Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 8/8/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 8/8/15

3 posters

Go down

Millionday News 8/8/15 Empty Millionday News 8/8/15

Post by RoyBoy Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Millionday: IM SORRY EVERYONE BUT I WILL TAKE A SEC AND ADDRESS SOMETHING

Millionday: I WANT THOSE IN THE COMMUNITY OUTSIDE OF OUR SITE TO HEAR ME AND HEAR ME WELL

Millionday: THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOUR THREATS OR INTENTIONS THAT WILL EVER MAKE ME STOOP TO A LEVEL THAT IS NOT LOVING AND CARING -- SO AS YOUR INTENTIONS HAVE BEEN TOLD TO ME ...TO E-MAIL ME AFTER MY E-MAIL ADDRESS WAS SHARED BY MISTAKE... AND SHARE MEAN AND UNKIND COMMENTS TO ME ....

Millionday: GO AHEAD AND DO WHAT YOU WILL, BUT I PERSONALLY ASK YOU TO LEAVE ALL OF THE OTHERS HERE I CARE ABOUT AND LOVE OUT OF YOUR MEAN AND CALCULATED PLANS OUT OF YOUR TIME CONSUMING BEHAVIOUR ...

Millionday: ALSO OUR GREAT LEADER AND CARING MEMBERS --

Millionday: PLEASE THOUGH WHILE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY IN SUCH IMPORTANT NEWS TIMES OTHER THAN PERSONAL ATTACKS TO ME --- HAVE FUN AND LEAVE ALL OF EVERYONE ELSE ALONE -- THANK YOU -- GOD BLESS YOU

Millionday: SO WELCOME TO NEWSTIME AND WE WILL GET STARTED

Millionday: ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT MY FATHER SAID TO ALL OF HIS CHURCH (HE WAS A PASTOR) -- AND A GREAT FARMER -- IF YOU FEED IT -- IT WILL GROW

Millionday: SO LETS MOVE ON

Millionday: WE WILL LOOK AT NEWS AND PRAISE GOD THAT BGG IS HERE

Millionday: KNOW THAT THE NEWS IS SO EXCITING RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE SO GLAD TO SHARE IT WITH YOU

Millionday: , Alaa al-Tai economic advisor to the Prime Minister Dr. called the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, government agencies concerned with the economic aspect of the country, to the creation of economic institutions according to the approved banks and the laws of the world, noting that the national economy needs to be a serious stand to promote it, as well as the banking business. "He stressed Saleh, an economist known, the need for a "new working mechanism to keep the financial system in the country, and the establishment of banking institutions in accordance with the internationally accepted laws, in order to protect depositors and employees in the banking sector."

Millionday: NOTE -- SALEH ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT ALL ECONOMIC POLICIES/LAWS/AND REFORMS WILL BE ALL IN COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS/REGULATIONS ETC

Millionday: NOTE -- ALL INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE ALONG WITH CONSTITUTIONAL COMPLIANCE

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: He said in a statement the "morning" yesterday: "The Iraqi economy needs to a serious stand to promote it and work also banking ", adding that" there is a trend government for an amendment and create new legislation to address the problems and constraints of the previous phase. " 
government adviser, he explained that "the banking system is the country's underdeveloped compared to the foreign banking systems, as well as problems and suspicions of corruption ", adding that" Islamic banking is still without law "He called to unify the government banks law depends on bank governance properly, adding that" the government takes this matter into consideration, so that has a package of legislation to amend the banking system. "

Millionday: NOTE MEANING TODAY -- THIS MORNING

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PREVIOUS STAGE FROM NOW DID NOT REQUIRE SUCH LAWS /POLICIES.REGULATIONS -- TO BE COMPLIANT WITH THE INTERNATIONALLY SET BASEL III ETC STANDARDS

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: He also revealed Saleh, a government directed to activate the domestic borrowing singles mechanism instead of borrowing from the banking institutions, which relies on the remittances of Treasury that mimic banks only, while possible to borrow from Algmehoralferdi which is more flexible, pointing out that "the idea is currently studying and applicable globally,"

Millionday: NOTE -- RIGHT NOW THE FIVE YEAR PLAN AND REFORMS ARE BEING ADDRESSED TO MOVE FORWARD GLOBALLY REPORTABLY

Millionday: And on this step proposed, answered that "the mechanism involves the issue of support and national individuals and the public is called (the bond's credit) and puts his central bank ceiling of the amount of 10 trillion dinars," stressing that it depends on supply and demand by marketing and acceptance of the community for this bond. 
He concluded his statement, saying that "this mechanism have other features, along with interest rates, such as the preservation on their purchasing power and value of the future, so that can be called bonds measured.

Millionday: NOTE -- SUPPLY AND DEMAND RUN DEFINES A MARKET ECONOMY --

Millionday: SO THIS STEPS ACCORDING TO SALEH -- INCLUDES THE INTERTEST RATES (DEFINED BY CREDIT RATINGS AS WITH US) PURCHASING POWER. AND THE VALUE AS THIS WILL REQUIRE THE CALCULATION

Millionday: WHHHOOOPOW

Nadita: So if Saleh announced it today and they are going globally and they are going to give macro loans to their people.. we are basically at the door
Nadita: the rate is a dollar

Millionday: VERY INTERESTING COMMENT HUN

quicktolegit96: SO IF THEY ARE GOING BY CONSTITUTION, WHATS NEXT?

Millionday: ACCORDING TO WHAT I SEE IS THE IMPORTANT MEETING WITH GOV FINANCE-AND THE UN REPS ETC --- THEY HAVE MANY MARCHING AS WELL

Millionday: THEY HAVE ALSO STATED OR AT THE VERY LEAST BEEN ASKED TO HELP MOVE /EXPIDITE======THE IMPORTANT LAWS AND NATIONAL RECONCILIATION

Millionday: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE CITIZEN DEMANDS BE ADDRESSED AT THIS POINT IMO -- HOW MUCH CAN A COUNTRY TAKE -- AND REPORTS TODAY STATED FINAL ACCOUNTS CALCULATED FROM 2003 TO >>>>>TODAY<<<<<

quicktolegit96: DO U FEEL THEY HAVE A RATE CALCULATED?

Millionday: WE A HAD REPORT THAT DEMANDED THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION BE DONE -- THIS WAS WEEKS AGO

Doodle Brain: What is the definition of, "expedite" in your opinion? we know that the WTO has them on a two month order to get their money laundering law in order, so just curious as to what your opinion is on "expedite". Thank you.

Millionday: MOVE THROUGH WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF BARRIERS AND DELAYS AS POSSIBLE IMO

Tiger: and the value as this will require the calculation, your remark 7:15, what"s the CACULATION ?

Millionday: TIGER - IMO -- THE VERY WEIGHTED FOR GLOBAL PRICING INDEX-- IT CALCULATES FAIR TRADE SO A COKE COSTS/CALCULATES/COSTS THE SAME IMPACT GLOBALLY
============================

Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that the Cabinet will take the inter decisions to improve financial and political level and correct government action paths, while pointing out that the directives of the religious authority will give a great impetus to him, called to build momentum by workers in the state and political blocs. 
He explained Abadi, In a speech delivered on his behalf by his chief Mahdi Keywords conference on advertising and discuss the launch of industrial, agricultural and real estate bank loans mechanism was held at the Sheraton Hotel, that "the Council of Ministers work on the establishment of a cell consisting crisis of Finance and Planning and other ministries to take urgent decisions to address things fast in front of projects,

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THE CELL CRISIS IS A GROUP OF EXPERTS -- HE IS ANNOUNCING THE URGENCY TO MOVE REFORMS AND COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT FORWARD RIGHT WAY -- HUGE AT THIS PONT WITH DEMANDS BEING PUT ON GOV OFFICIALS BY DEMANDS --MARCHING ETC

Millionday: .rias minister stressed that "there will be a meeting of the Council of Ministers to correct the tracks on the government to work on following a call reference because of the quota system and there will be a number of decisions to improve the financial and political level," stressing "the need to leave the bureaucracy because the stage no longer afford to sag as a result of falling oil prices." 
The Abadi Office has announced a meeting of the Prime Minister with a number of experts and advisers to discuss administrative reform, financial and improve services hubs.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ANNOUNCEMENT BY ABADI IS TO MOVE FORWARD RIGHT AWAY IN REFORMS -- ALL TO IMPROVE THE FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL LEVEL

Millionday: A statement media to his office received the "morning" that "the head Council of Ministers held a meeting yesterday evening Friday with a number of experts and advisers, "noting that" the meeting discussed the administrative reform, financial and improve services and address the sagging career axes, in addition to the allocation of an expanded part about ways to combat corruption and the corrupt ".albaan added that" the meeting reviewed a number of measures which would adopt both within his constitutional powers or within the competence of the Council of Ministers, which will be presented in the near future. "

Millionday: NOTE -- ANOTHER PRESS CONFERENCE INCLUDING THE UPCOMING STEPS WILL BE HELD FOR ALL TO HEAR AND HOPEFULLY CALM OVER

Millionday: " The statement quoted chief executive was quoted as saying, "The government program which we started doing when the formation of the government and the subsequent actions we presented before the Council of Ministers to reduce some privileges, especially reduction of salaries and subsequent actions were consistent with trends wise for reference governance and that will give a great impetus for us, "stressing the need to" build momentum by all workers in the state by the political blocs of the other side. " 
The supreme religious authority called in earlier On Friday, al-Abadi to be more "daring and courageous" steps in the reform, and beaten with an iron fist anyone who "tampering" people's money, and asking him not to hesitate to charge is not appropriate and that the shift was "supported".

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE ABADI HAS BEEN ASKED BY THE RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY TO SHOW COURAGE WITH IN THE REFORMS AND MOVE FORWARD -- WHOOPOW

Nadita: in other words.. we are at the door and Abadi has gotten all the backing from religious leaders which is huge and the presidents
Nadita: we must be very close then.. we can wake up to an rv lol

Nadita: MD my guess and only my opinion it's already agreed upon in this meeting and now we see the implementation of the rate to make the people happy and take the ship to the next frontier where no man has gone before 

Millionday: THEY HAVE THE POSSIBILTY OF MOVING FORWARD WITH REFORMS AS SOON AS THEY WOULD LIKE --

Millionday: WELL WE ALL LOVE NADITA`S COMMENT AND SHE GETS COMMENT OF THE NIGHT -- SMILE

Doodle Brain: So MD, we have the WTO pounding at the door...saying two months
Doodle Brain: We have IMF/WB giving money
Doodle Brain: we have a credit rating for a currency that is not trading internationally,
Doodle Brain: we have the religious groups saying "have the faith and go forward".

Millionday: I BELIEVE THE COMPLIANCE WITHIN THE AGREEMENT WAS GIVEN 60 DAYS AROUND A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO

quicktolegit96: WHAT DID CBI ANNOUNCE, DID I MISS IT?

Millionday: I HAVE NOT BROUGHT IT YET -- DID NOT MISS IT

JoeM: I'd be curious to know how close they are to releasing the new currency categories they intermittently refer to as well. They must be nearly ready by now. Ties in with everything else, I think. Hoping, hoping....

Millionday: THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THE NEW CURRENCY BEING RELEASED TO SOME VERY IMPATIENT CITIZENS AND ALSO SENT OUT THOUSANDS OF SMART CARDS WAITING FOR LOADING -- SO ALL PROGRESS FOR IRAQ

Millionday: WE DO HAVE TO SAY MANY THINGS ARE GOING ON IN ALL SECTORS AND AVENUES ACCORDING TO NEWS
================================

Millionday: The International Monetary Fund approved an emergency loan of $ 1.24 billion for Iraq and he needs external support to meet the organization Daash and lower oil prices.

Fund also said that the amount will be delivered in the case to help the government in bridging the gaps in the budget and balance of payments with the implementation of the measures and tax reforms and structural.

Millionday: SO ALREADY APPROVED
mudder Millionday: The IMF must not mind the credit rating Fitch gave to iraq...lol

Millionday: THEY APPEAR CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO FUND -- HUGE PROGRESS IMO

Nadita: just a comment MD.. so the loan from IMF is a bridge loan to get the credit rating of B- and this could be part of the requirements that Iraq has to go through in order to go international.. and again my opinion only with the backing of the religious leader..
Nadita: Abadi got it all to take the ship to orbit
Nadita: with people demonstration for the taxes and tariff which also should be implemented soon

Millionday: GOOD POINT -- IT IS ALSO REPORTED TO BE BUDGETED

Pablo: Any news on how soon they will arrest Maliki?

Millionday: NO NO DATE YET PABLO

Millionday: NOTE -- PLEASE ANYONE E-MAILING ME ABOUT THE T-SHIRTS -- STOP -- THEY WILL NOT MAKE ANYONE RICH -- I JUST THOUGHT THEY WERE CUTE AND IF YOU ARE IN AN ECONOMIC INVESTMENT THING TEE SHIRTS WILL MAKE YOU RICH -- NO TWO THINGS -- YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU
=======================================

Millionday: Alaa al-Tai revealed manager Prime Minister's Office, Dr. Mahdi Keywords, the determination of the government to launch procedures and decisions effective in line with the reference calls and demands of the demonstrators package, calling for the achievement of administrative reform, financial and improve the services and the elimination of corruption. 
Keywords and said the "morning": that the prime Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, chaired an extraordinary meeting held with a number of experts and advisers, following the events of the end of yesterday, which discussed the themes administrative reform, financial and improve services and address the sagging career and means to be adopted to tackle corruption and the corrupt. "

Millionday: NOTE -- ABADI IS MOVING TOWARD THE REFORM PACKAGES ---

Millionday: He added Keywords in his speech, that the government is determined to take important measures to leave the bureaucracy, particularly the stage no longer afford slack given the decline in global oil prices, adding that «the meeting reviewed a number of measures be adopted by the Prime Minister, both within his constitutional powers or within the competence of the Council of Ministers, which will be presented in the near future«. 
In the context of Online, Keywords said in a speech, citing Abadi on the sidelines of the announcement and discuss the launch of loans industrial, agricultural and real estate banks mechanism, that "the government program and the subsequent measures to reduce some privileges, came in line with the trends wise for reference governance"

Millionday: NOTE -- ABADI HAS CONSTITUTIONAL POWERS -- EXECUTIVE -- WHICH WILL BE PRESENTED IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Millionday: For his part, economic adviser said Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, in an exclusive interview with the "morning" that "the government is taking bold action is consistent with the reference voice calls and supporters of the people to the Prime Minister about the reform and keep corrupt officials."

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THE NEWS IS ABOUT THE REFORMS AND ALSO THE DEMANDS BEING MET OF THE CITIZENS :winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday News 8/8/15 Empty Re: Millionday News 8/8/15

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:20 pm

She's starting to repeat herself .... question

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday News 8/8/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/8/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/8/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/8/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:53 am

That's because you posted the wrong one

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:10 am

Not I ... but she still repeats herself quite a bit ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday News 8/8/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/8/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/8/15 2805820865  Millionday News 8/8/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum