Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
chattels chat notes  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

chattels chat notes

2 posters

Go down

chattels chat notes  Empty chattels chat notes

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 am

Wealthwatch Member Night Chat  8-19-15

chattels: ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — Hevidar Ahmed, the Rudaw correspondent who covered the nightlong Erbil talks between the five major Kurdish parties in Erbil, has spoken about US Deputy Special Envoy Brett H. McGurk’s role in the talks. "

He came tidy with a beautifully knotted tie, but as talks dragged on, one could clearly see how tired he had become," said Ahmed. The Erbil talks were held at Saad Abdullah Palace between the five major parties to bring about a solution to the presidential crisis. Supporters of current Kurdistan region president Masoud Barzani would like him to remain in his post past the end of his term on Thursday. 

"Ambassador McGurk was respected by all parties," noted Hevidar. "He was running from one room to another to urge the parties to reach a consensus. Whenever he saw two parties engaging in a dialogue, he hurried to calm them down and help the talks continue." 

~~~

The Erbil talks held between Kurdistan's five major parties concluded with the Kurdish parliament asking to postpone its session scheduled for August 19. Parliament Speaker Yousif Muhammed decided to dismiss the request, and called for holding the next session, but he failed to obtain a quorum. 

The aim of the session was to discuss Presidency Law amendments. McGurk has called the talks “historic,” and urged all different parties for unity against the ISIS threat.

chattels: https://www.dinardaily.net/t46325-rudaw-correspondent-speaks-about-brett-mcgurk-s-role-in-erbil-talks#251603

chattels: even the KRG is in " crisis " these days

chattels: Political Council to work: decision-Abadi solo reform and the National Alliance to take responsibility with him    chattels: www.alliraqnews.com/modul...

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13184

chattels: WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, we discuss two big issues. First, a reform initiative in Iraq that has resulted in the removal of top politicians from power. Second, what happened to America’s $500 million train-and-equip program, which was aimed at training Syrian opposition forces to battle the Islamic State? 

A complete disaster,” is how a senior defense department official describes it. We will talk more about this in the program.

chattels: rudaw.net/english/middlee...  https://www.dinardaily.net/t46326-on-abadis-iraq-reform-and-failure-of-us-train-and-equip-program#251604

chattels: Iraq is precariously holding together as a state, but there are increasing doubts as to whether it can, or even should, remain as a unified country. ISIS controls large swathes of the country, and there’s still considerable tension between Sunnis and the Shiite dominated government of Haidar al-Abadi. 

There have been protests against corruption and the poor state of the country’s infrastructure, including unreliable electricity supplies. Abadi has responded by reshuffling his government and getting rid of his deputies vice-presidents, including his predecessor, Nouri al-Maliki. 

The United States expected Abadi to create a unified government which could deal with social, political, economic and security problems. He’s promised reforms with this reshuffle, but is this just political musical chairs, or is he serious about dealing with the major issues that confront Iraq?

chattels: To discuss these questions, Rudaw’s Namo Abdulla talks to: - Phillip Lohaus, Defense and national security analyst with The American Enterprise Institute. - Hardin Lang, a senior fellow at American Progress, where he focuses on U.S. national security, Middle East policy, and the role of Islamists in the region.

chattels: Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi said that his ministry will refer those named in the Commission fall of Mosul from military commanders to military justice. He said in a statement today: 

"The Parliamentary Committee of Inquiry on the fall of Mosul came her to touch here or there in a topic or another what We had mentioned to him and read its causes and dismantled parts Alazmoah inherent about the army's performance style mystery of what happened in Mosul, and in Salahuddin, Anbar and differed event or degree or details of context. 

He said al-Obeidi said the ministry has taken its part, a series of legal proceedings against the leaders and officers on diversity Pyramid leadership and levels of referral dozens of them to investigate the military and the judiciary, which issued a fair judgments against defaulters of them, 

and on the Committee on the fall of Mosul parliamentary report hope for justice for the homeland and the account to dereliction of military duty or cowardice and complacency and left arms or withdrawal unjustified and other descriptions, which can be be held accountable by law. 

Albermanah The fall of Mosul, the Special Committee delivered its report to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, which in turn handed over the report to the judiciary to take legal action against the names on a report .   chattels: ninanews.com/Website/News...                                                                          

http://ninanews.com/Website/News_Details.aspx?Ry5DSZwLYvHKcTAWrXP%252fIg%253d%253d

chattels: It appears that military will be referred to the Judiciary. They may be the " fall guys " / scapegoats with the Mosul Report.

chattels: BAGHDAD / NINA / The leading figure of the Kurdistan, former MP, Mahmoud Othman expected that Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi will face opposition from most of the political blocs on his decision to reduce the number of ministries because of the quota system and compatibility, which the current government was formed on these basis. "

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "All blocs want to keep their ministers in their positions (ministries), so the coming days will witness protest of these blocs on Abadi's decision to reduce the ministries and merging them."

Othman praised the reformist decisions launched by Abadi, which may contribute to the elimination of government sag and rampant corruption in state institutions, adding that all Iraqis are waiting for practical application of the reforms, not only to make decisions. "

chattels: ninanews.com/Website/News...

http://ninanews.com/Website/News_Details.aspx?g137mhZzhda8469aE%252b3gOA%253d%253d

chattels: BAGHDAD / NINA / House voted in its meeting today to refer the report of the parliamentary Committee on the fall of Mosul to the public prosecutor, without reading it in the meeting.      chattels: ninanews.com/Website/News...

http://ninanews.com/Website/News_Details.aspx?TJP%252b%252bK8iTorskU%252bn8XQQHg%253d%253d

Donnie: we are witnessing some very interesting/exciting changing taking/trying to take place in Iraq these weeks.

Donnie: ‹@MichelleL› GE
Donnie: *changes

MichelleL: Donnie Smile good! we can use interesting, exciting, changing trying to take place in Iraq lol

MichelleL: changes too

Donnie: lol

MichelleL: looks like the room is going to sleep earlier than me tonight - most unusual
MichelleL: just you and chattels posting away Smile

Donnie: if you're interested in reading something let me know.

MichelleL: usually am Donnie lol what have you in mind?

BOBBY: MichelleL. ..... how ya doing

MichelleL: catch me before i get my bp pill - after that i'm toast
MichelleL: hey Bobby! how are you healing? bored silly?

BOBBY: MichelleL. .... bored beyond belief

MichelleL: lol Bobby

MichelleL: Donnie thanks, was checking it out before coming in here, you mean from recaps?

Donnie: yes - just read her posts for a shorter version

MichelleL: gotcha

Donnie: i like what she is saying
Donnie: obviously no idea if it'll happen that way but would be cool if it did

MichelleL: she is pretty interesting to read - and as believable and more so than so many

MichelleL: ‹@Donnie› you have to lover her saying they have to have an intl rate before selling the bonds

MichelleL: love her lol

Donnie: for sure
Donnie: and did you see what the first rate is she mentioned ?

MichelleL: i'm trying so hard to be awake and alert - two overly ambitious things for me at this hour lol

MichelleL: nope, I normally am a skimmer - what was it please?
MichelleL: and don't tell me to "read every word" please ROFL~

BOBBY: MichelleL. ..... read every word  lol

MichelleL: ‹@BOBBY› ROFL you want that other knee?

Donnie: ‹@MichelleL› lol i'd never say that. I won't even say that to my kids anymore Smile

chattels: BAGHDAD / NINA / A number of parliamentarians of the state of law threatened to withdraw from the parliament if the report of the parliamentary Committee investigating the fall of the city of Mosul remained as it is and charges some of the leaders of the state of law in the forefront of whom Nuri al-Maliki head of the coalition. 

Hassan al-Sinead, MP of the state of law called in a press release, "State of Law bloc to take a clear position on the politicized report of the Committee even if it resulted in a mass resignation from Parliament.". He added, 

"The Committee did not vote on any recommendations and what was published in this context is just assumptions based on known political positions. He concluded that the report does not have any legal value and was subjected to clear political pressures. ".

BOBBY: lol

MichelleL: ‹@Donnie› lol glad to hear that!

chattels: ninanews.com/Website/News...

http://ninanews.com/Website/News_Details.aspx?3JfUYHgennOtmGo1dbbBkA%253d%253d

chattels: Iraqi Christians take up arms to regain lost land BAGHDAD — Christians formed armed units to regain land lost when the Ninevah Plains were invaded by the Islamic State (IS) in June 2014. Though the Yazidi and Christian minorities of the plains distrust the Iraqi federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), this step was still unexpected of a peaceful group. 

However, the Christians' actions fit in with the prevailing atmosphere: Everyone in Iraq is now armed. Read more: www.al-monitor.com/pulse/...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46332-iraqi-christians-take-up-arms-to-regain-lost-land#251612

Donnie: "Everyone in Iraq is now armed" as they should be! IMO

Tex: ‹@Donnie› every non-criminal in the U.S. should be armed too..

Tex: Guess that would leave out the Politicians LOL

BOBBY: Tex..... i am doing my part  😉

Donnie: ‹@Tex› agreed

Tex: ‹@Donnie› That stuff by My Ladies was sure intresting

Donnie: ‹@Tex› I thought so.

Tex: I will go read it again in the mornning , see if i can soak up some more of it,, Yall have a great evening,,

chattels: KRG added that “from July 1 to August 17, crude oil flows from the Kurdistan region have been regularly interrupted because of the damage caused by 'hot-tapping' the pipeline and stealing oil.” The repeated damage has an estimated cost of $251 million, the regional government said. 

These losses are in addition to the $250 million caused by the explosion at the end of July in southeast Turkey that was claimed by an armed splinter wing of the Kurdistan Worker's Party (PKK). 

“The Kurdistan region of Iraq faces an economic crisis due to the budget shortfall from Baghdad, the fight against terrorism, the burden on the economy of hosting 1.8 million refugees and internally displaced people, and the drop in the oil price by over 50 per cent since the end of 2014,” KRG said.   chattels: rudaw.net/english/kurdist...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46327-krg-oil-theft-and-sabotage-threaten-vital-pipeline#251606

chattels: ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — The Shiite militia groups known as the Hashd al-Shaabi, or Popular Mobilization Units, will be part of the operation to recapture the city of Mosul from the Islamic State, a spokesperson for the Iraqi government said Wednesday. 

Zhuhai Aeraji, the representative of a government-backed coordination unit to recapture Mosul, told reporters the Shiite fighters will take part in the campaign in coordination with Sunni forces and the Peshmerga of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG). “There are many sides who will take part in the operation, including a US military and consultative forces in cooperation with Kurdistan region and Hashd al- Shaabi,” Aeraji said.

chattels: Karim Nouri, a spokesperson for the Hashd al-Shaabi, said earlier that recapturing central areas in Iraq will “pave the way to drive out ISIS militants from Mosul.” 

“When Anbar and Salahaddin provinces are freed, I think it will be easier to control Mosul again without much resistance,” Karim said, denying there were any tensions between Kurds and Hasd al-Shaabi.     chattels: rudaw.net/english/middlee...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46328-iraqi-officials-shiite-militias-will-help-fight-for-mosul#251607

chattels: “When Anbar and Salahaddin provinces are freed, I think it will be easier to control Mosul again without much resistance,” Karim said

chattels: ‹@chattels› Ramadi is at best half done and Fallujah awaits, but the vast desert area west to the Syrian border may be even more difficult.

chattels: Beji in Salahaddin province continues to defy complete control by ISF

chattels: Iraq, Iran plan to resume bilateral banking ties Baghdad (AIN) -Two delegations from Iran’s Keshavarzi Bank and Eghtesad Novin (EN) Bank are now in Iraq to discuss ways for resumption of bilateral banking ties between the two countries.

Managing Director of Iran’s Keshavarzi Bank Morteza Shahidzadeh and EN Bank Managing Director Hassan Motamedi plan to discuss bilateral economic cooperation with Iraqi banking officials. 

The Iranian banking officials plan to use potentials of banking cooperation with Iraq and resumption of bilateral ties between the two sides in a bid to materialize development of bilateral economic ties after lifting sanctions on Iran.

chattels: https://www.dinardaily.net/t46331-iraq-iran-plan-to-resume-bilateral-banking-ties#251610

chattels: ISF foils ISIL attack on Baiji district, explodes 10 tanks bomb
chattels: Chief police: ISF is advancing on ISIL in some directions in Baiji

chattels: en.alliraqnews.com/module...

http://en.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=3

Fit2beFit: so any maliki confirmation

chattels: BAGHDAD / Nina / The Ministry of Defense announced on Tuesday the launch of a major military operation carried out by the joint military and security forces for the Liberation of the island areas western Samarra and down to the Lake of al-Thar Thar. 

The war media cell said in a press statement today that "our troops from the army and the popular mobilization and federal police, tanks and artillery regiment and the fight against terrorism and the Army Aviation and Air Force participated in the operation.

chattels: ninanews.com/Website/News... https://www.dinardaily.net/t46330-a-major-military-operation-started-to-liberate-the-island-west-of-samarra#251609

chattels: ‹@Fit2beFit› not since earlier today

Fit2beFit: thanks

chattels: ‹@Fit2beFit› my pleasure

chattels: BAGHDAD / NINA / Daash organization executed four citizens in Anbar under the pretext of espionage and insulting the divine self. Sites close to the extremist group cited that "elements of Daash has executed two citizens in Rawa in Anbar province on charges of spying, and massacred two young men in Anbar province, under the pretext of insulting the divine self .       chattels: ninanews.com/Website/News...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46329-daash-executes-4-people-in-anbar-on-charges-of-espionage-and-insulting-divine-self#251608

chattels: these people are brutal

Wocardtexas: Where everyone can see to

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

chattels chat notes  Empty Re: chattels chat notes

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:25 am

I can't help but notice that there's 8 dinardaily.net posts they're referencing...

chattels chat notes  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum