Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes

Go down

TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes Empty TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2015 - Final

Highlights of Tony's conference call.  Updated as the call progresses. 
                                           Pam: Tony Robbins book available on the internet. It's amazing!  “Money Master.”                                                                      Everybody should read it. Pass it on. Get it to your groups, family members.
Do before it RV's or before you do anything with your money!!!
Tony:  Gooooooood Morning, TNT!  It's a very, very quiet day.  I mean all around the world!  Monday memo's went out all around the world saying, "After this time, look for something to happen. . . This time we are really going to do it."
When that time was I don't know. . . I do believe everybody is ready to go.
DC: 
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  Specific intel was look for it after 3 pm today.  Everybody still there, holed up and on board, looking for this to go.   Just do not know the exact moment in time.  The quietest day is today.                                                                             Nice quiet day that leads me to believe it could be SuperFantastic.
IRAQ:    Reforms announced yesterday.  Maliki still in Iraq.  Parliament paid in Kurdistan.  Parliament not paid in Baghdad nor the people in Baghdad.   Tony:  It's the 19th and still they have not been paid. If their intention is to pay at old rate they could have done that.  

• CBI     
  • Banks 
  • TV / Mosques Tony:  No blackout, just no communication.  Got nothing out of Iraq today. Nothing.  Zero!  Don't know what they are saying.  Haven't seen any articles.
  • Delete the "3" zeroes:  Tony: The plan has always been it would be 25,000 OUTSIDE of the country.  It will not affect our exchange at all.
  • ISIL:  Tony thinks we are not seeing certain things on the news but that it is well underhand.

UNITED STATES:   

• Blacklist:  Tony says too many people have already been paid, received SKR's for the Dinar to go on the Blacklist. 
  • Banks:        Got memo's yesterday and everybody just sitting there. 
  • Caps on currency:  Tony said no one has talked about them in last couple months.  Said he thought the ZIM had been raised from $500 million to $1 billion.  It was not clear if that was the currency amount that could be exchanged or the total amount you could receive.
  • Personal Financial Plans:  Have a plan and share with your family.  Tony reminds us no one knows when they will walk out the door and not come back.
  • Skeleton Trust is for those who want the basic set up and just can't afford attorneys etc. Tony recommended setting up a skeleton Trust.  Basically, name and create your Trust, have the first page or two and file for an IRS identification number.  It's called an EIN number.  You can add the by-laws later, when you have the funds to pay a professional.

Exchanging:   Tony:  They set it up so they can do 1800 people a day to exchange. Why they do that when your not even supposed to know about it?   This is a negotiation.  
Appointments do not need to be made at different banks for different currencies, but if you want the banks to compete for your business and rate then you might consider appointments at different banks.  Tony said if your threatened like, this is a one time offer or only good for today, then walk away.  Their goal is to get all of your money.  Not to let you walk out of the bank.  Tell them how much you have.  The more you have the better leverage you have was the indication.  People will a million will most likely not be offered a contract rate.  (Tony did not say it, but my thinking is if you have 1 million Dinar and 20 million Dong or some ZIM, you would represent enough money collectively to have a good bargaining position)
Tony: Most important thing you want to do is interview them like they are doing you. Ask, what can you do for me and my money that no one else can do?  Do that and your offers/benefits will increase. . . . Everybody can not do everything. Every bank does not have expertise in everything.
You can visit the bank now and tell them our expecting a sum, inheritance, investment to mature and ask for their investment brochure so you have some understanding before you go to your appointment.
They want the long term customer.  Be dressed.  Be professional.  Be calm.
Tony:  Tell them what you have and ask what rate is their best.  Remember you can go somewhere else.
CLOSING STATEMENTS:
PAM:  Daz and I have been chatting during the call.  Tony Robbins in his book spends about 2 hours talking about the same things Tony talks about.  The Fidicuary duty is to act solely in the other parties interest.  To whom they owe a duty are called principals.  Fidicuiary may not . . .. have duty to  (she went to fast.  Suggest you read the verbatim transcript.)  We are going to post this information in the Forum and for non-members will start a thread in the general information section.  You really do need to do this.
RAY:  This is “when am I going to see it Wednesday?”  As far as I am concerned.  Hold out.  It will be here when it gets here. 
TONY:  Everything is good.  Heard no bad news at all.  Still being told, “ready to go at any moment.”  Meetings, laws passed and presented.  Reforms passed and presented.  Don’t know if China, Viet Nam put a hold or delay on it this morning.  No major thing out there I know of stopping this from going.  Might be a minor.  Everyone still excited this morning.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  Hoping and pray I’m not back here on Friday.  That this is over long before that.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum