Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BGG says the WB and IMF have an agenda.

Go down

BGG says  the WB and IMF have an agenda. Empty BGG says the WB and IMF have an agenda.

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:59 am

BGG  

[I always thought RI meant reinstatement of the price it was on the market before the sanctions began - is that right?]

were that to happen - yes, that is what it would be called. I doubt it though - I suspect some other "regime"...

Maliki came back from Iran where he met with most of his most ardent Shia supporters (not all Shias support him - as before)...The Dawa party (and Maliki) “facially supports” these recent reforms called for by the Iraqi Clerics and the demonstrators (the people)...However, it’s a political tactic. He needs to look like “HE’S THE REFORMER”, or at least line himself up with the reforms. On the other hand Maliki is secretly attempting to subvert Abadi everything he does.  It is worth noting – there are numerous OP ED’s out recently pointing out that if Maliki really wanted reforms he would have done so long ago.  Maliki is in now in FULL DAMAGE control…He did not come back until he had some assurance of some kind – though no guarantee, he must feel he has some potential for survival.

...my comments regarding “Maliki as gone” are clearly “forward looking statements” and ARE IN PROGRESS. Visible progress has been made – for now, Maliki is NOT A VP and is NOT WELCOME in official GOI meetings.  WHY did Abadi move now? Was it demonstrators? No – I doubt it very much.  Maliki can think he has everyone right where he wants them – but keep in mind this whole campaign of reform was kicked off by the WB/IMF telling Iraq to get their AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and corruption under control (both issues pointed DIRECTLY AT MALIKI). They were given until Oct 1st to get an AML law put in place. It would probably help Abadi to have an Investment Law in place as well. Thus far Abadi has responded. Judiciary is next. He needs to keep up the pressure ...so no matter what "current circumstances" look like - the WB and IMF have an agenda. Maliki isn't part of that equation.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum