Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15

2 posters

Go down

FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   Empty FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:57 am

TNT Conference Call 8.19.15

T:  All right, goooood morning, TNT!  Today is…first of all, I want to start this out by tellin’ you guys when, when I came on and Pam was playin’ “God Bless Texas” you know my first thought was God surely needs to bless Texas, ‘cause they need some blessin’, so.  I just, I just want to start with this, hold on.  I actually, and, and if you can’t laugh at yourself, then, you know, you got a issue, ‘cause life just isn’t that serious.  Or maybe it is, but that….

Ray:  Yeah.

T:  You should be able to laugh at yourself.

Ray:  Put it on mute for a second.  I had to do (inaudible).

T:  Oh, put mine on mute?  Ray.  Ray.

Ray:  Oh, okay. 

T:  Oh.  Were you talkin’ to me, or you talkin’ to somebody else?

Ray:  Oh, we’re, we’re good.  We’re good.  Continue on.

T:  Oh, okay.  So soon as that came on, “God Bless Texas”, first thing I thought about was somebody sent me a letter from Texas, I want you guys to know this, and God knows I love ‘em, I love Texas for, for this reason.  They sent me a letter and, askin’ me how can they get in charge with, I mean, how can they get in contact with the person in charge of the buses in Texas ‘cause they want to make sure they didn’t miss they ride.  I said, oh my God, that’s why I love Texas, so.  I could have, but I said this is confusing to a lot of people, but you guys had to laugh at that, ‘cause I had to laugh at that.  I actually wanted to call ‘em up and say that I’m just messin’ with Texas, that’s all, you know.  I know the buses do go out, but for all the rest of you Texans, you don’t want to be on that bus, I’m just tellin’ you you don’t.  I couldn’t help that.  I know I’m gonna catch H-E-double L for that, but it was just too funny to pass up.  All right.

So, here we go, guys.  It is a very, very quiet day.  I wanna tell you guys that right now, quiet, and I mean quiet all around the world.  Quiet.  Because when we did our last call, which was Monday, memos went out all around the world sayin’ after this time let’s look for somethin’ to happy.  Let’s get everybody all geared up again and, and let’s get ready to go, once again.  So this time we’re really gonna do it.  Now, when that exact time was, I don’t know.  I can tell you it wasn’t yesterday, and so far it hasn’t been today, but we got a lot of day left.  We have a lot of day left, I’m just gonna say that part.  But everybody is there.  I’m hearin’ there’s no holdup.  Everybody’s still a, you know, on board and lookin’ for this to go, we just don’t know the exact moment in time.  That’s what we don’t know.  Okay?  So I would very much like to do that for you. 

So things are good.  Banks’ people are still ready.  Multiple banks got the memos yesterday, everybody’s just sittin’ there, and I will tell you this, it is the quietest day in my five years of doin’ this.  The quietest day is today, just so you know.  ‘Cause there was information yesterday.  So 352, good morning, how are you?

C:  Oh, come on.

T:  Come on?

C:  Hey, Ton--, hey, man, how are you doin’?

T:  Good, how are you?

C:  Pretty good.  Look here, I, I want to say somethin’.  I was on this call Monday and the guy called in and he goes how many Mondays this has been and still no RV.  You know, I was tryin’ like hell—excuse my French—I was tryin’ to jack him through the phone, and I was hopin’ you, hurry up and get him off.  Because I find it really outrageous for folks to come on and display that kind of mentality or that kind of attitude as if though you have something to do with this thing RV’ing.  Or if as though this is about them, and, and it, and, and nobody else.  Can you please next time assure us when you have kinda attitude, jack him right away, that way we don’t have to listen to that kind of crap? 

T:  Okay.

C:  It (inaudible).

T:  All right, listen, I’m….

Pam:  I agree with that, Tony!

T:  Yes.  A whole lot of people agree with it.  I got a bunch of text messages, “Drop this idiot, cut him off, blah blah blah.”  You know.  I got emails afterwards.  I got another complete idiot, his name is Russell Davies.  This guy sends me a email every day, I had to cut him off.  Every day, every other day tellin’ me how I’m lyin’, not tellin’ the truth and this, this, and that.  And, you know, for a while I just told him, you know, “Just stop listening!  Then if you don’t believe me, don’t waste your time, then (unintelligible).”  And I had to, you know, finally say the same thing, “You know what?  If you had to send this to me three times a week, it seems like you’re the idiot.”  And I say that again.  He ought to be the biggest idiot in dinarland to, and he tells me he’s a successful businessman, he does this or he does that, and I run this.  Then you’re a bigger idiot than I ever thought you were then!  If you spend your day sending me emails complaining about the information and then tell me you didn’t listen to the call, and then tell me no, somebody sent it to me.  You’re still readin’ it!  You still can’t wait to hear it, and you still can’t wait to complain ‘cause it didn’t happen because Tony didn’t push the button, ‘cause Tony didn’t make it happen, ‘cause, you know, Tony’s telling you what they are saying, but it didn’t happen.  I’m gonna say, you just an idiot!  I mean, I can’t do anything about that.  But, I mean that, but when a guy calls—and I want you guys to understand this, everybody—‘cause he’s not the only person, this has been going on for years, and there’s a lot of people that feel that way.  There’s a lot of people, and I try and address everybody, and I try to make it make sense to everybody, but get it out!  Tell me how you feel and let me tell you why I’m livin’ this way.  Let me tell you why we’re doing this, how the process works, and at some point I’m hopin’ that you understand it, because this isn’t the last time you’re gonna see it.  You’re about to have a whole lot of money, your life is about to change, you’re about to be involved in this, situations, and I hope you take this time to learn about what’s really going on in the world and how it really works.  And sometimes you gotta tell people ten things, I mean ten times, before one line sinks in.  But when that one line gets it, “Oh!  Now I understand!  The President is makin’ the decision, not you!”  Or, “Congress is makin’ the decision, not you!  I always thought for some reason it’s TNT, it’s dinar, Tony’s the biggest name out there, you must be makin’ the decisions!  You must be deciding what to tell us!  You must be some kinda way,” as they would have you think his one guy has developed a way to scam the entire world.  ‘Cause this is in every country in the world, the whole dinar thing, and this one guy is puttin’ on the greatest scam in the history of the world, and he’s doin’ it from his home computer.  I mean, how big of an idiot would you have to be to believe that?  But it’s out there, and I try and address it.  And I try and be fair and not be one-sided.  So that’s why I let people do what they do, that’s why we listen, that’s why we try and help ‘em through it, and if it doesn’t help ‘em then we go to the next one, okay?  Just tryin’ to be fair.

C:  Well, yes, but, but the thing about it, I mean, after, I, what’d he say it was 27 Mondays or 30, 30 Mondays?  Hell, after the fourth one, I would’ve been done.  You know what I mean?  I don’t understand why he would come and waste his time if he’s that upset and he doesn’t believe in whatever you was sayin’, then why the hell doesn’t he go somewhere else and listen to somebody else, or find his own information.  Bring it and share it with us; if not, let him go elsewhere.  I, I don’t understand it, man.  It really, you know, I was tryin’, I was, I was tryin’ to hang up on him myself through the phone, but it didn’t work obviously, did it?

T:  I don’t understand it either, but it is what it is.  I can understand the frustration, but why would you line yourself up to be hit upside the head by a hammer day after day, week after week, if you really don’t believe it.  That’s the part, you know.  But it’s called insanity, doin’ the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  So, I mean, but we do what we do.  Okay?

C:  I do…I do have three, I have three quick questions.

T:  All right.

C:  Now, I was reading here last night and, and the other day.  Some guy or guy that, folks rather, they are saying something that if this, if this thing doesn’t RV by the first of October they’re gonna be blacklisted.  Have you ever heard any, have you heard that?

T:  No.

C:  The dinar’s gonna be blacklisted.  Have you heard that?

T:  No, I haven’t heard that.  As much dinar as people have, countries have in the world, as many people as they’ve already exchanged, literally exchanged—document, proof, and everything else—it’s never gonna be blacklisted, guys.  There’s just, do you know what would happen if they, if they did that?  What would you do?  What would everybody else do that knows people actually got paid then they decide that?  So let’s go one step further, and we look at this…or we look at this with a little, you know, just common sense.  Don’t even have to have the knowledge, just common sense of what kind of uproar it would bring if they did somethin’ like that.  Okay?  This is what you guys need to think about if you don’t think about anything else.  Next year, the whole year, is an election year!  And I really don’t need to say anything else about that, what would happen in public, government, or things that people would go through, so you’re worried about things you don’t have to worry about.  If nothin’ else, our politicians (inaudible) are too smart to let somethin’ like that happen next year, or this year and they have to pay the price next year, or they have to go through the whole scandal next year.  I just don’t see that happening.  Now, I could be wrong!  I have been wrong, before, so, but I doubt seriously they would want that level of involvement during an election year.

C:  And the last question is your buddy, your buddy Billy Goat said she, or he, she or whatever it is, she said cuttin’ their salaries had absolutely nothin’ to do with the RV.  She said they basically wanted to, they cut the salaries to save money and, and, and create more revenue.  And she said without a doubt this thing is not gonna RV until, and I remember back in June she was so, so sure the thing was gonna go off in June.  That didn’t happen, but now she’s sayin’ this thing probably won’t RV ‘til the middle of, of, she said a good window, basically, is the middle of September, you know.

T:  Well, you know, what?  Billy Goat is, is no different than, than anybody else, okay?  Throughout the history of this…

C:  Right, but she want to make me feel like she’s the one who is right.

T:  …always got a date.  I know, but so do I.  And everybody else would say that.   And I know I may not be, but I’m givin’ you current information.  And it happens with me, just what I’m about to say, same thing.  In April it was gonna be May or it was gonna be June.  In June it’s gonna be July and then August.  And if you go back and look at how many times Billy Goat and everybody else has changed their dates, their times of when this is gonna be, including myself, because that’s what the information tells us, until it changes!  Until something else happens in the world.  So nobody’s right until it happens.  Nobody actually knows.  If Billy Goat knew it was gonna be in August, why in January did Billy Goat say, “Hey, guys, it’s gonna be, I mean, September the 15th, I’m tellin’ you.”  But go back and see how many times it changed, over the last three or four years how many times declared that they know everything and this is when it’s gonna happen, or it’s not gonna happen.  No different than anybody else.  Here’s the difference between me and everybody else.  Everybody else wants to tell you why it’s not gonna happen, or not why, they just want to tell you it’s not happening.  It’s not happening, it’s not happening.  Not why, just it’s not gonna happen, because they know why, ‘cause they don’t, but it’s better to bet on it not happening so you can be right a lot more often than you’re wrong than to look at the positives and see those things that are makin’ it happen and here is our next time frame.  So hey,  we take the road less traveled.  If everybody else wants to go that way, same direction, it’s easy to go that way!  There’s a green light or a yellow-brick road with all of that!  Everybody’s over there in the crowd, you can get lost in it.  But when you’re over here givin’ specific information, givin’ times, givin’ dates, giving things that happened this morning and they’re preparing for it today, that’s a whole different road traveled, okay?  So I don’t want to (inaudible)…

C:  Yeah, but hey….

T:  …everybody, but they do just what we do.  Yes, sir. 

C:  I was gonna say give me, give me control over your, your hang-up button, man, so the next time that happened I can, I can hang up on ‘em for you.  You, you don’t seem to have the, the guts to do it, brother.  I’m willing to do it for you while….

T:  I have the guts, I’m just more understanding than you are.  That’s all.  Okay, but thank you, I appreciate it.  All right.

C:  All right, buddy.  Thank you.

T:  Have a great day.  All right, hey, Vegas?  No Vegas today?

C:  Oh, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and Florida, Florida, Florida, how ‘bout that?

T:  All right, there you go, thanks.

C:  Thank you, buddy.

T :  All right.  All right, 240.  Good morning.  240? 

C:  Hey.

T:  Hey!  What’s goin’ on?

C:  Hey, Tony, how are you doin’?

T:  I’m doin’ great, man.  It’s a nice, quiet day which leads me to believe it could be superfantastic, but we’ll see what happens. 

C:  Yeah, you know I agree with you, I can hear…I can hear the quietness myself.  I’m calling in regard to the caps.  I haven’t heard anything about the caps recently, and I’m kinda confused because caps on different currencies will be discussed, and I’m not understanding if there’s different caps on different currencies or if there’s one ultimate currency cap or, or what.

T:  There’s not a total cap that I know of.  Certain currencies were going to be capped.  Before, the contract rates were going to be capped, and this is stuff nobody’s even talkin’ about now.  Last two months I don’t think, three months, have they even talked about it, but that’s how it was being set up for the contract rates to be capped at 20 million and 50 million, depending on what you have.  For the Zimbabwe to be capped at, first it was 500 million and then we think it was raised to a billion.  But it’s not in writing, but that is how it was being set up was our understanding.  Now, could all that change as the rates have changed as the economies have changed?  Absolutely.  And there could be no caps at all!

C:  ‘Cause they make, make it kind of hard….

T:  Go ahead.

C:  Yeah, it makes, it makes it kind of hard to figure out what you’re gonna do if you don’t know the caps.  Because if I have the currency that exceeds the caps, I’m gonna try to dole some of this currency out to family, friends, and things like that, but you don’t know how to proceed until you know what the caps are.

T:  Well, they don’t want you to know!  Until the last minute.  They want you to make some hard decisions while you sittin’ down there at the desk and sayin’, “Hey, do you want this money and you want the rest at this rate, or do you want this?”  I mean, you, you need to make some hard decisions ‘cause, you know, it’s goin’ in the bank or it’s not. 

C:  Right.

T:  You want more, you want the long-term investment, you want the short-term investment.  You have enough information that I would go in there with Plan A, B, and C, if that’s what I need, based on caps, based on how much I’m gonna get at this rate, this rate.  Based on how much I want in my trust vs. my foundation vs. my name.  Those are all the things you should be doin’ right now so when you go in there and they lay that out in front of you, you say, “Oh yeah, I got a plan for this.  Oh, yeah!  Yeah, I want to fill out this, I got a plan for that, too, and I’m already there.”  Other than that, people just gonna take the basic package or not, creating wealth, and I’ll tell you the truth right now, you’re losin’ wealth ‘cause you didn’t have a plan.  And your plan is to spend your money, and when your money’s gone, you’re broke.  And if you go in there like that, that’s what’s gonna happen. 

C:  Right.  Right.

T:  Okay?

C:  Okay, well I, I appreciate that, ‘cause I’m like about 62 goin’ on 63.  I got to figure out how to handle this for my friends and family, too.  I don’t see waitin’ another twenty years, I’ll be here.  I got, my heart, I got congestive heart failure and it’s only operating at 15% and a whole bunch of other things, so thank you for that.  And I, and I, I can start makin’ my plans right now.  ‘Cause thank you, and, and thank everybody there.  Uh-huh?

T:  All right.  So let me tell you this, ‘cause you described probably a whole lot of people out there, whole lot of people are the matriarchs of their family, which you probably are, and, and the leaders of a group of people.  But guys, this is what you have to understand, and don’t put a whole lot of pressure on yourselves.  You come out with a plan, you bring everybody in the room, you sit ‘em down, and you say, “This is my basic plan, and from here this is what I hope to accomplish.”  And I would do that with everybody in a room.  And then…

C:  Okay.

T:  …I would simply tell them, “I’m teaching you how to fish today.  I’m no longer fishing for you, I’m no longer giving you fish to eat every day, I’m teaching how to fish today.  Take this lesson and go out and fish.”  Make them responsible for themselves.  You’re not gonna be here that much longer—well I hope you are, but from what you’re telling me and what you’re tryin’ to prepare your family for—I’m preparin’ my family like I’ll be gone next week, I mean, and I mean gone physically for, I mean, you know, to a higher plain, because I never know when that’s gonna happen!  I never know when I’m gonna walk out of the house and never walk back in, ‘cause people do that every day.  So I want them to have a plan what to do with this, not just say, “Man, I’m, you know, I’m glad dad went through what he did, and he left us all this.”  And then ten years from now or two generations from now they back to where we started.  I got a plan for them, and I teach them that plan and we talk about that plan, “And this is what you need to teach your son, this is what you need to teach your daughter,” but that should start right now!  And it has to start with you and your forty people or thirty people ‘cause, you know, I got a whole bunch of people that are waitin’ on me.  I got a whole bunch of people outside of my family that say, “Tony, I don’t care.  Just when it happens tell me what to do with it.  Tell me where are we gonna go, ‘cause we all gonna go do somethin’ here, somethin’ there, somethin’ there,” and, and that’s great.  And the people depend on you and look for that, but for your own peace of mind you need to teach them how to fish, not fish for them.  Okay?

C:  That sounds great.  Yes, ‘cause I, I know God’s keepin’ me here for a reason.  Not too long ago I had to go to the hospital and get my pacemaker battery changed, you know.  And I’ve been tellin’ the doctors that I had MRSA for at least thirteen years.  They didn’t believe me, but I accidentally cut myself and showed it to them, and they were surprised.   They don’t know even why I’m still livin’.  So…

T:  Well, let me tell you (inaudible)….

C:  …I know I’m here for a reason.

T:  That’s right.  And I’m glad you are and, and prepare your family for the day that you’re not.  That’s, that’s what you need to be doin’.  Not doin’ it for ‘em, but showing them how to do it, okay?

T:  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  And God bless you all, God bless you all.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and look, Tony, I’m from Pittsburgh.  I’m gonna say Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh.

T:  Okay!  All right, have a great day, man.  All right. 

C:  Okay, you, and you too.  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay.  All right, 408, good morning.

C:  Good morning, how are you doin’?

T:  I’m doing great.  I mean, I am…

C:  Great.

T:  …really, really doin’ great. 

C:  Thank you for taking my call.  I just had a real quick question about Monday after the call if there was any intel, specific intel that you got that may help us understand what’s goin’ on?

T:  The specific intel was look for it at three o’clock today, not at three o’clock but after three o’clock.  Memos gone out, everybody was ginned up to go, put people on standby, and here we are. 

T:  Okay!

C:  And there’s been nothing more specific since.  All right, well thank you so much.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and thanks for everything.

T:  All right, thank you, and have a great day.  All right.

T:  Okay, 432, good morning.

C:  Good mornin’, how are you doin’?

T:  I’m great, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ well.  I noticed on Fox News they said the dong and the…rupiah devalued.

T:  It devalued here?   No, no.  The yuan and the, and the dong you mean.

C:  Well, the dong and the, I thought it said the….

T:  No, China and Vietnam devalued their, their currency.

C:  Yeah.

T:  Yep!

C:  Does that mean that…the dollar’s worth more to them?

T:  Oh, yeah!  If they devalue theirs, the rate of the dollar goes up!  So.  But it’s really not about—well, it is about the dollar, it’s always about the dollar—but it’s about how does this affect the RV, the GCR.  I mean, that’s the thing.  What does the rate change?  What do they have to go back in there and do when they’re doing this, and is it, why are doin’ it because it’s creatin’ chaos because the GCR should already be done!  How long are they gonna continue to do that?  So they did it last week, what, three four days?  Five, six percent?  They let it go over the weekend, and now they’re doing it again, and my understanding is they’ll do it again tomorrow, so we’ll see what happens!  But they’re sayin’ something gotta  change, so maybe we gonna do what we say we’re gonna do or we gonna do it on our own, but there’s gonna be a change, and they’re creatin’ the change!  Okay?

C:  Gentleman just, that….

T:  You what?

C:  I understand that, yeah.  The gentleman just before talkin’ about his heart?

T:  Yep.

C:  I can sympathize with him.

T:  Well, I’m sorry to hear that.  And again, you know, I want everybody to be healthy, wealthy and wise as much as they can, and I’m hopin’ this happens and you get to enjoy it like I hope he gets to enjoy it and that you’re doin’ the same thing, and that is planning for your future, plannin’ for your family’s future.  And I don’t know how much either one of you are gonna get, but always, always expect to live a long time and expect to have a plan for a long time.  That’s what I would do, and then…

C:  Well, I’ve got a….

T:  …whoever you’re passin’ this off to, prepare ‘em for it, okay?

C:  A generic, inherited from my granddad and my dad and, brain tumor.  And my son, and he passed away.  I’m the only one out of the four that’s still alive, and I’ve been alive for, for only three years.  They gave me a 5% chance to live a year.  I’m….

T:  Well, I’m, I’m glad you’re still here, and thank God. 

C:  I’m not worried. 

C:  (Unintelligible)

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  You bet.  Thank you.

T:  Have a great day!  All right. 

C:  It’s Vegas, Vegas.

T:  There you go, thank you, sir.  Okay, 405, good morning. 

C:  Can you hear me?

T:  Yes, sir.  Hello?

C:  Well I’m at, missed the first of the call.  So what makes you think this is different.  They’ve had planned before to go and it don’t go. 

T:  There is nothin’, look, let me tell you, at this point there is nothin’ to make me think it’s any different ‘cause every day, every other day, we’ve been getting, you know, every week like (inaudible) said, we’ve been gettin’ the banks are getting’ pumped up, the memos are getting’ out.  Monday security was all told to come in to the bank.  Everybody.  “Be there, we’re ready to go.”  An hour before they were supposed to report in they called ‘em and told ‘em all to stay home, just managers only, things like that, and it changes at the last moment.  That was Monday morning.  Monday afternoon, you know, memos went out and said, “Okay, after three o’clock we’re gonna be ready to do this,” and, and we’re still here.  But other things have happened, things that are happening in Iraq.  The reform was voted and approved.  He announced all the reforms yesterday.  They thought he was gonna announce the RV afterwards and we were gonna see it; we’re still here.  But we could still see it at any moment!   I don’t know what the one thing is holdin’ it up.  I know everything is prepared to do it.  I know the rates are there, they can see the rates.  I know the people and exchangers have been trained.  I know they have exchange locations set up, they have buildings that they went in and remodeled and protection and put cameras in and everything else where they can do eighteen hundred people a day.  They, they set that up for a reason.  I mean, who are they foolin’ when you guys don’t even know about the buildings or the locations?  Why would they be doin’ it if they didn’t plan on doin’ this?  So I know all the structures are in place and the people are in place, I just don’t know the moment in time when I’m gonna call you.  Could that be today?  Absolutely.  It could be tomorrow or Friday.  I don’t know what that one thing is.  I know two weeks ago, three weeks ago, that the IMF just wasn’t really satisfied yet, they just didn’t feel everything was in place, all the laws and rules, and there was no backing out.  And that’s the one thing they’re lookin’ to make sure they have Iraq backed into a corner—all their laws, rules, and people—where if they vary any way, to the left, to the right or anything else out of that box, they can go back in and say, “No, you guys are breakin’ the law, you’re doin’ this, you’re goin’ against the agreement.”  But as long as they stay in there and are doin’ the right thing, then everybody’s happy.  But they want to make sure they got every loophole covered, and they know it’s a tricky game, ‘cause it’s a tricky game!  They know the type of (unintelligible) people that they’re dealing with, and they see Abadi is quickly trying  to eliminate those people, make announcements to the public, and tell them this is irreversible, so I’m not just doin’ it ‘til we get the money and then they can come back in, no, this is it!  And everybody can go by those laws, so.  There’s a reason they’re uncomfortable; we just don’t know what that reason is, but we know everything’s in place to go, so.  And that’s the best I can give you!

C:  But is, is it the USA still got the most, majority vote in IMF, so instead of sayin’, “Yeah, we’re sayin’ we’re ready,” but they just go through a different way and blockin’ it?

T:  They still have a veto vote is what you mean.  Where a bunch of countries have a veto vote.  Okay?  So not just the US.  They can use theirs.  They can turn around and say yes and then China could use their veto vote.  They could turn around and say yes and then Russia could use their veto vote.  They’re not the only one with a veto vote.  But anytime somebody uses it, you gotta stop and pay attention.  Okay?  But I do believe we’ll get there.  I do believe everybody’s ready to go, and I don’t know the secret.  But I’m thinkin’ what might work, I don’t know, I’m thinkin’, no, I was just gonna make a joke.  I’m gonna say if everybody petitioned Washington and said, “Give Tony the button,” it might work, but I don’t, they might not think that’s funny.  But I would think it was funny.  All right, thank you, sir!  Appreciate it.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  No, no, no. 

T:  Oh.  All right, bye.  Okay, here’s our person in disguise, 404 at 707. 

C:  No, it’s 770.

T:  Oh, yeah, 770.  All right.  I’m tryin’ to read this long text, that’s all, okay.

C:  Thank you for taking my call, Tony.  What are your sources saying as far as how much longer it’s gonna be before every Iraqi will get paid, be paid at the revalued rate, and what sort of message were they being told in the mosques this morning?  You have to bring us up to date.

T:  When I tell you it’s the quietest day we’ve had, ‘cause it’s the quietest day.  I’ve gotten nothin’ out of Iraq today.  Nothing.  Zero.  Haven’t been able to talk to anybody but, even my people here, and they made some phone calls, so I don’t know what they’re sayin’ today.  The banks don’t have anything except for the memos they received, they, and yesterday tellin’ them to go, so I haven’t seen any articles.  It could be, you know, the quiet before the storm right now ‘cause it’s really, really quiet.  This is what we do know:  it’s the 19th of the month and they haven’t gotten paid.  That’s what we do know.  And there’s a reason they haven’t.  And if they were gonna pay ‘em their same old paycheck and that was their intention, they could’ve did that on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th!  Why would they have to wait ‘til the 19th?  ‘Cause they’re trying to do something else.  They haven’t paid anybody in Baghdad.  Parliament hasn’t been  paid, people haven’t been paid.  Parliament did get paid in Kurdistan like I told you guys, but the people didn’t because they were tryin’ to wait and let the rest of the country all go at the same time.  So those are the things that give me confidence in they’re trying to do it, they’re preparing to do it, there’s just one thing holding ‘em back from doin’ it, and we’ll see what that is.

C:  When you alluded to the fact that you weren’t able to be in touch with, with the folks in Iraq today, is there, was that actually that you couldn’t get through on the phone lines, that the phone lines are being blocked or that they haven’t called you because the phone lines are blocked or they just plain haven’t called you because they’re blocking information?

T:  One of those.  So….

C:  Can you pick which one?  I mean is there, is there, have you sensed that there’s a media blackout?

T:  There are no blackouts that I’ve heard of, no communications being cut off there, they just haven’t communicated. 

C:  Okay.  Okay.  I’ll bring this to a close with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go, so Tony can go, so Tony can go as well as the rest of his team, and RV, RV, RV today, today, today.  Appreciate your taking my call!

T:  I like that part.  All right, thanks.

C:  Yes.  Thanks.

T:  Have a great day.

C:  Take care.  You, too.  Bye-bye.

T:   All right, bye.  Okay, 219, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m great, how are you doin’?

C:  I am great. 

T:  Okay!

C:  I wanted to say that I agree with caller number one and Pam about that guy the other day.  I, too, was tryin’ to hang up on the phone.  I’m like, “Tony, please just click accidentally.  ‘Aw, dang, I’m sorry, what happened?  Hello?  Are you there?’”  Listen, all the other calls, give our thanks just in case we’re not able to do it.  So thank you to you, to DC.  Hopefully we’ll be able to hear him, hear from him before, you know, the day, and thank you Pam and Rayren and the mods and the intels, everybody whose involved, and we’ll never know who you are, thank you, thank you, thank you!

T:  Okay!  Okay!

C:  And I read on, a read a few days ago on the forum that Spook hurt his foot, so Pam, how is Spook doing?  And….

T:  Pam always beatin’ up her dogs.  That, that’s nothin’ new.  She lets ‘em run around…

Pam:  It, it takes a minute to unmute!

T:  …run through the fields.  Okay, so.

C:  She said he wasn’t active since he hurt his foot, so, wondering how Spook’s doing.

Pam:  He is all better, and I don’t know if it were the prayers or the healing that was sent to him from all the people who were listening or reading that, but Spook is awesome and back to his old self, and right now he’s sleeping upside down on the couch next to me, which is pretty funny.

C:  Good.

Pam:  Thank you.

C:  Well, you’re welcome.

Ray:  Now wait a minute, how we startin’ to get mutts in on, on the conference call?

T:  Okay.  All right, what was your question?

C:  You mentioned a few days ago to, what to do to be prepared, what we should be doin’ today, that particular day, to be prepared.  I think it was Friday.  One of the things was separate the currencies in case you go to different banks to exchange.  And for those of us who don’t know how to be mouse one, two, or three, don’t have that knowledge or whatever, should we still make appointments at different banks for the different currencies we have?  Or can we?

T:  I don’t think you need to make appointments at different banks for different currencies.  I think, you know, as this comes out and they want to be competitive if you’re not goin’ through a central source you may just want to make different appointments for, for that reason.  And, now, wherever you go, guys, I don’t care which bank it is, the very first one you walk into, expect them to do their very best to get you to leave all that money right there, ‘cause that’s their goal, I want all your money right now.  So you tell ‘em what you have.  You tell ‘em, you know, based on this much I have what rate are you gonna give me, what deal are you gonna offer me, and if that’s the best you can do, then okay, then I’m gonna do it with this amount, go somewhere else ‘cause, you know, Sheila got this or Frankie got that over there, but I liked your bank better, but now I’m goin’ where the most money is.  I mean there, you have a lot of options when it comes to that, and you guys are gonna have to do a lot of that on your own, ‘cause, course I won’t be able to help you with that part.  But this is a negotiation.  This, I mean, you do have choices and options of places to put your money.  You can do simple exchanges and, and put your money other places to let it grow.  You, you want to, most important, the most important thing that you want to do when you’re doing your exchange besides getting as much as you can is interview them the same way they’re interviewing you.  “What can you do for me?”  And it’s not about protecting your money or I’ll give you a quarter percent more interest a year.  “What can you do for me and my money that nobody else can do?  What is your specialty?  What do you offer me?  What do I look and say, okay, this is our plan and you got a plan to get me this much money?”  When you go in there doing that, your offers will recrease, increase, your benefits will increase, but more importantly they’ll know now I got somebody that’s serious about their money.  That’s who they want to work with!  They want to work with that long-term person more than they do somebody just come in there takin’ the money and bein’ broke in a year or two years if I even give you that, some people ninety days.

So those are the type things I would be lookin’ at if I were you, writin’ down, and even sittin’ down with somebody else and practicin’ like I’m, I’m at the bank!  Okay, I’m goin’ in the bank, and you guys can do this scenario in your head if you want to, and you should.  Be dressed, be ready, be professional, be un-rattled.  I’ve gone through this scenario a hundred times.  Here it is, here’s the money, then say, “Well, I’m gonna give you four dollars, that’s four hundred million dollars.”  You can’t be jumpin’ up and down in your seat, “Oh, my God!  Dah, dah, dah, dah….”  They like, okay, he was an idiot, you know?  I’m not tellin’ you you can’t be happy.  Be composed, “Okay, four hundred million, so I want to divide it up like this and this.”  Go out in the parking lot, scream, holler, jump up and down, do all that stuff, but maintain your professionalism, I know what I’m doin’, I got a plan, let’s work my plan.  But at each bank as you go through, “This is my plan.  How can you help me achieve my goal in this plan, and what is your plan?  You tell me what you’re offering me.”  ‘Cause it is a two-way street, ‘cause everybody can’t do everything.  Every bank does not have expertise in everything, and they can’t give you the same opportunities.  So depending on what you’re looking for and, you know, people are looking for different things . I got a letter from a guy this morning, he said, “Hey, I just want to know how to, I can spend that hundred thousand and get it back.”  You know.  And there’s places you can do that.

C:  Man, I wish (inaudible).

T:  Okay?  The other one, I just want to know about the 3D industry, what you were talkin’ about and how do we get started in that so we can make some money.  Okay.  I’m talkin’ to guys yesterday, “Hey, tell me about this IPO thing, ‘cause that’s a whole lot of money quick, fast, and in a hurry.”  Is there a whole lot of risk?  Not really if you’re goin’ through the bank, if they’re puttin’ you in that position, because they’re the one that’s funding that IPO.  So there’s a lot of little things to learn where you could double, triple, and quadruple your money with no risk at all!  I mean, virtually no risk at all!  But ask ‘em do they have those things, that expertise, and are they willing to share that with you.  So interview them while they’re interviewing you, that’s what I would do, okay?

C:  Okay.  And will you ever share those techniques that the other guys, like I want to know about the 3D machine and how to spend a hundred thousand and get it back.  I want, how do I find, I ask the bank that, too?  Not about the 3D machines, but about the hundred….

T:  I don’t know, I, I don’t know if they’re gonna tell you that. 

T:  But Pam knows all the secrets, so…

C:  But I don’t have (inaudible) because…

T:  …or Ray, Ray.

C:  …and I don’t have your phone number, and Ray won’t let us in if we’re not already a part of it or know people that’s in it.  So I, I don’t have your email, your phone number, or Pam’s.  My mom…

T:  You know what?

C:  …wants to be involved with the, you know….

T:  I don’t understand how Ray and Pam are both like, Pam won’t let you out on the forum, Ray won’t let you in Open Mic.  They some stingy people, aren’t they?  But anyway!

Ray:  Yeah, okay.

Pam:  Yeah, okay.

T:  We’re gonna do the best we can do.  That’s what, you know, Vegas was supposed to be about, everywhere else.  Not about the dinar but about future opportunities and the other places, but I actually wanted the banks to do it!  You know, bring you in, explain some things.  We wanted to bring some people in who do annuities and show you how they work.  We wanted to bring some people in and, you know, your money…any way, any way you guys look at it, I don’t care, any way we look at it—whichever avenue we use, whichever company you use to invest—the money still ends up in a bank somewhere.  Bottom line, that’s where it ends up, but it depends on how you have access to it, what’s the cost, and, you know, how often or how quickly you can get access to it when you need it.  That’s the whole thing.  There are ways out there people can actually teach you how to spend your money, pay yourself back, and make interest on it while you’re doing it.  So, but those are learned things, and we couldn’t do it all on this call.  But those opportunities are out there for you, and hopefully we can get together, those are some things that we’ll be able to discuss.  I mean, we can just party or, you know, we can hold a one-day class, give people avenues, give ‘em numbers and people they can contact on their own and, and learn some things.  And you guys can do some things together to do that same thing.  So let me tell you this.  I wasn’t gonna do this ‘cause I haven’t looked at it myself, but…I’m gonna do it ‘cause Pam wants to do it really bad.  Right Pam?  Pam wants to….

Pam:  Absolutely.  Absolutely!

T:  All right.  Then go ahead and do it, ‘cause they can see I was tellin’ you, it was Pam, Pam did it.

Pam:  Okay, guys, we have been working hard in the forum to try and educate our members.  I know that while Rayren is a lot more qualified to do that than I am, he’s been doing the same thing over in Open Mic.  We have daz at the TNT site doin’ it for us, and we have a lot of information there.  But one of the latest things we found that is a tremendous tool and accessible to everyone out there in many different forms is the latest Tony Robbins book.  You guys all know him as a, a tremendous motivational speaker.  He has an amazing history himself; Tony knows all about it, he can tell you more than I can.  But his new book is amazing, and it’s called, “Money:  Master the Game” I think.  It’s available on Amazon, but we’re not here to sell books.  It’s also available on YouTube as an audio.  There are a few different versions.  It’s amazing; everybody should read it.  Everybody should pass it on, pass on the links to it, Google it, whatever, and get it to your family members, get it to the members of your groups, because this is what you need to do either before it RVs or before you do anything with your money.  You need to read this book.

T:  Okay.  So I haven’t read it, I’m tellin’ you guys, and I don’t know that there’s any book out there, period, that’s the Holy Grail, I mean not any of ‘em.  But reading is fundamental, right?  I mean, reading can’t hurt at all, several books, several avenues, but you have to educate yourself to take care of your money, and that’s where you do it, when you take a course like that, and that’s what you have to tell these people that you’re giving money to that are sittin’ back relaxing, ‘cause that’s what they have been doing for years, waitin’ for you to bring ‘em the information, waitin’ for you to interpret what I’m saying, doing all that, they’re gonna be the ones with the money and don’t have a clue.  So go to our forum.  We have a list of books there that we recommend that people read to find out what the real world is about, the real financial centers, our real government, and even those who have helped you get started in this, and add this book to the list!  I like Tony Robbins ‘cause he was a motivational speaker from years back and it helped me and do some of the things I was doing in network marketing, everything else.  I never looked at him as a financial guru, but Pam knows this book, I mean she’s gotten into it, daz has gotten into it, and I don’t think any book hurts if it makes sense.  Every bit of education adds to your ability to take care of your own financial situation, and that’s what you should be lookin’ to do.  So, okay, so you got me way off track there.

C:  That’s okay.  I wrote that book down.  I also got the—I know I got it wrong—but the who stole my cheese.

T:  Yep.

C:  I got “The Millionaire Next Door” and somethin’ else I have (inaudible).  So I want to say that you are a great leader to be able to lead millions of people via phone is like totally awesome.  Your leadership shows through the phone, even when you’re listening to us complain about stuff that you have no control over.  You still handle it with peace, with humbleness, and you repeat the same questions—answer the same questions, rather—over and over again.  Even when you irritated with it, you still answer it, and you’re just really awesome, so.

T:  Well thank you very much.  I really appreciate it, and I just want everybody to know I have had a lot of practice at it, because last call, and after this call, Pam calls me to complain about the complainers, so I get some extra time, okay?  All right.  All right, thank you very much.

C:  Well, have a great day.  You’re welcome.

T:  Yep.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  All right, thank you, bye.  Okay, Jerry’s World.  We’re in Jerry’s World.

C:  I’m right here, Tony, good morning.  I’m here!  Good morning!

T:  How are you?

C:  I’m doing terrific, my friend.

C:  I, I want to ask you…two things.  First of all, with regards to getting the contract rates, is there a minimum amount involved for each currency?

T:  A minimum amount to get the contract rates?

C:  Correct.

T:  No, I’ve never heard about a minimum.  I’ve heard about a maximum, but not a minimum.

C:  So in other words, if I go in there with let’s say one million of a particular dinar, I can, I can negotiate a contract rate with that.

T:  In all honesty, that’s probably not gonna happen. 

C:  Well that’s why I’m tryin’ to find a minimum.

T:  Well, I don’t know that, and nobody (inaudible) don’t give it to anybody with a million.

C:  Oh, okay. 

T:  But, okay, let’s say you’re the man, you’re makin’ a choice.  Now, do I give a $32 rate to a guy with a million or to a guy with a hundred million that’s gonna leave 40% in here for six months or two years?

C:  Correct.  Correct.

T:  Guy with the million, you know, he gonna go out, buy a couple cars, buy a house, and he’s broke!  So why am I gonna give him, you know, my allocation of the contract rate to go spend in ninety days.

T:  I mean, let’s be realistic, though, okay?

C:  Yeah, but no, I, on the hon--, on the honest side, I asked that question simply because first of all in ignorance, lack of knowledge of that particular fact, and whether, if there was a minimum that was set.  And, you know, the principle of it, quite naturally, maybe you wouldn’t know, but yes I do understand that concept.  The other thing I had, wanted to ask you about and, and not holding you to anything, but as I told you last time I talked with you, I lost my mother and so I, I missed the call on Monday because I attended the services.  But I went back and listened to the tape, and it, it rose a question for me.  The question is regarding the 25K and the removing of the three zeros.  And the question I’m asking is is that an in-country only for determination of rates, or will it affect, or will it affect the international rates far as me holding a 25K dinar note, would I lose those three zeros when I go in to exchange?

T:  Okay.  First of all, let me give, give you my condolences for your mother, okay?  And we’re sorry to hear that, that you have to go through that, so I want to say that first, and probably from (inaudible).

C:  Thank you.

T:  Now, the next thing.  So let’s talk about that so everybody understands it.  All right.  I’m gonna mute you for a minute ‘cause there’s a lot of noise.  Okay.  Here’s the thing, guys, goin’ back through the history of this, and we knew years ago, years ago, and we explained it to the majority of the people on here, I’m sure.  Always when the lower denoms came out—the 1s, the 2s, the 5s, 10s, 25, 50s—they had always said the three-zero notes that remained out in circulation, the 25,000 notes would be the same thing as a 25-dinar note in country.  Three zeros removed, it’s only worth that.  They gave them plenty of time to turn those notes in and get the lower denomination notes so they would be worth the same.  They pulled in probably 98% of those notes already.  But again, last week’s article, a 25K note would equal  75 US Dollars, right?  A 25 dinar at $3, 75 US Dollars.  They gave you the rate, $3 at least, the rate is gonna be to equal the 75, this is in writing.  The 25K note, three-zero note in country, the article said in country!  If it was all around the world, it would’ve just been flat.  That’s gonna be the rate!  Internationally.  In country.   You know?  They would’ve needed to specify where.  We knew that after the RV was announced we were gonna have two years, basically, of that happening with the 2,000 [sic] note, that was the plan for us, outside of the country to get it in, but it would still be treated as a 25,000 note.  Outside the country.  That has always been the plan.  So did they change the plan?  Well, I would say yes, but how are they gonna change it now when they’ve already paid out all of these people based on that?  Three zeros have been there, rate, everything else, and everybody already knows it.  And you can’t give them this much for it and give me that much.  I mean, it just can’t happen without total chaos, and nobody’s lookin’ for total chaos, and that’s not the plan, guys.  So again, I think we’re hearing articles and seeing things and not understanding.  That article wasn’t for us, it was for the people of Iraq.  It will not affect our exchange at all.  Okay?  Is that good?

C:  Yeah!  Yeah, Tony.  You got me back on?

T:  Yep, you’re back on!

C:  Okay.  Great, great, ‘cause I had some of my, my people, and I had quite a discussion with them, so, and I could not answer them, so I, I was compelled to ask that question.  And in regards to what you were sayin’ earlier, you and Pam, I, I’ve been in touch with books like “Think and Grow Rich,” you know, and I want to admonish most of the people out there, you have to align yourself with people that know more than you know.  Napoleon Hill wrote that, you’d have to think on a higher plane.  All those kinda books help you to understand the principles and make, and enable you to move forward.  With that, I’m gonna say that you’ve answered my question, I’m not gonna be one of these people that ling on, linger on and on.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Go RV.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  All right.

C:  Thank you!

T:  A’ight.  Okay, 860, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I am great, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doing pretty good.  I’m out shopping, having a ball, getting things for the grandkids.

T:  Oooo, okay!

C:  Yeah, school and all that kinda good stuff.  But I wanted to know, do you know if, if Abadi is in country or out?  Is he still out?

T:  My understanding is he is in country.

C:  Oh, okay!  Very good.  And I just, I don’t know if you can answer or not, but I was gonna ask you if it’s, if you could give an update on the ISIS and what’s happening with all of that.

T:  I haven’t heard a whole lot about it.  We haven’t even been, been, been discussing a lot of it with DC or the guys over there because…they don’t think it’s as bad as, as we’re hearing!   All the time they’re like, “It’s really not that bad.”  They’re really running, we really got this under control.  You know, Abadi said they would be out of Mosul within thirty days.  I mean, they’ve been there, what, over a year now, taken over, to say thirty days they’ll be gone?  Yeah.  There’s some things I think we’re not seein’ the news that are goin’ over there in relationship to boots on the grounds, things like that that we probably shouldn’t talk about, I mean, until it’s public, but I think it’s well under hand. 

C:  Wow.  Okay!  Terrific.  I kind of figured that might be the, the answer, but, but again let me ask this to be sure.  So, and again, thank you to you and the entire team.  I mean, you guys are just awesome, all of you, each and every one.  And, and for your patience, you’re like a saint.

T:  Okay, well thank you, ma’am!  Vegas?

C:  Thank you!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  You betcha.

T:  All right, let’s do it.  All right, thanks.  Okay.  Okay, 410, good morning.

C:  Wow, good morning, Job.

T:  Okay.  How are you?

C:  Some people say that you have the patience Job.

C:  Yeah.  And I’m kinda on the other guy’s side.  I was,  I’m not on his side, I mean it’s like one who called about the complaints, and I just appreciate how well you can handle it because not everybody could do that.  And I know what your purpose is is to really try to get everybody educated, show patience great, graciously as you do, that’s a good lesson for all of us.  I missed the, getting on a call.  After you said something, it must have been four calls ago, about getting ready and taking some time, we should be deciding on how much currency to take to each of the four banks we were going to.  Of course, I’m paraphrasing. 

[Skipping to end of call.  This was addressed, and I’m on vacation, so as Tony would say, “It is what it is!”]

T:  Okay, guys.  Pam is telling me to find somebody on the board who’s not even on the board, ‘cause he has a great question and he’s not even on the board.  So how do I do that, Pamela?  Oh!  There he is.  That happens frequently, guys, and I tell Pam stuff like that.  She comes back and says, “You idiot.”  So anyway, 352, yes sir.

C:  Hi, Tony.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  First off I want to, well, I’m doin’ delightful, thank you.  First, I want to, hope your family and you are both, are all doing well.

T:  We are.

C:  And I am a long, long-time listener, first-time caller, and I have a question I’d like to ask for a lot of the people that are new or that don’t have a, a lot of knowledge, so I’m gonna try to pick your brain a little bit.  My question is, for those people that have not had the opportunity or do not have the money to go ahead and set up things ahead of time but they are familiar with, you know, trusts and foundations, excuse me.  They’re also familiar with MCA accounts, you know, and things like that, but until they have the money to do that, what is one or two of the things that you would do after you exchange to protect your money until you can go ahead and make those arrangements?

T:  Okay.  First of all, guys, to, to do a trust, just a trust, anyway, you can do what’s, what’s basically called a skeleton.  So you can name your trust.  You can go online and get a Tax ID Number for your trust.  They give it to you the very same day, so you can have somebody prepare for you a, a two-page document or the first page which names the officers, things on your trust.  Guys, that’s, that’s a minimal amount.  Just to never put it in your name, put it in that trust name, you can do that and prepare from anything else.  Now, if you wanna do that, and there’s a lot of attorneys who would do that, I mean, that or direct you on the internet where you could print out a form to establish your own trust to start with.  You can always change it afterwards, you can always move money afterwards.  You can go in and do this in your name and immediately put it in your trust afterwards, foundation.  I mean, hopefully you don’t get sued or go into anything else, I mean within the first days or hours of gettin’ this money, and that should be your priority when you’re writin’ down my top ten things to do is get the money, have an attorney already lined up, have my trust documents drawn up by that evening, at least a skeleton, where I can go back and have it transferred, if you’re truly concerned about something that quick.  That’s just what I would do.  So I’m not advising anybody, givin’ anybody any legal advice, anything else.  You just asked what would I do.  That’s what I would do. 

C:  Okay.  Well, and the reason I’m asking those questions, a lot of people that, that are, you know, undergoing hard times—and that’s, and that’s pretty prevalent right now—they don’t have a lot of money, but, but they still want to go ahead and protect that money for the first let’s say seven days, ten days and are concerned about what kind of account to put it in or, you know, what, you know, if it should be in several different names or, you know, what they can do to actually par, is, is there a particular type of account or bank that has more protection than a, than other banks for example?  I know non-derivative banks are great or are a lot better, but a lot of those are gonna be the smaller banks.  So that’s why I…

T:  No.  Okay.

C:  …was asking you if you had one or two things….

T:  All right, but again, those aren’t questions you should be askin’ me ‘cause I’m not the banker, I don’t know.  Those are questions that could be freely answered at any bank right now, and they’re great questions, and you should make a list of ‘em in the forum and everybody can go into any bank and, “This is what I’m lookin’ at.  Again, I’m about to get this money.”  Do that.  They’re gonna answer your questions.  They’re gonna say, “You can sit it right here,” and won’t even touch it.  It’s free, and wait four or five days and decide what you want to do with it afterwards.  But…

C:  Exactly.

T:  …those are the questions that should be answered by bankers, and it doesn’t cost you a dime to get them answered.  You just have to walk through the door of the bank, sit down with somebody, and say this is what’s about to happen.  And again, it could be anything you want it to be, an IPO, an inheritance, somebody left me some money, you know, I’m dividin’ up whatever, and I’m lookin’ to have this money the next ten or fifteen days, and I want to know how can I put it here until I can make sure it’s protected?  I want to protect it, but I eventually want to do a trust, a foundation, do this.  I want to add some people on there that aren’t here to sign documents.  Explain the situation and they’ll say, “This is what I would do ‘cause it’s a holding account, or it’s a holding account that’s interest bearing that’ll give you this much over the next ten, fifteen days.”  Those are free questions, guys, they don’t cost anything!

C:  Very good!  That’s what I was lookin’ to hear!  I just wanted to hear it from you so that a lot of the people that can’t get into the forum or that have those questions would hear your answer on it.  And I thank you very much, and as a final, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Thank you, have a great day.

T:  All right.  Okay, guys.  Well, unfortunately it’s that time of day, we’re gonna have to take off, so Pam?  If you got any complaining to do, now’s the time.

Pam:  I don’t have any complaining to do, because complaining about complaining is still complaining!  But…

T:  That’s right!

Pam:  …daz and I have been chatting during the call, and Tony Robbins, in his book, spends about two hours talking about some of the same things that our TNT Tony has just been telling you guys.  He also strongly recommends that you use a fiduciary, and I’m gonna read this definition for you.  “A fiduciary duty is a legal duty to act solely in another party’s interest.  Parties owning this duty are called fiduciaries.  The individuals to whom they owe a duty are called principals.  Fiduciaries may not profit from their relationship with their principals unless they have the principals’ express informed consent.  They also have a duty to avoid any conflicts of interest between themselves and their principals or between their principals and the fiduciaries other clients.  A fiduciary duty is the strictest duty of care recognized by the US legal system.”  I’m going to post this information and all the Tony Robbins information on the Tony Blast area of our forum and on the TNTDinar.com site for all our nonmembers .  And for our members, I will start a thread in the General section so you’ll know where to look with all the information that daz has put together for us for all our TNT members.  Thanks, guys, you really do need to do this.

T:  Wait, Pam.  How much you gettin’ paid for that?

Pam:  I know it.  I know it!  And you know, actually I think Tony Robbins is donating the proceeds from the book.  Actually he, the homeless or something like that I think is what I remember.

T:  Okay.  All right, Ray?

Ray:  Okay.  Well, this is When-Am-I-Gonna-See-It Wednesday, as far as I’m concerned, and time will tell when we’re gonna see it!  So just hold on and hold out!  It will be here…when it gets here.  Enjoy your day.

T:  Okay.  That’s a good thought.  All right, guys.  Everything is good.  We’ve heard no bad news at all.  Everybody’s prepped, ready to go, and they’re still being told be ready to go at any moment.  I don’t know anything that we’re waiting for, but we seem to be waiting.  They’ve had meetings, laws have been passed, been presented.  Reforms have been passed, been presented to the people.  I don’t know the, you know, China-Vietnam deal put a, a hold on it or, or a delay on it this morning or not.  I know it affected the market, but we’ll see what happened.  But there’s no major thing out there that I know of that’s stopping this from going.  So it might be a minor something here or there, but everybody was definitely excited Monday evening and yesterday, still feeling every moment that this could happen.  So there has to be one little i dotted or one little t crossed in order for it to go, and it doesn’t take long for that to happen.  So I’m gonna say enjoy the rest of your day, I’m gonna enjoy mine, and I’m hopin’ and prayin’ to God that I’m not back here on Friday.  I’m hopin’ this is over long before that, so.  And everybody else do the same thing.  All right, thank you everybody!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15   Empty Re: FULL TNT Tony Conference Call 8.19.15

Post by chilimama Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:04 pm

THE MORE I READ AND LISTEN TO THAT SCAMMER THE MORE I REALIZE HOW LITTLE HE ACTUALLY KNOWS. I CANNOT WAIT TILL HE IS IN PRISON WHERE HE BELONGS. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS AN IDIOT, BUT IT JUST SEEMS TO GET WORSE AS TIME GOES ON.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum