Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15

4 posters

Go down

Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  Empty Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15

Post by MD13 Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:20 pm

Roundtable with Millionday!!

Millionday: CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ANNOUNCEMENT YESTERDAY--TO TAKE EFFECT RIGHT AWAY >>>

To / approved all banks ( to suspend trading in dollars ) 08/11/2015

Millionday: SO ALL BANKS ARE NOW TO ONLY TRADE IN DINARS AND THE US DOLLAR TRADE IS SUSPENDED IN IRAQ

maine: omg i am numb! does this mean the rate may be next?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW WHEN BUT THIS IS -- FANTASTIC NEWS -- WHOOPOW
Millionday: LET ME SAY THIS .....

Millionday: THE BANKING REFORM AND ALSO THE ECONOMIC PROGRAM PLANNING ETC -- HAS ...
Millionday: ASSIGNED ROLES TO BANKS WITHIN IRAQ -- FOR INSTANCE --
Millionday: WE HAVE UNION BANKS, PRIVATELY OWNED BANKS, INVESTMENT BANKS ---ETC ETC --- SO
Millionday: THIS ORDER IS WITHIN THE PLANS OF CBI AND ITS REFORMS SO --- THERE MAY BE NEWS THAT COMES OUT IN THE FUTURE THAT SOME WILL BE CONFUSED BY -- BUT
Millionday: DONT LET IT CONFUSE YOU BECAUSE -- OIL IS SOLD IN US DOLLAR SO, WE SHOULD STILL SEE REFLECTION OF THE US DOLLAR FOR OIL TRADE ETC --- HOWEVER --- ALL BANKS CANNOT TRADE IN US DOLLAR -- IT WILL NOT HIT THE STREETS OR STORES ETC

.VIP.blossom Millionday: Can you explain what this may mean for us if anything? Your opinion pls?

Millionday: THIS MEANS FOR IRAQ THAT ALL PRICING AND USE WITHIN THE COUNTRY WILL BE IN DINAR SO THIS TELLS US THAT THEY HAVE REGAINED CONFIDENCE IN THE DINAR AND THEIR ECONOMIC SYSTEM WITHIN THE REFORMS -- THIS IS NEW SINCE 2003 -- HUGE PROGRESS ---

Millionday: PRICING ALL IN DINARS LETS US KNOW THAT THE GOAL OF A MARKET ECONOMY WOULD REQUIRE THE PRICE OF THE DINAR THROUGH INTERNATIONAL EQUATION ---- AS IN ALL GLOBAL ECONOMICS

Doodle Brain: This is all curious to me...the timing of the articles now coming out, China depegging, 316 arrest warrants, travel ban, positions being eliminated, now CBI not selling USD. Also heard/maybe read somewhere(?) that they stopped the street vendors from selling IQD. It just seems that there is a lot of forward motion from all different avenues and all leading to the same answer = an RV.
Doodle Brain: Am I seeing this correctly?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW WHEN -- NO DATE OR RATE BUT I AM EXCITED OVER ALL THE PROGRESS AND SEE THIS SHOWING THEIR REFORMS -- WHICH IS HUGE

Royal: With M gone all laws now passed seems like its just the CBI that has to make a move nothing but the revalue left to do for the people to get there lives going

Millionday: THE CITIZENS ARE MARCHING FOR SERVICES AND THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO MAKE ALL MOVES THAT WILL MOVE THEIR COUNTRY FORWARD AND ALSO RESPECT THE CONSTITUTION -- IT GIVES THE CITIZENS A MARKET ECONOMY SO THEY CAN PROSPER -- SMILE

quicktolegit96: IS M IN FACT GONE? JUST GOT HERE THX

Millionday: I HAVE NOT REPORTED ON IT YET -
======================================

Millionday: Chancellor confirmed head of the House of Representatives for national reconciliation and unity Jumaili, Wednesday, that the Parliament has fulfilled its obligations with the consent of government, parliamentary and papers on government reform and implementation.
She Jumaili in a statement received / scales News / copy of "The government came out a package of reforms and turned it into the House of Representatives in response to recent demonstrations that came out in Baghdad and the southern provinces, and Parliament voted in by the turn, fulfill its commitment to the Iraqi people and has become a matter vested in the government for implementation with control performance. "

Millionday: NOTE -- IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THEIR NATIONAL RECONCILIATION----THAT PARLIAMENT HAS APROVED THROUGH VOTE -- THE REFORMS AND THEIR IMPLEMENTATION -- SO THE ACTION THAT IS BEING WITNESSED NOW AFTER THE VOTE IS ALL CONCERNING THE REFORM OF IRAQ TO THE NEW IRAQ WITH THE DESIGNED CONTROL AS WELL

Millionday: She added that "the parliament vote on government reform package gave a clear picture that the same parliament with the Iraqi people, it is a voice of the people and representative of him as he leads what the people want and can not say that disabled Parliament, but that with the reforms and with the demands of the demonstrators were Ufa its commitment and has become the ball so Government Square. "

Millionday: NOTE -- PARLIAMENT IS TRYING TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE AND THEIR NEEDS

Millionday: And he pointed out that "these reforms are insufficient and are waiting for the biggest reforms, including the implementation of the political agreement and the document in which they can create social justice."
And the voice of the House of Representatives, yesterday, the Council of Ministers decisions in response to protesters demanding the eradication of corruption, and for canceling the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister immediately, and reduce the number of protections, and provisions for special grades and other crucial decisions.

Millionday: SO NOW THEY ARE WAITING ON THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE AND PAPER REFORM OF PEACE ACTIVATION IT PROVIDES --- WHOOPOW

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): do you know when is the NATIONAL RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE ??

Millionday: THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED THE DATE FOR THE CONFERENCE BUT IT IS IN BAGHDAD AND WILL INCLUDE MANY WORLD LEADERS AND REGIONAL ETC --- THE PREPARATION TOOK A LONG TIME --- IT SHOULD BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEAR FUTURE IMO AS IT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH THE REFORMS THEY HAVE PASSED AS WELL
================================

Millionday: HERE WE GO -- THIS IS FROM ONE OF OUR RESEARCHERS AT DINARUPDATES.COM

Millionday: Legal expert said the "recipe vice president Fuad Masum, and the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, has become a precedent after the House of Representatives approval of the government and parliamentary reforms package."
Said Tariq Harb told all of Iraq [where] that "the positions of canceled owners are in former after the House of Representatives approval of the government and parliamentary reforms package but originally even before approval and as soon as the resolution," he said, adding that he "can not they come to official meetings in their constituencies because they no longer having the capacity of functional or legal. "

Millionday: NOTE --THE REFORMS PACKAGE AND THE PARLIAMENT REFORMS HAVE BOTH BEEN PASSED

Millionday: He added that "the House of Representatives approve the reforms do not need to authenticate to the President of the Republic has no right to object to them and even if it they do not check any result."
He said the "authorization powers to the prime minister to dismiss governors and heads and members of local councils are originally from within his constitutional powers, either cancel the municipal councils are originally illegal and thus have no Air after a financial career cadres because the provincial law includes boards of the districts and ways, either municipal councils were set up by the ruling Paul Bremer, former US nor Iraqi civil legal support her. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REFORM APPROVAL CANNOT BE OBJECTED TO BECAUSE THE NEW POWERS DO NOT APPLY AS THE ORIGINAL WOULD APPLY DUE TO THE LAWS IN PLACE THEN

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Millionday: Promised legal expert parliamentary approval for these reforms "as a reference to the existence of the resolve and determination to make changes and application of the Constitution real form away from what confused him from political and sectarian quotas and it's a return to the practice of constitutional powers, and not how I got the great majority of the House of Representatives, but even odder ones, including the ouster Higher positions and off. "
He added that "these reforms give the impression of the message that the prime minister is determined to achieve it's also the first Iraqi decision Exchange since 2003. All the decisions that are taken the advice of foreign and the United Nations."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REFORMS RETURN POWERS TO THE CONSTITUTION FIRST AND FOREMOST --- SO THE FIRST FREE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE SINCE 2003 --- WHEN SANCTIONS WERE IN PLACE AND GOVERNMENTAL POWERS AND CHANGES WERE TAKING PLACE ETC ---- THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW FROM YEAR 2003

Millionday: The legal expert said, "What taken by the Prime Minister of the reforms is within the legal and constitutional powers, but so far no full powers exercised the fact that Article 78 of the Constitution has made the Prime Minister directly responsible for the implementation of the general policy of the state and not the general policy of the Government of only meaning it is an executive official policy in Parliament and head of state and government and the state as a whole so that the term [state] includes everything you mentioned earlier. "

Millionday: And that "According to this constitutional article they give to the prime minister the power to draw and approve the general policy of the House of Representatives as well as for the presidency because the state includes all of these authorities."
The Iraqi Council of Representatives has unanimously approved today an initial package of reforms of governmental and parliamentary include several resolutions, notably to reduce the expenses of officials and the abolition of senior positions and the fight against corruption and the adoption of important laws, including the abolition of the posts of Vice President and Prime Minister

Millionday: NOTE >>>>>>>>>>NOT ONLY WERE SENIOR POSITIONS CHANGES MADE , REFORMS APPROVED, EXPENSES REDUCED BUT >>>>>>>>>>>THE ADOPTION OF THE IMPORTANT LAWS ALSO TOOK PLACE ---- WHOOOPOW

GrannieAnnie: Was the HCL included in these Reform and Parliament Packages? I still feel that we need that before they can RV.

Millionday: I HAVE JUST SHOWN IN INK THE IMPORTANT LAWS SO FAR -- SO WE HAVE NOT SEEN INK STATING THE HCL IS DONE YET

CanTWaitwoRV: it was the UN that devalued the Iraqi currency as well as released Iraq from Ch. 7 correct? If so, I find it interesting how the word "exchange and united nations" was used in the same sentence in this article....as we know there is a political side and a monetary side to this reform package
CanTWaitwoRV: wearing deenar goggles of course

Millionday: YES I CAN UNDERSTAND THE EXCITEMENT HUN -- HOWEVER THE EXCHANGE IN THAT PORTION WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR -- SMILE

Millionday: THE REFORM PACKAGE INCLUDES ALL OF THE REFORMS THEY HAVE PLANNED AND WRITTEN ---

itsaboutjesus (IAJ): I feel funny how a while ago, we read that, there was no important laws scheduled in agenda all the way to Aug 15th; now, here we are, things are blowing up left and right

Millionday: WE HAVE WITNESSED THEM CALLING MEETINGS TO TAKE CARE OF LAWS NOT ON THE AGENDA IN THE PAST -- NORMALLY TO ME THEY ARE THE LARGER IMPACTING -- SMILE

_firefly_ Millionday: Comment - There is a second set of reforms to be voted on tomorrow, mostly focused on financial reforms

Millionday: THEY ARE ALSO MEETING TODAY AS WE READ LAST NIGHT -- THE AGENDA DOESNT SEEM TO BE COVERING
====================================

Millionday: Baghdad announced by the Special Committee responsible for developing lending five trillion dinars mechanisms, David Abdul Zayer, Wednesday, for the finalization of the mechanisms and regulations and the priority of lending five trillion allocated to the banks sector dinars. The head of the National Business Council, David Abdul Zayer , for "tomorrow Press",

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI IS COMPLETING THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET THE 5 TRILLION DINARS TO THE BANKS ----TIMING IS GREAT WITH NEW ORDER TO NOT DEAL IN US DOLLAR

Millionday: "The Status of lending mechanisms within the allotted Central Bank program five trillion dinars Committee completed its work and put the finishing touches on the mechanisms and instructions and priority of lending five trillion allocated to the banks sector dinars." He added, "our work to develop mechanisms and instructions are flexible and smooth at the same time determined to ensure the safety of public money, "noting that" the five trillion must lend to projects actually contribute to moving the wheel of the local economy. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FUNDS THAT HAVE BEEN LENDED TO IRAQ MUST>>>> lend to projects actually contribute to moving the wheel of the local economy. "

Millionday: He stressed that "the interest rate set at 3% at the request of the government banks managers a satisfactory rate somewhat Lama Delivery of loans dates admittedly procedures established will not take a long time, especially if provided the borrower all loan requirements. " The Committee consisted of 11 personal, including industrial, agricultural, real estate and housing banks, Rafidain and Rasheed, and a representative of the central bank and other managers as well as David Abdul Zayer, who was representing the voice sector private.

Nadita: Did CBI lend the money in dinar to banks to lend to Iraqi people like macro loans..? is this part of de dollarizing too? so the common people will be more apt to use dinar?

Millionday: THEY LOANED THE BANKS THE DINAR THEY NEEDED FOR PROJECTS ETC SO THEY CAN MOVE FORWARD BY FUNDING THE PRIVATE SECTOR -- THEY ANNOUNCED LAST YEAR THEY PLAN TO FUND THE PRIVATE SECTOR ACTIVATION WITH INVESTMENT FUNDS -- SO THIS WOULD BE FOR INVESTMENT IN ITS PRIVATE SECTOR ACTIVATION WHILE REFORMING BANKING --

Nadita: Private sectors like small business in USA??? in other words the private sectors can create jobs and spiff up their economy

Millionday: I WILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN FOR ANY CHANGE IN PLANS HOWEVER THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE FUNDS MUST >>>>> lend to projects actually contribute to moving the wheel of the local economy. "

Millionday: PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS WILL CREATE JOBS ALONG WITH INVESTMENT DUE TO LABOR LAW REQUIRING 75% IRAQI HIRE

Millionday: WE WILL BRING THE REST TONIGHT AT 730 EST MILLIONDAY NEWSTIME -- RED WILL BE HERE TONIGHT

MD13

Back to top Go down

Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15  Empty Re: Millionday Roundtable 8/12/15

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:39 pm

WhooPow!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Thanks ssmith, I'm slipping lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:42 pm

MD13 caught this one before you this time, Royboy... Ssmith added the Whoopow ! LOL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Opps sorry MD13 Thank you ! Thanks Ponee for catching that . Silly me.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum