Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 8/11/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 8/11/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday News 8/11/15 Empty Millionday News 8/11/15

Post by RoyBoy Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Millionday: THE NEWS IS FANTASTIC TODAY AND IRAQ IS PROGRESSING IN ALL AREAS

Millionday: WHOOPPOW

Millionday: I HAVE A LOT OF REPORTS FOR YOU --- SMILE

Millionday: WORLD NEWS ALL OVER THE GLOBE ANNOUNCED THAT IRAQ HAS VOTED THIS MORNING ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL -- ON ALL REFORM ACTIVATION AND THE LAWS OF CORRUPTION AND ALL THAT ABADI ANNOUNCED AS HIS WISH YESTERDAY-------THEY VOTED YES AND IT WILL BE PRINTED AS LAW

Millionday: HUGE PROGRESS WITH LEAPS AND BOUNDS -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD AND PLEASE USE ??? LOTS COMING -- SMILE

Millionday: Hussein al-Tamimi Tgb simplifying procedures and reducing its legal system governing the economic work in the forefront of the economic development process sought by Iraq during the coming period requirements (according to expert commercial affairs in).

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOAL FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT TO MINMIZE CONFUSION--AND LAWS IN PLACE HAS BEEN DONE --(SIMPLICITY)

Millionday: In this regard, President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce Jaafar al-Hamdani said it's an important step that had been taken obtaining simplify government measures, pointing out that the implemented properly in public institutions would come with positive results on the economic situation in Iraq, however, saying: As will contribute paper economic reforms in the correct path and strengthen those measures. 
He said in an interview (morning) that the reality of work In many institutions need to shorten the excess episodes, especially at border crossing points and mechanisms of registration of companies and associated to this aspect of the commitments.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ECONOMIC REFORM IS GOING TO STRENGTHEN THE DEVELOPMENT AND ALSO SET THE STAGES FOR IT -- ALSO THE LAWS MINIMIZED THE TIME IT TAKES AT BORDERS AND MARKET -- THROUGH THE REFORMS AGREED UPON

Millionday: He pointed to the importance of that proceed State in the establishment of laboratories at border ports to facilitate screening procedures that take time at the expense of the material and increase the cost, pointing to the importance that touches the issue of facilitating aspects of government measures in the economic action in the forefront of loans, taxes and other topics.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE ASKING THAT SOME ISSUES ARE HANDLED AT BORDER CROSSINGS /CUSTOMS AND SOME WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY HANDLED THROUGH GOV ECONOMIC MEASURES

Millionday: Hamadani said that the economic reality is an urgent need to simplify the procedures to alleviate the suffering of a large segment of traders and businessmen, stressing to start is better than not to start, because the service the country's economy and serve the citizens by reducing the rings routine.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ECONOMIC PROCEDURE IS THE URGENT NEED TO SIMPLIFY AND ALSO IT IS TIME TO START ACCORDING TO THIS -- AS STARTING "IS BETTER THAN NOT TO START" -----WHOOPOW

Millionday: He urged Labour to issue the single card speed, indicating that it facilitates the many stages of the review of all transactions and dealings requirements where the need is now to the archives and after the health of the breasts and what needs it from time and expenses and other matters strain references either an individual Ahoshrkat and the challenge of achieving economic viability or delay it. 
He said the government program came positive mechanisms integrated in terms of perspective, but it is facing in the economic part, overlapping the many decisions intersecting with each and procedures Alhalahnavzh infrastructure to require the unification of the legislative environment commensurate with the orientations of the country in the transition to the economy open market .

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE SAYING THAT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THE SAME TIME---- THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS SHOWS HOW TO INTEGRATE THE REFORMS FOR UNIFICATION FOR THE TRANSITION TO THE OPEN MARKET --- (GLOBAL)

Millionday: Hamadani stressed the need to continue the private sector with the government and that there is a serious dialogue between the two parties to stand up when the real problems facing the economic development process and find a quick logical solutions that achieve economic viability of the country, especially as the private sector is well aware of the kinks that confuse economic advancement, stressing The communication with the ministries and government institutions creates a real economical integrated all aspects of service and productivity in the general areas of Iraq, which has the elements of economic advancement for the provision of wealth in most of them.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PLAN CREATES SERIOUS DIALOGUE SO SOLUTIONS CAN BE FOUND QUICKLY IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROCESS FOR IRAQ`S ADVANCEMENT/TRANSITION TO MARKET WITH PRIVATE SECTOR AND PLANNED REFORMS

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS LAST PART IS VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND -- DONT MISS IT

Millionday: And the reality of the Chambers of Commerce in the liberated areas Hamdani said that the EU and the efforts of self-presented to the staff of the rooms in those areas, salaries, pointing out that the rehabilitation will be gradual because it would require many efforts and large financial support, noting that it needs to support the Government in this area to speed up the construction of these rooms and exercise its natural role in life Amh.ahamdana said that

Millionday: NOTE -- DEVELOPMENT WILL BEGIN WITH COMPLETING CONTRACTS IN TERRORIST RESOLVED AREAS

Millionday: WHOOPOW >>>>>>> 
the Iraqi economy needs to use offices Global Advisory to put the economy under consideration in all his joints, and that paints a future for ten years to come and prices pessimistic, pointing out that this process must be monitored and the relay at the implementation of these plans through international destinations supervisory local studies centers to begin the establishment of a modern economy. 
It concluded Hamdani to say: that Follow-up to the trader needs is essential to maintain a constant level of prices, and this trend needs to cooperate with the government to create a work environment achieved great economic feasibility of the country.

Millionday: SO-- WE READ THE FIRST THING AFTER REFORMS BEING APPROVED IN PARLIAMENT WAS ECONOMIC/FINANCIAL POLICIES/REGULATIONS IN PLACE --- HERE THEY CALL FOR GLOBAL ADVISORY FOR ALL AREAS -- THE PRICES TO REMAIN IN A GOOD PLACE FOR 10 YEARS, STUDIES DONE WHILE THEY BEGIN THE MODERN ECONOMY THROUGH REFORMS, AND THEY ARE ALSO ASKING FOR SET PRICE LEVELS FROM ALL TRADERS TO ACHEIVE GREAT ECONOMIC SUCCESS

Millionday: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHOOOPOW<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

mary: Do you know when the tariff laws will be put into practice, after this delay ?..

Millionday: THE TARIFF DELAY WAS OUT OF THE FEAR FROM THE CITIZENS THAT PRICES WERE GOING TO PUSH THEM OFF THE CLIFF THEY TEETER ON --- THEY HAVE STATED IN MULTIPLE REPORTS THAT TARIFF AND CUSTOMS WILL BE IN PLACE IN AUGUST FOR IMPORTS OBVIOUSLY

Millionday: K-- BRB WITH MORE -- SMILE -- WOW RED -- REFORMS WENT THROUGH AFTER ALL THESE YEARS MY FRIEND -- SMELLING SALTS PLEASE

ROBINREDHED: nice, finally

Millionday: SMILE -- FINALLY -- WOW
=========================================

Millionday: IRAQ HAS BEEN GIVEN OR THEY FEEL AS THOUGH THEY HAVE THEIR LAST CHANCE

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD -- HERE WE GO

Millionday: That allocates $ 5 trillion dinars to banks sectoral Vmak is important, more important how to invest such a large amount? The goal clearly is to stimulate the productive sectors class basis and address this responsibility? Private sector inevitably. 
There are several questions emerge here and there, including any sector we are targeting in order to achieve the objective of this allocation, some of them believe that the agricultural sector and others they see the industrial sector, according to the priorities of customization.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE WORKING ON WHERE THE 5 TRILLION WILL BE APPLIED FOR THE BEST GDP RESULT

Millionday: experts believe that the agricultural sector to take its share in the agricultural initiative has not determined yet accurate statistics in the results, although there are some indicators in achieving success here and there but the biggest goal of the initiative and allocations has not been achieved so far, "self-sufficiency" and neither those acceptable rate in domestic production means that we need to calendar pause on performance and aspects of exchange and rates of production .mhkltna here proportions low for the productive sectors of agricultural the mother of industrial GDP and indicators This impairment that imports ratios reached figures fictional Aasedkha one in a country that has the ingredients of production and some of its infrastructure.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE SAYING THAT IN ORDER TO CREATE AN ACTUAL DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS BORROWED AND REVENUES ETC -- THEY NEED REALITY PRICING

Millionday: On the whole, the goal from launching large amount is to activate the productive side class basis, which will also contribute to increasing the proportion of its contribution to the gross domestic product, thereby reducing the import and keep hard currency and another goal Asma is to provide jobs and functions failed state Toverha.hma scene calls for moral obligation, moral and legitimate need for this guide amounts towards domestic production and not to allow manipulation and fraud, including lead to the loss of this opportunity for the private sector to play to contribute to the implementation of sustainable development plans, through the detection and expose the areas of corruption before it happens, sending the money towards the ultimate goal.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE AMOUNT BEING BROUGHT INTO THE COUNTRY AND BUDGET ETC WILL HELP REACH GOAL ONE --ACTIVATING PRODUCTIVE % OF GDP AND ALSO BRINGS IN JOBS THROUGH THAT ACTIVATION WHILE MINIMIZING FRAUD (A HUGE GOAL)--- THIS AS STATED ON LAST LINE -- SENDS MONEY TOWARD THE ULTIMATE GOAL 

Millionday: LAST PART HERE >>>
also do not want to put sticks in advance to impede the initiative and make it fail but to put clear and follow-up mechanisms, control and signaling the results first hand, here we see that priority will be given to the industrial sector and factories idle and where the possibility of rotation urgent that can be productive and to be in this aspect the share of the agricultural sector, provided that the terms of the industrial aspects exclusively to ensure the diversification of funding sources and reduce dependence on oil revenues, which brought the What the country to Alih.ma this the last chance for the private sector to prove its existence and dedicate national production can reduce complaints and calls for some in the required support, and five trillion dinars able to bring industrial revolution in the country does Sntaz.

Millionday: SO -- NOT WONDERING -- IT IS VERY CLEAR HERE >>>> THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR

RickeyT: electricity? Any info on that?

Millionday: YES -- ABADI HAS MADE PUBLIC PRESS STATEMENTS THAT CITIZEN NEEDS AND BENEFITS ETC ARE BEING MET PER HIS CALL FOR REFORMS/CUT IN GOV POSITIONS AND THE SMART CARD DISTRIBUTION -- CONTRACTS -- AGREEMENTS AND UN HELP

Nadita: So this is Iraq's last leg to do it right or they will miss the blast off which looks like they can't afford to miss it again.. rain or shine they have to do it or have to dock again and wait for the perfect weather which might not come for a while

Millionday: IS THIS A QUESTION SWEETY -- I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY --- THEY HAVE STATED THEY HAVE REACHED THEIR LAST CHANCE FOR PRIVATE SECTOR ACTIVATION AND SUCCESS -- HARD TO DO WITHOUT FUNDS ETC BUT ----

buck: 5 trillion dinar, is coming from where?? this is a large amount of money to just show up and distribute>>>all this leads to revalue of dinar?????

Millionday: IT IS FROM THE IMF TO MOVE FORWARD WITH FUNDS DUE TO THE MANY YEARS THEY SAT WITH NO MARKET DUE TO SANCTIONS ETC ---

buck: returning some of their own (iraq's) money??

Millionday: IM NOT SURE BUCK

Calidreamers: HCL???

Millionday: THE HCL IS REPORTED TO HAVE A SMALL CONSTITUTIONALLY RESOLVED ISSUE ONLY LEFT -- TWO MONTHS AGO

Itsaboutjesus (IAJ): about the IQD 5T loan, if we divide that by 1166, we'll get USD$4.28B 
here is my thought MD, what do you think about the possibility of CBI loaning those money ahead of time, but the fund actually might come from the USD$5B international bond that Iraq has been talking about for the past 2 months
Itsaboutjesus (IAJ): those number seems to speak to each other; at least that's my observation

=====================================

Millionday: THIS IS A GREAT REPORT AND OUR LAST ONE TONIGHT

Millionday: IT IS SALEH THOUGH -- WHOOPOW AND EXPLAINING HIS POSITION ON FINCH RATING

Millionday: Sabah said Fitch credit rating: the recovery of oil prices will contribute to improving the overall financial situation of Iraq unexpected at the same time a deficit slightly by 2017. year 
comes this at a time when the institution Iraq awarded first credit rating has sovereign versions of which is sought by the country before his intention to issue bonds international worth five billion dollars intended to alleviate the pressure drop in oil prices on the state budget.

Millionday: OOPS SABAH -- BAGHDAD

Millionday: NOTE -- VERIFYING THEY ARE MOVING THROUGH ON BONDS

Millionday: meet the lenders known credit rating GCR an acronym for (global credit rating) as a measure to assess the possibility of the borrower to meet its obligations in the face of the lenders or other words the risk of non-payment of lender (the source of the bond) to fulfill its obligations (loan value and benefits) of the borrower (bond) holder. And is rated the world's credit ladder classification consists of 4 degrees is A, B, C and D as well as variables that represent signal the + or - different Petkrarat

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FUND -->>> NICE

Millionday: Economists believe that Iraq get the sovereign rating and the low is better than not having any degree rating because the lack of a degree classification means that the country is one of the non-existent investment areas even if high-risk. investment grade rating and Fitch chose B_ rating with a stable outlook for Iraq which is less than six degrees from investment grade AAA) or A +++) attributed it to political risk and poor security, which said it is one of the most serious risks faced by any sovereign entity has assigned a credit Fitch. According to experts Also, this category can be reconsidered after the stability of economic, security and financial situation of Iraq as well as being a possess qualifications that will raise the degree Ranked advanced degrees.

Millionday: NOTE --- WHOOOPOW>>>>>>>Also, this category can be reconsidered after the stability of economic, security and financial situation of Iraq as well as being a possess qualifications that will raise the degree Ranked advanced degrees.

Millionday: NOTE --- THEY CAN GO BACK AND RAISE THE CREDIT RATING TO LOWER INTEREST RATES AND IMPROVE ECONOMIC CONDITIONS

Millionday: Being the owner of the fifth-largest oil reserves in the world can be for Iraq to become an attractive investment for some investors. Oil contributes 40 percent of gross domestic product of Iraq and more than 90 percent of the public finance ongoing foreign transaction revenues. predicted Fitch also a deficit in dozens of public finance Iraq's box in 2015 because of falling oil prices and increased military spending and costs associated with efforts to fight al (Daash ) terrorist.

Millionday: production costs , according to Fitch Ratings said in a statement (low production costs. Most of the facilities and infrastructure for the production of oil infrastructure is far from unsafe areas on the inside). For his part, Secretary of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Haitham al-Jubouri said that the rating low "does not meet the ambitions" but might be considered the start of the financial development point. He said al-Jubouri told Reuters: »It encourages us to start taking serious steps to reform the Iraqi banking sector and send a strong message to investors and improve our own future economic and financial outlook.»

Millionday: >>>>>>Secretary of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament Haitham al-Jubouri said that the rating low "does not meet the ambitions" but might be considered the start of the financial development point.

Millionday: 
>>>>>>>al-Jubouri told Reuters: »It encourages us to start taking serious steps to reform the Iraqi banking sector and send a strong message to investors and improve our own future economic and financial outlook.»

Millionday: SO -- THE LISTING FROM FINCH WAS GREAT NEWS AND THAT IS WHY --

buck: is that code for "change the value of the dinar"????

Millionday: SMILE
Millionday: I LIKE THE WAY YOU TALK LOL :winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 8/11/15 Empty Re: Millionday News 8/11/15

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:30 am

WORLD NEWS ALL OVER THE GLOBE ANNOUNCED THAT IRAQ HAS VOTED THIS MORNING ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL -- ON ALL REFORM ACTIVATION AND THE LAWS OF CORRUPTION AND ALL THAT ABADI ANNOUNCED AS HIS WISH YESTERDAY-------THEY VOTED YES AND IT WILL BE PRINTED AS LAW

Umm not so much. I saw very little coverage, even in Iraqi news.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday News 8/11/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/11/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/11/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/11/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 8/11/15 Empty Re: Millionday News 8/11/15

Post by RoyBoy Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

B- credit rating a good rating????? I disagree and is not great news for Iraq as Jubouri stated , but is a small leap from where they have been.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum