Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact

Go down

TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact Empty TNT member explains why no more reserves from his 3 letter contact

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:42 am

Had dinner with an old friend. Now I know why no reserves

Printer Friendly

I ran into an old three letter friend that my team had worked with back in the 80s. My wife and I were just getting the boat docked going to have dinner and a few drinks when here comes this 42' Fountain with a couple of guys on it backing in beside the Semperfi, so I go over to help tie her off I wasn't really paying attention when I herd one of them yell out DOGG is that you you old so and so haven't seen you since -------- is that you. Why hell yes it's me and the last time I saw you a building was coming down on your head. We took fire for two days trying to find you. I digress anyway after slamming back a few I had to ask him if he knew about the RV and the GCR. Well he did lets just say that. After a couple hours of shop talk I questioned him about what had happened to the reserves? He began to explane that in the beginning of the reserves the ptb wernet concerned with them because oil was so high they could cover them what little of them they were because it was going soon. But when opec refused to limit production they knew they were going to have a big problem with such hugh reserves and dropping oil prices it could be covered. That's where the good idea fairy came into play. Because they don't want all these new million and billion airs they killed two birds with one stone how you ask he told me. They new they were going to kill the reserves if oil don't get back too at least 70$ a barrel. What better way to limit the money than to let all these people keep putting a few dolLars down on reserves bird in the bush as it were instead of all that money going to currency in hand Or bird in the hand. No reserve to exchange No currency to exchange they saved a bundle. Makes since doesn't it. Think about it. They are that good.  More later. 
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum