Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Past Due Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

TNT Past Due Bills

4 posters

Go down

TNT Past Due Bills Empty TNT Past Due Bills

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Here we go again..... 

Every week TNT has bills that are past due.

Never any copies of bills and never any discussion of how much was collected. 

IdahoUSA wrote

8s ago

TNT Past Due Bills Ohmygod BILLS ARE PAST DUE TNT Past Due Bills Ohmygod “WE PLAN TO BE HERE AS LONG AS WE CAN” TNT Past Due Bills Ohmygod TNT Past Due Bills W00t PLEASE HELP KEEP THIS SITE UP!!!TNT Past Due Bills W00t $$$$ $1.00 FROM EVERYONE WOULD HELP TNT Past Due Bills W00t DONATIONS for TNT DINAR: http://www.tntdinar.com/tnt-forum-1.html TNT Past Due Bills Ohmygod ★PLEASE NOTE★ TNT Past Due Bills W00t TNT Past Due Bills Ohmygod MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON TNT Past Due Bills Ohmygod GOODS AND SERVICES TNT Past Due Bills Nod Every little bit really does help. TNT Past Due Bills Clap TNT Past Due Bills W00t ♥★•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸ ★OR.. TONY RENFROW, 9580 OAK AVENUE PARKWAY # 7269 , FOLSOM, CA 95630

Last edited by ssmith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Past Due Bills Empty Re: TNT Past Due Bills

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:54 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but my bills are MONTHLY, not WEEKLY.  Why are they pushing EVERY SINGLE WEEK?

I think they mean the bills on their house, their second home, their jewelry payments, their car payments, their cigar bills, their bar tabs, their party money etc etc etc....

Really people, how many of you have your bills coming due WEEKLY?????

And by the way, the bills for his site and his CC calls are not that much.  Ask him... just ask to see his BILLS.  You are paying for them so you have the RIGHT to know what you are paying for.  It is NOT A PRIVACY MATTER when YOU are all making the payments for them !

As Shia Labeouf would say....

JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:34 pm

BILLS? BILLS?, TNT BILLS?  Herck i just want to get on his call like 404 does every week. I have long suspected all his callers are PLANTS. His method of taking callers is a lie, (take as order of call in) lLast eek I called in and kept connection till call started ( 8 hours) then was at the moment of "this call is being recorded" dropped off. How convenient for TNT Tony because I won't be giggling, and shouting Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go. I would not last that long with my Questions/Statements. If i did, it would be Leavenworth, Leavenworth, Leavenworth, SO TONY CAN GO.  Been on line now since 10 PM central last night, lets see how goes today.......lol......................................MOJO

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:19 pm

MOJO5759 wrote:BILLS? BILLS?, TNT BILLS?  Herck i just want to get on his call like 404 does every week. I have long suspected all his callers are PLANTS. His method of taking callers is a lie, (take as order of call in) lLast eek I called in and kept connection till call started ( 8 hours) then was at the moment of "this call is being recorded" dropped off. How convenient for TNT Tony because I won't be giggling, and shouting Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go. I would not last that long with my Questions/Statements. If i did, it would be Leavenworth, Leavenworth, Leavenworth, SO TONY CAN GO.  Been on line now since 10 PM central last night, lets see how goes today.......lol......................................MOJO

I brought part of another thread over here because it explains so well what just happened to you.  It's all a set up to keep you on the line for Tony to make money.  They have their private list of paid callers they choose from.  No way Tony is going to take a chance of someone that may challenge him getting on the line.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46149-how-the-hack-gurus-make-money-on-free-conference-calls

"TNT hosts its phone calls with freeconference.com which is owned by Iotum. The way they make money is placing their conference call equipment in high cost rural areas (Iowa, Minnesota, the Dakotas etc) that charge VERY high prices to complete a call.
For folks with unlimited plans for long distance, this is not a big deal, but their provider (ATT, Verizon etc) pay a large cost per minute for the call… Sometimes upwards of 20 cents/minute.
With the affiliate plan, you can get paid 30% of the revenue generated by a call.
So far, I am just agreeing with Southern Shaker, but lets play this whole model out:
Southern Shaker says he heard 3000 people mentioned Monday. I heard 5000 (and it will be the last time I hear that liars voice!). They have bridge slots for 6000 as stated on the TNT site.
Many times they are full and they direct people to blogtalkradio.com (more on that later). Southern Shaker also states that the Monday call was 78 minutes. That was a short one. A brief check shows the average call is 2 hours/120 minutes.
Assume 5000 calls (call backs for a replay count too!) times 120 ( generous low because remember the meter starts running when folks call in 1/2 hour early) minutes times 2.5 cents (I am again being generous to Tony on the low side) . That is $15,000 per call. 3 calls a week yields $45,000 on calls alone!

P.S. Other dinar folks use free conference, and I do not begrudge them if they are getting a little payback off of it. I despise distorting the truth and leveraging gullibility of folks for profit."
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:07 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrr

WELL..........
you all know what I think of those lying, thieving pieces of trash over there

and Idaho just has to know what kinda scam is going on
by now

:panda :

bills - pfft!

more like personal living expenses and living rich!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum