Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert.

5 posters

Go down

After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. Empty After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert.

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:44 pm

i'm still trying to figure out the $90 Trillion usd statement???  last i checked from sifting through the financials at the cbi's website, 3.6B notes was how much is in circulation represented by $35.6T iqd.  in what spreadsheet can i find this $90T and the accompanying note count.  

Look a little harder then, chief.  FYI: there isn't a note count for things like savings accounts, money market funds and other time deposits.  Surprised an expert such as yourself doesn't understand that.

i spend countless hours doing my own research.

Wow, countless hours and you never once clicked on "Key Financial Indicators"?  Seems like one of the first places you'd want to go.  M2, December 2014 (they haven't updated it since then): 90.728 trillion.  M1, 72.692 trillion.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls

additionally, the expansion and retraction of notes into the market is of great significance to an exchange rate

Nope, not really.  When you're talking about reducing the note count by replacing 2x25,000 notes with a 50,000 note and 4x25,000 notes with a 100,000 note, the note count doesn't make a hell of a lot of difference.  90 trillion dinar is 90 trillion dinar, doesn't matter whether it's 3.6 billion notes or 1 billion notes if the M2 doesn't change.

my friend you are expressing from your own personal reason and not technical economic analysis.  doing so exempts me from the conversation.  to say note count doesn't matter is completely foreign to all of the formulas that i have studied.

Lol, which formulas are those?  And more importantly, which ones did you understand?  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "none of the above."

"even if they could get away with just rving the paper" - what???  there is no rv'ing of paper.  there is the revaluing or devaluing of an exchange rate.....not paper.

Good Lord.  You really just don't get it.  YOU are the one talking about the 36 trillion in paper currency and pretending like the rest of their money supply doesn't matter.  YOU.  Not the guy you're arguing with.

Good luck with your budding guru career, Trinity.  You're just as clueless as any of them, so I think you've got a real shot.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. Empty Re: After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert.

Post by dwm007 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:50 pm

I read that this morning and got a good laugh out of that idiot talking again about the note count, they think they have figured out how to get around the 90 Trillion Dinar roadblock by convincing themselves of that "note count" BS. I don't post over there anymore and have not for a long time, I got so sick of that incredibly stupid idiot Dinarbeliever and his sidekick Caz. It became quite obvious that most of them do indeed know the score and they know full well what's really going to happen but they simply hang on hoping for a miracle and clinging to nonsense like that "note count" argument.

I truly hope this scam caves in "soon" but like the elusive "RV" the Re-denomination seems to be little more than a carrot on a stick!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. Empty Re: After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert.

Post by kenlej Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:18 am

dwm007 wrote:I read that this morning and got a good laugh out of that idiot talking again about the note count, they think they have figured out how to get around the 90 Trillion Dinar roadblock by convincing themselves of that "note count" BS. I don't post over there anymore and have not for a long time, I got so sick of that incredibly stupid idiot Dinarbeliever and his sidekick Caz. It became quite obvious that most of them do indeed know the score and they know full well what's really going to happen but they simply hang on hoping for a miracle and clinging to nonsense like that "note count" argument.

I truly hope this scam caves in "soon" but like the elusive "RV" the Re-denomination seems to be little more than a carrot on a stick!
I remember u guys having a ball with dinar believer messing with his head on Sams site LMAO I seen a post on here with the dinarians talking about cashing out but I couldn't comment on that post I guess that's GOOD LMAO  NO why?
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:17 am

The really funny thing about that little discussion with Dinarbeliever was that for a couple of days before he actually came over he was on DV bragging about the "massive reply" he had put together to address the things Sam had been saying, the idiot then invited all his brainless buddies to come over and watch! LMAO! I don't know how many did but I'm sure it was a lot because after he came back to DV with his tail tucked between his legs he couldn't even get a reply to any of his posts for a long time, he tried to comment on how unfair we all were and how he had actually made his point and no one would even reply, Lol!

As I said I have no idea how many of them actually came but apparently some did and for most it was likely their first visit, Sams expose on their idol His Highness Adam was likely a shock that jolted some to reality because there was actually some discussion of it on the DV site for a short time afterward. At least one VIP member who watched one of the videos was shook up and after "Adam" tried to laugh it down in chat by making a joke out of it this member stayed serious by saying something like "ok but the real question is that is any of it true? "Adam" replied that if Sam was talking about my handsome good looks then yes" but there was no further comment from the member who asked!

Yep no doubt about it ole Dinarbeliever sure made an impression on his buddies with that one, I still get a laugh out of that every time I think about it!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:02 am

ANDY! or ANDREW - wasn't that his name?  Is he still on DV?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:07 am

Is this him????

After 4 years on DV, TrinityeXchange finds CBI website, now thinks he's an economics expert. Photo-43314

dinarbeleiver
Member Since 19 Nov 2011
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 12:04 PM

I'm a Iraqi dinar addict I can't stop buying and speculating

Last edited by ssmith on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:07 am

dwm007 wrote:The really funny thing about that little discussion with Dinarbeliever was that for a couple of days before he actually came over he was on DV bragging about the "massive reply" he had put together to address the things Sam had been saying, the idiot then invited all his brainless buddies to come over and watch! LMAO! I don't know how many did but I'm sure it was a lot because after he came back to DV with his tail tucked between his legs he couldn't even get a reply to any of his posts for a long time, he tried to comment on how unfair we all were and how he had actually made his point and no one would even reply, Lol!

As I said I have no idea how many of them actually came but apparently some did and for most it was likely their first visit, Sams expose on their idol His Highness Adam was likely a shock that jolted some to reality because there was actually some discussion of it on the DV site for a short time afterward. At least one VIP member who watched one of the videos was shook up and after "Adam" tried to laugh it down in chat by making a joke out of it this member stayed serious by saying something like "ok but the real question is that is any of it true? "Adam" replied that if Sam was talking about my handsome good looks then yes" but there was no further comment from the member who asked!

Yep no doubt about it ole Dinarbeliever sure made an impression on his buddies with that one, I still get a laugh out of that every time I think about it!
LMAO Yea these idiots don't understand that there was smart people taken in and all they needed was somebody to explain it in black&white to see they were scammed lol. Turd put my phone number out on 1 of his cc in Oct2013 & I had about 500 of his zombies call me LMAO. After a day of letting them burn up my phone I started texting them to check out Baghdad Invest and Dinar Douchebags lol. Turd lost a lot of his zombies bc of his ego LMAO and back on Feb 25 2014 he tweeted about me Mike diston calling the RV on a fake TNT twitter acc and I was attacked on twitter and I just started tweeting his arrest records that night& he even threatened me on my phone about stopping it& I laughed at him LMAO. His retweets&fav went from over a 1000 in Feb to 100s in March and has been dropping since LMAO I've had a great time messing with him and I've helped people along the way and u can't do that with a lot of hobbies lol. :okjh:
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:12 am

Ponee wrote:ANDY! or ANDREW - wasn't that his name?  Is he still on DV?
LMAO That's what name was on Baghdad Invest LMAO BI found out where he lived and worked in England and had him crapping his pants telling him he would talk to his boss  LMAO I do miss those days LMAO GOOD ONE PONEE THAT BROUGHT BACK SOME GOOD MEMORIES LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:12 am

Ponee wrote:ANDY! or ANDREW - wasn't that his name?  Is he still on DV?

Yep it's Andrew, his full name, address, where he works and even his girlfriend's name got posted a couple of times, kind of a drastic thing to do to someone but he brought it on himself. But yes "Andrew", "Andy" or "Dinarbeliever" are all one&the same.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:16 am

kenlej wrote:
LMAO That's what name was on Baghdad Invest LMAO BI found out where he lived and worked in England and had him crapping his pants telling him he would talk to his boss  LMAO I do miss those days LMAO GOOD ONE PONEE THAT BROUGHT BACK SOME GOOD MEMORIES LMAO

Did you catch his occupation? He works at a mental hospital.

Personally I think there is an employee locked in a room somewhere and one of the patients is on the loose!

Last edited by dwm007 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:21 am

kenlej wrote:LMAO That's what name was on Baghdad Invest LMAO BI found out where he lived and worked in England and had him crapping his pants telling him he would talk to his boss  LMAO I do miss those days LMAO GOOD ONE PONEE THAT BROUGHT BACK SOME GOOD MEMORIES LMAO

It came to me when I was drifting off to sleep last night.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:11 pm

LMAO STOP IT U TWO U HAVE ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LMAO IS HE STILL AT DV OR HAVE THEY FINALLY CAUGHT HIM IMPERSONATING A SANE HUMAN BEING LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 pm

kenlej wrote: IS HE STILL AT DV OR HAVE THEY FINALLY CAUGHT HIM IMPERSONATING A SANE HUMAN BEING LMAO

He's still at DV spouting the some old nonsense occasionally but I don't think very many take him seriously anymore, he was a real embarrassment even to them!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Tell him Mike Diston says hi LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:39 pm

kenlej wrote:Tell him Mike Diston says hi LMAO

I don't post over there anymore and have not posted for a long time now, not worth the BS a person has to put up with, but rest assured that a lot of them see this site!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum