Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015

Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015 Empty Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, August 14, 2015  

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses
Tony:  I had a song that I wanted to play on our last call .. we have been holding it so we can play it .. was talking to DC .. People are concerned you may do something crazy on the last call .. so I won't do it .. song by R. Kelly .. called, “Shut up.”
Google it & play it.  Play it for all the other sites and the gurus.  Close to the time to play it, but not gonna play it now. 
Just gave you a lot of stuff, if you pay attention. . . sensitive time frame. . . I'm feeling really, really good.
Tony:  Iraq citizens to get paid tomorrow.  GOI officials to be paid tomorrow at 50% cut. We were looking to see if Abadhi kept his word and he is if it happens.  Banks ready.  All in anticipation of you having a SUPERFANTASTIC weekend.
DC: 
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  On high alert from top to bottom.  Tomorrow after pay day will be the big eye-opener. . . .
Tony:  Preparations I would do today:  Suggest you go through your currencies, count and label each group.  Calculate how you much you'd take to an appointment if going to one bank or four banks.  Map out your route to the bank.  Make a list of people you will contact and who you will take with you.
May not let us send out a Tweet.  May just update the site.  Watch through the weekend . . . if board goes static.
There are a lot of scenarios at this time.  They want internet groups to know ASAP. . . alert the internet community first . . .  want to get us done first
IRAQ:    They did enact the taxes and tariffs.  Memo's went out again this morning.

• GOI Palace of Light:  Abadhi gave Maliki 48 hours to move out.  

• Banks procedures reviewed. Meetings all day
  • Kurdistan:  Tony has boots on the ground in Kurdistan and confirmations the rates changed in the marketplace.
  • TV    Mosques did not make the announcement in the mosque this morning.  Could still do it tonight/tomorrow.  Religious leaders are behind Abadhi.

• CBI:  CBI has stopped all use of US dollars. Using nothing but dinar. Tony:  They cannot operate on the rate they are at or the taxes and tariffs they have.   Shabibi still running things in the background. They push the button. Their country, their currency.  They want things to be perfect.  . . . not going to happen.  Think they have come to the end of that.  Abadhi tells CBI, do it when you want too. . . Shabibi at some time may come back.  
  • Abadhi's China trip on the 19th maybe delayed as he may need to stay in the country.  Tony says that makes sense but that he did not actually talk with someone about it today.

Tony asked that we remember the poeople of Iraq and what they have been through.  Your invited to do that at a thread I started a few days ago at:                                                                   http://www.tntdinar.activeboard.com/t60688912/to-the-people-of-iraq-with-love-from-the-people-of-the-usawo/
INTERNATIONAL:    

• UN Operational Rates change tomorrow.  Tony:  Think China gave us a little push.    
  • Rates:   No change to RV rates.  Rates in may change when the market closes today. Tony things the Dinar may go to $9.00 but will not start there. ZIM: if someone tells you it's worthless, Tony says tell them to google the dinar.

UNITED STATES:     

• Groups:  Tony:  SKR's should have been funded on Monday.  Know two people who have new cars that could not afford it.  The larger the group the last place they have in line.       
  • Banks:    
  • Packages:          

EXCHANGING:    
CLOSING STATEMENTS:
PAM: Been quite a journey,... they are amazing people from so many different levels. . .they've put themselves/their jobs on the line for all of us . . . to help you guys.  When movies are made it’s probably not going to be accurate.
RAY:  Enjoy this fantabulous Friday!
TONY:  When this thing really comes out and you look at it and see what it really is – where there was doubt / questions when there should not have been.  . . .We put ourselves through a lot of undue stress.  Knew how it was really going to end.  Just a matter of time.  More importantly, I hope, you take this opportunity to look at all the other things you were told, a bunch of things you’ll see were never even possible to happen.
People you sent money to last four to five years to be part of this or that group, were never going to happen.  Going to come at you 30’X’s more now that you really have money.  Those very same people.
Use this experience to protect your money.  Look at how business really works.  Banking/business and business opportunities you’ll be involved with.
I graduated from the school of hard knocks. . . Paid $500,000 for mine (education).  Those who can do and those who can’t teach.  They might teach you things in the class room, hypothesise how it is planned to work, but I know the ups and downs you never hear in the classroom.  Been explaining real world politics to you.  Explaining real world banking to you.  How it happens and who benefits from it.
Always want to trust somebody until you have a disagreement.   Going to happen more and more that people know you have this money.  As you look at which bank to look at; which company to invest in; what industry to look at.  Everything has pitfalls.  Over the years of doing this should get you prepared.
Have some things on the side.  Have some protection in there.  Want you to hold onto the money forever.  Create a legacy for your family.  Hold onto it for three to four years so we can say 90% held on to it.  Trying to change that number.  To keep the money and use it to advance your family.
Pam said I just insulted teachers.  We need teachers.  Not meant that way.  Entrepreneurs simply find out they did not learn everything they need to know in the classroom and some did not apply. 
You need to have a foundation.  Read books.  I do.  Go meet people in industry you want to be in.  Meet people you want to be like.  Do it now before the money comes into your hands.  Look at the five people you spend the most time with, is who you are.  Your those five people combined.  That’s why you hang together.
If not, then find five people you want to be like.  Who will help grow and preserve the income.  That is where the future should be.  Not buying cars . . . watching your bank account shrink.  If your money is not working, you are doing something wrong.
Going to have a SuperFantastic weekend.  Everyone is telling me it’s coming.  Monday, Tuesday live in a different world. 
Our future is great.  Prepare for it, is all you have to do to make this the most successful venture of your life. . . I pray to God this is the last call.  Let’s see what happens in Iraq tomorrow and if they got paid and how they get paid. 
To all the teachers out there, “I love you.”  Enjoy the rest of your day.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum