Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta

5 posters

Go down

Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta Empty Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 am

FrostyTheSnowman  » August 11th, 2015, 3:12 am 

HIGHLIGHTS FROM KTFA MONDAY NIGHT CC 10 AUGUST 2015

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

PLAYBACK LINK:  https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=OTQCw/jki43

Frank:  Greetings family! Welcome to another one of your conference calls!

Tonight’s call may be EPIC in regards to what’s going on in Iraq.

We have a lot to share with you – praise God!

You won’t believe your report tonight – it is HUGE!

Last week we talked about the BONDS – phase 1 and phase 2

Those BONDS were a “test-run”

Prior to that a shot was fired across the bow of Iraq … a credit rating issued of a “B”

That was a warning shot … so a meeting was called last Saturday.

Hoorah WalkingStick!!! We put out 3 Blue-Posts this last week … and everything we put out on that post … WalkingStick puts up the supporting articles.

Please follow WalkingStick’s articles.

August the 18th – (anniversary) … when Abadi was put in place as Prime Minister. That was almost a year ago. He promised the citizens to give him one year to clean things up.

The citizens began a demonstration … NOT a protest! They don’t have the time, and certainly not in this hot weather.

The citizens simply showed up … showed their signs … peacefully … and left.

I know what other forums are saying … and I’m sorry … I don’t understand what they are saying. KTFA is different, because we have different ways of collecting information. So let me ask you … if you visit another forum … and the news, intel or information “stinks” … why do you hang around that forum?

The Iraqi Dinar needs to move to a new rate or the Iranian Rial will benefit … (by contracts) … not Iraq. This has created BEAUTIFUL pressure!

Iran was given favoritism – for many reason. Their currency is pretty darn good. Their assets are pretty darn good. Their assets will determine their worth. Bonds … they haven’t sold one yet. Pressure … like an IED … blew on Saturday … and another one went off about 30 minutes ago (which we’ll tell you about).

If Iraq doesn’t change the rate of their currency very soon … do you understand what I am trying to say to you?

Delta came in … posts some info about the CBI would hold a conference (last Saturday) at the former Sheraton Hotel in Baghdad. Why do you think they held that meeting? Hummm. So Delta gave me his opinion. Hummm. It is amazing.

Iran has figured out a way to make money with the rest of the world … and Iraq can’t figure this out? (Of course they can).

The taxes and tariffs … are in that LONG LINE … they have been activated for products … but they also wait in the LONG LINE. The international world is now putting pressure on the GOICBI.

The timing is so good … you will now see oil prices dramatically fall again … just like last winter. This new pressure is AMAZING. Come this November and December … you will see gasoline around a dollar-something.

Until Dr. Shabibi lifts the currency of Iraq … there is a BLOCKAGE at the CBI. So they held a meeting … that we will tell you about.

The international BONDS … (phase 2) … we believe that in about 2 months you’ll be able to see them.

The problem is … we don’t even see the DOMESTIC BONDS yet. This is a test … that must work … the 2 Billion for Phase 1 has been launched. Gas prices will push these bonds. The bonds will be put aside … because we believe they will raise the price of their currency. In the next 2 months … we will add to the financial pressure.

The timing is perfect right now … but until they raise their currency … Iran will continue to flood the world with oil. Of course we made a deal with Iran – which put pressure on Iraq.

The insult they are throwing in your face (speaking of our Senate floor) – this deal has already passed … while the American politicians pretend that they can do something about it. The Senate floor is wasting our time.

China wants oil … and so they continue to stick their proverbial tongue out at us. If they don’t lower the gas prices … in my opinion … they will sell the bonds.

Pray for gasoline prices to fall. Bonds were good … to add purchasing power … which we don’t see … so this meeting (last Saturday) was very important.

Pressure makes diamonds shine! Mark 2.

We have all of these people (Wed/Thurs) … talk about removing the 3 zeros … which they were talk about last Saturday.

Before this meeting … the finance committee … they were all saying that they needed to drop the 3 zeros … they know what the solution is … to talk about that this last Saturday. The last time the CBI got together was in 2012 … to remove 4 VIP’s. The CBI meeting was historical and explosive! By the way … nice hotel. They picked a good one.

So who was there?

Before this meeting … (which was Tuesday) … Finch released its credit rating for Iraq … which was a “B-“ … and Jabouri was not excited about this … because he was expecting an “A” … but because Iraq hasn’t completed Article 8 (which they had the Green-Light to do) … this was a warning shot to Iraq.

Stop being afraid Iraq.
We got your back. We would have given you your IDR … just lift the value of your currency. They even passed the code numbers for the borders for the taxes and tariffs … but still we don’t see it. What are they afraid of?

The 2 Billion Bonds --- the 1st phase … cancel it! <<< Did you hear that? Look at me. Don’t sell those bonds! Raise the value of your currency!!!

Mom and Dad are talking to you … no one is going to hurt you. It’s Iraq’s fault for being scared. They can’t blame our President. (Obviously you don’t get this stuff from articles family)

So Maliki stole all of the money … and the citizens watched … but guess what … he’s gone … and they want him out of there!

In the meeting (last Saturday) … one of the things that came out was … the IMF said to the CBI (basically Dr. Shabibi) … “we understand your situation … we’re not happy about it … you should have qualified for Article 8 by now … but here we are … and you saw how quickly we dealt with ISIS … how many troops do we have in Iraq?”

With that said … we’re going to start a massive round-up … of corruption … (which has started family). All corrupt officials have been dealt with. Maliki tried to flee Iraq … but he was stopped. Some think that Maliki is in Finland. No. All of his cars, money … everything is now in possession of the GOI … and the GOI’s laws. SECURITY kills corruption!

During the last 4-5 days … they “displaced” funds … funds have been pouring into the Iraqi banks … all funds that were embezzled …

the funds are coming back to Iraq. Do they need to sell bonds? HA HA HA!

The money is flowing back to these banks in the last few days. All that was stole is pouring back into the banks into Iraq. The credit rating – don’t worry about it. It was used to scare Iraq.

It is the start of the RI … that is what we are focusing on.

The meeting on Saturday was the “spark!”
The one rating from the one agency is NOT the way it works. These agencies put out credit ratings in unison … 100% of the time! Two state owned banks … family, they are doing INTERNATIONAL things right now. Sorry … I can’t give you details yet. In the last 3-4 days … the Rasheed and Rafidian banks … we are asking WalkingStick to keep his eye on it. Read what he posts.

Look inside the money world inside of these 2 state banks.

At the meeting … Abadi turned to (not just the IMF) … but everyone that was there … PM’s … Ambassador’s … the Green-Zone was shut down during the time … banks from around the world … the BIS. At this meeting … Abadi was so fired-up … it was like a pep-rally … Abadi (just like we said in our Blue-Post) has become like a citizen. This meeting was very big … those in attendance were treated like royalty.

The IMF came out and said that Alak has to go (the acting Governor of the CBI). Abadi wants to work for the people now! All of the “issues” that have plagued Iraq don’t matter anymore – it’s time for the people … time for the citizens.

So the IMF told them to get rid of Alak. There is a massive round-up of corruption … that is what is needed to raise the value of the currency. At the end of the meeting … the defense minister of Iraq rounds up 35 members. The cockroaches are scurrying into every corner. They can not hide. Abadi is now the quarterback of this posse.

Abadi is dismissing all of Maliki’s entourage. All of the people of the DAWA party … part of ISIS … they are NOT going to be paid. The suffocation … the removal of evil … corruption is working.

Iraq has big assets … and they must come out as an RI and then into an RV.

Many small things are leading to one BIG thing … and you know what that is. So at the meeting they basically said that the CBI is open for business.

1,250 troops landed into Iraq. Thousands keep coming. So why doesn’t the media tell you this? Thanks South Korea.

Delta is with us … and he has the particular about the meeting.

iTeam is telling us that the BONDS will be put into that LONG-LINE. The longer that line … the greater the pressure.

In my opinion … his massive round-up is what will bring it forth. Abadi told them at the meeting … “THIS IS AN EMERGENCY REFORM!” Reform for everything … especially the citizens of Iraq.

On August the 18th … something will happen
… we just don’t know what it is. It’s not a date … it is the byproduct of the meeting that happened last Saturday. We believe that we will be given more info on August the 18th.

Abadi talked directly to the citizens … and told them that “they are next.” He appreciates them not protesting. They are supporting him. Soon the international world will do the same. The world will talk to Abadi … not Dr. Shabibi.

Abadi and the President of the GOI … they are good people … but I’d say that 75% of the GOI is corrupt. Abadi has little to no choices. He is at the point where he has no choices. Until they raise the rate of their currency … all of the reforms won’t matter.

The citizens were NOT protesting … they were conducting themselves in a PEACEFUL manner to support Abadi. All of this happened just 10 minutes away from the CBI’s building.

The citizens are watching the corrupt leaders being removed. This is HUGE! It is visible … and leading up to one big thing. Pull the trigger Dr. Abadi. Pull the trigger Dr. Shabibi – because they are ONE!

Abadi was so angry at this meeting. He was on fire. He loves the citizens. That is significant! If we don’t see these things – we can say goodbye to the government of Iraq – because the citizens have had enough. Our fireflies and Delta’s teams were there. Taxes and Tariffs – done. Lift the 3 zeros. KaBoom! IED’s went off all over the place. (Not real ones) … but explosive thoughts/words/action.

Pay close attention to Iran.

There was a Holy Man … he gave permission … you see … this Holy Man is from Iran. He told the Holy Man in Iraq that they need to get rid of their corruption from their government and their banks. And “IF” Iraq doesn’t do it … well … Iran is in position to make money with the rest of the world to make money. Yes, the Holy Man in Iran sent a message to Iraq. Get rid of Maliki and the corruption.

Wow! Remember … the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Abadi knows what he needs to do. Remove the corruption … raise the value of the currency.

Who is “organizing” the citizens?

Alak got his rear-end torn to shreds. Alak claimed that he was told to do certain things. Doesn’t matter.

Abadi turns to Alak … and tells him that he would invoke Article 60 if he didn’t leave peacefully.

Abadi is going to use his power to remove the corruption … vacancies create opportunities. The citizens will be able to occupy those positions.

It was an electrifying meeting for the future of Iraq and international entities. Do you know why? “You never let a good crisis go to waste.”

Look for WS articles for proof. This is amazing! The world was at this meeting! Dr. Shabibi was there! The UST, BIS, Banks … the big ones … the “central banks” … JP Morgan Chase was there. LOL!

Abadi is surrounded with support to remove the corruption and the 3 zeros!

The things you are seeing today in articles … are well over 3 weeks OLD!

Maliki stole the heart of Iraq. He raped the country. He used many things to do it with.

Maliki is HOT … he is mad … and we don’t care.

You probably don’t know about Article 60 … do you?

There are “files” … “Kodak moments” of Maliki … which will be used to remove him and others.

Yeah … I already know all of the stuff about Article 60 and the Constitution … but Abadi invoked the powers of the Article to get the corrupt leaders to resign and run.

Sunday night … they closed all of the banks (wink, wink, wink) because they knew that Maliki was going to try and run

This was planned MONTHS AGO!!!
Now all of the sudden … they don’t have the “fear” that they once had.

This money is being ACTIVATED RIGHT NOW! Do you hear me family?

They froze Maliki’s assets … and that news … is 2 weeks behind.

All of the money that was stole … will help them to ADD and INCREASE the value of their currency.

The ability to “escape” and give money to relatives and others is over!

They are killing the positions with the GOI … this is exciting for the lava-flow!!!

If I was Dr. Shabibi … I would tell you that now … my fear is gone thanks to the elimination of corruption.

Article # 183 … this is about the reforms that they are going to do. They will fill the deficit! Read this without fear! Listen to this

LION ROAR of Abadi! No more suffering!

They have restructured the 2 state banks. Read Post #214. Zabari … (good guy) … he basically said … any delay to the reform process will reflect negatively in front of the international world. The world was there. Any delay will cause massive embarrassment on Iraq.

Restructuring of those banks … that’s what the IMF wanted!!!!!!!

We think they will talk about the Taxes and Tariffs again on Thursday.

This is NOT ISIS money … this are funds from corruption.

August the 18th … something is going to happen. Something INTERNATIONAL is happening right now. Maybe to these two banks.

August the 18th was given to us about 2 weeks ago.

“HERE WE GO” – was given to us about 2 weeks ago. Maybe this was something to do with the reforms … the banks … we don’t know … we can’t get this information. We believe that everything Maliki tried to do backfired. Maliki tried to bring up the “no-confidence” vote on Abadi – but it backfired on him.

The actual date of when Abadi told the citizens he needed 1 year was the 14th of August.

The assets are coming in like crazy into Iraq right now.

We know that Maliki and his sons, his entourage … we are looking for about 272 Billion Dollars worth of embezzlements. We are looking for this money in banks to restructure their banks.

We know that NATO is looking for these assets. We believe that they have it all. All of the property, all of the money that was sent to Lebanon is coming back. The enemy all pitched in. THIS IS OUR OPINION. And this news is over 2 weeks old.

August the 18th could be a great-awakening from a coma.

Abadi cannot put the burden on the citizens.

All of the assets are not yet in … the timing for reforms … HERE WE GO!!!

Maliki is in Iraq … he will not be going anywhere. He doesn’t have any money … no more money to protect him. His homes, planes, money, everything is gone.

It’s not going to be Donald Trump … but we believe that very soon … maybe within hours … we may see Abadi point his finger at Maliki and say “You’re Fired!!!!” (Maybe by the 18th).

Some argue that Abadi doesn’t have the authority to do that … you want to bet!!!!

Abadi has the full support of his cabinet. THAT IS SO HUGE!!!! No more arrogance … no more disrespect! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Alak is not qualified to be the governor.

What is stealing of billions of dinars and dollars? This is criminal – that’s why we know what we’re talking about.

All next week is going to be scrumptious – and on time!

Alak is the acting governor of the CBI … his anniversary is September the 2nd. Will Abadi wait until then?

We are going to be at an RI very soon family … and then we will be at an RV!

Time is condensing family. The credit rating was a warning shot. The instructions were NOT to give out all of the ratings at the same time. Interesting. They were representing the IMF.

There was an IMF report that was done … the annual report … did you know that inside of the IMF report … given to Abadi … it said that he must remove corruption before they would do anything else.

No other agency has given Iraq a credit rating … because they were instructed NOT too.

Finch (the rating company) is not stupid. They were haggling over their credit rating over a month ago. Remember?

They have to RI their currency … or everything in the LONG-LINE (over 150 items) is worthless.

When you look at Egypt, Malaysia … their credit rating is better than Iraq’s? Come on! Iraq is going to be powerful.

Yes they can RI at 1166 … Yes they can have an international rate at 1166. Do you think that is what their goal is. Do you think that’s what they want. Of course not! Iraq can almost do anything from an RI position – but they can’t do jack from a position of 1166.

iTeam just called … Maliki and Allawi are refusing to step down. The reason, they are trying to delay the process within parliament. That caused a nasty brawl (fist-fight) to breakout and caused a huge fight.

Delta … you came in Saturday and shocked us all.

DELTA – I’d like to thank Ghost and other Team members for their information.

The citizens are not against Abadi’s government. They are against the corrupt one. They want power, electricity and utilities. The demonstration was peaceful, but they are just tired of taking the set-backs.

Abadi came out with some orderly reform. He is eliminating a lot of high-positions and reducing the ministries. He will save the country a lot of money doing that. He will open the corrupted files (Maliki) and others … take them to trial.

I confirm what the Constitution says. The Prime Minister can eliminate positions.

They only need 83 members to vote “yes” to approve the reform.

A lot of good things are coming up … they will reduce the bodyguards down to about 50%. So if a particular guy has 10 bodyguards – they’ll only have 5 – which will save money.

Whoever has a dual-citizenship (if he/she is a member of parliament) – they have a choice. They either have to leave Iraq and go to the other country … or stay and work in Iraq. That is the only choice. Abadi wants parliament members who are committed to Iraq and will be loyal.

One of the reforms we’ve been waiting for is the ECONOMIC REFORM. They are trying to increase the standard of living for the citizens.

The two state owned banks (Rafadian and Rasheed) – the World Bank restructured those bank a while ago. The CBI told them that if they don’t move faster … it will affect their credit rating.

The World Bank told them that they have to increase the value of the Iraqi Dinar … and increase the capital. Going international and changing the value of the currency is the only way.

The citizens are fed-up … they want real change.

Based on these new developments – we might see something this month. Abadi ordered every department to move forward with the reform ASAP! They need to increase the standard of living with the citizens. They must be in Article 8 … and the IMF told them a long time ago … they cannot do that until they change the value of their currency.

I believe that something major … something big is going to happen.
They must move very, very fast – not even a month. If they don’t … it will be a disaster. There is an urgency to get this done. Look at the timing. Why didn’t they make these changes a year ago?

They needed to get rid of the corruption first.

I do agree with iTeam … we are really, really close.

FRANK:
A little over 2 weeks ago … iTeam said … “Here we go!” … and here 2 weeks later … they are telling me that they are securing the two banks.

In our opinion … we believe that Abadi has recovered 30 Trillion Dinars by Maliki and his regime.

If that number is true … maybe that’s why we are seeing so much going on right now with these banks. Funds injected like that … back into the banks … do you think that would help them lift the value of the currency?

DELTA: Absolutely. We are about to see the dinar go international – and we don’t want to see corruption in the currency. Whatever numbers come in will help the GOI, CBI, the banks, the budget, etc. I think Abadi knew about this a long time ago. He was waiting to get the full support.

So why is Maliki not in prison? Because we are waiting for the reform … and then you’ll see that happen. I am so excited about what we are seeing right now. The date is very, very important. I believe we are super, super close. They have told the officials they cannot travel outside of Iraq. Confidence with investors will continue to increase.

FRANK: I like the Saturday meeting. Funny that the press didn’t cover it that much. Abadi was a politician – but he promised the citizens that he would take care of them – and he is working in that direction … the position of removing the 3 zeros.

Even when they were heavily bombing ISIS … Abadi invoked laws … and many of the bad guys ran. I think we will see the same speed with Maliki and Allawi. We just reported that the GOI broke out in a fist-fight. You know Delta … in their political structure … sometimes they have to get into a physical fight. We are on the verge of an RI.

DELTA:
The citizens cannot take it anymore … and Abadi knows it. He really cares about his own people. It’s amazing. Everyone is waiting in line for one thing … and Abadi knows that too. The people want to make a good living, they want good jobs. How can Abadi do that without currency reform? He can’t.

Finally … the citizens have come out at the right time. Something HAS TO HAPPEN ASAP!!! I am so glad and happy that something is going to happen! Iraq has 30-35 million people … and most have no money. $2 a day … no food … they need to give the people some relief – and Abadi knows how to do it. Abadi has asked them to ACTIVATE IT ASAP! He has the support of everybody! I know something BIG is going to happen!

FRANK: When Abadi came out of the meeting … his face was red. He told all departments to do the reforms ASAP! Abadi is directly talking to Dr. Shabibi. The question is … did Dr. Shabibi hear him? We believe this lit a fire!

DELTA: Remember the financial committee guy … the guy who said he saw the new denomination? We know they are ready.

FRANK: I just got another report. DAWA party has removed Maliki … and will set Abadi this coming Friday. Maliki now has ZERO CONTROL … Abadi has FULL CONTROL … as of RIGHT NOW! HOLY MOLY!!!

DELTA: Remember Maliki had a lot of influence with Iran.

FRANK: You know … I never dreamed that Iran is helping us. It’s coming brother.

DELTA: Let’s see what happens! They only need the approval of 83 members. We are on the verge of something big coming up.

FRANK: Let’s keep our eye on the next 8-10 days … (now that’s NOT a date) … we just watching to see what happens with all of this news. This is exciting! Thank you Delta. I’m proud of you. I love you … thank you and your Teams for all that you do!

DELTA: Expect the unexpected. Looking forward to seeing you all in Hawaii.

FRANK: Due to traveling back from Hawaii … we will not be having a cc on August 31st.
We will be here on the 17th and the 24th

On September the 1st – AggieDad will be doing a Bible Study.

On Wednesday, September the 2nd – we will do the cc that we missed on the 31st of August.

Call ended with prayer.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta 2245507099Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta Empty Re: Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 am

Wonder what your excuse will be on the 18th? Oh never mind ... silly me, you're gurus so you will go on with your BS prognostications as if you never said anything. eys There are two chances we will see anything significant happening this year, slim and none.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta 2805820865  Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta 2805820865  Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta 2805820865  Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta Empty Re: Highlights From Monday Night KTFA CC With Frank26 and Delta

Post by chilimama Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:18 am

I know what other forums are saying … and I’m sorry … I don’t understand what they are saying. KTFA is different, because we have different ways of collecting information. So let me ask you … if you visit another forum … and the news, intel or information “stinks” … why do you hang around that forum?

CONVINCING MEMBERS TO STAY AWAY FROM TRUTH SITES, SMH....

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:25 am

Kevin:  "FRANK: Let’s keep our eye on the next 8-10 days … (now that’s NOT a date) ....... ."

They already started the "excuse" by that statement.  Amazing how they have evolved to this - making up the excuse BEFORE the house of cards comes tumbling down.

It is nice to be able to soar with eagles, especially when you have the freedom to fantasize about a subject that has already attained a following that is mesmerized by the mention of anything related to it.  I wonder how they would respond should their "subject" suddenly disappear into the fog of the ether net?  You know, ZAP and it is gone.  I would suppose they would come up with some reason and then start a dissertation on where it went and how to get it back - all of which is like what they do best now -- speculate and produce BALDERDASH.

I would definitely like to eat my words if what they say is true, but given the track record to date I doubt I will have to.  Strange how years of reading the same thing makes one more than a skeptic. 

Hey, Frank:  Step right up folks, come right over here and listen to the tales of the desert.  Delta will .......  and Little Sheba will ..... she walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile.....  .  Yes sir, for a dime, one thin dime ..... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:51 am

under the guru section we need a special section for delta and frank. They are the most egotistical guru's in the biz. The ALWAYS have responses with absolutely, 'it has to happen because', 'it has to happen before this date' example. DELTA: Absolutely. We are about to see the dinar go international 

That group always acts like we can't read and decipher an article without their wiz team. Let's track their absolutes. It seems like their is a progression of people who go from Tony to Frank because they think they are so smart.
sheep are sheep, no matter what flock you assign yourself to.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum