Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha

3 posters

Go down

Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha Empty Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:12 am

elmerf123456 wrote
39m ago

GM all. Another red letter day in the markets today predicted due to the Yuan. Asian markets took a record major hit last night and we will see the trickle. Shanghai Surprize Realized.

martha wrote
40m ago

Okay everyone,I put up a new synopsis for this week and dont see it as any type of setback!!!this is our moment

A new synopsis for a new week

I debated about doing this just yet and if something does happen today then all bets are off but it I am I am tossing out 2 more dates. I am not calling this but giving a possible new time frame to look at. All bets are off if something happens today. This week is mon,8/17,tues,8/19,wed 8/20,thurs 8/21, fri.8/22***

This am the markets arent ready and China is still settling in the market from it's devaluation. The forex markers arent quite there either. The UN operational sheet was down but came back up with no changes yet BUT an interesting note is that the USD was last reviewed on 12/20/1995-the 20th of the month! The next reporting time for August will be the 28th of august which I hope we dont have to wait for.

I received some intel yesterday that told me that a group that was scheduled for last week is now going wed/thurs scenario( 8/20!) I also found out that more bond money was fast tracked on 8/8/8 for this event which would have brought it to 8/15. We know that the people were paid but there is a minor banking glitch in Iraq with a process in some of the banks.

On 8/20 is my brothers BD and it is one year since I gave him currency. On 8/22 is another completion date.Are we now the masters of our universe?

Also I asked another site who shall remain nameless to review what the privates are which we are and according to them we should be ramped up in full by wed 8/20 ( there's that pesky date again)

all the markers have been completed,the reforms for money have been signed sealed and delivered and with some minor repairs are ready to go. We know people got paid in the govt; We know that some laws need a reality rate to go forward. The button was pushed on 8/1 and 8/8 and on 8/15 all has been placed in motion.

All I have done is do some investigation and re calculations and know in my heart that this is our week and please dear PTB we dont go another week.

all my luv, Martha

martha wrote
30m ago

China is still feeling the heat and their markets should be closing and europe should also be closing

cowboypastor wrote
15m ago

around Sept 15-- Shemitah & Blood Moons

martha wrote
14m ago

cowboy you read the BOOK

cowboypastor you are right Shemitah this is the 7th year and we have had many blood moons this year.

it is defined in google in that Shemitah years are Gods seven year cycles

this is the hebrew year of 7557 and will change on Rosh Hashona
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha Empty Re: Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:17 am

I HAVE NO WORDS.....

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha Empty Re: Monday Morning News w/Elmer & Martha

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:41 am

chilimama wrote:I HAVE NO WORDS.....

But Elmer does....

From Contact across the Pond

This about says it all!

These current protests in Baghdad city and Basra have little to do with pay on the streets and everything to do more with equal rights regarding sectarian ways. They want secularism! Sectarian separates culture. Secular unifies it. Sunni and Shia and all. No more divide. The voice of the Iraq he people is loud including equal rights for women who are now speaking out which is never been in the past. You're witnessing a major change in country which you have little understanding, and we have taken Abadi at our hearts for listening to his people and such with major changes in the government which allowed for much corruption and greed of past leaders and he says no more with action in our reforms, Breaking the ways of the past and allowing the change of our future. Our country has seen many changes and improvements. We are defeating our enemies, both Daash and corruption from within. Because all this change our country will stand strong on its own without Iranian influence. This is the will of the people with the secular spirit.

Truth comes in many colors and is painted in different ways! This message is the color red because it comes from a man's heart!

Folks, this message speaks volumes. We have seen a country go through a lot of pain, sacrifice and ridicule! The voice of their people is speaking up and is being heard. Positive changes in Iraq is good for all And Abadi is a Leader that is on a mission and will not settle for Business as Usual.  He has the support of the People and is sensitive to the needs of the Country. A win for Iraq is a win for the world.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:32 am

ssmith/dwn007 is a guy that lives at home, obviously doesn't work, BUT states he knows for a fact what will happen, is gonna happen.  

How does ssmith/dwn007 who lives at home 24/7 seems to act and state:  

ssmith/dwn007 knows: The currency world in front of the scenes and behind the scenes 

ssmith/dwn007: Knows for a fact what the CBI is really going to do  dwn007: Knows what the IMF is really going to do 

ssmith/dwn007: Knows what the executives of the BIS banking powers are gonna do 

ssmith/dwn007: Knows what the WTO will do  

Should we go any further with dwn007who seems to act like he thinks he knows for sure what is really going to happen for 100% sure what will happen with the future of the Iraq Dinar.   Oh you'll read his reply below, but remember folks this is coming from a guy that all day, all night sits infront of the computer and knows for a fact, as he states, what the CBI/BIS and Powers of Iraq and the IMF are going to do when it comes to what will happen for a fact of the dinar and holders here in the usa.

MD13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum