Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CHAT with CHATTELS - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CHAT with CHATTELS -

Go down

CHAT with CHATTELS - Empty CHAT with CHATTELS -

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:51 am

chattels: GOOD EVENING ALL

chattels: HOW IS THE " MALIKI IS GONE MOTIF " GOING ? Smile

chattels: OH, HE HAS RETURNED, NO DOUBT.                                                                   

Fit2beFit: its looking more and more like 2016 hopefully for us

NearTheSea: yep bad penny never goes away

chattels: Iraq's Maliki fights back after damning Mosul report
~~~

chattels: wealthwatch.world/showthr...

http://wealthwatch.world/showthread.php?tid=1794

Sassy: ‹@chattels› Don't you think he will be ousted for good?

Fit2beFit: Yet gold man says he done, history :silly:

chattels: According to lawmakers, pressure to try Maliki, just a week after Abadi asked for his post to be remove, is clearly intended to limit his influence, but will not lead to Maliki’s prosecution, especially after his airport threats. "He [Maliki] is very brave. He came back [to Baghdad] to face everyone," he said.

"Our information suggesting that he is gathering his supporter and he will ask them to take to streets next Friday to show us what he can do," the Shia lawmaker said."Also, now all politicians are worry and wondering which files that he will use and against whom," he said.

Sassy: He is  Dillusional

NearTheSea: He;s a rattlesnake!

Fit2beFit: ‹@Sassy› yup

chattels: ‹@Sassy› i DOUBT THAT THE MOSUL REPORT WILL DO HIM IN, BUT MAYBE A CORRUPTION INDICTMENT ?

Fit2beFit: Mr I told you so

Sassy: ‹@chattels› I think Abadi is on a mission to save Iraq. Hope I am not
Sassy: Dillusional

chattels: ABADI IS A INTERESTING MAN

Sassy: ‹@chattels› I think I like him
Sassy: Growing on me

chattels: AT THE END OF THE DAY HE IS A SHIA - MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT

Fit2beFit: good point

Sassy: ‹@chattels› I never forget that but someone has to right the ship. Why not him?

chattels: ‹@Sassy› THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A HAPPY ENDING FOR IRAQ - WE SHALL SEE, EH ?

EdoBini: Abadi can bake but he can not bite

Sassy: ‹@chattels› He would go down in history. Could be to our benefit
Sassy: ‹@chattels› Good for us. I believe

chattels: MY HOPE RESTS WITH THE KURDS, BUT THAT IS A COMPLICATED STORY YET UNTOLD.

Sassy: ‹@chattels› I know where you stand there my friend

chattels: Smile

Sassy: ‹@chattels› I still believe we were all brought together for a reason

EdoBini: Arrest Maliki right away and see what happens but, he could not do because he is weak. Maliki knows it.

chattels: ‹@Sassy› YOU ARE A GOOD SOUL AND HOPE THAT ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE FRIEND

Sassy: ‹@EdoBini› I believe there is a plan in place. We will see
Sassy: ‹@chattels› I am no different then you                       
Sassy: ‹@chattels› All our dreams will come true I hope

chattels: I HAVE SEEN THE PROMISED LAND, I MAY NOT GET THERE WITH YOU, BUT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL VISION

Sassy: ‹@chattels› My hubby believed in dinar so I do too
Sassy: ‹@chattels› We hope for the best.
Sassy: ‹@chattels› I have a vision too lol
Sassy: So in our Christian way hope they take Maliki down lol

NearTheSea: He sure is a slippery devil

Sassy: ‹@NearTheSea› He is just plain crazy

BOBBY: Chattels......... i am thinking the Maliki minnions will be stepping it up

EdoBini: Abadi has a enough evidence to nail that guy but, he is seemed to be afraid of something unforeseen by the Citizens. why they go on the street to protest.

Sassy: ‹@BOBBY› Most of his buds are on the list of corrupt

chattels: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

BOBBY: i dont underestimate this guy for a second

chattels: ‹@BOBBY› FOR SURE, THERE IS TALK OF A " WALK OUT " FROM PARLIAMENT BY THE SLC

NearTheSea: Oh Crap!

Sassy: ‹@chattels› Great. It never stops

chattels: CANDIDLY I HOPE THAT THEY DO, IT DID NOTHING FOR THE KURDS IN 2013

BOBBY: Chattels.... i dont believe for one second he does not have a plan to disrupt

chattels: I BELIEVE THAT JOBOURRI AND ABADI WILL GO FORWARD WITHOUT THEM

EdoBini: If Maliki survive this, Iraq will not.

chattels: THE KURDS ARE THE KEY, IMO

NearTheSea: ‹@EdoBini› Think you could be on to something!

BOBBY: Chattels. ...... He can't cause trouble if he is not there

whitelions: when the Kurds did it in 2013 jubure told them if they did it againg he ould hold the vote without them and they would have to live with what happen they never did it agian

chattels: ABADI / SHIA MUST MAKE A DEAL ON ARTICLE 140 AND OIL /GAS TO GET THE KURDS ON BOARD, IMO

BOBBY: I dont think Abadi is a foolish man at all
BOBBY: I think he may be manipulating this whole thing

chattels: ANY PROGRESS ON THE PRESIDENTIAL CRISIS IN KURDISTAN TODAY ?

chattels: Eliminate published a list of 29 convicted of corruption, including ministers

chattels: www.alliraqnews.com/modul...

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13250

chattels: [Baghdad-where] revealed a source familiar with the discussion about the National Alliance leaders at their meeting held the presidency of the coalition now. The source told all of Iraq [where] that "the meeting discussed the presidency of the Alliance," noting that "the President of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al-Hakim is the front-runner for the job."

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13287

chattels: MY MONEY HAS BEEN ON HAKIM FOR SOME TIME NOW

chattels: I BELIEVE THAT THE KURDS " TRUST " HIM - RELATIVELY SPEAKING

chattels: the President Fuad Masum, arrived Thursday to Baghdad returning from his tour in the provinces of Sulaimaniyah and Irbil in the Kurdistan region.

The presidential that infallible statement "had met, during his tour in the Kurdistan region, former President Jalal Talabani and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani and Vice President of the Region Rasool Ali, as well as Assistant Secretary of the US Brett Macgork the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubis."

The statement pointed out that the President of the Republic "conducted a number of interviews and meetings with leaders and leaders of political parties in the region."

He was infallible has begun a visit to the region last Monday to discuss the state of Barzani which ended Thursday with the continuing differences between the Kurdish parties.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13291

chattels: " ............ ended Thursday with the continuing differences between the Kurdish parties."

chattels: THE KURDS MUST BE UNIFIED AT THIS CRITICAL TIME

chattels: MALIKI WAS A MASTER AT PLAYING ONE KURDISH FACTION AGAINST THE OTHER

chattels: 20/8/2015 9:29 p.m. Hakim asserts Iran's supreme guide of the National Alliance cohesion [Baghdad-where] head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim said during his meeting yesterday in his visit to Tehran, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's consolidation of the National Alliance.

A statement by the presidency of the Supreme Council issued announcing today that Khamenei "called on Iraqis meeting to close ranks and strengthen internal harmony and maintenance of national gains."

He stressed the Iranian leader "to preserve the unity of Iraq and miss the opportunity to agendas aimed to stir up sedition between one people sons," he said. " need to focus on the real enemy of Bdaash and provide the necessary services to citizens, praising the role of the religious authority pivotal in Iraq. "

For his part, briefed Hakim Khamenei "on the overall developments on the Iraqi arena and the demands of the demonstrators, stressing the commitment to the Constitution and national cohesion and coherence of the National Alliance and work hard to meet the demands of citizens ".

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13282

chattels: HAKIM BEING IN TEHRAN AT THE SAME TIME AS MALIKI WAS NO " COINCIDENCE "

chattels: THE " BODY COUNT " ON DAESH COMBATANTS HAS RISEN SIGNIFICANTLY

chattels: Hawks cell: 236 killed, including leading figures Daashaa air strikes in Mosul and Anbar [expanded]     chattels: www.alliraqnews.com/modul...

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13255

chattels: UNFORTUNATELY THE ECONOMIC NEWS IS SIMPLY " NOT GOOD "

chattels: A member of the parliamentary oil: Iraq will be affected materially from the decline in oil prices [audio]20/8/2015 2:34 p.m.

A member of the parliamentary oil: Iraq will be affected materially from the decline in oil prices [audio] [Where BAGHDAD] in the oil and energy parliamentary member said on Thursday that Iraq will be affected materially from falling oil prices.

And between beauty Panthers told all of Iraq [where] that "the decline in oil prices will affect Iraq substantially because it represents the only source of its budget and the government should proceed first real actual its reforms by working to increase the resources of the state and out of dependence on sole source which is oil and activate other sources of Iraq's imports.

He explained, "should activate and reform the oil sector itself because these new prices of oil is one of the results of pumping the most in the markets." It is said that oil fell to its lowest level in six and a half years, that is forty dollars threshold, after the sudden announcement of the increase in oil stocks American as well as continuing concern about the abundance in Aerd.anthy

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13246

chattels: BAGHDAD / Nina / president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki returned to Baghdad from Tehran after the visit lasted several days.

chattels: I DO NOTE THAT MR. MALIKI IS NOW BEING REFERRED TO AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE SLC AND NOT VICE PRESIDENT OF IRAQ

chattels: I SEEM TO HAVE RUN EVERYONE OFF WITH MY POSTING - I APOLOGIZE IF I HAVE HAD A " CHILLING EFFECT " UPON THE CHAT

whitelions: you didn't but all that yelling gets to a persons eyes lol

Fit2beFit: Maliki will never become the president of the SLC

whitelions: I don't think so ether

Fit2beFit: To much for for once is finally against to rebuild the mess he made, he will put up a good fight, but in the end he will lose

chattels: the SLC ( State of Law Coalition ) is his party - he is the President already

TxBrand: MAJOR NEWS OUT OF ISRAEL: Four Rockets Hit Northern Israel from Syria, a massive escalation on our border www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/0...

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/08/20/major-news-out-of-israel-four-rockets-hit-northern-israel-from-syria-a-massive-escalation-on-our-border/

Fit2beFit: Doesnt matter, to much is finally against him

Fit2beFit: Maliki is done, its just a matter of time

whitelions: night all dream big

Fit2beFit: Sadr's movement calls for Maliki to surrender to eliminate

Fit2beFit: The political body of the Sadrist movement Nuri al-Maliki called for a surrender to justice. The authority said in a statement; that "al-Maliki on the surrender of the judiciary and to appear before the competent court and face the charges against him." She said the body; "The court will determine guilt or innocence of al-Maliki."

Fit2beFit: www.waradana.com/news/ira...

http://www.waradana.com/news/iraq/19/89353

Tootsie: ‹@chattels› nah, you don't run people off, it is just kinda late . personally, I really like your take/responses and so on

Fit2beFit: General Company announces the start of the trial run for assembling cars " Kia " in Iraq

Tootsie: I agree, the economic news is not encouraging at this time.

Fit2beFit: oooh but wait, Iraq is in dire trouble, nobody wants a piece of it, etc etc etc

Fit2beFit: Sorry I dont buy the ISIS is destroying, scaring hurting Iraqs build

Tootsie: Did anyone, besides me, see the boatloads of people from Syria, , overloaded, struggling, to get out of ISIS way , last night on the news.

Tootsie: boat after boat fleeing from Syria to Greece, in hopes of getting into other countries. ISIS is a menance

Tootsie: so overloaded the water was lapping into the boats

Tootsie: ‹@Fit2beFit› yes, Korean co, I put article & pics into forum earlier today - cool

Fit2beFit: ‹@Tootsie› we know there is SO SO much there NOT letting the world see whats going on COMPLETELY over there

Fit2beFit: BAD sells Papers

Tootsie: I would not make light of ISIS/DAASH at all, seeing it in all countries, including ours - spreading like a plague

Fit2beFit: ooh there bad, but not the threat to iraq like they were

Tootsie: I am watching series called Tyrant - soooo interesting, and they even are into the Caliphate etc. very up to date with the ME

Tootsie: ISIS/Daash is a threat to more than Iraq ~

Fit2beFit: but not even for iraq to keep building

Tootsie: why do you think the Syrians are leaving to escape them, risking their lives

Tootsie: the destruction they have done to historical areas, never can be undone, and also the costs of rebuilding what they have destroyed is monumental~

BOBBY: Fit2beFit....... curious....... so you dont think Isis is a problem?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum