Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies chat for Aug 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My Ladies chat for Aug 21

2 posters

Go down

My Ladies chat for Aug 21 Empty My Ladies chat for Aug 21

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:37 pm

MY LADIES:  DOW CLOSED -3.2%  MAYBE THE WEEKEND WILL SAVE THINGS...

LM:
Fears over global slowdown hammer US stocks for 2nd day

By BERNARD CONDON and MATTHEW CRAFT

NEW YORK (AP) — The Dow Jones industrial average has plunged more than 530 points and is in a correction amid a global sell-off sparked by fears about China's slowing economy. Oil tumbled below $40 per barrel for the first time since the financial crisis.

The Dow Jones industrial average fell to 16,459.75, and ended down 3.1 percent on Friday. The Standard & Poor's 500 index dropped 64.84 points, or 3.2 percent, to 1,970.89. The Nasdaq slid 171.45 points, or 3.5 percent, to 4,706.04.

Joey:  Bulletin Biggest weekly point drop for Dow since the worst week of the financial crisis

Bulletin Nasdaq plunges 3.5% for biggest one-day loss since June 4, 2010 »

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46409-this-selloff-is-about-china-and-emerging-markets-with-a-dash-of-fed#251799

This selloff is about China and emerging markets, with a dash of Fed

MVL:  I witnessed a co-worker today literally shouting, "No! No! No!" at a TV that had the news on in a break room....and the Dow was down roughly 300 at that point. The person claimed they had lost over $20,000 from their 401k just since yesterday. I wonder what they are yelling now, with a negative close over 500...

PrincessDD:  The dow finally closed down at -538.68

MY LADIES:  3.2 % PUT MARKETS INTO CORRECTION

PrincessDD:
  Isnt that based on all the collapsing of the currencies?

BRO:  The market lost 725 billion  dollars today. It lost 1.4 trillion this this week….. Dropped more than a thousand points.

Dale:  if such a market crash has a devastating effect on the derivatives market I am a happy camper

PrincessDD:  Maybe they will transition into the new banking system now

MVL:  I still maintain the dollar isn't going anywhere for quite a while yet. The old system isn't just going to quietly fade away into that good night...my apologies to Mr. Whitman. I'm guessing more volatility, up and down, until the new system gets past its toddler stage.

PrincessDD:
  ML do you know how this article will affect the sale of the new bonds?

Iraq is heading to the bond markets with hopes of raising billions Baghdad plans to raise $6bn as ongoing battles with militants have decimated infrastructure.

Iraq is heading to the bond markets with hopes of raising billions, as low oil prices and the fight against Isis eat into state finances.

Deputy governor of Iraq’s central bank, Zuhair Ali Akbar, confirmed the country will issue $6bn (£3.9bn) in dollar-denominated debt, in its first bond issue for nearly a decade. Citi, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan are understood to be working on the offering.

The glaring question is how successful the debt sale will be. Iraq’s 2028 bonds are currently trading at a yield of 8.54 per cent, after their price dropped from 92 cents per dollar to 79 cents.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46410-isis-fight-sends-iraq-to-debt-markets#251800

MY LADIES:
  WELL PRINCESS LOOK THINGS ARE NOT EASY IN THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW. OIL, ISIS, POLITICS, I MEAN JUST PICK YOUR PROBLEM I'M SURE IT'S THERE.

WILL INVESTORS BE BREAKING DOWN DOORS TO BUY THOSE BONDS??? HELL NO!

BUT...BUT.... THERE ARE A FEW THAT UNDERSTAND THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE BEGINNING OF TOMORROW.

THERE ARE SOME THAT HAVE TAKEN PAUSE AND SAID "HUMMM WHY IS THE MIDDLE EAST SELLING DEBT???"

"LIKE ALL THE MIDDLE EAST...JORDAN, SAUDI, EGYPT, OMAN, DUBAI, BAHRAIN, 

HUMMMM AND THOSE FOLKS WILL LOOK CLOSER AND THEY WILL SEE..

.HUMMMM ALMOST ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST IS BILATERAL TRADE WITH CHINA OR RUSSIA...

HUMMM..AND OVER 90 COUNTRIES ARE IN BILATERAL TRADE WITH IRAN....

HUMMM AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE FUTURE OF THOSE BONDS. THEY WILL BE ABLE TO SEE RIGHT PAST IRAQ AND LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST AS BASICALLY DEBT FREE REGION WITH SOLID BANKING PRACTICES AND REALIZE THAT IS WHERE THEY WANT TO BE.

AND THE WAY TO GET IN THE DOOR IS WITH BONDS, IRAQI, JORDANIAN, SAUDI, ALL OF IT. MIDDLE EAST DEBT IS A GREAT SAFE HAVEN. MIGHT SOUND CRAZY BUT JUST WATCH.

SO I THINK THE SALE WILL GO ON, THE ONLY THING LEFT IS THE INTEREST RATE.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Ladies chat for Aug 21 Empty Re: My Ladies chat for Aug 21

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Hmmmm ... the markets are down more over the expectation that the Fed will raise interest rates. Yes, the situation in Asia had an effect, not only has their currency dropped somewhat in value, productivity, exports and other economic indicators have been lagging. Considering how large their economy is, this is obviously weighing on investors minds.

Face it, the main thing driving the markets since 2008 has been QE. Interest rates have been in the dungeon, and in reality has placed investors in a position where it was impossible to make money anywhere else. With it looking like rates may be allowed to creep up, many are consolidating their gains and moving to a more liquid position.

I am certainly no market expert, but I have been watching it and expecting something like this for some time, if only because it does not take an expert to recognize the shape of a curve and realize it matched historical bubbles very closely. The next few days will certainly be interesting, but none of this is an indication or the Dollar going away as a reserve currency, and GCR, or RV. It's just the market.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies chat for Aug 21 2805820865  My Ladies chat for Aug 21 2805820865  My Ladies chat for Aug 21 2805820865  My Ladies chat for Aug 21 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum