Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 8/10/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 8/10/15

Go down

Millionday News 8/10/15 Empty Millionday News 8/10/15

Post by RoyBoy Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD -- WHOOOPOW --

Millionday: Hassan al-Fawaz economies of the countries dependent on the presence and realistic economic programs, enforceable, and feasible to expand the interest, and in reducing the unemployment rate, and in the success of some economic development workshops .. 
Central Bank of Iraq policy put itself in the context of the search for the identity of the center of many of the problems of the continent and potential, and figured that the bank aims to launch loans for small businesses Altosth will be part of the face Matbdy in the economic reality of these problems,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE STATEMENTS MADE BY ABADI THAT WE ARE GOING TO LOOK AT -- DEPEND ON THE ECONOMIC PROGRAMS AND REFORMS

Millionday: NOTE --- PARLIAMENT IS EXPECTED TO MEET TO VOTE IN ALL ABADI HAS STATED TODAY TO ACTIVATE ALL REFORMS --CORRUPTION LAWS -- ECONOMIC REFORMS AND ALL SERVICES

Millionday: NOTE -- TOMORROW WE SHOULD START TO SEE SOME CHANGES TO REACH THESE STEPS IN THIS CRISIS SOLVING MOVE WE ARE READING ABOUT TONIGHT

Millionday: and if you specify the loan amount to 50 million dinars, and determine the timeframe for repayment within three or four years, a goal of the reality of these loans, the Taker escalate inflation will also be an obstacle to the success of such loans. 
Moreover, this endeavor will be unconscious for its value if not accompanied by the existence of a plan and a program aimed at activating the scientific and statistical base for the economics of the private sector, and with a protectionist and legal for the sector policies, it is not reasonable establishment of projects for industries and national vs. the presence of random and unplanned goods imports can be produced locally ..

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PRIVATE SECTOR LOANS ACTIVATION WILL NOT HELP MUCH WITH THE AMOUNT AGREED ON UNLESS IT COMES WITH ------ THE ECONOMIC PROGRAM AND PLAN IS ACTIVATED TOO --- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: aside from the facilities announced by the bank in conjunction with giving these loans, the presence of good environment and local markets will be is a big bet on the feasibility of Najat such loans, and to secure real opportunities guarantor to repay them by beneficiaries of entrepreneurs, and attributes this environment also need to be a package of measures and laws, as well as the requirements of the regulatory policies can have to strengthen the path of this process to restore confidence in the private sector level, and to secure guarantors areas to encourage the craft skills, and marketing industry and consumption, towards

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ATMOSPHERE THAT IS NEEDED REQUIRES ALL LAWS AND REGULATION POLICIES TO RESTORE CONFIDENCE IN IRAQ`S MARKET/PRIVATE SECTOR----

Millionday: the reorganization of the sector and strengthen its role in the economic structure, as well as boost confidence in banks own important Xand official banks, which can ensure the agency agreement by the Central Bank of Iraq to secure such a loan specific and well-known and guarantees .. 
The recovery of the private sector, and activate the policy loans by banks It aims to expand the movement of labor and employment non-governmental organizations, as well as

Millionday: NOTE -- ALL THESE ACTIONS ARE TO TAKE IRAQ TOWARD THE ECONOMIC RESTRUCTURE WITHIN ALL THE LAWS AND CBI`S SECURED LOANS AND POLICIES GUARANTEES-----THIS ALL IS TO EXPAND LABOR AND REFORMS ASSURANCES

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD >>> 
its role in creating economic spaces for development and to contribute to the diversification of the national wealth sources and overcome the economic recession and reduce unemployment rates knots, and the creation of a national competition with imported goods .. 
thinking support own economies also requires serious review, and developing frameworks to regulate such economies in industry, agriculture, trade, tourism and other sectors, and on according to market need and compensation for the importing, and away from the slums that may put such an idea in front of another face of corruption, speculation, and even the sale of projects to destinations become a professional in this aspect ..

Millionday: NOTE -- ALL OF THESE REFORM ACTIVATIONS ARE ALSO TO CREATE FUNDS FOR DEVELOPMENT (SO THEY MUST BE MEETING REQUIREMENTS FOR FUNDS TOWARD DEVELOPMENT THEY NEEDED) AND ALSO OVERCOME ECONOMIC RECESSION/POSITION/CONDITION --WHILE ALSO ACTIVATING THE SECTORS THAT ARE TO DIVERSIFY THE GDP (GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT)-- ALONG WITH IMPORTING AND MARKET DEMANDS --(MARKET ECONOMY DEFINED)

Millionday: The bind owners of small and medium enterprises beneficiaries of these loans provide guarantees and warranties about the seriousness of this project, and even economic feasibility will be assigned to sustainability component, and save the money you spend on such loans from waste, and abuse, especially that of the Central Bank of Iraq was launched last June amounted to $ trillion dinars for those banks to finance such loans, and to address the liquidity problem, which has become questionable phenomenon during the past few days, which reflected negatively on the economic transactions and on the street and the citizen ..

Millionday: SO -- THE APPROVED BUSINESS PLANS WILL BE LOANED TO FIRST AND THE BANKS WILL BE ANALYZING THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THE BUSINESSES THAT ARE LOOKING FOR THE LOANS AS CBI HAS TAUGHT AND REQUIRED THEM THROUGH PAST WORKSHOPS AND THE ECONOMIC AND BANKING POLICIES THEY ARE ACTIVATING

Millionday: WHOOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- INTERNATIONAL NEWS ANNOUNCED THAT TOMORROW IRAQ WILL BE MAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS TO CITIZENS/INVESTORS AND THE EMERGENCY MEETING TO MAKE THE REFORMS HAPPEN IS ON TUESDAY IN PARLIAMENT TO BE VOTED THROUGH

Bax: There was an article this morning that said Parliament is NOT going to meet Tuesday.. but right now it is set for Thursday... Do you know any different?

Millionday: WHAT I HAVE IS SAYING TUESDAY -- BUT THURSDAY WILL DO -- I DO SHOW TUESDAY HOWEVER

puffdragon: Any timeframe on this talk of activations?

Millionday: YES PUFF -- TOMORROW MEETING AND TUESDAY EMERGENCY -- THEY ARE JUST SAYING RIGHT AWAY
===================================

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: Monday, the prime minister Haider al-Abadi recent action on government reforms will lead to significant financial abundance may fill the budget deficit.
Said Qaisi told / information /, that "the government announced reforms Abadi on Sunday, after popular demonstrations, are considered an important and positive development in the public interest enters the country's box.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT BY ABADI WE EXPECTED THIS WEEKEND WAS --------THE ACTIVATION OF ALL REFORMS

Millionday: NOTE >>>>>>>>
government reforms will lead to significant financial abundance may fill the budget deficit.

Millionday: NOTE >>>>>>>>
government reforms will lead to significant financial abundance may fill the budget deficit.

Millionday: NOTE >>>>>>>>government reforms will lead to significant financial abundance may fill the budget deficit.

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD >>>"
The reforms will result in significant financial abundance up to Alumblyart of dinars and this money may fill the budget deficit and promote economic reality of the country," explaining that "steps Abadi if Manfzt will have a clear impact on the revitalization of governmental institutions, especially in the economic aspect and its work.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ECONOMIC REFORMS ARE EXPECTED TO PROMOTE ECONOMIC REALITY AND IN DINARS --

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHAT ABADI PROMISED THE IRAQI CITIZENS

Millionday: Qaisi said that "the corruption that perch on the state facilities led to the almost total paralysis of the economic movement and stop the wheel of projects and services and the spread of the phenomenon of unemployment and the plans failed."

Millionday: The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has taken a series of crucial decisions in response to protesters demanding the eradication of corruption, where face to cancel the posts of Vice-President and Prime Minister immediately, and reduce the number of protections, and provisions for special grades.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE STEPS TO REMOVE CORRUPTION ARE TO BE IMMEDIATELY

Millionday: The country has seen a wave of protests in the capital Baghdad and central and southern governorates to protest against poor services, especially electricity file, as well as the accountability of those involved claim files of administrative and financial corruption and bring them to justice.

Millionday: It is noteworthy that the religious authority in Najaf of Mr. al-Sistani has demanded in the words of its representative in Karbala, Ahmed Safi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as the "designation" of hampering the reform process, urging him to be more daring and courage in his steps reformist and hit the spoilers with an iron fist, calling to move away sectarian and partisan positions in the naming of Aovernmah.

Millionday: SO AL-SISTANI HAS STATED ABADI NEEDS TO MOVE THE OFFICIALS OUT OF THE WAY OF THE REFORMS THAT ARE IN THE WAY --- THIS WAS RIGHT BEFORE ABADI`S ANNOUNCEMENT OF REFORMS BEING ACTIVATED

Pablo: So, does that mean that Alalak will be removed?

Millionday: ALL NAMES HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN IN INK YET PABLO

Millionday: WHOOOPOW -- GREAT NEWS

Pablo: Abadi needs to move officials out of the way, so I guess he would be one of them.
============================

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THIS WEEKEND THAT THE ECONOMIC FILE WILL BE FIRST IN THE REFORMS --- REPORT

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS REPORT IS SHOWING HOW IRAQI PRODUCTION IS GOING TO BE FUNDED TO BEGIN

Millionday: Hussein al-Tamimi Tgb president of the National Business Council of Iraq said that the central bank initiative to allocate 5 trillion dinars to finance the sectoral banks step on the road to revitalization of the production process in the country, but this step requires adjusting mechanisms and priorities of the ratio of financial operation between these banks.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE NATIONAL BUSINESS COUNCIL PRESIDENT IS SAYING THAT THE 5 TRILLION IS NOT THE RIGHT RATIO -- AS THIS WILL TAKE FROM OTHER PRIORITIES

Millionday: and the Chairman of the Board David Abdul Zayer that define the mechanisms of lending came within the government program of economic reform and support for the private sector, noting that the ratio of 80 percent of the allocation equally between industrial and agricultural banks it needs a pause quality during which determine the ratios according to the actual need of each sector, pointing to the importance of the revitalization sector Industrial production class basis on the agricultural sector, the percentage goes to the production aspects of specialized food industry for its importance in achieving food security.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE AMOUNTS DESIGNATED FOR FOOD PRODUCTION IS IMPACTED WITH THAT FIGURE AND IT SHOULD BE EQUAL

Millionday: He stressed Zayer the importance of the exclusion of agricultural activities, which included agricultural initiative so they can be allocated percentages to the food industry and based on local raw supplies in order to reduce imports of such Goods which drains hard currency. 
productivity of industries and between Zayer in an exclusive interview with Sabah aspects of the allocation for the agricultural sector, which includes agricultural crops converter such as canning fruits and vegetables and Industries jams, putty and dairy industries animal from poultry, fish and meat all canned kinds of wealth and massacres factories except animal husbandry.

Millionday: NOTE -- FOOD NEEDS FOR THE COUNTRY (NOT BEING MARKETED ETC) SHOULD NOT BE IMPORTED AS MUCH AS CALCULATED FOR IN THE RATIOS --

Millionday: NOTE -- NOTICE THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE RETURN OF IRAQ`S ENTIRE PRODUCTION ETC

Millionday: Stressing the importance of the production industries are dependent on agricultural products and crops and livestock as raw materials for its industries and financing of mills and silos grain storage and Falbat rice and exception financing everything that went to agricultural initiative such as agricultural mechanization, sprayers and livestock and agriculture in general. With select Zayer funding priorities of the old industrial enterprises for the purpose of replacement of production lines and development but the one which is under construction takes into consideration what permits by the Industrial Development and by import of goods readings regarding food except as stated in the Agricultural Bank, and

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WANT TO USE SOME PRODUCTION LINES FOR OTHER PRODUCTS THEY CAN SELL IN THE GLOBAL MARKET

Millionday: construction materials and medicines under the roadmap set by the Commission and approved by the Industrial Bank to meet local needs and mitigation of import and limited to food projects primarily Baby food needs. And on the construction materials noted the importance of supporting the priority lending to the construction industry and the requirements of modern building materials and packaging procedure of the homes of metal and electrical industries of the Ministry of Electricity requirements of materials and equipment for the purpose of reducing import and that can be manufactured in Iraq and electronics industries.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WANT TO IMPORT WHAT THEY CAN NOT PRODUCE AND CREATE AS MUCH REVENUE AS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE GLOBAL MARKET AND CHANGES IN WHAT IS IMPORTED INTO IRAQ SO PRICES ARE LOWER ETC

Millionday: He suggested President of the Council need to be most industrial projects distributed in special industrial zones and new industrial cities for the purpose of correction to grant the loan procuring approvals from the municipality and the environment departments and the purpose of protecting the borrower from getting into trouble with those circles. regulation housing was addressed to the ratios housing sector pointing to the need to stop the housing indiscriminate financing and conversion of agricultural areas to the residential slums under the loans granted by these institutions and

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOAL IS TO NOT OVER LOAN AS WAS DONE IN SOME COUNTRIES -- SMILE

Millionday: only lending to the beneficiary of this loan just who buys a dwelling unit residential investment projects that are within the investment law for the purpose of the organization of housing and the organization of the procurement process and marketing of these projects and in a way a regular because it has approvals from the basic design and contain infrastructure and ensure that Ncae new slums in cities without services and sizes reasonable and Sharing lending to the formal private housing.

Millionday: SO THE FIRST GOAL THEY WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS LOANS FOR MULTIPLE HOUSING UNITS AS THEY REBUILD --- NOTICE THE INVESTMENT LAW REFERENCE

paul-o: …5 trillion dinars to finance the sectorial banks step on the road to revitalization of the production process in the country, but this step requires adjusting mechanisms and priorities of the ratio of financial operation between these banks. What does, “but this step requires adjusting mechanisms” mean??

Millionday: THIS MEANS THAT THE AMOUNTS THAT WILL BE LOANED TO EACH SECTOR NEEDS TO REFLECT THE % THEY EXPECT TOWARD THE GDP AND SECTOR AND MARKET GROWTH WITHIN THE RATIO OF THE LOAN PLAN LAID OUT AND APPROVED BY CBI ---

Millionday: THE AMOUNT IN NEEDS TO PRODUCE THE DIVERSITY THEY WOULD LIKE TO PRODUCE FROM THE INVESTMENTS
=====================================

Millionday: INK ON WHAT I SAID ABOUT US FINALLY SEEING THE WORLD ANNOUNCING IRAQ`S PLANS ETC

Millionday: A follow-up the morning received the reformist decisions announced by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Echoes extensive coverage in the media and the Arab world are not limited to analyzes of detailed package of reforms and what it represents of the prospective change in the course of the process of change and reports ; but that some Western media promised that decisions Abadi-backed religious authority and the Iraqi street as a "historic turning point and a turning point" for the path of Iraq and the end of the era of "post-2003".

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- IT IS EVERYWHERE AS EXPECTED YEARS AGO DURING DISCUSSIONS ---THAT CHANGES WOULD BE IN THE NEWS WHEN IRAQ WAS REFORMING

Millionday: In the newspaper "New York Times" yesterday's first Sunday said Maria Vantapi analyst at issue Iraqi group "International Crisis": "We now see the end of the Iraq post-2003."
Vantapi who visited Iraq recently and said it "felt the presence of a large public grievances among Iraqis who have a growing sense of confidence in the political class." US newspaper promised that "al-Abadi proposals, which included creation of governmental changes and open old corruption cases represent a reflection of the mandate, which he got from the demonstrators and religious authority Ali al-Sistani."

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: and the newspaper "Al-Qabas" Kuwaiti title: "Abadi packed against corruption .. and exam in parliament." , said: "packages Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi ordered him and took the fateful decisions in the reform and the fight against corruption file the Iraqi scene has been turned upside down," and continued, "Al-Qabas" The government threw the ball reform in the court of parliament, which will be in front of a big exam in the ratification " .

Millionday: SO IT SEEMS THE MEDIA HAS BEEN REPORTING ---- REFORMS -- WHOOOPOW
=================================

Millionday: I SAVED THE BEST
Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: Rashid vote, the House of Representatives today on the papers of government and parliamentary reforms, while politicians urged the political blocs to take serious positions of reforms in order to evaluate. 
Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced, presided over the session, a meeting of leaders and representatives of the political blocs and the heads and members of parliamentary committees on Monday that the parliament session tomorrow (today) will include "discussion papers Aslahitin and vote on them together, including Tdmanh to see reform of the existing situation in the country", noting that "the Iraqi people is who has the lead first to support the new reform stage through peaceful democratic practice that marked the awareness and commitment and responsibility ".

Millionday: NOTE -- VOTE --- TODAY MEANING TUESDAY

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ PARLIAMENT IS VOTING ON THE REFORM PACKAGE TO GO THROUGH WHILE YOU SLEEP TONIGHT OR WHEN YOU WAKE

Millionday: NOTE -- INTERNATIONAL NEWS SHOWED IRAQI MARCHING CITIZEN STATE THAT GOV OFFICIAL THAT VOTES AGAINST REFORMS FOR THIER COUNTRY NEEDS TO BE PUT TO REST

Millionday: He said al-Jubouri, "Parliament was keen to meet all demands advocated by the Iraqi people in order to build a state on the basis of correct and in contact with the services that feel the citizens need to be met", warning that "the reform project is not easy, but is a long project needs to be concerted efforts and consolidate attitudes not only of the political blocs, but of state institutions also whether by the government or the presidency or the Council of the Judiciary and the House of Representatives on more heavily, including attributes of the legislative and supervisory powers to the follow-up paper government reform. "

Millionday: NOTE -- PARLIAMENT AS A WHOLE IS STATING THEY ARE FOR THE REFORMS

GrannieAnnie: Could the rate raise be in that Reform Package?

Millionday: THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AND THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION RESULTS AND RATES ARE ALL RELEASED BY CBI -- NOT A SET REFORM LAW AS THESE WILL CONTINUE AS THEIR VALUE COULD RAISE ETC

Millionday: WHOOOPOW GREAT NEWS :winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum