Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724

Go down

Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 Empty Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:12 pm

National Alliance reaffirms its commitment to the directives of reference and support for reforms

[tlm724] The National Alliance "full commitment to the directives of the religious authority, and support for the prime minister to prepare a plan of reforms, and the assignment of steps resulting from it, and the development of anti-corruption themes, and improve services as priorities, and priorities in the work of the government and parliament. "

[tlm724] I think we may see a huge shift in in how things are done now that the religious authorities are calling for and supporting reform !

~~~

Governor of the Central Bank: ready to add more money to banks in the future

[tlm724] he is saying that if this 5 trillion dinar shot of liquidity doesn't cut it he will add more money to the banks so they don't fail

[tlm724] plenty of money for loans because as he said in the last article "to announce the launch of 5 trillion dinars loans for banks {industrial, agricultural, real estate}"

[tlm724] as long as money is going out and payments are coming back in these banks should thrive

[tlm724] from another art "the loans that will be launched for the banks is the term the dollar and bonds and banks can buy them at a reduced price"

~~~

The central bank confirmed its readiness to finance small projects to spare the country from external borrowing expanded {}

[tlm724] The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords on Saturday his willingness to continue lending to banks and micro-finance, to ease the financial crisis and spare the country from external borrowing

[tlm724] "The central bank is ready from period to launch these amounts and I see that do not take these initiatives are time-consuming and invest the money in the project, and we hope to achieve This initiative is the aspirations of the country.

[tlm724] "microfinance is active fundamental and important and to achieve a high proportion of gross domestic product and perhaps the first in the forefront of all sectors

[tlm724] by the way 'Microfinance' is a type of banking service that is provided to unemployed or low-income individuals or groups who would otherwise have no other means of gaining financial services. Ultimately, the goal of microfinance is to give low income people an opportunity to become self-sufficient by providing a means of saving money, borrowing money and insurance.

[tlm724] We are confident that this will be the start of an important and big, and ease the financial crisis and spare the country from external borrowing and will be launched loans by dollar term are sold at discounted bonds.

[tlm724] The central bank has held today a conference to announce the launch of 5 trillion dinars loans

[tlm724] he announced the launch !!! *hallelujah*

[cstacy] AMEN

~~~

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: the fight against corruption should start from the top down to the base of the pyramid

[tlm724] al-Hakim stressed that the fight against corruption must start from the top of the pyramid down to the base,

[tlm724] you tell em !

[tlm724] Mr. Ammar al-Hakim pointed according to the statement that "the subject of national reconciliation must go two-lane, legislation of laws and the application of the government program",

[tlm724] thats right the laws and the reform plan must go hand in hand, it won't work any other way as we have witnessed !

~~~

Chairman of the Integrity Commission reaffirms its commitment to the fight against corruption under the guidance of reference

[tlm724] Integrity Hassan al-Yassiri confirmed its commitment to the directives of the Supreme religious authority to fight corruption." He added that "Yasiri stressed that the Authority will not hesitate to prosecute the corrupt and nipped in the bud.

[tlm724] that the Authority will not hesitate to prosecute the corrupt and nipped in the bud

[tlm724] *kickA*

[tlm724] just as Hakim just said :" al-Hakim stressed that the fight against corruption must start from the top of the pyramid down to the base,"

~~~

Urgent Cabinet discussed at an emergency session tomorrow directives upper reference

[tlm724] Council of Ministers will discuss on Sunday the Supreme religious authority and religious directives own reforms

[tlm724] "The Council of Ministers will be held tomorrow, a special meeting regarding the reforms and to discuss the reference directives religious.

[tlm724] The supreme religious authority has demanded yesterday Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to be more daring and courage in his steps reformist

[tlm724] I told you all yesterday these religious leaders wield much power ! I don't think we have seen Iraq act so quickly on such important matters before !

~~~

Public Prosecution calls for institutions to inform him about the crimes of public funds, corruption and vows to "accounting

[tlm724] pointed out that this directive for the purpose of taking action against those crimes legal action, demanded to provide the Presidency of the public prosecution documents and evidence all.  

[tlm724] Public Prosecution calls for institutions to inform him about the crimes of public funds, corruption and vows to "accounting

[tlm724] I like it ! Get those crooked SOB's *slap* the cuffs on them !

[tlm724] Public Prosecution is also working in collaboration with the Judicial Council , right from the prosecutor !

[tlm724] the religious leaders seem to have lit a fire under their butts !

~~~

Council of Ministers held tomorrow, "an extraordinary meeting" to consider the demands of the demonstrators

[tlm724] Ministers Haider al-Abadi confirmed, Saturday, ready to take administrative and financial reforms urgent and close,

[tlm724] financial reforms urgent , now we are getting somewhere ! should be an interesting meeting tomorrow !

[tlm724] The President of the Council of Ministers Haider al-Abadi, on Friday, (the seventh of August 2015), his commitment to the directives calling for the religious authority to fight administrative corruption, while pledged to announce a comprehensive plan of reform and work to implement them.

[cat] sure hope so

[tlm724] well cat the GOI either does it or lets the country fall into civil war and they know it !

[tlm724] these protestors aren't going anywhere anytime soon, they want the corruption to stop and stop now !

[cat] tlm724 yep it would be about like Eygpt

[tlm724] The protests affected many provinces as a result of widespread corruption and deterioration of electricity, and the continuation of the worsening energy crisis without a radical solution, despite promises "dumped optimism", launched by several senior government officials in this regard, headed by former Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, and his deputy, for Energy, Hussain al-Shahristani, as well as ministers of all electricity in the previous governments.

~~~

Railways: We are working on linking Iraq Skkia Arab homeland and neighboring countries

Sunday Morning News Comments from TLM 724 20705

[tlm724] it is working on the implementation of a substantial study to put the finishing touches on the link Skkia Iraq with a number of the Arab countries and neighboring countries, and expected that the region is witnessing a large commercially mobility revealed

[tlm724] "Yes it those plans in accordance with the agreements recently concluded by Iraq with those countries."

[tlm724] he predicted "in the event of linking those lines there will be motionless commercially and economically because of the large volume of goods to be transferred by to and from Iraq and move its staff as well as the operation of new working hands."

[tlm724] perfect, trade mobility both into and out of Iraq ! That is called international commerce !

~~~

Parliamentary oil and energy: a new oil agreement between the center and the region

[tlm724] revealed Chairman of the Commission on oil and energy and natural resources in the House of Representatives, Iaraz Abdullah, about the existence of a trend towards the conclusion of a new oil agreement between the central government and the Kurdistan region of Iraq, reassuring People sons that the oil region, which is sold abroad come revenues to them

The head of the parliamentary committee, MP Iaraz Abdullah, in a statement singled out by the «morning»: it was possible to re-apply the oil agreement signed last year between the province and the center, or amended or a new law is capable of resolving all taking place between the two problems, pointing to the existence of a trend for the conclusion of a new oil agreement between the center and the region can solve this problem in part.

[tlm724] looks they are leaning towards a new agreement, we will see

~~~

Abadi order the suspension of the tariff law

[therealbubbie] Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is no different than maliki he has done nothing for Iraq !!

[tlm724] Bubbies tomorrows meeting should show us how serious this new GOI really is !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum