Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning

2 posters

Go down

News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning Empty News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 am

TNT:

Elmerf123456 :  I say this now because this is fair warning we're going to have the urge to do things that we've never been able to do before but we must use our smarts to know that when we see the prices going up just because we have money means we need to be more prudent and wait for things to settle

jimbake : Swiss franc may be a good place to park for a time...

Elmerf123456
: Home purchases big cars big ticket items are things that need to avoid for a period of time till things settle. Home purchases big cars big-ticket items are things that we need to avoid for a period of time they should be not the hard thing to do since waiting is what were great at

Elmerf123456
: it's the transition. Which will be about six months to a year that we have to safeguard our moneys

elmerf123456 :
It's the transition. Which will be about six months to a year that we have to safeguard our moneys

Elmerf123456;   In a Fiat currency situation we have less buying power. In a Fiat currency situation we have less buying power! And things convert to And things convert to an asset back program the dollar will buy more

Elmerf123456 : Hold onto your money and let things sort out before making any major purchases because inflation

Elmerf123456
:There will be an adjustment. And then things go high in price once China D pegs in the world readjusts to our asset-backed currency program so everyone needs to be safe

Elmerf123456 :
With all that's going on right now with Iraq and also China is about to step up we are possibly hours away.

Elmerf123456 :
Here we go!!!!!! Speaker Jibouri reading out PM's reform proposals before a vote on it. 296 MPs present http://t.co/

Kabooommmmmm. We have liftoff!!! Blast off. Parliament votes by consensus on approving PM Abadi's reforms

@(null): The new creation in times of adversity. Iraqis proudly endorses the Iraqi Parliament unanimously adopted a package of reform MPs Abadi. Thank you for #مظاهرات_العراق

@SajadJiyad: In the end I think every single MP voted for the reforms (297 showed up). Would be silly for any one elmerf hi .......what is the total number of ministers ........is this a majorityof them not to http://t.co/cmalN6yiG4   

https://twitter.com/SajadJiyad/status/631037189149687808/photo/1

Suggar: elmerf hi .......what is the total number of ministers ........is this a majority

Elmerf123456:  296 ministers is the largest amount they've had in a long time Sounds like job security to me !   And they only need 86 votes yes to make this done so I will make a prediction sale we are dancing in the streets

Elmerf123456:  Mark this day and time we are in the mega super fantastic fast lane now folks so much is happening I just can't explain it and on top of that look for the Shanghai surprise coming you won't know what I mean when you see it

Elmerf123456:
  Bam!!! @(null): I congratulate all Iraqis honored to endorse the reform package, and the solemn pledge to continue its path of reform and that cost me so my relying ... http://t.co/5w5Tta6349

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153538668628633

Martha:  Remember it isnt about Iraq anymore. Today is an anniversary for Abadi-he had one year to do everything

Rene5555:  Martha what are we waiting for now??? What is the next step?

Martha: IMO,  Abadi is now showing his accomplishments and we’re not waiting for anything…. If you have been following all our sources the button was pushed and now that all the entities have signed off on money treaties you may see the rv today….. I had intel for today and banks wed-thurs

Mangelo:
  I told my friend watch for today, it's Abadi's anniversary day and wouldn't it be nice that the RV would be launched today!!!!

Martha:
  did everyone understand about devaluing to revaluing? this is necessary for the reset… all countries have to brought into sync… remember you will have an international rate but you will also have a market rate

Martha:
  every country that is involved with this basket of currency has devalued including now the yuan, the rupiah, vnd, and the dinar.They need to be in sync with the USD at 1:1 approx the reset then you go immediately to the revaluation…. remember that all zero's are being changed as well depending on the country. it's moving decimal points in most cases

TnDr:  Martha, what is your opinion of the rumor of $9 iqn?

Martha:
  Tndr you will have an international rate and a market rate. Tony had mentioned months ago about a float up to 9.60 for a while then it would return to within .50 of Kuwait which I believe is also in the first basket of currency

Martha:  remember there are 20t/- countries in the first basket some will increase, some will go down

Desertjar5:
  Wow, just heard on CBS news here in the woods that China devalued their currency, what's next, oh yea, revalue.

Elmerf123456:
  China big moves. De peg time.

Martha:  this is a great move for china and the yuan. remember the USD is in this basket of currency.  next basket the USD is out and that basket is a repeat of the first plus some other new emerging countries

CJ101:
  bloomberg news: China rattles markets with yuan devaluation -

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-11/china-weakens-yuan-reference-rate-by-record-1-9-amid-slowdown

Martha:
   you notice that there has been alot of announcements but not money reform which is completed. IMO This is Abadi's day to come out publically with his plans! laws are passed and to implement some he will have his reality rate today!

Ivantulafitov:
  so they approved in parliament abadis and jabouris reforms all in ONE MORNING and now they are going back in session for MORE!...... this is huge people... they usually just go in and read a few things and yawn and say ok see ya next Thursday

Elmerf123456:
  Ivan. Huge is an understatement.

KTFA:

Dnari131  » August 10th, 2015, 10:42 pm 

Al-Maliki's Dawa party is expelled. And appointed him Secretary General Abadi!
Date: Monday, 10-08-15 01:32 pm

A senior source in Dawa organization inside, who heads the Secretariat of Mr. Abdel Karim Al-ANZI, secret deliberations among party leaders in all suites, waiting for the outcome of the isolation of Nouri al-Maliki about the party Secretariat.

The source said that the refusal of the Passover "at large members of the general body of the Islamic Dawa party, Maliki's change of party leadership, due to the position of the Iraqi masses and religious reference". He added that "it is possible to identify 15/8/2015 as the date for the election of the new President of the party."

He noted that "of the leading candidates to replace Al-Maliki at the party Secretariat is current Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi, given his mass Jamahiriya desire, especially after endorsement from protesters, and its emphasis on the implementation of their demands and initiated its implementation."

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chakooch.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D7236

KTFA Monday Night Conference Call

Approx. 208 minutes long

The first part is Business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 760.569.7699 PIN: 156996#

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=OTQCw/jki43

nanny1 :
Tonight's CC... well I was interrupted as many times as possible, so have to listen to the audio and hopefully Frosty's notes. Frank I did pick up you sense of assurance and the joy of watching this unfold. Loved that you're lovin' it.

Frank26:  ASSURANCE ?

Hmmm.......... Let me see ......"a positive declaration intended to give confidence".

Ah?????????    Yup.   KTFA: Frank

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning 2245507099News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning Empty Re: News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 am

No GCR, no basket of currencies RVing, no move from fiat to asset based currencies, China made a big move alright, downward in an attempt to boost their sagging economy by lowering the cost of their exports. They sure as heck are not going to move it up. So once again we see a lot of words about a lot of nothing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning 2805820865  News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning 2805820865  News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning 2805820865  News, Rumors, and Opinions Tuesday Morning 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum