Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday News 8/14/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 8/14/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday News 8/14/15 Empty Millionday News 8/14/15

Post by RoyBoy Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Millionday: Hashemi achieved implementation of a monetary policy tools, represented by auction remittances, by the Central Bank to redirect the amount of about 3 trillion dinars in the track planned by withdrawing liquidity from non-banking sectors and redirected to the banks for the purpose of the launch of the loans and the granting of advances as well as Banking other.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FUNDS WE READ ABOUT FOR BANKING HAVE BEEN SENT TO BANKS FROM CBI

Millionday: The aim of selling the Central remittances to the money supply outside the banking sector absorption, transformation and direct them to the banking system for the intervention in credits granted by banks to serve the country's economy and contribute actively in the development process and service Iraq's economy. In this context, economic researcher verse just said: The central bank regulates well auctions to sell Hawwalath the 91-day amount emissivity 200 billion dinars for the purpose of withdrawing the money supply of non-bank to return to the banking sector in order to support the financing of different projects and investments carried out by a number of companies or citizens, as total cash in circulation in the market 35 cash trillion dinars, and this amount is too large, according to economist d. Hilal Taan.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PURPOSE IS TO DEVELOP THE IRAQI ECONOMY AND ALSO IMPLEMENT THE CBI PLANS OF ECONOMIC REFORM

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF WITHDRAWING CURRENCY FROM THE STREETS AND SUPPORTING THE PROJECTS AND INVESTMENTS

Millionday: According to statistics, the "morning", the total it sold Bank in an auction Hawwalath amounted to about two billion and 749 billion and 74 million dinars, up to August 4 within his plan assessments for the sale of more than 5 trillion dinars through the establishment of 26 auction remittances this year as completed, including sixteen auction so far, and at a rate of auctions in each month except last March monthly and September next, which is scheduled to witness the establishment of three auctions to sell money orders.

Millionday: She economic researcher that buy money orders by the relevant government circles retirement and minors and Social Security is an excellent investment and risk-free drives out to play an active role in the secondary market. It said, is the sale of remittances central bank to government departments and banks, one of the monetary policy pursued by central to regulate the levels of liquidity and control, as well as financial gain for government departments participate in these auctions through interest rates Tools and discount on those transfers.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ACCOUNTS FOR ALL GOVERNMENT BENEFITS WILL HELP IN REGULATIONS AND CONTROL AS WE SEE HERE

Millionday: As the central bank to sell Hawwalath to private banks and be in amounts ranging from 100 to 150 billion dinars a week or duration more than that, and the price of a multi-utility highest discount rate reached a few months ago 5 percent for the purpose of controlling the levels of liquidity. The banking expert Dr. Essam Mahouelle said in an interview earlier "morning": that of remittances is a bond between the two due for repayment between three months and full year which leaves do not bear interest, but

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LEVEL OF LIQUIDITY IS A REQUIREMENT OF BASEL III (BIS) INTERNATIONAL BANKING COMPLIANCE

Millionday: are sold a certain discount to their face value and give the government the relatively low interest cash compared to the prevailing rate of interest on bank loans because of the severity of the liquidity of these stemming from the possibility deducted cases before the date of maturity at commercial banks. " The central bank carried out last year's 26 auction also the same value mentioned, is also worth mentioning that the auction remittances C is the auction of a uniform price with a nominal value of 200 billion dinars.

Nadita: CBI has dispersed the 5T dinar from selling bonds or from their reserve...?
Nadita: Millionday, anymore news on the bond sale started on August 2nd..?

Millionday: THIS IS FUNDS THEY HAVE IN THEIR CENTRAL BANK FOR OPERATION --- THEY CALLED THIS A LOAN TO DISBURSE TO BANKS FOR DEVELOPMENT
Millionday: NOT ANYMORE NEWS ON IT YET -- THIS IS THE FIRST REPORT

Bax: anything on the 50K notes.. or did they give that up?

Millionday: THEY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WERE GOING THROUGH WITH IT WHEN THEY SIGNED OFF ON THE NEW CURRENCY
Millionday: I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING THAT STATES THEY HAVE CANCELLED IT
=================================

Millionday: The governor of Iraq's Anbar province said on Thursday he was implementing a broad package of reforms as part of a campaign led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to combat corruption and end sectarian and party quotas for government positions.

Millionday: Sohaib al-Rawi said on Twitter he was dismissing all of his aides and advisers as well as district managers who had been in their posts for more than four years or had performed poorly. 

Anbar province, the Sunni Muslim heartland in western Iraq, is the focus of the Baghdad government's offensive against Islamic State militants, who have seized large swathes of the country's north and west.

Millionday: SO HERE WE SEE AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN ANBAR OF COMING REFORMS

Millionday: NOTE -- IT IS VERY INTERESTING TO SEE HIS AIDES AND ADVISORS BEING LET GO BUT I WILL LOOK FOR MORE VERIFICATION ON THAT DUE TO IT SAYING TWITTER
==================================

Millionday: Al-Sabah said the Minister of Trade Mlas Mohammed Abdul Karim that next week will witness the signing of a trade and economic agreement between Iraq and Brazil in the Brazilian capital. 
Abdel Karim said during a meeting with the new Brazilian ambassador in Baghdad, said the agreement will contribute to the development of economic and trade relations between the two countries and exchange experiences and learn from Cargo Brazilian in the field of sugar and rice to calculate the ration card.

Millionday: NOTE -- TRADE AGREEMENT WITH BRAZIL NEXT WEEK -- IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW ITS CALCULATED ETC WITH ITS IMPACT ON RATIONS

Millionday: He added that the new agreement will contribute to finding Bending common economic trade cooperation will be a road map by which to find the best ways for bilateral cooperation, especially that Iraq is seeking to open up to the Arab and international oceans and to benefit from the Brazilian experience in the fields of agriculture and the economy In the light of what is achieved in this country from economic and agricultural developments.

Millionday: SO THIS APPEARS TO BE A HUGE TRADE AGREEMENT THAT WILL BRING JOBS ETC --

Nadita: So they are cleaning the house in Anbar which still under ISIS in some areas.. they are signing the trade agreement with Brazil.. I am wondering what currency they are signing the agreement in...?

Millionday: IT WILL BE IN DINAR -- THE NEW REGULATION IS DINAR ONLY

Nadita: MD.. do you happen to know if ISIS is already obliterated from Anbar..? as the news is not much about them

Millionday: THE NEWS APPEARS TO BE SAYING THAT THEY ARE HAVING GREAT SUCCESS -- BAGHDAD HAS HAD A SUICIDE BOMBER THAT CAUSED ALOT OF DAMAGE -- TODAY`S UPDATE HAS NOT BEEN BROUGHT YET -- IF I SEE IT -- I WILL BRING IT IN

Nadita: so if the trade is in dinar.. dinar has to go international by next week before they sign the agreement otherwise how in the heck Brazil gonna get paid and change the dinar to their currency..?

Millionday: NAD -- IT IS AN AGREEMENT IN PAPER --- WE DONT KNOW HOW LONG BEFORE IT BEGINS ETC

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): I want to point out the very interesting of timing that, this is the hour Iraq has large trade agreement with Brazil, because, as far as I remember that, the guy who is the head of WTO is from Brazil
itsaboutjesus (IAJ): he was elected, I think, 1-2 years ago

Millionday: THE AGREEMENT SHOULD BE LARGE WITH BRAZIL TOO AND THE IMPACT IS TO THE DIVERSITY OF THE GDP -- GOOD POINT IAJ

Nadita: I am just thinking if they sign an agreement usually the agreement would commence right away or within 6-12 months.. otherwise what's the point of signing an agreement and not having any action. I am just thinking here MD
Nadita: Plus Brazil is one of the BRICS...? any correlation between BRICS and this agreement...?

Millionday: THE AGREEMENT IS GREAT NEWS AND ALL THAT IS GOING ON INCLUDING THE REFORMS -- BUT WE DONT HAVE A DATE OF NEXT WEEK --- THIS IS WHEN THEY WILL MEET TO SIGN THE AGREEMENT --- BUT GREAT NEWS --PROGRESS

Nadita: Adding to what IAJ said about WTO and the head is from Brazil and if I am not mistaken WTO gives Iraq two months to get going on their ascension to WTO.. could this agreement be in effect by October 1st.? while Iraq is preparing to rv prior to that

Millionday: I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT DEADLINE FROM THE WTO -- HAVE YOU ROBIN ?

ROBINREDHED: NO

Nadita: IMF...?

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): I think she meant World Bank

Nadita: sorry.. it's WB and IMF

Millionday: THE WTO -- IS THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION -- IF THEY HAD TWO MONTHS DEADLINE THAT WOULD BE GREAT --

Millionday: THE WORLD BANK HAS PUT THEIR FOOT DOWN FOR IRAQ AND THE IMF HAS DEMANDED A COMPLETE PLAN OF WHERE LOANED FUNDS WILL GO -- SO ALL IS GOOD NEWS
===============================

Millionday: carried the demonstrations on Friday in Baghdad and several provinces slogans in support reform program which launched by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and measures taken to reform the administrative structures of the state and the fight against corruption, and demanded an significant reforms in the judiciary, while stressing the President Fuad Masum that any national must stand with the fight against corruption, and said that this corruption is not less dangerous for dangerous Daash Alarhabiyh.ovi gangs Tahrir Square in Baghdad,

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS ABOUT THE DEMONSTRATIONS AND THEIR SUPPORT FOR ABADI

Millionday: the capital, yesterday came out of thousands of demonstrators few hours after the call reference to the reform of the judicial institution in the country and intensify the fight against corruption and confirmed that he no security in the country without fighting corruption, while across the demonstrators in the cities and towns of Iraq expressed their support to Iraqi forces and the crowd popular in the campaign against Daash gangs and called for reform of the judiciary, said a representative reference in Karbala, Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai during his Friday sermon that

Millionday: NOTE --- THEY ARE ALSO HAPPY ABOUT REFORMS

Millionday: «the judiciary reform, is an important milestone in the completion of the reform packages, and can not be real reform without him »President infallible. He said in a talk session with satellite TV, local newspapers said« prompting Iraqi young people to demonstrate in Tahrir Square and other provinces is widespread in all aspects of the state of corruption ». and between «as I and through constitutional powers As a charge of ensuring the protection of the Constitution and its application Fannie I'll do the principle of executive control and urged the relevant authorities to promote their duties to the people, because we us on ourselves since we received the responsibility the need for reforms and anti-corruption.»

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THE CITIZENS ARE VERY HAPPY AT THIS POINT -- AND ARE CALLING FOR JUDICIARY REFORM TO COMPLETE THE REFORM PACKAGES

Nadita: This is a great report.. Abadi has gotten full support from Iraqi people, religious leader and he is canning Maliki and his goons.... the trade with Brazil.. MD are you excited..?

Millionday: I AGREE THE SUPPORT AND MAJOR REFORMS FOR THE COUNTRY ARE NOTHING BUT GOOD NEWS -- I AM VERY EXCITED WITH ALL THE DEVELOPMENT GOING ON --

7shiela: So what part is yet to be done before they are ready to do the RV. I mean where do we fit in the scheme of things?

Millionday: ONE OF THE REPORTS WE HAD ANNOUNCED THAT WITH THE REFORM LAW BEING PASSED THE IMPORTANT LAWS WERE PASSED TOO --- SO AT THIS POINT MANY THINGS ARE NOT BEING RELEASED -- WE DONT HAVE A DATE OR RATE AND HAVE NOT HAD ONE OR A GUARANTEE BUT --- SO MANY THINGS HAVE MOVED FORWARD FROM WHERE WE WERE --- HUGE PROGRESS

7shiela: So in other words, we are pretty much there....just waiting for the hammer to fall, so to speak?
=======================================

Millionday: HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE TOO

Millionday: Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has sent two letters to the Integrity Commission to have this commission immediately begin investigating on a number of corruption files regarding Nouri Maliki and Baha al-Araji. The most important of these files is equipping the army with weapons, selling foreign currency in the Central Bank and granting loans to the provinces.
According to these sources Haider al-Abadi has emphasized on opening the corruption files of Ahmad Maliki, the son of Maliki.
Orders for the arrest of former Iraqi Central Bank director Sanan al-Shabibi has also been ordered, according to al-Baghdadiya.

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY WE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES -- SO I WILL SAY THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE VERIFIED IS THROUGH ACTION

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): Did I read that correctly!!??? 

Orders for the arrest of former Iraqi Central Bank director Sanan al-Shabibi has also been ordered
If Alak is going to have trouble, and Dr. S too, who is going to run CBI?
itsaboutjesus (IAJ): I thought Abadi helped Dr. S to get out of charges late last year

Millionday: THE HEAD OF CBI IS APPOINTED BUT WE HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE -- WE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHERE IT GOES WITH SHABIBI -- I CAN NOT VERIFY THIS

Nadita: From the report above.. Maliki could be charged with equipping the army with weapons, selling foreign currency and granting loans to the provinces.. my guess will be equipping the army with weapons to ISIS, foreign currency.. could this be our dinar..? and granting loans, will be fake loans to the goons as part of the corruption..?

Millionday: WHEN THEY SPEAK OF FOREIGN CURRENCY IN IRAQ -- IT WOULD NOT BE DINAR ---- BUT TO FILL IN THE REST I WOULD HAVE TO SEE THE REPORTS -- NO OTHER INK RELEASED

Nadita: could it be the USD as the exchange for dinar..

Millionday: IT COULD BE ANY CURRENCY BUT THE DINAR -- I WOULD GUESS THE DOLLAR BUT WOULD ALSO EXPECT HE WOULD HAVE SAID THE DOLLAR -- SO NOT SURE
================================

Millionday: SECURITY UPDATE

Millionday: Salahuddin announced federal police captain Raed Shakir Jawdat, said Friday that security forces killed 44 terrorists and the destruction of 51 continued to target Daash in Salahuddin province.
Jawdat said the team for "tomorrow Press", "The security forces killed 15 terrorists and the bombing of four wheels and a mechanism excavators bomb and the acquisition of modern heavy weapon made after Tardah attacks targeting Daash in Albjrara Tel Aboujrad areas in Salahuddin province."

Millionday: He added that "other force killed 29 terrorists, including snipers and mortar throwers through scientific progress in Husaybah," noting that "the field of artillery and rockets destroyed the federal detachments 51 diverse target between nests and additives launchers and heavy machinery in the city of Ramadi."

Millionday: SO LOOKS LIKE PROGRESS -- SMILE

Millionday: HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND WE HOPE TO HAVE MORE TOMORROW :winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 8/14/15 Empty Re: Millionday News 8/14/15

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:35 am

Nadita: So they are cleaning the house in Anbar which still under ISIS in some areas.. they are signing the trade agreement with Brazil.. I am wondering what currency they are signing the agreement in...?

Millionday: IT WILL BE IN DINAR -- THE NEW REGULATION IS DINAR ONLY

I doubt it, international trade is normally carried out with currencies like the USD, Euro or Pound, unless there is a bilateral agreement to accept each others currency. If that is the case then thrade will be carried out in Dinar AND Brazilian Real.

Millionday: THE WORLD BANK HAS PUT THEIR FOOT DOWN FOR IRAQ AND THE IMF HAS DEMANDED A COMPLETE PLAN OF WHERE LOANED FUNDS WILL GO -- SO ALL IS GOOD NEWS

As to the first part, show me the ink. Regarding the last part, since the IMF is providing the loans DUHHH!

Is progress being made in Iraq? Yes, it would appear so, does any of it spell RV? Not by a long shot! Well one thing about dollarday, reading her is a pretty good sedative .. so good night all.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday News 8/14/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/14/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/14/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/14/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum