Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL

3 posters

Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL Empty Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses.  
Tony:  Announcements made in Iraq Yesterday.  The vote (reforms) done on television.  Abadhi announced reforms to the people. 
DC: told Tony there is one group of people that has been holding it up and it is not the US.
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  Everybody still thinking/saying it will be some time this week.  It's my understanding that is what they are looking at.  People still being told to be ready "at a moment's notice." 
IRAQ:   Thousands of demonstrators were in the streets to show support for Abadhi.  It's the 12th of the month and it's still unknown about the people being paid for this month.

• Parliament:  Abadhi's reforms were passed unanimously.   All reform measures approved in the last 48 hours.   
  • Banking system is connected.  Banking laws are done. The plan is no more testing - to go with it.
  • TV Broadcasting Today:  Iraq will again be a unified nation and a power in the world.  Telling people they are about to be the richest in the area.  Also, told their purchasing power had increased.  Tony:  Handing out money in the streets will not work this time.  The people are looking for real change and Abadhi is promising them real change.

Tony:  I don't know when enough is enough. They are more concerned with inside Iraq rather than outside. Think China trying to apply enough pressure to just do it.  At some point people have to realize how difficult, how complex, complicated this is. And when it doesn't go, nobody lied to you.
INTERNATIONAL:    

• China actions were supposed to be after the RV was done.  Tony said China got tired of waiting.  Tony:  Don't know if there will have to be an adjustment due to what China did.  They were tired just like us.  Frustrated.  Economy taking a hit.  
  • Zimbabwe now accepting the Yuan as a currency for their country.  
  • Rates    

UNITED STATES:     

• Predictions US Economic Crash:  Tony:  The information, the economists and Rand Paul putting out, don't know what we know. It will change all the predictions.  Some are not going to know until after it happens.

• EXCHANGING:   Tony does not know of any changes to procedures/processes since he last talked about them.               Tony:  The world has changed.  The moment it happens we are going to know. The internet.  No way to keep something like that quiet.   

CLOSING STATEMENTS:
PAM: 
RAY:  When we going to see it Wednesday?   We are waiting.  It will be here when it gets here.
TONY:  We are waiting.  It is going to happen.  If you were really, really smart, you would have taken this last week, 2-3 weeks, last day and try to put Plan B in motion to make up for anything you’ve lost in last couple of months or years, with other currencies.  
Tremendous opportunity out there for you to make it up at probably a third of what you were going to spend anyway.  Do your research.  Look on the board.  Other currencies are going to come out and golden opportunity again. 
I know, from what I am being told, tremendous opportunity to make it up.   Plan B can be just as good if you take action.
Enjoy your day.  I’m going to enjoy mine.  I surely hope this is it until we make the announcement call.
"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get
-only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything."  Katherine Hepburn

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:48 pm

They are now accepting Chinese yuan in Zimbabwe as payment now?!?!?  Seriously?? Tony...let's at least try to think up bullshit better than that...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - FINAL

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:57 am

BritishBulldog wrote:They are now accepting Chinese yuan in Zimbabwe as payment now?!?!?  Seriously?? Tony...let's at least try to think up bullshit better than that...
actually he is right, for once, just do a Google search for Zimbabwe Yuan

http://www.zimeye.com/zimbabwe-adopts-chinese-yuan-as-legal-currency/

China wants to have the reserve currency, look at what they did at Thailand's International Airport in Bangkok:

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum