Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON...

Go down

My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON... Empty My Ladies say WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON...

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:20 am

MY LADIES: WE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...HOLD ON...

10 Currencies That May Follow Tenge in Tumble Triggered by China
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-20/10-currencies-that-may-follow-tenge-in-tumble-triggered-by-china

LOOK AT THIS LIST AND GO TO THE NOTES I HOPE YOU HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING...

WHAT DO YOU SEE??? WHAT IS FAMILIAR ABOUT THESE COUNTRIES??

WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE???

Joey: All have been touched by the weakening of the yuan.  Is the other side the SDR Basket???

Sager:  Every country in there is tied somehow to China. China devaluing increases their exports from what I understand. This affects the competitors export numbers.

MY LADIES:    I'M LEADING YOU TO ANSWER 3 QUESTIONS...LOL

Sager: -: They all seem tied to China and Russia……BRICS?

MY LADIES:  OHHHHH SAGER YOUR SOOOOO CLOSE

PrincessDD:  managed devaluations…..arent these all oil exporting companies too?

MY LADIES:  I AM, LITERALLY GETTING A LITTLE FLUTTER IN MY CHEST...IT IS SCARY AND EXCITING AT THE SAME TIME

MVL:  Aren't the Pacific Rim countries tied into the AIIB...?

MY LADIES:  MVL- OH VERY GOOD .. YOU'RE ALL GETTING CLOSE

PrincessDD:  silk road countries?

MY LADIES:  GOOD GIRL PRINCESS...

PrincessDD:  SWIFT?

Sager:  I'm realllllly curious now. Scary and exciting is very intriguing to me…. Mary, care to share what is scary and exciting?

PrincessDD:  You see that N. Korea is in the way of China and S. Koreas plans to connect their silk road and there seems to be a pissing contest between N. Korea and S. Korea today…. And Tsiparas Resigned today

MY LADIES:  OK COME ON STAY ON TRACK HERE...FOCUS FOLKS...FOCUS....

Joey:  Amen slik road - tied to Russia and China - But why did the Tirkish Lira reprice a week and half ago??  confused  Called Chase Tower in Chicago and for 1 million Turkish Lira you would get 316,800.00   So confusing. Today Euro rose been watching Market watch on CNBC

MY LADIES: I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU....EVERYONE KNOWS THIS...YOU SHOULD ALL BE FEELING TINGLY ALL OVER....

Joey:  New mechanisms being put into use

Sager:  Dammit I want to tingle!!!

PrincessDD:  They are all adjusting their currency rates

MY LADIES:  OK PRINCESS WHY????

Sager:  For the sdr?

PrincessDD:  Because they need to fall in line with China the SDR RESERVE CURRENCY

MY LADIES:  WHAT IS HAPPENING...

Sager:  Oh are they aligning for the sdr sooner than expected?

PrincessDD:  ITS HAPPENING!

Rocket Rich:  Take a look at these countries on the map.  Mary, are they all part of the silk road, or at least pass through?

MY LADIES:  EXCELLENT

Sager:  S#$%'s going down!

MY LADIES:  AND SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Rocket Rich:  So, they all need to readopt those currencies, right?

Sager: Iqd will react!!!

PrincessDD:  IT Means we can see the SDR basket this year and not next year

MY LADIES:  RIGHT RICH AND WHY???

PrincessDD:  Because they want to join the world

Rocket Rich:  I think you got it, Sager.  These countries are all experiencing a little pain that we expected in order to enter the new system.

Joey:  has to happen now, due to stock market, selling of the bonds and silk road getting underway

Rocket Rich:  So Mary, should two very special countries follow suit very soon?

Sager: To reflect their true wealth when they peg to sdr!

Rocket Rich: And oh by the way, I think our stock market is taking a punch in the gut today.

MY LADIES: BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FALLING OUT OF THE OLD SYSTEM IN ORDER TO COME TO THE NEW SYSTEM...WE ARE WATCHING THIS ALL UNFOLD IN THE FRONT ROW...

Joey: Big time all in the red….That's what I said the new mechanism is being put into place.

MY LADIES:  DOW RECOVERED.22% SO FAR...

Joey:  Gold also rose today along with silver.

Rocket Rich:  Quick turnaround on the Dow.  I wonder if someone unplugged something by accident again.  Lol

Sager:  So we are looking berry berry good!!!

PrincessDD:  Wow thats incredible ML

MY LADIES:  THE ONE BELT ONE ROAD...ALL THESE COUNTRIES WILL BE COMING INTO THEIR OWN..ALL THESE COUNTRIES IS WHERE MONEY WILL RETREAT TO VERY SOON

Sager:  I'm feeling the tingles ML!

PrincessDD:  So we may see some other currencies moving too to get into the new system.

MY LADIES:  ALL THESE COUNTRIES ARE GOING TO BE ON A DUAL SETTLEMENT SYSTEM SOON...

PrincessDD:  What is a dual settlement?

MY LADIES:   SWIFT AND CIPS

Princess DD: oh right…..Tingles are nice.

Sager:  So Iraq will dive into the sea of money shortly

PrincessDD:  So we just watch for Iraq to react soon. Will that come after the sale of the bonds?

Sager:  I would say before personally but will wait for Mary to respond

PrincessDD:  If everyone else is doing NOW i would think Iraq would react NOW too.

MY LADIES:  I'M EXCITED BUT NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME...IT'S NOT AN OVERNIGHT THING BUT MY GOSH WE ARE WATCHING IT FROM THE BEGINNING…..THE FALL AND THE RISE AGAIN ONLY BETTER..THE STRUGGLE THAT IS TAKING PLACE..

PrincessDDWow History in the making.

MY LADIES:   YES AND WE ARE A PART OF IT..AND JUST LIKE I SAID IT WILL BE GRADUAL AND NOT REALLY NOTICED BY EVERYONE..

Rocket Rich:  The funny thing is not too many others in the general public have any inkling of what is going on….Mary, you took the words right out of my mouth

MY LADIES:  OH WOW...YOU'RE IN MY HEAD RICH....LOL...

PrincessDD:  Its so great that you can pick up on these subtle things ML. We tend to just read over it and not grasp it

Sager:  ML this doesn't change the time we are looking at for Iraqs internationally tradable currency prior to bonds selling in September right? This doesn't fuel it to go faster does it?

PrincessDD:  I guess if they are reacting they can react any time?

Sager:  That's what I'm wondering.

Joey:  Rupiah, according to Chase moved ever so slight up today after days of being down

PrincessDD:  They are doing this NOW so maybe Iraq will also react NOW

Rocket Rich:  I don't think it necessarily speeds things up, it's more confirmation about where we are headed.  The other cool thing is that they were all listed at the same time.  This could have been exposed piecemeal, but they laid it all out in this one article.  Almost like a clue.  However, I do think things will be quite eventful over the next couple months.

NF:  every step the world makes now will be a big step!  Very exciting

Sager:  Rich hopefully very eventful for us before they sell those bonds sometime in September!

Rocket Rich:  That would be sweet, Sager!  I think things will be a bit topsy turvy this Fall.  Like ML said, exciting and scary at the same time.

Joey:   Amen Rich.  Even traders are scratching their heads on CNBC

MY LADIES:  THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE DINAR...IN FACT IT'S NOT ABOUT THE DINAR AT ALL….IT IS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE BANKING SYSTEM....

Sager:  Ok gotcha. Apples and rocks.

MY LADIES:  RIGHT SAGER AND IT'S APPLES AND ELEPHANTS....LOL

Rocket Rich:  I think when the interest rates go up for us in September, it may be the US' turn to take some lumps.

MY LADIES:   RICH WE KNOW THINGS ARE COMING FAST AND HARD FOR THE U.S. AND IF THE FED HIKES RATES....WELL.... IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE THAT GAME TOPPLE...THINGS WILL START COMING DOWN...AND FAST...NOT THE DOLLAR....BUT THE DEBT SIDE....

MVL:   Wow...this is like watching a volcano being born on the Discovery Channel...except it's on the global Economic Channel...

Rocket Rich: That's the scary part for investors here.  Hopefully, most are preparing...I have my doubts though

MVL:  Death pains for the old system, and birth pains for the new...?

MY LADIES: SADLY MOST COUNT ON THEIR MONEY PEOPLE...AND THE MONEY PEOPLE ARE TRAINED TO REACT NOT PREDICT...

MY LADIES: YES MVL...THIS IS INCREDIBLE...NOW WE FOCUS OUR ENERGIES ON CURRENCIES...TO WATCH THE FLOW...

Rocket Rich: True, Mary.  Watch the beginning of Wolf of Wall Street when the market tanks….None of those brokers had their clients prepared and they lost their ***

Princess DD: The momentum is slowing down in the markets, especially in the US markets that appears to be a bubble ready to burst.The stock market is a game of poker really. If you lose there is no liability on the brokerage firms.

MY LADIES: HERE 6 MIN AGO...WATCH IT ...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-08-20/equities-markets-selloff-into-the-close

MY LADIES: THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF REACTIONARY THINKING

HearingGod:  I know, I know, I know .... I'm slow.  I know not many people in the world think about or have even heard of dinar. But if a currency increased in value 1000 fold - how does that get missed or fly under the radar?  Is it really that small of a news item?

MY LADIES: OH YOU'LL HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT IT...BUT NOT WITH A PARADE AND BALLOONS AND DANCING GYPSIES...

IT WILL GET AS MUCH TRACTION AS THE BONDS ARE GETTING...OR AS MUCH TRACTION AS THE 10 CURRENCIES TODAY ARE GETTING...

HEAVENS THE SWISS DEPEG WAS TALKED ABOUT FOR WHAT A DAY OR 2 AND THEN ON TO OTHER THINGS RIGHT???   AND THOUSANDS OF REGULAR FOLKS DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT HAPPENED...RIGHT??

OK HG…… SO LOOK LET'S SAY OUT OF NO WHERE THE GAMBIAN DALASI REPRICED 1000%

WOULD YOU NOTICE???

HearingGod:  Good point!

MY LADIES:   AND THERE IT IS...MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR HAS NO IDEA WHAT A DINAR IS EITHER....

Eyeguy:   when I mention Dinar they say what time

MY LADIES: RIGHT....LOL...AND YET GAMBIA IS A COUNTRY IN WEST AFRICA...BUT IT IS NOT ON YOUR RADAR...

PrincessDD:  Very true.Hope this one goes very smoothly and SOONISH.

Eyeguy:   oh yes SOONISH gets my vote.: like NOWISH lol

PrincessDD:  The only thing better than SOONISH is NOWISH……..you beat me to it

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum