Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA

4 posters

Go down

Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA Empty Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:13 am

It's now time for Martha's Morning UpDate!!!   Just because Martha is presently homeless & broke....don't let that fool ya!  She is still one of the most respected Financial Experts around!

martha wrote
3m ago

GOOD MORNING everyone. i wasnt going to come in after yesterdays fiascal for elmerf and me but I just caught something on their own sites that may interest you

I may have found the "sleeper" currency that Tony sort of elluded to yesterday

Last year IKO thought the Rupiah may come in at 9.00 and if you go to DG Blog it is showing there as such

Indonesia has a very strong position in the south east asia block. and has a strong GDP and commodities, etc

we need IKO to re-look at the numbers but remember-they already devalued to now reinstate and RV

this is what Tony was trying to say yesterday on the call without spitting out the rates-shop around!

people dont worry about the yuan, this was a very necessary move to kick start this event

these higher rates are called market rates

a lot of currencies will become what for a better term floater currencies in that their values will change daily

go into the first post of today-the vietnam-iraq one and read thru and if for no better reason bring it over since I dont know how to

the money reform was already passed,certified and published!

the announcements have been made. Tony told us this yesterday

I feel that what Tony said yesterday covers it-there wont be a true "announcement" the actions have been completed.now we wait for the markets to show their faces

Tony mentioned the UN operational sheet yesterday-it will be in print 8/14 for all to see

Abadi has already met in the past with China and I believe has already joined the AIIB

Abadi is probably firming up the new trade deal called The silk Road

the devalue wasnt done as a negative thing and europe needed some boosting

Abadi has been meeting with China and the BRICs as far back as last year when the Kurds stopped using the USD for their oil and started using Rubles and yuans for payment

Iko may have left but the next 24 hours are PRIME
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA Empty Re: Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:41 am

INSANITY

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:00 pm

So she is telling everyone what Tony really said without him really saying it?  She homeless, broke, a financial advisor AND a mind reader.
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Given that Indonesia is a direct competitor with China and Vietnam for those "cheap" low skilled labor exports, and given what bother their currencies have lost value, it is VERY unlikely we will see any sort of move upward with their currency, but possibly the opposite.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46060-china-devalues-yuan-for-third-straight-day#250696

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA 2805820865  Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA 2805820865  Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA 2805820865  Thursday Morning News w/MARTHA 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum