Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thoughts from MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Thoughts from MARTHA

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts from MARTHA Empty Thoughts from MARTHA

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 am

My final thoughts about enough is enough

This is and isn't intel but I am sure Tony and AB will let it stay.

Without going thru any personal history,which I have exposed quite a bit thru the last few months, the last 8 months have actually been a repeat of last year. It is also the start,for me, a walk that I was not wanting to take because I did not want to see who I was and was now sort of walking alone but I actually am not. This is our year. It has been so designated and sort of a prophecy. It is being called a time of debt forgiveness, a time to re-create and clean up the Earth and a time to also forgive those who have hurt us, but to be compassionate and help teach those who do not understand or dont want to understand where we are and where we are going. I reached a point in April when should have beens did not happen. Dates had come and passed. Even other groups with in our community had deducted the same things and then nothing happened. We all started down the "rabbit hole" and I was getting "pissed" by the moment. My dreams and plans were starting to fall apart and I didnt want that to happen. I had suffered personal losses tied to this investment. I had been harrassed by the PTB and going back to 2014 I was harrassed by some fidiots in this room that I had to go into lurking mode for months.But enough of that.

Do you believe in deja vu? we all experience at some point in our lives and this was lining up with Tony as a repeat of 2013 and 2014! well when May 22,came and June 22 came and things should have happened and even birthdays and anniversaries came and went I said that is it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. It was time to take a pro active position;not just for me but all of us at TNT. So now enters July 22,another sign of completion and we are there because little did I know that Abadi was given 3 more months to get the money reform completed. JUly also should have been the 7/7/7 for the IMF, but then we had Iran and Greece. They may have seemed like a distraction but they were very necessary for the re-set of the world monetary system. During this time we went thru repeats of Breton Woods, G-7,G-20 all over again. Our younger generation does not realize the so called power that these groups control over the world. You have read about them and they,like Breton Woods are destroying our financial world and need to be dismantled so they can not control. The Families like the Rothschilds,The banking dynasties and the ruling royalty are being dismantled in their control of world finances. We are hopefully starting a new world where all countries will be on equal footing, financially,even religiously, and peacefully. The sanctions and the cold wars and even the possibilty of a third World War will cease to be.

Okay, my point. WE ARE IN THE MOMENT. THE BUTTON WAS PUSHED LAST WEEK,PERHAPS VERY QUIETLY BUT IT IS DONE.AUGUST IS NOW FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR A RE-ALIGNMENT OF THE WORLD.XMAS,NEW YEARS AND 8/11/2015-CRAZY EIGHTS will be our legacy as well. Realize that on all those dates things did happen to bring this "BABY' to it's birth and rebirth of the country of Iraq. 8/11/2015 was actually the one year anniversary that Abadi was elected to his PM position and he had this one year to pull it all together in the government.

Today is now 8/15-the laws and the money reforms were completed almost 2 weeks ago and today is a payday for their elected officials. on 7/25 we know that they ratified the usage of their new smart/mastercards. We know these cards can be used internationally. iInteresting that their banks in Iraq where opened yesterday,Friday, their Holy day or Sabbath BUT in the past with Iraq ascending back into the business world there has been talk of them going back to a regular monday thru Saturday type business sequence. This is not a slap to their religion and no different then for us. We actually have become a seven day a week world and those companies like Hobby Lobby and Chic fillet choice to be closed on Sunday because their corporate ownership is observant of Sunday being their "sabbath" and a day of prayer and reflection. The observant Jews also close their doors here in the US and Israel for the Sabbath.

Today we watch for certain markers that will confirm that things are completed. Iraq"s banks are open and hopefully thecards are working and their officals are paid. Sunday banks and ISX opens and NOW should have a true reality rate to link to the world. We also know that their banks are linked internationally as well. We also that the low denominations are out as well as coins. The forex will be down for the world saturday night into sunday as it comes east to west. The privates are almost completed. The bond money is in the banks. As Tony said we are the internet group which makes us the end of the privates

NOW ANOTHER QUICK LESSON-THIS MAY JUST BE A REINSTATEMENT OF CURRENCY AND NOT A PROFESSED RV 'OF THE RICHESE OF THE WORLD' BUT YOU WILL FIND THE RATES WILL STILL BE GREAT AND YOU HAVE YOUR PLAN B. IF YOU CAN EXCHANGE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED UNTIL AFTER THE NEXT'STORM' HAS COME TO PASS.

We know that the USA is in for a bumpy ride for the next few months between loss of their soverign position, further bank failures with derivatives and actually possible closures like in Greece but it is time for the "CLEAN UP IN AISLE FIVE' TO BE FINISHED1

I want to recommend another book for reading. The book is 'THE HARBINGER' by Jonathan Cahn. This gentleman is a messianic Rabbi who has written a novel that perhaps speaks the truth of what is about to happen here in the United States based on fact,history of our banking world and some prophecy related to the Book of Isiah and the Book of Revelation. We are all adult enough to extract the information and not go crazy about its conclusions. But since we all read the Creature from Jekyll Island call this a continuation of the downfall of the banking dynasties,political fall out,etc.

Well, I have given you enough info to go forward knowing that Tony, DC, Pam and the entire TNT have brought you to this point. Remeber we were never to be included and our govenment wanted to still control us and the world. But along came TNT that became so verbal that we did want a say in equality and we wernt going to let go!!! Yes we have had several roadblocks along the way but we need to thank PM Abadi for pulling together his peopel and government to go forward and re-birth a great country! We have had elder statesman who have helped us along the way one of which is ill at this time and needs our prayers. We still have a major job ahead of us to clean up our government and clean up the earth and to help those that need us.

I rest my case. 

Martha 

ps. it has truly been one H---L of a rollercoaster ride.   VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Thoughts from MARTHA Empty Re: Thoughts from MARTHA

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:10 am

Wow ... talk about meaningless drivel ... she managed to cram in virtually every guru lie, conspiracy theory, error and excuse over the past year or two into one confusing and useless post.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thoughts from MARTHA 2805820865  Thoughts from MARTHA 2805820865  Thoughts from MARTHA 2805820865  Thoughts from MARTHA 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum