Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market

3 posters

Go down

wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market Empty wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:22 am

wmawhite 

Well, well ,well...now the U.S. News and World Report is reporting the same thing:.."US News & World Report - Iraqi selling intl bonds and redominating currency...Reacting to the crisis, Iraq plans to issues bonds worth $7 billion — $5 billion in international bonds... Iraq also revived a long-delayed plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar by knocking three zeroes off the nominal value of its banknotes, said Ihsan Shamran al-Yassiri, the head of Iraq Central Bank Issuing and Vaults Department"  the significance is that the IQD will be on the bond market. The bond market is twice the size of all of the world's stock markets combined.   when the IQD is on the bond market the individual bonds are able to move freely.  This is the first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets. Exciting and nice news.

[...will those bonds be in Dinar...or USD? the international ones?]  The article...reports in IQD.  [is redenominate the same thing as a LOP?]  No...Understanding this, ...a LOP would be going in the opposite direction.  Try to understand when a country LOP it is under huge inflation and the currency is losing value daily. Iraq has very little inflation and even the biggest critic will admit that the value of the IQD is much greater than 1166.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market Empty Re: wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:16 am

Took me a while to find the article simply because wmawhite made up their own title. Seems the real title, and the article paints a slightly less rosy picture.
USA News & World Report wrote:Iraq's Economy in Trouble
Iraq's economy, beaten by Islamic State war and low oil prices, struggles amid rising protests
AGHDAD (AP) — In business since the 1960s, Karim al-Aboudi's family has seen Iraq's economy boom with oil wealth and bust through wars and the 2003 U.S.-led invasion, but today marks the worst downturn he's seen in decades.

Forced to fire 65 percent of his staff and close two of his six aluminum and glass factories, al-Aboudi's troubles mirror those facing business owners across Iraq. As the country battles the Islamic State group on the ground, it faces massive budget deficits brought on by the lowest global oil prices in six and a half years.

And while austerity cuts have helped Iraq fund its military effort against the extremists, it has slowed businesses like al-Aboudi's and construction firms that rely on government contracts.

Taking a deep puff of a cigarette, 65-year-old al-Aboudi said he and others don't see it getting much better soon: "The manufacturers and merchants are now only drinking tea and reading newspapers."

Since early 2014, Iraq has suffered a serious economic decline after the Shiite-led government in Baghdad started losing territory to the Sunni militants of the Islamic State group. Low oil prices exacerbated the decline, wreaking havoc on Iraq's national budget, of which oil revenue makes nearly 95 percent.

Read the rest of the article https://www.dinardaily.net/t46279-iraq-s-economy-beaten-by-islamic-state-war-and-low-oil-prices-struggles

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market 2805820865  wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market 2805820865  wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market 2805820865  wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market Empty Re: wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 am

The article in question was actually posted here at Dinar Daily last evening.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46279-iraq-s-economy-beaten-by-islamic-state-war-and-low-oil-prices-struggles
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 am

Thanks, I have not gotten that far yet.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market 2805820865  wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market 2805820865  wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market 2805820865  wmawhite says first step of the IQD reentering the world currency markets is when the IQD is on the bond market 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum