You will be back Smile

sczin11: I STILL MAINTAIN, ABADI IS GOING THRU THE NECESSARY MOTIONS, IN ORDER TO FOLLOW CONSTITUTIONAL AND JUDICIAL GUIDELINES...

HE HAD TO KNOW THE OUTCOME OF CERTAIN VOTES, LIKE THE SJC VS MAHMOUD, AND THE MINISTER OF ELECTRICITY...HE KNOWS ABOUT CBI CORRUPTION ACCUSATIONS,

AS POINTED OUT AGAIN TODAY BY THE INTEGRITY COMMISSION RELEASE...

HE KNOWS THE AUCTION HISTORY, AND THE EXCHANGE RATE MANIPULATIONS...ALL THIS WILL COME OUT, SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME...

WE JUST DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROCESS IS, NOR DO WE KNOW THE CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS

Donnie: i'll NEVER GO and you know it Smile

Tootsie: xxxx: NOTE -- THE HCL IS READY FOR VOTE AND SENT TO PARLIAMENT (again? )

Doug_W: according to MD its already passed  lol

Donnie: ‹@Tootsie› I thought xxxxx said it was passed and it's in the budget, etc. etc. Smile

chattels: ‹@sczin11› I hope as much and like to believe so as well

Donnie: Congress will soon vote on a resolution to prevent implementation of the president’s Iran deal. House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-CA) is the sponsor of that resolution, and in this week’s Republican address,

he makes the case that we need to stop this deal because it makes the world less safe. “If this agreement goes through,” Royce says, “Iran gets a cash bonanza, it gets a boost to its international standing, and a path toward nuclear weapons.”

Donnie: someone needs to tell congress it's already a done deal according to other countries that are setting up shop in Iran

chattels: Kurdish parties to end the meeting without resolving to elect a president of the region with the launch of a new proposal 2015/8/30 18:13 • www.alliraqnews.com/modul...

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=14151

chattels: "He pointed Hussein that" in the event of failure of the political parties for a political consensus on the options then have to hold general and early elections. "

Tootsie: Central extends the sale of bonds for the benefit of one month Sunday 30-08-2015 | 4:25:14 Twilight News / central bank announced on Sunday, to extend the sale of own bonds in favor of the Ministry of Finance and one month, while explained that it will sell bonds in Iraqi dinars at a price of 1095 dinars per dollar.

The bank said in a statement that it "will be extended sales in nominal bond futures delivery in the currency of the US dollar on behalf of the Ministry of Finance to be one of the first of next September and up to 30 of the same month,"

noting that "Asdarih will be four categories (2,500 to 10,000 and 50,000 and 100,000) US dollars, The total amount of two billion dollars. "

The bank said it "will sell the bonds at a price of Iraqi dinars 1095 dinars per dollar and payable by the Ministry of Finance on February 28, 2017 to be paid in dollars maturity." {again, sell in dinar, interest in dinar, redemption convert to USD}

chattels: The Kurdistan region is going through a crisis Amendment Act presidency of the province, while the parties did not reach in the region to the political consensus in this regard requires satisfaction of all parties .

sczin11: Mahmoud al-Khazali calls to resign, dissolve the electoral commission and entrust their missions to eliminate

sczin11: Qais al-Khazali, on Sunday, the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud to resign, and while stressing the need for the laws of "important" legislation such as the Union, social security, elections, called for the disbanding of the Electoral Commission and entrusting its tasks to the Iraqi judiciary.

He said al-Khazali, in a speech during the Conference on security and political challenges organized by headbands movement of the people of the right to the Babylon Hotel in central Baghdad, and attended the (long-Presse),

"I call and I make my own behalf and on behalf of the fighters head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud to resign," noting that "the reform lies At the head of the Judicial Council submit his resignation again.

" Khazali said that "the resignation of Mahmoud will be a good and honorable end to him far from the differences," calling "to Parliament legislation important laws such as the new election law, social security and the law of the Federation Council, which is much like the Senate." [size=1]

He continued the secretary general of the people of the right to "the Electoral Commission can be dispensed with and entrust the issue of elections to the courts as is the case in France," noting that "the Electoral Commission is independent of the fact that its members belong to political parties."   

chattels: "The MP for the coalition of Iraq's Mehdi al-Hafez has said that" the Constitution and Parliament obstacles in front of the reform process, "noting that" the parliament in terms of its shape and the role he can not do the task of reform ".hsp as saying.

He said Hafiz said "The problem was and still is how to move these reforms the existence of significant obstacles? Constitution and Parliament obstacles that we are to move forward we need to reconsider these things so that the reform process properly and responsive moving national need."

He explained that "Parliament was not the initiator of reform, properly backed by a a good step but we have a big problem that the parliament in terms of composition and the role he can not do the task of reform.   chattels: www.alliraqnews.com/modul...

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=14155

chattels: ‹@sczin11› Do you think that Medhat will resign ?

sczin11: ‹@chattels› SUPPOSEDLY HE TRIED TO ONCE...FORCED RETIREMENT IS MORE LIKE IT, IMHO

Tootsie: ‹@chattels› apologies for getting in the middle of post~ ;-(

Tootsie: France Denies Asylum to Maliki’s SonAhmed al-Maliki is now applying for asylum in other countries, a source says 30.08.2015 16:15 BAGHDAD – The French government has refused to grant asylum to the eldest son of former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

A source told BasNews that Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki recently applied for a French visa as an asylum seeker, but his application was declined early on in the process. He is now attempting to apply in other countries as he has been refused by France,” the source continued.

“Maliki has bank accounts in Lebanon with huge deposits and hopes to move to another country.” Ahmed al-Maliki is accused of being involved in corruption while his father was in power.Nouri al-Maliki himself implemented sectarian policies while serving as Iraqi PM.

As a result, most Iraqis believe that he is responsible for the fall of Mosul into the hands of Islamic State last year.

sczin11: TODAYS INTEGRITY COMMITTEE RELEASE ABOUT THE AUCTIONS, COULD BE A PRELUDE TO WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME OUT...MAHMOUD AND MOSHIN...

MONEY LAUNDERING AS THEY STATE..INVOUCES FAKE, SHELL COMPANIES..REMEMBER MAHMOUD SUPPOSEDLY HAS BEEN TIED TO LAND OWNERSHIP

sczin11: FROM SADDAM..

sczin11: IN DIFFERENT TITLED NAME

sczin11: ‹@Tootsie› YOU ARE BETTER THAN I, I NEVER APOLOGIZE, LOL

chattels: ‹@Tootsie› I may be posting in the middle of yours Smile

chattels: ‹@sczin11› your attitude has been " noticed " Smile

sczin11: ‹@chattels› lol

chattels: ‹@Donnie› ninanews.com/News_Details... " .......... gave notice a year to adapt to the law to determine its activities, ......... "

http://ninanews.com/News_Details.aspx?6S6czc5nKGXidOd%252bNibnwg%253d%253d

Tootsie: from CBI today ~ wish could copy their PDFs ~ (Announcement) Central Bank of Iraq will extend the sales in nominal bond futures delivery in the currency of the US dollar (bearer) on behalf of the Ministry of Finance to be from 01/09/2015 until 09/30/2015. 03/08/2015 www.cbi.iq/documents/Anno... - 

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen30-8-2015.pdf

OK ""Bearer bonds" 'Bearer Bond' A fixed-income instrument that is owned by whoever is holding it, rather than having a registered owner.

Coupons representing interest payments are likely to be physically attached to the security and it is the bondholder's responsibility to submit the coupons for payment. ~~ This is the reason / need for the 'custodian' banks to be involved ~~~

Tootsie: IF, translated above correctly ~ who knows with respect to that?? not I, so just regard my comments as my own thoughts on the situation, OK?

Tootsie: mentioning nomal bonds - nominal interest paid , which is a sated interest rate, not floating UGH

Tootsie: nominal

chattels: The notion that reforms, even if enacted and implemented, will immediately impact upon the Iraqi economy or the political process seems fanciful to me.

All reforms taken together do not remove or cure a culture of corruption, the presence of DAESH nor do they increase the price of oil which is still essential to close the extraordinary budget shortfall.

There is reason to be hopeful for a new era in Iraq, but patience is required, IMO.

I read today a good description of the reforms as " nascent " which is defined as " just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential ' and synonymous with " just beginning, budding, developing, growing, embryonic, incipient, young, fledgling, evolving, emergent, dawning, burgeoning ".[ Repeated from earlier ]

chattels: The Iraqi constitution requires that victims of terrorism be compensated by the GOI thus the costs of the war with DAESH is not limited to the military, but includes reparation to civilians. None of the foregoing is budgeted that I am aware of therefore adding to the deficit and draining reserves.

chattels: : " A house divided against itself cannot stand." - A. Lincoln

chattels: Reform can be a dangerous dynamic. Arguably reform is a " controlled revolution "

Tootsie: but, could be a bearer bond with nominal interest {fixed interest rate} -  :silly:

chattels: There is always the possibility that the impetus for reform exceeds the governments ability to control it. Which is why adherence to the constitution and / or amendment of the constitution under the rule of law is paramount and on the minds of Barzani, Nujaify, Allawi, etc., IMO

chattels: The pundits that speak of reform as a foregone conclusion and as a mercurial and linear event are mistaken, IMO.

Tootsie: ‹@chattels› hence, impetus (demonstrations) ??

chattels: ‹@Tootsie› " Bazinga ", as Sheldon Cooper says Smile

Tootsie: He is from around my parts. The people cross street go to church w/ his mother ~ quite an actor, and , I must admit, I record the rerund also hahaha

Tootsie: Takes a 'different' person to watch hahaha

chattels: ‹@Tootsie› A very funny show, I think.

Tootsie: it is hysterical!

Tootsie: many I know do not like, I consider them ~ well ~~~ maybe they consider me ~ well ~ hahaha, anywho great show!

Tootsie: I am so 'special' honored ~~ wow, Sam's Club sent me a $10 gift card ~~~~ thanks for being a member ~  :wassat:

] chattels: pros.palmbeachgroup.com/1...

http://pros.palmbeachgroup.com/1504PBLMMV4/PPBLR647/?gclid=CI3Yof2e0ccCFRAjgQodfLkChA&h=true

Tootsie: I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. Dr. Seuss

Tootsie: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx

Tootsie: Take care all ~ have a lovely afternoon, spend some time just refreshing yourselves ~~ bye bye for now.

lonegunman: ‹@chattels› that is a very good paragraph ! which is IYO . and a very good sound one at that , realistic to the events and situation in Iraq 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sczin11's Sunday Chat Empty Re: Sczin11's Sunday Chat

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:55 am

Well that was a whole bunch of nuthin from a whole bunch of wannabes ....

Sczin11's Sunday Chat 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sczin11's Sunday Chat 2805820865  Sczin11's Sunday Chat 2805820865  Sczin11's Sunday Chat 2805820865  Sczin11's Sunday Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum