Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right....

Go down

TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right.... Empty TNT TONY Friday Cliff Notes announcement that was to happen at 8 pm EST didn't happen....Ya, right....

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses

Tony:  Could be a short call.  Everybody still waiting.  Were waiting at the bank last night thought there would be an announcement at 8 pm ET.  It didn't not happen.  So far it has not happened.  Everybody over there is anticipating it every day.  They are actively trying to hide it from US citizens over there.  Know for a fact the 25 dinar notes will equal $75 USD, so we know the rate is $3.00.

DC:

CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony said "Absolutely" could happen tonight or over this weekend.  Tony:  It's after 8:00 there.  The Sabbath is over.  They could announce it anytime.

IRAQ:    Haven't paid salaries yet this month and it is the 21st.

Tony:  What would you be expecting?
Tony:  Be an announcement over there . . . celebrating . . .we won't know until after it happens. . .  no (initial) announcement on CNN. . . not for three or four days.   Not expecting it to be broadcast five minutes after they do it.

• International Bonds to go on sale at International rate, Aug 24th or Sept 1st.

• Banks scheduled to be open today.  Only exchange banks.  They were scheduled to be open last Friday too.
  • TV              Mosques 
  • ISIL

INTERNATIONAL:   

• US Dollar getting too strong.  It hurts other countries this strong.  Tony:  It's going to be an interesting 6 months after this (RV) happens. . . be a bit of a ride, interest rates, FOREX, markets.

• Rates   

UNITED STATES: 

• $500 US bill is not in circulation. 

• TNT "in the background" T-shirts:  Caller suggested for Vegas, the mods and people in the background wear a specifically identified T-shirt so TNT members would know them in order to say "Thank you."   

TNT Celebration plans also included other locations, not just Las Vegas.   Like Sacramento, No. Carolina, Atlanta.  (So Mr. Tony, since Texas has the highest concentration of Dinarians, DC is there and you like Texas so much, why is there not a celebration planned for Texas?  We have great cities, Houston, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Galveston, Corpus Christi, Austin or San Antonio!  These are International cities with International banks that could make presentations not to mention Houston has many foreign embassies people could visit for information or could make presentations.  I will volunteer to help plan and organize since I have many Houston contacts)

Pay It Forward - TIP Strategy:  

Tony has received a TNT stamp and card that says, "You are Fantastic" and suggests we order one and stamp $500 bills we hand out. ($500 bill is not in circulation) 

Tony:   If can't get $500 bills do with $100 bills. Those who much is given, much is required.  Much is expected.  Those who have been given the opportunity should accept the responsibility. 

50 minutes into the call:  Oh oh!  A caller brought up this might be defacing money. Tony was not concerned.

Another caller said he has seen people arrested for defacing money and suggested we attach a sticky note with "superfantastic" message to bill. He said, if you go to pay traffic ticket and bill that has a stamp on it they can take action against you for money being degraded or whatever you call it.

EXCHANGING:  

• Plans are to exchange everybody.  Have made an agreement to exchange everybody.  Tony:  Don't see them getting into a public fight with 6 million people.  Most foreign countries require a 6 month residency/citizenship to exchange their.

• Buddy System:  Tony suggests you have someone who can let you know "IT" has happened.  Don't just depend on his Tweet.  Especially if your going to be gone or out of the regular loop for a few days.  Tony: If it happens at 3:00 am I will be tweeting you at 3:15 am . . . depends on how fast they contact me.

• Caps:  Tony has not heard anything more about limits or caps.

• Rates:  You'll be able to call the banks to get the rate just like you can now.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

PAM:

RAY:   It’s Friday.  Are we finally going to see it?  We will find out together. . .continue to enjoy the weekend.

TONY:  I think it’s a great day, great weekend.  Everyone still excited.  Banks thought it would go last night and had people prepared.  Could go at any moment.  Today, tonight.  There is a plan I’ve been made aware of that is . . .imminent.  Plan for soon.  Within days.  Here and over there.  Think it will work.  I’m excited.

See it in the very near future based on information I have.  Look for SF weekend.  Have plan ready to put in motion at a moment’s notice.  There is no transcript.  She could not do it today.

TNT Family:  I have recovered from the radiation.  Took about 5 weeks.  Rewarding myself with a trip.  On my way to see the latest family addition, my new grand niece and will do some sightseeing.  Came into Sedona, AZ. in the early evening.  Drove in from the south and to see these massive cliffs, mountains in a curved shape around the town and felt like I do when entering a cathedral.  Awesome and inspiring.  Going to visit a Buddhist Stupa here this afternoon.  Last night I swam under a diamond studded sky and crescent moon.  I will spend the weekend with my brother in northern AZ.  Life is good.  Unlimited blessings to all ya'll.  
I AM EVER so GRATEFUL for all your prayers. 

Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

Now taking votes, suggestions for a T-shirt. 

Should mine say "Sunny" or "Cliff Notes." 

Cliff Notes copyrighted? 

Open to other suggestions.  I like glitter, bling, pizzazz so having the letters spelled out in Swarovski crystals would be superfantastic.  LOL!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum