Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend

3 posters

Go down

rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend Empty rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:15 pm

The latest from rrrr & Martha!  It's all set to go down this weekend.

martha wrote
30m ago

rrrr how are you?

rrrr wrote
29m ago

martha... I am perfect dear lady... this is our weekend!

martha wrote
28m ago

rrrr this a great moment for all of us and my work is now ending

rrrr wrote
27m ago

martha... you've earned the rest

martha wrote
24m ago

I need the rest but am still ona natural high

rrrr wrote
4m ago

We’re approaching August 15th, Iraq time. The day of the month the CBI changes rates. The reforms are complete, the people’s voice to cleanup corruption has been answered. Maliki is Toast, and the dollar has been forbidden in Iraq. So, get out you dinar and count it twice… and check for that horsehead water mark on the 25k notes. This may be our last day here, this ride's been courageous, I hope to see you all in VEGAS, VEGAS, VEGAS.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend Empty Re: rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Hey long time dinarians: 

Does this not seem like dejavu?  You know, Okie years ago?  Or maybe just in the last couple of years the every weekend thing with RV?  So, when did the CBI ever change rates? 

The claim of the 15th of the month, hmmmmm  well it must not have been much of a change as the dinar pretty much has been .00086 or there about for eons.

Time will prove that tis too is BALDERDASH from a 'roo.  Unfortunately these people have not one clue, however much they try to convince us otherwise, as to what it will take or when it will happen as to any revaluation or increase in value of any kind of the Iraqi dinar.  Sorry, but NO there is not sale here today rrrr.  Ya need more than what you have shown to convince me and certainly a lot more to convince the majority.  NO SALE - save a whale.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend Empty Re: rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:53 pm

rrrr wrote
7m ago

I'm very sure, we’ve all seen nothing like this before, through all the time we’ve shared, now I'm sure, this never happened before. Now I see, this is the way it's supposed to be. After all we’ve shared, now I see. This is the way it should be. We’re all Together. We shouldn't go it alone. It is meant to be this way. We should not endure this incredible adventure on our own. We shouldn’t go it alone. We are all meant to be here, Together.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:11 am

The only thing new is that Abadi appears to be serious about needed reforms. Unfortunately for your prognostications, there is nothing in those reforms that spells RV. There is just too much mitigating against and sort of significant change other than the remote chance of a LOP. But an increase in value, nope, not this year, and I have my doubts about next as well.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend 2805820865  rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend 2805820865  rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend 2805820865  rrrr Calls The RV To Happen This Weekend 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum