Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday News 8/16/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 8/16/15

Go down

Millionday News 8/16/15 Empty Millionday News 8/16/15

Post by RoyBoy Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Millionday: WELCOME TO NEWSTIME EVERYONE

Millionday: THIS NEWS HAS SO MUCH INFO IN IT -- IT TAKES A MINUTE OR TWO TO LET IT SINK IN

Millionday: He stressed the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, Sunday, that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar will reduce the US dollar traded in the local market, noting that Matrouh this project four years ago, and deferred to notice another.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DELETION OF THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY WAS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR 4 YEARS AGO AND IS NOW TO ANOTHER TO MOVE FORWARD -- OBVIOUSLY IN CBI

Millionday: NOTE -- I TOLD YOU SHOCKING AND THE REST -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: He said Antoine L / scales News /, that "the project to delete the zeros Matrouh four years ago and was intended to achieve the basic objectives, the requirement that there be a security and political stability, and economic order to the process is done, and the creation of the banking system fully to print the amounts.

Millionday: NOTE -- 4 YEARS AGO IT WAS TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THESE THINGS AND MORE OF COURSE

Millionday: He added that "in the era of Shabibi when he was governor of the Central Bank of this project has been delayed and lost stability and requirements factors and the ground for the implementation of this process, which is now deferred to notice another, while providing the appropriate conditions.

Millionday: NOTE -- SHABIBI WAS SUPPOSED TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IT BUT WAS UNABLE TO HOLD THE PROPER POSITION TO ACTIVATE -- NOW ANOTHER IS GOING TO DO IT

Millionday: DUE TO >>>>>>APPROPRIATE CONDITIONS ---WHOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- >>THE PROJECT >>.
He pointed out that "This project will reduce the use of the dollar in the domestic market, and disposing of damaged currency, as well as to reduce the large numbers that are trading mathematically, and reduce the pressure on the Trustees of the Fund, and there are a lot of benefits from the deletion of zeros.

Millionday: NOTE -- THERE ARE ALOT OF BENEFITS --- ONE THAT STICKS OUT >>>THE DOLLAR WILL NOT BE AS VALUABLE

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE --- NOW HOLD YOUR HAT AND GET YOUR MATH HAT ON --- SMILE

Millionday: HERE IT COMES

Millionday: HOLD YOUR HAT

Millionday: LOL

Millionday: He explained that "the largest category of cash is Al25,000 dinars, which is equal to $ 22, in the case of deletion of zeros and converted to 25 dinars Vstsawi of $ 75, this process will give the larger size of the local currency and reduce the use of the dollar in the domestic market.

Millionday: NOTE --- 25 DINARS WILL EQUAL 75$ AND WILL MAKE THE DINAR VALUABLE

Millionday: Antoine said that "the Iraqi people tend to use cash flow does not deal with modern facilities visas and Kart and instruments, and began this means Athjm role.

bobbi217: lol, is that a $3 rate?

Millionday: ACCORDING TO THIS IT IS SAYING 25K WILL BRING 75$ WITH THE EXCHANGE
Millionday: NO GUARANTEES
Millionday: IT IS NOT A PROMISE JUST A REPORT

wmawhite: Today, the Iraqis think of the 25K as $22.00......this is saying that once the delete the zeros happens the $22.00 will be as $75.00

Millionday: YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT THIS IS TO THE CITIZENS IN IRAQ

paul-o: MD ACCORDING TO THIS IT IS SAYING 25K WILL BRING 75$ WITH THE EXCHANGE. MD, WHO is the person saying this??

Millionday: economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine,

Millionday: THIS IS TO THE CITIZENS AND SHOWING THEM THE VALUE OF THE BUYING VALUE THAT WILL COME FROM THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZEROS -- THIS IS A HUGE RISE IN IRAQ BUT IS NOT THE RELEASED INTERNATIONAL VALUE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE -- IT IS AN EXPLANATION OF THE BUYING POWER OF THEIR DINAR IN COUNTRY AND IS HUGE AND GREAT --- THIS IS GOOD NEWS BUT NOT A VALUE ON FOREX TO US OR ANYONE ELSE

Millionday: YET

Millionday: I DONT WANT YOU TO CONFUSE THE TWO

Millionday: THIS IS A HUGE LEAP IN THEIR ECONOMY AND WILL MAKE THE DINAR MUCH MORE POWERFUL BUT NOT THE MATH FOR THE EXCHANGE RATE HERE BUT THE RESULT IS THE IMPACT ON THE INTERNATIONAL RATES WHEN THEY ENTER THE MARKET ECONOMY -- THAT DETERMINES THE COST OF THE VALUABLE DINAR TO EVERYONE AND THE PRICE OF EXCHANGE ETC

ROBINREDHED: and so we care.....why?

Millionday: THIS WILL ALL GO TOGETHER ---- SO THIS IS HUGE NEWS

ROBINREDHED: ( I know its up to me to ask the tough questions)

Millionday: BECAUSE THE IMPACT OF THE REMOVAL IS ALSO THE EXCHNAGE OF ALL DINAR -- INSIDE AND OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND WILL ALSO DETERMINE THE EXCHANGE RATES TO ALL COUNTRIES

Millionday: SMILE -- THE RESULT THIS BRINGS IS EXCITING TO US

larrykn: at least if I'm reading this right the rate at least won't be 10 cents

Millionday: NO -- THIS IS IN COUNTRY AND DOES NOT SHOW THE OUT OF COUNTRY FOREX RATES

wmawhite: Folks,..this is telling the citizens that the 25K note that is currently treated as $25 in the shops will be worth $75 in the future.
wmawhite: This is very good.

Millionday: IT IS ALSO TELLING EVERYONE THAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR 4 YEARS AGO --- AND LET ME SAY THIS
Millionday: DOES THIS MAKE THOSE THAT HAVE CALLED IT 4 YEARS AGO RIGHT?
Millionday: DOES THIS STAND BEHIND THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN CALLED LIARS ?

Millionday: JUST A POINT --- SMILE

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): the post that MD brought up, the translation was from Google, and I saw some weird wording, so, I tried Bing, and there is the same paragraph

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): He noted that "this project will reduce the use of the dollar in the domestic market, and get rid of damaged, in addition to reducing the large numbers mathematically, traded and reduce the pressure on the Fund's Board of Trustees, and there are a lot of benefits from deleting zeros."

The largest denominations are the 25,000 dinar equal to $ 22, in the case of the deletion of zeros and converted to 25 dinars, it would be equal to $ 75, this process will give the larger local currency and reduce the use of the dollar in the domestic market ".
Antoine continued that "the Iraqi citizen tends to use cash and does not deal with the modern Visa card and instruments, these methods could devolve"

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): Just by reading it, without reading too much into it, it looks like to me 25 dinars = USD$75

Millionday: LET ME SAY THIS

Millionday: THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE CITIZENS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE DINAR VALUE (BUYING POWER) DURING ALL OF THESE CHANGES IS PART OF THE ENTIRE MONETARY POLICY -- THE MONETARY POLICY INCLUDES THE GLOBAL PRICING AS THAT IS PART OF THE JOB OF CBI ----SO THIS IS ONE PART OF EXPLANATION TO THE CITIZENS SO THEY UNDERSTAND IN COUNTRY -- THE IMPACT OF THIS MOVE CHANGES THE EXCHANGE RATES DUE TO THE CHANGE IN THE 1166 .00086 ETC ETC -- THAT IS NOT RELEASED HERE

buck: in country they will delete the zeros literally, but out of country we keep the zeros?? so $22 becoming $75 is a value of $3.40 per dinar... if we keep the zeros and multiply then whoopow!!!! is this a reasonable guess???

Millionday: THE EXCHANGE REGULATIONS WILL BE RELEASED --- TIMING ETC THAT THEY HAVE SET -- AND THE DINAR WILL BE SOLD FOR WHATEVER INTERNATIONAL VALUE THERE IS

Millionday: I WANT TO SEE THE INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS BUT THIS IS HUGE HUGE AS THIS IS ALL PART OF THE EXCHANGE OF THE DINAR

Millionday: THEY KNOW THE BUYING POWER IN COUNTRY BUT WE DONT KNOW YET BUT OBVIOUSLY WILL BE HUGE
Millionday: ANY GAIN IS

Millionday: WHOOPOW

chickadee: when is the deleting of zeros going to happen?

Millionday: THIS SAYS THE CONDITION FOR IT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED -- SO ANYTIME ACCORDING TO THE REPORT

poppy3: WELL IN OCT. 2010 THE IMF POSTED ON THEIR WEB SITE THAT A GREEMENT WITH IRAQ WAS REACHED ON THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR ( 4 YRS AGO ) OF $3.22 AND POSSIBLY UP TO 20% FOR INFLATION OVER THE TIME OF THE WAR WHICH HAS RISEN HIGHLY OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS. THIS IS OLD NEWS TO THOSE OF US THAT HAVE ONLY LISTENED TO THE AUTHORITY FOR INFORMATION. YES IT IS EXCITING TO SEE ALL IS STILL THE SAME AND NOW ACTIONS ARE SHOWING IT IS HAPPENING. POPPY3

diane1: when they reinstate the tariffs do you think they will need the exchange/or new rate before they implement the tariffs?

Millionday: THE TARIFFS ARE A % BUT FOR GLOBAL TRADE --MARKET ECONOMY THEY NEED TO HAVE PRICING SET FOR IRAQ TO HAVE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE WITH FAIR TRADE ETC
===============================

Millionday: Hussein Tgb said economist member of the Baghdad forum Amer Jeweler for the purpose of implementation of the reform professionalism and rigorous and serious action to achieve meaningful actual results immediately reflected on the economy and the citizen and the future of the country can not rely on teams that were in the responsibility previously only will delay the procedures and rely on achieving results on paper as if they have the ability and the will to do what the duties of national and legitimate contributed to the change.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REFORMS MUST BE DONE PROFESSIONALLY ENOUGH THAT THEY PRODUCE AN IMMEDIATE RESULT ON THE ECONOMY

Millionday: He said in an interview (morning): We call on the prime minister to rely on a professional staff experienced and committed to implementing the work assigned to it with creativity in achievement are very large The tasks and challenges the largest grave responsibility they must achieve results in front of ourselves and the people and the reference chock, conscience and history and everyone waits for real change and not speak colored.

Millionday: NOTE ---JEWELER IS REQUESTING FOR ALL ECONOMISTS TO ABADI THAT THE BEST EXPERTS ARE IN PLACE FOR THE REFORM PACKAGE ACTIVATION SO NO MISTAKES ARE MADE

Millionday: He said the real footprint great challenge that awaits him, Iraqis and the world that went sights to Iraq is the actual implementation of the package of reforms and expansion, which requires tremendous work movement and promote shake the trees and public participation in the change which will certainly reflect on the development of touches towards the actual prosperity Let's leave fingerprints remember in the history of Iraq as did our civilizations and other countries and we have a large footprint to complete the channel Asuez.ndao expansion, Mr. Prime Minister to invite expertise and organizations discreet to involve them in the implementation of reforms that can not be achieved without a comprehensive national campaign in every house and street and hand, and the factory and farm and institution.

Millionday: SO HE IS SAYING THAT THE WORLD AND HISTORY IS WATCHING AND RELYING ON A LARGE FOOTPRINT (IMPACT) TO BE LEFT BY THE ACTIVATION OF ALL THE REFORMS -- IRAQ NEEDS ALL PEOPLE IN ALL POSITIONS TO DO AN EXPERT JOB AND ACTIVATE ALL OF THIS PROPERLY IN ORDER TO SHINE THE LIGHT ON IRAQ

Millionday: WHOOPOW

cjquade54: sounds like it's for real this time doesn't it

Millionday: IT SURE IS EXCITING TO READ THAT THE ATMOSPHERE IS CORRECT -- WOW -----

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): "PRODUCE AN IMMEDIATE RESULT ON THE ECONOMY" and "LARGE FOOTPRINT (IMPACT)"
These don't sound like slowly rate increase to me; these sound like a freaking RV overnight

Millionday: IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE HOPING FOR AND EVEN HAVE PLANNED FOR IN THE REFORMS A HUGE IMPACT TO THE ECONOMY ---VERY ENCOURAGING AND EXCITING TO SEE THE REPORTS

Millionday: OF COURSE THAT WOULD BE THE LARGEST GOAL AND OBVIOUS TO ALL OF US THAT HAVE READ ABOUT THE REFORMS AND WHERE IRAQ WANTS TO HEAD -- THE WTO -- MARKET ECONOMY -- GLOBAL TRADE -- STOCK MARKET -- ALL OF THESE THINGS MAKE IT EASY TO WANT TO BE A PART IN BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT --
===================================

Millionday: Al-Sabah called on President Fuad Masum, to unify efforts for the expulsion of "terrorism" and the success of the national reconciliation project, returned to Iraq at the present stage more than ever in need of unity and work Almstrk.oukal infallible, in a congratulatory message to the President of the Kurdistan region The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Massoud Barzani, on the occasion of 69 anniversary of the founding of the party: "It coincides anniversary of the establishment of the party with many of the developments and changes and crises in Iraq and the Kurdistan region,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CALL FOR THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION DURING THE 69TH ANNIVERSARY IN KURDISTAN FOR THE FOUNDING PARTY

Millionday: represented by the war against terrorist Daash financial crisis and political tension" .rias Republic added, according to a presidential statement received "morning "Iraq is in" current phase more than ever in need of unity and coordination and work together to keep the risks and ensure overcome the crises and tensions all ", calling for" unity of effort in order to expel the terror and the success of the national reconciliation project and problem-solving political crises and the elimination of corruption and consolidation of civil peace ".utalb Barzani to" make more efforts in order to find effective solutions to get out of crises and risks facing the Kurdistan region and access to national reconciliation. "

Millionday: SO ----ANNOUNCED TODAY DATED TOMORROW >>>>>>>>IRAQ IS IN THE CURRENT PHASE MORE THAN EVER IN NEED OF UNITY -- BROUGHT BY THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION -- SMILE
================================

Millionday: Al-Sabah called on the House of Representatives Commission member Hamoudi different media not to be overlooked victories Mujahideen present in all breakers military field operations against Daash. 
He stressed Hamoudi, according to a statement the media to his office received the "morning", the need to "focus and distribution of media efforts between these victories achieved at the hands of the security forces and the popular crowd and the beams of government and parliamentary reforms. "

Millionday: NOTE --AL-SABAH CALLED ON HAMOUDI TO DIRECT MEDIA TO COVER TERRORIST VICTORIES AND THE REFORMS -- SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- AT THE SAMETIME >>>
And that "Observers of the movement of the Iraqi media sees great interest in reforms and consequences of the political movement around with the lack of attention and media coverage of the security done at the same time." 
Hamoudi pointed out that "the reforms initiated by the the executive and legislative branches came complement the larger reform provided by Iraqi men in the fields of jihad to defend Iraq and sanctities ", pointing out that" these reforms are trying to address the imbalance in the state system in defending the popular crowd sons and security forces from the state as an entity the right to exist is trying to terrorist groups robbed of Iraqis and return them to the times of ignorance and backwardness. "

Millionday: SO THEY WANT VICTORIES IN THE PAPER FOR ALL TO SEE -- NO DOUBT WITH ALL THE HARD TIMES THEY HAVE SUFFERED
========================================

Millionday: NOTE -- INVESTIGATION RESULTS --

Millionday: An Iraqi parliamentary investigation holds former premier Nuri al-Maliki and 35 others responsible for the fall of second city Mosul to jihadists last year, lawmakers said Sunday.

Investigative committee member MP Abdulrahim al-Shammari said that Maliki, who was prime minister from 2006 until last year, was among those named, as did another member who declined to be identified.

Millionday: NOTE -- MALIKI IS NOT BEING CALLED THE VICE NOTICE
===========================

Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE NEWS

Millionday: The legislation has been seen as a positive move towards raising the country's attractiveness among foreign investors. 
Iraq's parliament is expected to endorse in the coming week the new investment law in the hope of supporting the private sector, attracting more foreign investments, as well as ending corruption and red tape.
The new law will include amendments to Law No. 2 of 2010, which amended Law No. 13 of 2006. The move comes as thousands of Iraqis took to the streets over the past days demanding political and economic reforms in the country.

Millionday: NOTE -- ALL INVESTMENT LAW IS EXPECTED TO BE ENDORSED THIS WEEK -- THIS IS HUGE AS IT PUTS TO LAW THE INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT AMENDMENTS

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD>>>>"
The old law was not enough and it did not handle problems that the investment sector is facing in Iraq," said MP Najeeba Najeeb, member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee. "We held a number of meetings and conferences with local and foreign experts, and we have arrived at a conclusion that new legal amendments should be made."

Millionday: Najeeb pointed out that the old investment law provided more power to the central government, while also setting obstacles for foreign investors to acquire land in the country.

"The amendments will decentralize the decision-making authority and streamline procedures so as to allow investors to acquire lands within 15 days," she added.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE DETERMINED THAT THE AMENDED LAW SHOULD BE MADE LEGAL ---IT ALLOWS LAND FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS AND

Millionday: Shaker Al Zameli, head of the Baghdad Investment Commission, said the previous legislation was not entirely repressive, as it gave investors the right to obtain project permits within 45 days and offered a three-year tax exemption. However, he admitted that administrative corruption and bureaucracy have hindered the law's implementation.

"Amendments in the new law are a step in the right direction, especially since these will give investors the right to refer to international arbitration if necessary. The old law lacked this provision," Al Zameli said.

Millionday: NOTE --- NOTE THE NEW LAW IS MORE INVESTOR FRIENDLY AS WE SEE

Millionday: He also revealed that the number of investment projects in Iraq since 2010 reached 320, valued at about USD 15 billion.

MP Mithaq Al Hamidi, another member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, said the existing law contains several impediments to attracting investments. She welcomed the new law's endorsement next week, "along with other political and legislative reforms".

Millionday: LOOK AT THIS PART >>>She welcomed the new law's endorsement next week, "along with other political and legislative reforms".

Millionday: ALONG WITH REFORMS -- POLITICAL AND LEGISLATION -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: IT IS PART OF THE IMPORTANT LAWS IN PARLIAMENT RIGHT NOW --- IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE EASILY

cjquade54: Investors gotta like this - "will give investors the right to refer to international arbitration if necessary"

Millionday: SO GOOD --- GREAT POINT AND ITS ONE OF THE MAJOR ADDITIONS -- LOVE IT -- GOOD POINT

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): just a thought ... we should check CBI's website through out the day on this coming Tue ... I have a feeling that, they might have some sort of "interesting" announcement

Millionday: THANK YOU -- CBI HAS SO MUCH INFO ON IT TOO -- SMILE

Millionday: HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND SEE YOU TOMORROW :winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum