Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15...

2 posters

Go down

TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... Empty TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15...

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:21 pm

TNT Call notes 10-August-2015
Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Monday, August 10, 2015.  We didn’t do a call on Friday.  It’s a great day to be alive and to be a dinarian. 
Friday and over the weekend we should have heard something and right now we should be at the bank exchanging.  There was some conversation on Friday that was sensitive, and you all heard about the reforms over the weekend – some people being restricted and others being told they are no longer employed. We expect to hear a lot more of that tomorrow.
Where are we now?  All that news came out.  My understanding is that Parliament will ratify all that tomorrow morning, going down from 37 to 15 positions.  We keep being told there is one more thing.  Nobody has got paid so far in Iraq, and this month’s paycheck should show a difference in amount and in rate.  That should tell us this is the month.  Some are still being told this week, somewhere in the next five days.  I am optimistic, because they have gone to the next level of secrecy, closing ranks and keeping it from certain people. That tells us they are ready.  It’s hard to get people prepared without telling people that they are ready – without broadcasting the rates, bringing people in, sending out memos, etc. That’s harder and harder to do;  however, that means it’s closer and closer for us.  We’ll see.
The whole being quiet this weekend was so you could be at the bank today, but you’re not. They were sensitive about meetings being broadcast, but now they have been. Now they are saying sometime this week, and this should be the last week.
828 caller:  So it feels like this is the last week, by Friday afternoon?
Tony: That’s what it feels like to me, like we’re in the window. It could be today!  What should have happened this weekend should happen this week.  I have one guy in Iraq who has given a timeframe but I’m not going with that until others confirm it.
Caller:  Is this still about Abadi letting this go and they won’t let him push the button?
Tony: That has always been the case.  They support Abadi doing this until the moment they call him and say “You can’t do it.”  It could be President Obama, Christine Lagarde or one other person.
Caller:  That sounds like great news.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
301 caller:  Can you tell us any of the rates?
Tony:  There are no rates on the board as of yesterday, or rather, they have changed the access level so everyone can’t see them, which is a great thing.
Caller:  On Wednesday and Monday you said that first-time callers don’t understand … I get up very early in the morning and check to make sure my call hasn’t dropped.  We think this call is important enough that we get on very early to make sure our question is answered.  If they are so concerned to get on the call, maybe they need to get on as early as we do. 
Tony:  I understand what you’re saying.  I have 5-10 people here for over 300 minutes, and not everyone can do that because of jobs, families, commitments.  So sometimes it’s not fair for only those who can stay on for five hours are the only ones getting on the call, over and over again.
Caller:  [restated same point over again]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
860 caller:  I’m doing fantastic – great news you had for us today.  I have a question from a friend:  do you have to have a bank account before the RV happens?
Tony:  I don’t think you have to at all.  I understand that some banks will take their current account  holders first, and maybe even release their funds more quickly.  However, everyone will be able to get an account after this happens.
Caller:  Let’s look for this to be a happy week!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
601 caller:  [Appreciation]
318 caller:  I thought you were super-fantastic!  You answered about the rates…
Tony:  I will be later when I get more information.  Maybe we should have Monday evening calls.  We have several different sources and we like to see if the rates are matching. The put up a new screen explaining why some people cannot see the rates, but some can actually see them. They are going to one more level of secrecy, and that means they are closer to ready.  That’s at the same four banks as usual.
Caller:  That sounds like good news.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
602 caller:  I’m great, same as you, waiting to be superfantastic.  I see that Greece is now trading;  is Iran trading too?
Tony:  I don’t’ know.
Caller:  So the Iran deal going back and forth has nothing to do with this?
Tony:  We waited for Iran in April and in June, and I don’t think we can wait any longer for Iran.  We have a solution either way.
Caller:  The UN usually changes their operational rates on the 1st, but they can change them at any time, right?
Tony:  They change them on the 1st and the 15th, so they could change in five days. 
Caller:  The Iraqi people haven’t been paid yet – will they get paid this month?
Tony:  My people over there say the taxes and tariffs have gone into effect, and people are very upset because the rate hasn’t changed so they cannot afford it. That’s why Abadi suspended the tariffs, and they are taking a vote tomorrow on the other reforms. They are saying the world will change this week, so we’ll see what happens.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  We missed you on Friday.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
512 caller:  I recently got a letter from my exchange company offering me some free dinar.  Have you heard of anyone doing this?
Tony:  I haven’t heard anything like that.  If they are handing out free dinar, I’ll take some!
Caller:  They said it’s because of being a long-term customer and the reserve problems.  If you go to SecureReserve, you can still roll over your existing reserves but they are not setting up any new reserves.  I took your advice and put Plan B into action.
Tony:  I would count on seeing any reserves, as I have said in the past.  I’m not saying it’s impossible, just that I wouldn’t count on it.  There’s a difference.
Caller:  Thanks!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
219 caller:    You are doing a great job of deceiving us.  You encourage us to wait, and you strongly suggest we put aside 50% for taxes, but it’s our money.  You tell us that we can spend the money but still use it to make up to 20%.  You are telling us not to give anyone our dinar, but we can give it to anyone we want.  You keep telling us to build up our community, so people will knock on our doors asking for money.  Pam tells us we know what to do.  This corrupt government… and then you say we should be careful about giving money in case it messes with their benefits.  Wow, this must be a really good deception, when the person is teaching you as they are deceiving you. No wonder people are mad at you! I hope people get that this is sarcastic, because many are praying for you and our ability to rebuild this country.
Tony:  Many people don’t realize that we are their best asset to understand this process and making sure they know what is going on instead of being the crackheads they think the general public is.  They should be grateful we are here helping people NOT be those who will be broke again in two years.  But it is what it is.
Caller:  We have learned a lot on the calls, what we can do with the money and how we can help people, and also to keep ourselves safe from fame and all that can happen. 
Tony:  Thank you very much;  I appreciate it.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
501 caller:  I only have one question… I have a daughter in Michigan and I couldn’t find a WF or BoA listed in that state.  Where can my daughter exchange?
Tony: There are other banks including tier 2 banks, and I’m sure they will have sister banks that will handle exchanges.  If you call Pam, she will have real estate offices and such that will act as exchange centers.  [Pam:  You idiot!]
770 caller:  We have been in a holding pattern, and I understand that they have to make this law or move that person.  But we’ve been waiting since Christmas.  What is the incentive for anyone to do anything on our behalf?
Tony:  I think you misunderstood this whole process – they are not doing this on our behalf.  We are lucky that the word got as far as it did so that we knew to buy currency.
Caller:  I understand that.  The banks will pick and choose who to exchange, but there is no incentive for them to ever exchange us – ever. 
Tony:  You are missing the point. There is no incentive/plan for them to do it for you;   the plan is to do it for Iraq and other countries, and your being able to exchange is just a by-product of the whole plan.  Those who exchanged in the last two years were the fortunate few, but there is no plan for us. There is still something else going on with Iraq, the US, IMF and the rest, and when they get happy with that situation, we will reap the benefit of it.  It’s not about us.  We have a call and a plan, and they would go back and make a new rule to block those plans.  They changed a lot of banking laws at the beginning of July.  They knew there would be a lot of money out there, and they want to have control of that. I  understand that.  But it’s not about us, or what they will do for us. They aren’t dragging us along, they are dragging Iraq along.  They have no heat, A/C, electricity or water, they have no money and now they are being taxed on top of that.  It’s not our job to make them do this for Iraq or for us;  we are not a forcing factor, not when we don’t really know what is going on in the background.  We are standing on the sidelines, just waiting for some team will win so that we can get the benefit.
Caller: I understand that part.  If we take the elite who exchanged, they won before the people in Iraq, who are still suffering. I feel for them, because people who don’t need it have got their money, and the people in Iraq are still suffering and haven’t got their money.  I’m not saying it’s about us, I’m just wondering what incentive there is to move this on.  [Made same point all over again.]
Tony:  What is their incentive to do this? There are other things going on.  We have people who already got paid, and so has Iraq and other countries. That’s the reality – they are looking after their friends.  The incentive for the rest is when Iraq decides that it has had enough and they raise up.  A lot of these reforms is to calm down the Iraqi people.  Did they do it to drag it out even further?  Abadi says he is trying to get this accomplished.  We know that all the banking laws have been passed, and they have connected the banking system so that this can move forward.  Another currency escaped briefly and people got exchanged.  Those things will continue to happen until its our day.  Every day it changes, and someone brings up another point.  I can’t tell you that one moment.  What I can say is this:  You will get the information that’s happening today from somebody who just walked out of the meeting or glanced at the screen or the memo.  We give you the information right away and everyone gives it two days  later, by which time it’s changed. We are giving you LIVE updates.  That is complicated for a lot of people to keep up with.  You are involved in the motion of this and how it’s coming about.  That’s the reality.  We want to say ‘when is it our turn’ rather than the announcements and meetings, but every time they do that, look how Iraq changes in a day – not in terms of the money but how their government operates.  They had massive corruption and now people are going to jail if they do the wrong things.  They are also letting their people know that they live ina  democracy, that they are living in the 21st century with laws and rules so that things can be accomplished.  Everything they are doing is making it better.  They can do this at any moment because all the financial parts are done. The rates are on the boards, they have tested the banks, and we should be next to go.
Caller:  For you to do what you do must grueling.  But every time we hear “you can’t do this” or “we’re taking this away”.  But all we do is wait, and then there is even less.
Tony:  I don’t see that!  Two years ago there was a discussion saying ‘here’s the minimum rate, and the amount we will do in contract rates’.  None of that has changed!  What concerns us is what happens when this actually comes out.  The only thing that has been taken away is the reserves.  Two years ago, we told people to stop buying reserves, that they didn’t want the reserves and they would stop them.  I didn’t see how they would do that with private businesses, but sure enough, they figured out a way to do that.  That is done and there’s nothing you can do about it apart from going to Plan B.  In many calls, we suggested people back off reserves.  When I started, there were no reserves;  it came into the plan, and then it went away just as easily.  So that is where we are.  They haven’t taken anything from us;  we just haven’t gone.  It’s still the same plan as two years ago.
Caller:  Thank you, Tony.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
Jerry on Skype:  I would say I’m great but yesterday my mother passed at age 86.
Tony:  Hopefully she led a beautiful life.
Jerry:  She did, but even though we were expecting it, it’s still upsetting.  I heard you talking to someone in Louisiana;  do you know for sure that there will be places to exchange there?
Tony:  Louisiana?  Where is that?    Do you have WF, Chase, Citi or Bank of America?  Yes?  Then there will be somewhere to exchange.
Jerry:  I will pass that on.  Just reading blogs and hearing people on the call, you need to understand that this is an investment plain and simple.  You cannot make people do what you want because YOU have an investment. You might need your money, but you have to wait until they do what they do.  It’s not about YOU.  Tony, you are so dedicated to helping people understand week after week, and you have a good heart for standing up and helping people understand what they seem to be having problems getting hold of.  Tony doesn’t control any currency in the world;  it’s not Tony’s fault that we are still waiting on dinar, zim, dong or any other currency.
Tony:  And Tony doesn’t get paid off it, either.  No government, dealer or anyone else is paying me for any currency you buy – never have, never will.  That’s not my purpose in being here.
Jerry:  Jealousy, envy and strife cause people to hate for no reason.  A lot of this rhetoric is to make them feel better by tearing down Tony.  I don’t have any remit for Tony;  I don’t know Tony.  Keep up what you are doing.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
432 caller:  Have you heard from Okie lately?
Tony:  Let me think.  I did hear from him over the weekend;  he called me on Friday and on Saturday.  He’s doing well.  He’s one of my favorite people.  Hold on a second… I just tried to call him but he didn’t answer.  He’s alive and doing well.
Caller:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
559 caller:  I’m super-fantastic!  That’s all it takes!  We all send our condolences and prayers to Jerry;  she is not in his past any more but she will be in his future, so that’s something to look forward to.  I was on hold for the call, from 3am onwards, something like 500 minutes.  Why not just do the call in the evening?  Since you don’t’ get your info until later in the day, and many people are at work during the day, people would have more of an opportunity to be on the call in the evening.
Tony:  At 3pm here it’s 6pm on the East Coast, and Pam’s husband gets upset if he does not get dinner and people are in the car;  if I do it at 6pm here, it’s 9pm there, and people are putting their kids to bed. That’s why we don’t do it in the evening, because Pam has to cook dinner.  People do listen at work.  And if we didn’t do our call in the morning, when would the other sites do their calls, because they wait for our news?  
Caller:  Does this delay have anything to do with the bombing in Kabul?
Tony:  No, it has to do with the announcements and such.  It was supposed to go at the weekend, people got all excited, and then it didn’t happen.  Parliament is supposed to meet tomorrow/tonight, and I think we will have a clearer picture then.
Caller:  Shouldn’t the military be in line to have their turn – those who were in Iraq back then are still waiting.  This has got out of hand.
Tony:  Yes, there was a plan but other countries got involved and it spiraled out of control.  Many changes have been made to the original plan.  Sure, the military might get the benefits first, and there are exchange locations at the major military bases, so…
Caller:  I appreciated the lady with the sarcastic speech.  We missed the birthdays and my anniversary, but this is happening!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
916 caller:  We go to 24-Hour Fitness in this area (Roseville) and we see this nice car drive up everyday, and the license plate says TNT.  We all said, “That must be Tony!”  We waited and waited and eventually this 95-year-old guy walked out to the car.  We hoped it might be one of your family members. 
Here’s the question:  Some of our friends have had currencies for ten years. We are so grateful for what your team bring to the table.  Given sources in the financial and religious sectors, and now predicting the US Day of Reckoning is in September, and if there is not an RV so that we can buy hard assets, then if the dollar collapses our US dollars will be worthless, shouldn’t those who have already exchanged do something?
Tony: That is a controversial question, and I will give my own opinion.  First, if the US government and economy are about to collapse, what difference does it make if they give it to you now or next year/ Because worthless is worthless.  Why would they have been delaying it all this time to put in place the banking laws and such?  IF the dollar loses half its value, they will have to give you twice as many dollars for your currency!  If the US economy collapses, the world economy will collapse as well.  People are fear-mongering and they are always getting something out of it.  If it’s going to be 50%, it’s going to be cut in half no matter if your money is in your hand, the bank or under the mattress.
Everything else in terms of when this goes or who gets paid, we will still see the benefits when it actually happens.  There is nothing I can go to change those who have already exchanged.
Caller:  With all respect to you and everyone involved in this, we made a difference when we had the twitter campaign. We were able to participate.  The elite got their money and I do believe that they don’t want us to have our money.  I hope that they are wrong about September 16th, but if they are not, at least we would have had something to bring us through that.
Tony:  First, you have to believe what they are saying, which I do not.  What is the point of being a whale in a pond.  If you are the only ones at the top, what is the benefit if the rest of the country collapses around you?  Let’s say they did that, and I’ll have to put this very delicately.  That is what happened in Syria, in Libya and what was happening in Iraq – people took to the streets.  That is not an option until it actually happens and I don’t think it will happen.
Caller:  Ron Paul’s predictions for 2008 and 2011 actually happened, and he is predicting something similar now.  I need to have three surgeries;  if I could exchange, I could take care of myself and also take care of others.  It’s not about my being rich, it’s about things going on. If I could just make sure that I had a few assets to buy silver and gold that I could then use to barter with…. That’s what I am passionate about.
Tony:  I do feel it, guys.  People want me to do something, but right now we cannot do that.  We are this close, and we are still part of this process.  Yes, we are suffering and there are things people want to get accomplished in their lives.  It’s just the same for my life, and we are all suffering. WE cannot react until there is something to react to, and at present they are doing what needs to be done.  If September comes and the economy collapse and they have been paid and we have not, then there is something do be done.  They do understand; they know who we are and what we are doing.
Caller:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
323 caller:  Have any of the groups gone through?  I saw something online yesterday that the Admiral’s group went through.
Tony: This is what I know.  Some people say they have got emails from their paymasters saying they have been funded and the people will see their money in the next X days.  I’ll wait and see if that has actually happened.  People I have talked to for years, who are just as broke as you and me, they bought two luxury cars and they didn’t win the lottery.  Yes, they were part of a group, so something happened.  We were all supposed to be paid this morning, but here we are.
936 caller:  Everything that’s been said over the past year or two about money in and out of Iraq, bonds trading, tariffs… it seems that 1+1 doesn’t equal 2.  Is it possible this will go and leave us in the US high and dry.
Tony:  We are NOT going to be left out of this at all. Too many people in this country have already exchanged.  There are too many documents floating around out there to show that, and too many exchange locations that are known to enough people that they wouldn’t even attempt to hide it.  We are past that.  They know they have to exchange us, they know the minimum rate, and we will get paid when Iraq goes.  It won’t happen before Iraq goes, even if there have been a few exceptions here and in Iraq.  A few people there have exchanged and bought cars and such.  It’s too public, so the fears of our not being paid are unfounded.
Caller:  I saw something on chat about the current administration wants to hold us off until October 2016.
Tony:  I don’t say every single person in this administration wants us to exchange, but the administration as a whole certainly does.  Let’s say it gets delayed until October 2016 or even January 2017 – who then gets the credit?  Would you want that on your watch or the next President’s watch?  This is the administration’s sword and carrot to put these deals together that will change history, that is bringing these countries back from the dead.  Am I going to do all that and then let the next administration take the credit?
Caller:  That’s what we were saying over the weekend.  We know that there are people who do have the power to push that button.
Tony:  There are.  It was supposed to go this weekend – that’s why they asked me not to do the call on Friday.  People were at the banks at midnight all frustrated because they expected this on Friday night.  I’m sure there was a reason why it didn’t happen, but they all know it’s going to happen. 
Caller:  How is DC doing?  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
Tony:  He’s doing fine.
Pam:  I don’t know what to say after today’s call. Complaining about complaining is still complaining.  We are in the middle of the biggest financial change of all time.  We are lucky to be here at all, and just like the Iraqi people we will be rewarded for our strength and belief and will move forward beyond our wildest dreams.
Tony:  I truly didn’t believe that we would be here this morning.  I didn’t send out any tweets because it was sensitive up until this call.  If something really good happens, then of course I will send out a tweet or do a call.  We are still right there on the edge.  This is our week;  things can change within the hour.  Hopefully this will be our last call in this manner.  Enjoy your day and I’ll enjoy mine.  Thanks, everybody!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... Empty Re: TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15...

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:25 pm

TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2322496710 eys TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2322496710 eys TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2322496710 eys TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2322496710 eys TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2322496710 eys TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2322496710 eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2805820865  TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2805820865  TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2805820865  TNT CALL NOTES 8/10/15... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum