Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12

Go down

TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12 Empty TNT TONY CC notes for Thursday Aug 12

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:44 am

TNT Conference Call 8.12.15 (truncated)

T:  Okay, goooood morning, TNT!  And for all those who don’t know, Pam said today is August the 12th, just so you guys’ll know.  We’re almost at the middle of the month, almost there, almost makin’ it to another UN update day, so let’s hope that’s how it works out, okay?  All right, guys, so what can I tell you.  I can tell you there’s a lot of announcements made in Iraq yesterday, or, or what’s today, Wednesday?  Sunday, today, Abadi announced all the reforms had passed.  They needed a vote again of 86, and they got 280 something in Parliament and they still got a unanimous vote.  That, they made the announcement to the people, they did the vote on television so everybody could see that it was happening, and the celebrations that we have heard about goin’ on this week were simply that.  They were celebrating that the corruption was being removed from the government.  Now, in the process of that corruption being removed from the government, in the process of the announcement being made…was the fact that—I want to read it to you guys ‘cause I like to read stuff to you so you can see for yourself—but…exactly what was said.  Okay.  So here we go.  “Abadi made his reforms announcement to the citizens on Saturday.  All day on Sunday thousands demonstrated in the streets to show support for Abadi.”  This was an all-day event.  Appears it works, it worked, ‘cause you know, they were getting’ a little rowdy as we always said they had to in order for this to happen, not us, it’s somethin’ they have to do for it to happen.  Appeared it worked .  They’re being told, they’re being told that Abadi reforms passed.  They’re being told that they’re on the verge of gaining purchasing power greater than ever before for all citizens.  This is being broadcast out to them.  Again, they’re showing Iraq citizens.  Finance Minister is talkin’ about upcoming changes, how Iraq again will be a stronger unified nation with it being a power in the international world.  This is being broadcast on television today, so everybody clearly understands that.  So it says, “The citizens are really pumped up.  They see how their actions Sunday helped pave the approval for Abadi reforms.”  So they wanted to get rid of the corrupt people in the government, and they showed it, so.  All right.  That’s what’s goin’ on in public over there, why they were in the streets, why they feel things are now about to happen.  

Away from the public people that we talk to have come to basically the same conclusion we have:  That was important, it wasn’t required, it made it even better, but nobody can see anything else that needs to be done.  There’s plenty of things that people like to be, and they will forever be, but nothing needs to be done.  But again, puttin’ Abadi on television, the Finance Minister on television tellin’ the people that they’re again about to be the richest nation in that area, reforms are coming, is even puttin’ more pressure on them to actually do it, ‘cause it’s the fourth, fifth, sixth time that they’ve actually said it.  There were crowds of people in the street .  Just handin’ them a little bit of money like they did before on payday wasn’t gonna work.  They’re lookin’ for real change, and he is now promising them real change.  So a lot of things happened by doing away with the presidencies, the vice presidencies.  They did away with a total of like fifteen major positions, and all their cronies went with them.  They authorized the arrest of—shoot, I forgot how many people it was, Ray, Pam, you remember?  It was two hundred and somethin’ or three hundred and somethin’.  I forgot the exact number of people, and the citizens know about that, hearing about it, so they’re really cleaning things up, making it a very, very stable government and country for this to happen, which is a good thing.  

Everybody still seems to think it’s gonna be sometime this week.  Sometime this week, so from Monday to Monday, Monday to Sun--, Sunday we should actually see it, my understanding.  So, are we here?  Globally they had another meeting this week.  All the Powers That Be got together, agreed, they’re on the same page, they’re ready to do this.  Now is there a possibility that anything can screw it up?  Always.  Always a possibility, and the first thing we would look at, ‘cause I know what you guys wanna talk about, or maybe you don’t, is what China did yesterday and this morning lowering their rate, depegging, ‘causing massive reactions.  My understanding is that was supposed to happen after the RV was announced.  That’s exactly what was supposed to happen, but they, like some of you, and me, got tired of waiting!  Got tired of hearing, “We’re gonna do it today, today, today,” and they’re not getting done, so they did what they did, and now we need to wait and see what the reaction is to what they did, how fast that reaction comes.  But I think it’s, it’s gonna work out as a good thing!  I mean a really good thing.  

The other thing is Zimbabwe, you guys noticed, saw the article, started accepting the yuan today, another currency in their country.  They accept like seven or eight different currency, but all that means, again, is their economy is one step stronger, or one step closer to being a stronger economy because now they have another currency that they are going to do exchanges with.  So a lot of people were concerned when they saw that, didn’t understand the article about the yuan and Zimbabwe.  That was a great thing.  It was a great thing!  Not a good thing, a great thing.  One more country showing faith in them and their economy, which should help us accomplish our goal again.  

Okay, so where are we at?  Rates are on some screens, aren’t on others.  The rates are still in the same areas that we’ve been talking about, they haven’t changed that.  People are still being told to be ready at a moment’s notice.  So it’s a great day!  We’re just, happen to be back here again without it getting done, but there’s nothing I can tell you or anybody else can tell you that I know of at this point that’s a reason why this isn’t going except for they wanted to have more confidence in the moment, that’s all.  They want to be sure everything that they said they were doing or have done actually took place.  They wanted to make sure that the system worked, that the laws were in place as far as the monetary or currency laws, which they all are.  They’ve all now been approved ‘cause everything got approved, all the reform measures got approved in that, in the last 48 hours, so I can’t find one thing other than people being cautious or overcautious or so super sensitive to getting this done.  That’s it. And, you know, as one of my good friends say, “You gotta overcome your fears.”  That’s what you gotta do.  You gotta learn to overcome your fears, and they are simply adjusting to that right now, ‘cause everything’s in place, they’re just scared if they do it and they miss something or something just happened, do they have a way of correcting it, ‘cause once it’s done, it’s done.  And with that, I’m goin’ to 865, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, thanks for takin’ my call.  Quick question with respect to the exchange procedures.  What changes, if any, have been made since you last told us what we should be expecting to do when it comes time for the exchange?

T:  So, you changed your phone number?

C:  I had to go out of town.  I didn’t know if you’d recognize my voice.  So thank you for taking my call.

T:  Oh, without a doubt everybody up here recognizes your voice, so anyway!

C : Okay.

T:  All right, so ask your question again, ‘cause I did know that was you, so ask it again.

C:  Oh, okay.  It’s dealing with the exchange procedures, and I’m questioning what changes, if any, have been made since you last told us what to expect when we go in to do our exchanges?

T:  I don’t know of any changes, guys.  We haven’t been made aware of any.  The people who are actually doing them haven’t called and said, “Hey, we’re doing this now or that now,” anything that’s any different.  Nope, I can’t think of one…

C:  Okay.

T:  …thing that, that has changed!

C:  Okeedoke!

T:  Okay?  I’ll tell you what we’re lookin’ to do, we just need to get started!  That’s all.

C:  I was gonna say, that’s the key thing is the, the timing aspect of it, and it’s like let’s get this thing going.  Appreciate it.  And thanks again…

T:  Okay.

C:  …for taking my call.  And have a great day, and may today be the day.  Thank you.

T:  Okay, so this is 404/865, so you guys know.  For all who want 404 to take their place?  She already went.  Okay, thanks.  All right.

C:  Thank you!  Take care.

T:  All right.

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  Wait, wait, wait!  Where are we goin’?  Where are we going?

Ray:   Vegas!

C:  Excuse me, I’m sorry!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  I’m gonna say, you the one who started all this!

C:  I know, I’m the one who started it.  It’s just like , it’s this taller mountain air, it’s getting to me.  You know, I’m not accustomed to it.  It’s that sort of thing.  And the caveat is so Tony can go.

T:  That’s right.

C:  And I guess this is also One-Question Wednesday, that’s why I only asked you one question.

T:  Thank you very much, I appreciate that.

C:  You’re welcome.

T:  You must actually have mind-reading capability, ‘cause Pam just text me that, too.  One-Question Wednesday, so, all right.  Thanks!

C:  Yes, indeed.  Yes, indeed.  Thank you.  Take care.  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  All right.  Okay, 617, good morning.

[Skipping to end of call]

T:  Okay, Pam Pam!  What you got to say?  Is Pam there?  Pam’s not here?  Okay, Ray?

Ray:  Well.  Well, When-Are-We-Gonna-See-It Wednesday!  We’re waiting!  Everybody hold on and hold out, it’ll be here when it gets here.

T:  Okay.  Well, all right, guys.  We are waiting, it is gonna happen.  If you are really, really smart—and I’m just sayin’ that—not that you’re not but if you were really, really smart, you’d have taken this last week, two weeks, three weeks, last day to try and put Plan B in motion, which we’ve been talkin’ about, to try to make up for anything that you’ve lost in the last couple of months, even years, with some other currencies, so I’m just gonna say that, ‘cause there’s a tremendous opportunity out there for you to make it up at probably a third of what you were gonna spend anyway.  Tremendous.  You guys gotta do your research, you gotta look, you gotta look on the boards.  I know there should be a whole lot of conversation about this today or tomorrow, and some other currencies are gonna come out and you’re gonna say, “I missed a golden opportunity again.”  That’s what’s gonna happen, I’m tellin’ you.  So, I mean, from what I know, from what I’m being told and what’s on the boards right now, there’s a, a tremendous, tremendous opportunity to make, make up for what your Plan A was, ‘cause it was, ‘cause it’s not gonna be.  But Plan B can be just as good if you take action.  All right, with that, I’m gonna say enjoy the rest of your day, I’m gonna enjoy mine, and at the end of every call I’m gonna say I hope this is the last one, ‘cause it has the possibility of being the last one.  I surely hope this is it until we make the announcement call.  Enjoy the rest of your day, folks.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum