Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

REVALUE CLAIM - THEY DID IT!?

3 posters

Go down

REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? Empty REVALUE CLAIM - THEY DID IT!?

Post by TheBeav Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Found this on DinarDaddy's posted from DinarVets

* speculatorsRIDE (Revalue Claim): DV 7/2/11 8:50PM
JULY 3RD, 2011 08:22 AM · POSTED IN DOOZIES
Take it for what it’s worth and do with it what you want.
This is not being copied and pasted. No one other then me is responsible for this information.
Not sure why I am posting this really. It is strictly rumor. Please treat this as such.
I just spoke with a friend of mine, who actually is responsible for me being invested, and he relayed a phone conversation he just had with his brother-in-law. The information being shared here happened directly to him.
The brother-in-law has a large number of people coming over to celebrate the 4th of July. One of the individuals is the daughter of a 3 star general. The daughter has stated that her father has cashed out. Her father and others including Robert Gates traveled to Iraq to cash out and has returned. High ranking military officers and others have cashed out. Apparently the currency of Iraq has revalued. It will be announced to the general public between now and the 4th with cash out set for the 5th. Now for the rate. She stated that her father said the rate was in excess of $5.00. It is not clear if that is the CBI rate but I assume so since they had to travel there to cash out.
Ali is back in the US and preparing to open his locations.
I in no way am associated or employed by any dinar traders or dealers. I will in no way profit from reporting this information. I am only posting the information that was shared with me.
I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July celebrati
on.
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? Empty Re: REVALUE CLAIM - THEY DID IT!?

Post by az-tex Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I'll believe it when I see it in MY bank accounts...

crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

REVALUE CLAIM  - THEY DID IT!? Empty Re: REVALUE CLAIM - THEY DID IT!?

Post by pwdrummer Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:51 pm

TheBeav wrote:Found this on DinarDaddy's posted from DinarVets

* speculatorsRIDE (Revalue Claim): DV 7/2/11 8:50PM
JULY 3RD, 2011 08:22 AM · POSTED IN DOOZIES
Take it for what it’s worth and do with it what you want.
This is not being copied and pasted. No one other then me is responsible for this information.
Not sure why I am posting this really. It is strictly rumor. Please treat this as such.
I just spoke with a friend of mine, who actually is responsible for me being invested, and he relayed a phone conversation he just had with his brother-in-law. The information being shared here happened directly to him.
The brother-in-law has a large number of people coming over to celebrate the 4th of July. One of the individuals is the daughter of a 3 star general. The daughter has stated that her father has cashed out. Her father and others including Robert Gates traveled to Iraq to cash out and has returned. High ranking military officers and others have cashed out. Apparently the currency of Iraq has revalued. It will be announced to the general public between now and the 4th with cash out set for the 5th. Now for the rate. She stated that her father said the rate was in excess of $5.00. It is not clear if that is the CBI rate but I assume so since they had to travel there to cash out.
Ali is back in the US and preparing to open his locations.
I in no way am associated or employed by any dinar traders or dealers. I will in no way profit from reporting this information. I am only posting the information that was shared with me.
I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July celebrati
on.

That's a mighty impressive, encouraging, and very BOLD statement...I hope it's true as well. THIS IS EXCITING!!!!!!!
pwdrummer
pwdrummer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum