Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat 8-9-15 Part 5 of 5

2 posters

Go down

Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 Empty Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat 8-9-15 Part 5 of 5

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:44 am

Post From Wealthwatch.world Chat Room 8-9-15
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5

BOBBY: Abraham.... was that the pm position eliminated?

Wocardtexas: What's date when new rate will come out. I'm new to chat here

OOTW: I'M TALKING WITH SCZIN11 RIGHT NOW AND WE'RE WONDERING HOW MUCH AND IF THIS IS CONNECTED WITH THE PREVENTION OF THE RELEASE OF NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH THE FALL OF MOSUL – 

DID THEY DO THIS IN PART TO PREPARE FOR THE RELEASE OF OFFICIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS, I JUST THINK THERE'S SO MUCH MORE GOING ON THAN WE KNOW

OOTW: HERE'S THIS  --  TY SCZIN11  --  Abboud nber arrest and Ali Ghaidan for their involvement issue of the fall of Mosul! Abboud nber arrest and Ali Ghaidan for their involvement issue of the fall of Mosul! Publishing Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 19:02:00 | Views: 410 Abboud nber arrest and Ali Ghaidan for their involvement issue of the fall of Mosul!
~~~

OOTW: translate.googleuserconte... https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=2&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://today-news.org/news.php%3FNewsID%3D5589

OOTW: WOCARDTEXAS...WE DISCUSS OFFICIAL INFORMATION AND PRESS RELEASES HERE - WE ARE NOT A RATE AND DATE SITE, AS SUCH, WE DO OUR BEST TO CONJECTURE, ALONG WITH OUR MEMBERS –

OVER OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PRESS RELEASES AS WELL AS NEWS ARTICLES AND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS FROM "BIG" INSTITUTIONS TO TRY TO BEST DISCERN WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR HOLDING OF IQD

JethroTexasTea: interesting timing

OOTW: ANOTHER GREAT POINT BROUGHT OUT BY SCZIN11

JethroTexasTea: Al-Maliki begged the wise to stop the decision of dismissal. The latter refuses: remove public demand was supported by Shiite! Date: Sunday, 09-08-15 03:22 pm

The refusal of the Chairman of the Supreme Council Ammar Hakim request "made by the Vice-President of the Republic article Nouri al-Maliki intervene to halt recent resolutions of political reform, Haidar Al-Abbadi Prime.

An informed source, said the Vice President Mr. Maliki expressed strong indignation from Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi reforms, the abolition of posts of Vice-Presidents of the Republic and the Prime Minister describing "them unfair during a telephone conversation with Al-Hakim.

The source added that Mr Maliki called Ammar al-Hakim to intervene to prevent the implementation of these reforms, however, refused that these reforms are public demands preparation support of religious reference. It is worth noting that many parliamentary blocks supported resolution first correctional Abadi judge sack (Deputy President and Deputy Prime Minister) (sadrist parliamentary blocks and block United Parliamentary Bloc parliamentary and citizen block Badr and others except the State of law Coalition, Dawa).

Among the Presidents who support reform are: resolutions Abbadi Ayad Allawi (covered by sacking) and Osama Al-nujaifi (covered by sacking), Saleem Al-jubouri, and Hadi al-Ameri, adding to the Chairman of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, leader of the sadrist movement of Moqtada Sadr.

Mr. Sadr also urged all politicians who have direct contact with Al-Abbadi on compliance with resolutions and not to stand in the face of such remediation decisions aimed at reforming the Iraqi situation.

Recall that the State of law Coalition, Dawa party are the only ones who stood in resolutions Abadi ex Secretary General of Dawa party first Vice President Nouri al-Maliki first articles to that resolution, and vowed not to vote on these decisions in the next House. www.microsofttranslator.c...

OOTW: WOULDN'T THIS BE REASON FOR THEM TO HOLD BACK THE IMPORTANT LAWS? BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO DO THIS?

Abraham: I have a lot of respect for Abadi. This will settle down pretty quickly! I am see a lot of decisions and appointments are already made behind the scenes. Things will be put in place quickly this in my opinion. I could be wrong! But I don't think so. This is huge and homework had to be done

Fit2beFit: GOOD POINT

JethroTexasTea: ‹@OOTW› could be...cuz the constant re-reading of laws for 1st and 2nd readings never made any sense

JethroTexasTea: until now possibly

OOTW: YES JETHRO

JethroTexasTea: "Al-Maliki begged the wise to stop the decision of dismissal."...yowzers

BOBBY: OOTW....... devils advocate here....... what could hinder all of this?

Fit2beFit: Maliki supports Abadi proposal to eliminate vice presidency

Wocardtexas: Maliki being gone a lot things will start moving

Fit2beFit: Iraqi PM to end sectarian power-sharing system

sczin11: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOON EVERYBODY....ARE WE HAVING FUN YET? WHAT A DAY IN IRAQ HISTORY...ACTUALLY, WHAT A DAY FOR THE WORLD...

Fit2beFit: Disgraced former Prime Minister and sitting Vice President Nouri al-Maliki, whose position will be eliminated under the Abadi proposal, said in a statement to the press he will support Iraqi Shiite leaders’ calls for change in the government. He asked the Iraqi premier to implement the reform.

Wocardtexas: How will the people pay for electric and Taxs and their currency not worth anything

Fit2beFit: One day gloom, next day BOOM

Abraham: Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has won the backing of his cabinet for sweeping reforms, aimed at cutting government spending and tackling corruption. The measures include the abolition of the posts of vice-president and deputy prime minister.

The proposals follow weeks of anti-government protests, at a time when a third of the country is under the control of Islamic State militants. Ahmed Maher reports from Baghdad. Read more Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi moves to tackle corruption

JethroTexasTea: ‹@Fit2beFit› lol you gotta copyright that

Fit2beFit: LOL

OOTW: THIS IS FROM SCZIN11

JethroTexasTea: ‹@sczin11› having so much fun a need another drink!

OOTW: POSTED TEN MINUTES BY IRAQI SITE

Fit2beFit: Cleaning house, preparing for ??????????????????

OOTW: Welcomed the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, Sunday, the decisions of the last prime minister Haider al-Abadi, as called for "investigation" in all files of corruption "without exception", he stressed the need to adhere to constitutional and legal contexts.

And the transfer of a presidential statement seen by / information /, for, infallible welcomed "the decisions aimed at reforming and reducing its government positions and focus on the efficiency and management in state institutions and reduce costs", valuing the need for "the selection of candidates for government positions in the light of competence and integrity to take advantage of national and international experience standards In this area".

He stressed the importance of infallible "hard to investigate all corruption files without exception following the professional, transparent and fair methods", calling for "need to adhere to constitutional and legal contexts in action and the necessary decisions".

He stressed the infallible "develop a comprehensive strategy for the organization and the promotion of the development of services", reiterated his call to "put real thought processors serve low-income groups and the revision of the salary scale so as to provide social justice for all Iraqis."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issued on Sunday (August 9, 2015), a set of guidelines, which included an immediate a reduction of the number of protections for all those responsible Dmenhm three presidencies, and the abolition of the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister immediately, and the dimensions of all senior positions from quotas partisan and sectarian.

It also included reducing its ministries and agencies to raise efficiency and reduce costs, and the abolition of the special provisions for the presidencies of bodies and state institutions and officials, retirees, and the opening of the previous and current files of corruption under the supervision of the Commission, "Where did you get this" .anthy / 25

Fit2beFit: ‹@OOTW› I think you need to stop showing off so much today, were starting to like it

BOBBY: sczin11... afternoon. ..... will agree with you on that  lol

OOTW: WANT TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT ABADI'S ACTIONS HAVE SUPPORT FROM ALL BRANCHES OF GOVT

OOTW: HERE IS PRESS STATEMENT FROM THE HOR

OOTW: House Speaker confirms the readiness of the Council to support the reform measures of the government August 09 0.2015 The head of the House of Representatives, Dr. Salim al Sunday, 09/08/2015 Today the House of Representatives is ready to support all the reform measures taken by the government in accordance with the constitutional frameworks that.

He stressed to President al-Jubouri that the House the government will monitor the implementation of the reform procedures and will be held accountable for negligence. the information department of the Iraqi Council of Representatives 9 / 8/2015

OOTW: ‹@Fit2beFit› WHAT THIS IS OUT OF THE NORM? LOL

newbieDA: next, the clean up Parliament, anyone who has shown up is outta there I bet

Fit2beFit: ‹@OOTW› lol

OOTW: NO DOUBT NEWBIEDA

newbieDA: next they clean up parliament

TxBrand: twitter.com/IraqLiveUpdat... pictures of protest

Abraham: ‹@OOTW› that is why obviously he has been working behind the scenes on this! We need give him credit

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 2245507099Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 Empty Re: Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat 8-9-15 Part 5 of 5

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:08 am

Good news, yes. Does it spell RV? No. Still, it is progress, assuming of course that those loyal to the like of M don't arrange for Abadi to have an "accident."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 2805820865  Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 2805820865  Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 2805820865  Wealthwatch Special OOTW Chat  8-9-15  Part 5 of 5 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum