Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Friday Evening Lies from PAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Friday Evening Lies from PAM

4 posters

Go down

Friday Evening Lies from PAM Empty Friday Evening Lies from PAM

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:40 pm

On 8/5/15, Tony stated on the call:

Tony:  Two years ago, we talked about his and kind of told people to stop buying reserves, don’t do that, you have enough.  Two years ago, I said that they wouldn’t let people have that much money.  Whether it was planned or by chance, things are happening that way, so I wouldn’t count on getting any reserves.  That’s my personal opinion, but it doesn’t take much to figure that out.  Instead of dwelling on that, have a Plan B.  So all that money you were doing to use to catch up your reserves, ask where the best position for that money is now.  You can’t get those reserves, so what CAN you do to make the most of that money now?

Today Pam is in TNT chat telling a completely different story.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
3m ago

GUYS - IF WE HAD KNOWN THAT RESERVES WERE GOING DOWN.....WE WOULDN'T HAVE KEPT DOING THEM OURSELVES....WE DIDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER...BUT IT HAPPENED AND HERE WE ARE...MOVING FORWARD

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY DO ....WE WILL GO WITH THE FLOW....WE ARE THE MIGHTY DINARIANS....WE ARE PREPARED
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Friday Evening Lies from PAM Empty Re: Friday Evening Lies from PAM

Post by Not stupid Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Boy-o-boy, time to try and cover your ass time!
Sorry idiots too late. The authorities already have the evidence against you!
What a hoot. They just don't know what to do.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:21 am

Those clowns are so lame ... they lost track of their lies long ago. What amazes me is that so many continue to follow them in the wake of so many missed predictions and contradictions... I guess there really is one born every minute.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Friday Evening Lies from PAM 2805820865  Friday Evening Lies from PAM 2805820865  Friday Evening Lies from PAM 2805820865  Friday Evening Lies from PAM 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:07 am

I find it mninteresting that NOW they try to play pretty and attempt to cover their deceptive mumbo jumbo and balderdash.  Kind of like a cat covering up (ah, well you know).  It reminds me of someone down on the farm shutting the barn door after the cows escaped.  We all know what the problem facing them is - they might not admit it yet, but their legal problems have just begun.  Anytime they think all of the past is gone they are dreadfully mistaken.  Once in a while, sometimes more often, things catch up to one and we have to face the music.  In their case they don't appear to have realized that the end is near - and not the RV. 
One could easily see that the 'roos (to include Tony and company) may in fact face their music LONG before the RV becomes a reality.  NO, I am not believing the hype of any RV soon.  Been there and done that so often on this ride that it just ain't a gonna happen any time soon.

As to their followers:  Hey, they made their beds ....... .  Sometimes the good Lord looks after drunks and fools - BUT not every time.  I would doubt the drunk part here, but the fool part is still up for grabs and to be determined.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum