Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if Shabibi is back in this year.

Go down

Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if  Shabibi is  back in this year.   Empty Frank26 says RV in 2015 ONLY if Shabibi is back in this year.

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:47 am

another mailman :Hi Frank! Does your teams have an idea of when Iraq will sell the International Bonds? Thanks.

Frank26:  IOO ........ When the 000 's are lifted...... Hence why You do not even see the Domestic Bonds.

Need the RI ....... Then maybe a Float ........ Culminating into an RV.

That LL (long line?)  simple gets longer.

But ALL in LINE for a PURPOSE .......... Not due to stupidity.

But to make money with Iraq.    KTFA    Frank

Shirline:  Frank: do you think we have a good chance of seeing 1 to 1 before 2016?

Frank26:  ONLY ...... If we see DRS back in this year. TEAMS watch.

As for 1 to 1 .......... Or INDEX to INDEX ........ The USD will still be involved with the IQD but with a lower ranking postion of Power and decision making.

IOO ....... 2016 / 17 is for the RV PHASE REFORM.

Because there can be NO RV without the RI and none of them can exsist witout DRS lifting the 000's from a numb Program Rate.

TEAMS = ALLACK and DRS Actions that You do not see.

KTFA    Frank

bulldawgal :I saw that there is an opinion that the dollar will devalue 20-40% in September......what is the reason for this?   Also, do you hold the opinion that the interest rate will be increased in the US or not?

Frank26:   We have combed this qt with a magnifying glass on Your CCs many times already.

Yes ........ Of course the USD is going to suffer about a 20% loss in POWER.

Some call it Value.

Up to 40% if a lot of hard work doesn't pay off soon with some currencies and their nations.

SAID: Some currencies will be happy .......... Some will be sad real soon enough.

Interest rates going up in USA?............ YES.

When?     Should be in the fourth qt.

KTFA    Frank

Golden6::WELL, I SURE WAS NOT LOOKING FOR WHAT I JUST READ THAT WE MAY BE LOOKING FOR THIS NOT TO HAPPEN UNTIL OUR PRESIDENT IS OUT OF OFFICE.

MY, I'LL HAVE TO SAY SOME YEARS BACK I STOPPED LISTENING TO SOMEONE AND HUNG ON TO FRANK ALL THE WAY AND I WAS ASKED WHY I WAS LEAVING AND I SAID BACK THEN BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN UNTIL YEAR 2017.

I BE DOG GONE IF THAT PERSON COULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONE. NOT TO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD FOR ANY TIME SOON BUT, GREAT TIME! HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

Frank26:  For the 1.5 Bn th time .......... LOL !!! ........... 2016 / 17 are for the RV Reform.

AND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the RI is NOT with us in 2015 then the RV moves to 2017/ 18.

WHY?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the RI HAS TO COME OUT FIRST !!!

KTFA   Frank

Bluedog:  FRANK ...... AS WE SEE ...... HCL ...... HOT IN THE NEWS GOING TO PARLIAMENT AND WE KNOW ALL THE OPPOSERS ARE GONE

THE ONES LEFT WILL BOW TO ABADI BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE AND NOT BROUGHT INTO THIS CORRUPTION FILE ..........

HOW SOON DO YOU EXPECT THE LAW TO BE ENACTED ....... ACTUALLY ENACTED AFTER PARLIAMENT ....... AS WE HAVE SEEN THEM POSTPONED TARIFFS? .............

JUST WONDERING WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS WOULD BE ..............

IMO ......... HCL ........ HAS BEEN SHELVED AND AGREED UPON FOR SOMETIME JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHEN ........ NATIONAL GUARD IS OF NO CONCERN NOW IT WAS AT THE TOP OF MY CONCERN LIST BUT KNOW IT WILL GO ALONG WITH HCL ....

IYO ....... WHEN THEY WILL ENACT THE LAW Bluedog

Frank26:   IOO .......... M has never wanted the RI/RV ........ Then he would have to share what he stole.

IOO........... The MR and HCL are Siamese Twins ......... They need each other in order to live and bring life to others.

This part of the Reforms has picked up speed with the terroristic M and his minions removed.

The Tariffs are for the IMF ......... The HCL is for the CITIZENS......... The RI is for Budget ..... The RV is for us.   

My opinion ........... Would quickly be turned into a DATE.

Suffice it to say .......... We look at Allack leaving around the first week of October.

Why?    Because the GOI builds it for the arrival of DRS and the CBI's MR.

REFORMS in many forms.    Right now.

Not stupid 2016 or 2017.       KTFA    Frank

HisKingdomFirst:    » August 21st, 2015, If this is a dumb question, please forgive me!!!!

Here I go!

How far down that LONG LINE are we as investors?

If I remember correctly, you said that Iraq does not care about us, the "little" investors!

I know the longer the line, the bigger the pressure, but where do we fit in?

I have to say, last year when A became the prime minister, I was skeptical! I thought "ok, another leader"! But my respect for him as a leader of Iraq is growing daily! I pray for his safety during these difficult but necessary time in Iraq's history!

Thanks for everything you and your teams do and sacrifice for us every day, Frank!

God bless!

Frank26:  Indeed ....... And my thoughts have not changed ......... We are at the end of the line.

BUT .......... At the RI ......... EVERYONE in that line moves ......... To the Front of it.

KTFA    Frank......... No need to push right now.

Lexi:   Seems like if we have the meltdown and Iraq doesn't come through by then to swoop in and help out to do their part seems like that would be even more devastating to US and all countries waiting? Wonder how the U.S. would give them that option or even allow that to happen?

Sure hope they don't. Also I hope o being in office has no bearing on this whatsoever. One more thought if they could just run Maliki out to a mob of his own people like we did with Quaddafi the people would take care of him.

That worked out great back then and was very clever I thought to flush him right out into the hands of his own people. And the blood is not put on the coalition forces so Iran can't try to say we did it. Just thinking out loud.

Aggiedad77 » August 21st, 2015, 8:10 am  Friday Morning

Good Morning Family......interesting news overnight.....from the appearance of things....it looks as though Maliki is starting to practice a kiss of the donkey.....he is looking in all directions for his future.......he fails to see though the handwriting upon the Green Zone wall.....his welcome mat is being pulled out of from beneath him......

Why does he look so sad....he is quickly becoming a pauper for they have taken away his toys and pretty things.....the plane....the plane....the nice shiny gold bars.....all the colorful currency.....they are disappearing......no wonder he can't smile.....he can't afford to.....his pockets will soon be turned inside out....

The strength of Iraq does not come from embezzling politicians any longer, the strength comes from those who are ready for reform, those who stand for a new Iraq that is breaking chains left and right as they prepare to show the people and the world they can survive by focusing on integrity and honesty....kicking the old corrupt ways to the curb....watch for it....the BEST is yet to come.

News summaries will be out in a bit too.   Aloha   Randy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum